Случайное обыгрывание ролей Mythical Creatures High Rp

Lancelot8 posted on Feb 16, 2013 at 04:17PM
[Dear Parents or Guardian,
It is with great pleasure that Mythical Creatures High has excepted your child to enter the school. Of course you know your child is a so called "mythical creature". Here your child will learn how to use their powers, calm their hunger for killing, and learn what they would in normal school.

Sincerely,
Principle Snorge]

In this you may use made up characters, or already made characters from anything. I truly don't care what happens

Name:
Creature: (Vampire, Werewolf, Alien ((please put species name)) ect.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: (if from a series or movie ect. Please say so)
Other:

The picture is principle Snorge
 [Dear Parents или Guardian, It is with great pleasure that Mythical Creatures High has excepted your
last edited on Mar 01, 2013 at 12:24AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1910 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1910

Больше года Lancelot8 said…
Name: Vladimir Tod
Creature: Half Human Half Vampire
Appearance: pic
Personality, Bio, and Other: if you've read the books then you know almost everything about him
 Name: Vladimir Tod Age: 14 (second book) Gender: Male Creature: Half Human Half Vampire Appearanc
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Abby J. Winston
Creature:vampire
Appearance:*pic*
Personality:dark sence of humor,mildly bipolar, can be nice (for about 5 minutes at a time)
Bio:many years ago Abby lived in England with her brother Jackson until one day Jackson came home and bit her, making her a vampire as well. She thinks Jackson is selfish because they're still living and the rest of their family died off also because he ignored her when she asked him to bite their mother when she was sick and he stopped Abby from doing so herself
Other: loves BOTDF

Name:Winter Daytona
Creature:half vampire, half werewolf
Personality:cool,chill,laid back,but has a bad temper if provoked,never has been invited to a night party for...specific reasons
Bio: Winters mom was a vampire and her dad was a werewolf, shes the only one of her kind and either everybody is trying to kill her for her "abnormality"or lock her in a lab, experiment for a bit....then kill her. both of her parents have went away on some business trip...for 8 years. so she stays with her older cousin, Athimist.
Other:she lacks friends but she has met Abby and Jackson before and thinks that theyre both crazy therefore hates them, but there will be those times when all three pf them can be caught singing blood on The Dance Floor songs

Name:Jackson A. Winston
Creature:vampire
Personality:severly bipolar,a gamer,kinda protective of Abby, nice (for about a minute at a time)
Bio: on a dare when he was younger he went up to this house where he got bitten by a vampire, he came home later that day he bit Abby, they both became bipolar as time went on
Other:he also loves BOTDF

(i'll post the pics in my next 2 or 3 posts)
Больше года Noone_N said…
Name: Ginem Kyona
Ang: 16 (2000)
Creature: demon
Appearance: has longer hair with white streaks
Personality: He is quite a sadistic with a taste for anything edible. Meaning he will eat just about anything... he can seem quite nice at times but his true adjenda is quite evil.
Bio: He was human at one point but at one point he was locked up for as long he could remember he was a slave and wasn't really fed. But he survived by becoming a demon and eating the other slaves. But he doesn't tell anyone. Unless you're already dead, but because he's a bit bipolar he can be really kind at times.
 Name: Ginem Kyona Ang: 16 (2000) Gender: male Creature: demon Appearance: has longer hair with
Abby: *walks into the school*
Winter:*walks past Abby*
Abby: hi Friend!
Winter: i am NOT your friend
Abby:awww....why?
Winter: cause, your CRAZY!
Abby: i'm not crazy, im bipolar......theres a difference Win'
Winter: whatever *walks off* and stop stealin my look!
Abby: i had this look for 1600 years! stop stealing my look!
(winter)
last edited Больше года
 Abby: *walks into the school* Winter:*walks past Abby* Abby: hi Friend! Winter: i am NOT your frie
Ginem smiled and settled down in his seat and smiled at his teacher, he had him on a leash like a dog and laughed. Ginem looked at him without a single expression, in fact he was just kind of curious. "I'm so hungry... " He loooked him in the eyes whimpering hungrily.
His English teacher frowned and smacked him angrily. " You selfish boy... to think you would even dare to be so disrespectful. " he pulled on his hair to laughing at Ginem's pain.
Winter: *walks to class*
Vladimir: *runs into Winter* sorry...
Winter: its cool, no harm done
Vladimir: *can smell the delicious crimson in her veins* your blood... It smells... Different.
Winter:*leans against wall* and by different you meeean?
Vladimir: like... *rubs the back of his neck* like me. Not one complete species.
Winter: *quietly* yeah...
Ginem ran down the halls and tackled Winter lovingly. " Oh dear Winter! Why must you refuse me?!" He looker up at her sadly but as a demon he didn't know how to do that and made a blank expression. "Is the other halfling making you?!"
Winter: what? no. to be honest i dont quite know what your talkin about
last edited Больше года
"Of course you do... refusing my dear love for you!" He held his fans to his heart feigning mortification. "How cruel."
Winter: um...well you know i gotta find my locker and all dude...
Vladimir: okay... *feels a bit awkward* I'm going to my class now *heads to his mythology class*
Winter: see you *sigh and goes to locker*
last edited Больше года
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Alice (this is not a OC,well known as the B-rabbit)

Creature: Chain (as i said,not a OC,they are creatures from abyss)

Appearance: In her human form, she has long dark brown hair with two side plaits with chain pieces at the ends, and purple eyes. She wears a red coat with a white diamond design, a black skirt and laced up white, heeled boots. When she is in her released form, she appears as a black rabbit with red pupils and fangs, wielding a giant scythe. It this form she wears the same clothes as in her human form, except instead of a skirt she wears black pants, she also doesn't have heels on the bottom of her boots (potatoe,patatoe)

Personality: Alice's personality appears to be cold and rude,She is hotheaded, loud spoken and says what she thinks without any regard to the consequences. Due to her short temper, she is energetically aggressive with people in general.Despite this, she also has a soft side.She is also known to be quite arrogant in battle, and places much confidence on her abilities.(its a bit ridiculous,but i didnt make it up,so get over it)

Bio: N/A,was found by a family when she was 7.

Other:a meat lover! (ahaha...)
 Name: Alice (this is not a OC,well known as the B-rabbit) Age: 17 (maybe like 100?) Gender: Fem
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
(b-rabbit)
 (b-rabbit)
Vladimir: *sighs*
Winter-*grabs her stuff and looks at her schedule* what class do you have Winter? *looks at the name on the schedule* WHAT?! HOW DID I GET THE PHSYCOS PAPER?!
Abby: *runs over,* hey Friend, you have my schedule *looks at it,* oh well it doesnt really matter, we both have Mythology
Winter:what? *looks at the paper* yay i have class with Ms. Animaniac * begins to walk to class*
Abby: is that me? oh great!........HEY TAKE THAT BACK! *runs after her and tigger-tackles her* hiya friend
Winter:*eyes glow red* i am gonna sa this for the last time....*claws come out* I AM NOT YOU FRIEND NOR WILL I EVER WILL BE, YOU PHSYCO!" *walks in class, her eyes still red but her claws are gone*
Abby- *skips into class and sits behind Vlad*
Vladimir: *turns and looks at them*
Abby-*waves grinning*
Winter-*thinking: what is wrong with her?*
Abby-I think my Friend digs you
Winter-*boredly irritated* i'm not your friend.
Abby-who said i was talkin about you Winter?
Vladimir: um...... *looks at his paper*
Winter-*facedesk,mumbles quietly* Abby i'll kill you.
Vladimir: *talking to his uncle using telepathy*
Winter-*sketching a picture of Marshall Lee, wondering when she'll see him again*
Vladimir: *sighs: I know Otis... Just... Please keep out of my school life unless you're teaching.*
Abby-*sleeping*
Winter-*taking notes, oblivious to tthe world*
Vladimir: *laus his head on his desk. His hunger is starting to take control of him.
Winter-*thinking* maybe theres music class...
Abby-*whispering* hey, hey Winter....
Winter-*between gritted teeth* what do you want?
Abby-ummm....wait its on the tip of my tounge
Winter-*facepalm*
last edited Больше года
Vladimir: *moans slightly and stands up*
(mind if i end class?)
Winter-*hears bell* thank you....*runs to locker and grabs her guitar* helllooo nurse. *runs finger down the strings* now wheres a music class?
Abby-wow you like music too, do you like Blood on the Dance Floor?
Winter-um yes.
Abby- Dahvie or Jay cus my fave is-
Both-Dahvie
Abby-isnt he awesome
Winter-talk about that rad hair, i'm totally diggin him at the moment....wait....why am i talking to you *slams locker* seeya freak
Vladimir: *pulls out his health book* this is going to be a long year...
Winter-*looking for a music class*
Abby-*trying to read schedule* stupid handwritting thats not mine
Vladimir: *heads to the health room, but looks quite weak*
Winter-*feeling weirdly nice,sees Vlad* hey, dude you ok? you dont look so hot
Vlad: (I'm really getting tired of writing his full name) I'm just hungry... *trying to keep his fangs in his gums*
Winter-oh, if i had my lunchbag with me, maybe you can find somethin' in there, i always overpack *thinks about the blood she has in her lunch* but its in my locker
last edited Больше года
Vlad: it's fine.... *cant put his fangs away*
Winter-*wondering why shes being so nice,runs to her locker and comes back with her lunchbag in record time*
(i gtg in a few)
(Okay...)
Vlad: I'm serious it's fine...
Winter-dude, im sayin this in th nicest way i possibly can, take somethin'
Vlad: I'm fine.
Winter- ok...suit yourself....hey do you know where the music class is?
Vlad: I believe it's in the west wing
Winter- hey thanks dude *guitar starts floating in the air* what the-*guitar plays itself* c'mon ya' bozo put it back
Marshall-*becomes visible* aww c'mon wheres your fun,Winter *gives it back*
Winter-i cant believe your here!
Marshall-yep, *sees Vlad* hey, i'm Marshall Lee, son of a demon and vampire King
 Winter- Эй,
 thanks dude *guitar starts floating in the air* what the-*guitar plays itself* c'mon ya'
(I kind of guessed who he was)
Vlad: Sup. I'm Vlad.
(ik i just had the pic XD)
Marshall-cool
Abby-hey Winter, i took your pen without asking, here it is
Winter-dont touch my stuff, you are not my friend
Abby-*not paying attention,staring at Marshall*
Marshall-um...winter why is she starin at me?
Winte- just ignore her, she'll go away
Abby- h-hi *smile*
Marshall-hey...Winter why are you so mean to her
Winter-*counts down from 5 on her fingers*
Abby- FORGET YOU ALL I'M OUT!
Winter-that answer your question?