Случайное обыгрывание ролей Zombie Apocalypse RP (Please join)

Tsuchimi246 posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:58PM
Title says it. I want to do a zombie RP. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want except:

-Control other's characters
-Kill other characters without permission
-sex/other stuff like sex (Not including kissing and small stuff like that)

My character:

Name: Mitsuru Nakara
Skills: Good with guns and making quick decisions
Slight Background: Born in Japan, moved to America when she was 12, works for a video game company, easy to get along with, quiet and keeps to herself if she doesn't know you well

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1345 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1345

Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Seth looked over at Helena, his heart twisted, "I see... Will do. I'll bring 'em with us then." He sighed, getting back onto the bike, "Meet you ten o'clock." Sy called after Seth, "We'll take out some, Evie and Damien will be on north, you'll wait for Seth's reneforcement. Ace, Helena and me will be taking 'em out, who wants to snip?"
Больше года killer24 said…
Ace: wait... zombie killing? *back flips off the side of the building and lands hand on sword wile walking back to the group*
Больше года Demeter13 said…
Helena narrowed her eyes at Seth then turned on her heel."I need to grab my pack. Ill be right back Sy."
"Yep." Sy nodded, he grabbed the hand gun that was putten back into his holster, he reloaded it, "seems like there are more than we expected."
Ace: well then I guess this will be fun *takes out sword and looks it over then sheathes it*
She stepped out from the whitehouse after a few minutes,"alright gentlemen, prepared to kick some ass?" She grinned.
"Cool, get ready." Sy signaled Ace, "three o'clock, a dozen or so." He whispered.
Seth flew pass a few of them, turned left, then another left, to the back gate of the white house. "Hey, guys, get your stuff, we're gonna kick some zombie ass today." The four teenagers stood up, three boys and a small girl - who kept coughing. "are you sure you can do it?" He eyed the girl. "Of course, Ana has her ways" The taller boy said proudly. "ok, less chit chat, and get in the truck." he shooed them off and sat down on the pavment.
Helena swung her legs up into the back end of the truck And patted the roof,"alright boys lets move I'm gettin antsy." She raised her bow and fitted it on the top of the truck.
Ace: *walks to the dozen and tightens grip on sword and runs at them pulling the sword from it's scabbard and holding it upside down* this is going to be fun
(sorry guys... sick((really, really sick)) and tired... this is my last post of the day.)
Sy laughed, "hey! leave some for meh." He ran after Ace with a flew shots of bullets.
Seth hopped back into the truck, started at full speed racing towards the black market.
killer24 commented…
Hope Ты get better Больше года
Ace: *dodges the bullets and drop slides under the zombies as he cuts their legs* missed me, missed me!
She sighed in annoyance. Great. Being in the same vehicle as Seth was just stupid after everything that had happend. Helena hauled a gun up onto the top of truck as well,"you can't go any faster?" She asked Seth as she crouched in the backseat.
Больше года Ayaka said…
Evie looked at Damien as he sighed "Looks like we'll have to stay back here" Damien sighed as he took out his Barret .50 cal sniper rifle while Evie's was a RSASS sniper rifle.
"Most headshots wins?" she giggled.
"Sure" he chuckled.
Evie then shot the zombie in front of Ace and the one to his right
Ace: hay that's my kill hahaha *slices more zombies*
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Sorry, you snooze you lose" she chuckled, sniping some more
Ace: *rolls his eyes and keeps fighting* what ever you say girly
Seth sighed, "Hey, whatever I did, I'm sorry." he muttered, the truck was flying at high speed, racing towards the group. He pulled the truck aside and jumped off, "ok, kids, its show time." he grabbed the sniper rifle and ran into the tall apartment near. He leaned against the window, his one eye focused on the target, he could feel the numbness in his let. Oh lord, not now, not now. he cursed, sending a few bullets out before sitting down, he opened his mouth for air (or oxygen.).

"Evie, get supplies from the truck, Damien and Ace, go somewhere." he laughed, reloading his machine gun and aimed for more zombies,"man do I wish for a tank."
Helena followed and lunged over a few broken concrete road blocks until she reached Seth, "you okay?" She asked her bow still raised but her eyes on him.
(Can you join my wonderland of lies?)

He nodded. "ya, just... A little undr control, that's all." he could see the blood running in her veins, towards her heart and brain, he swallowed, shaking his head slowly, "you should go, I'll take care here." he gripped the windowsill and pulled himself back up, not facing her.
Ace: wait... what 'go somewhere' what dose that even mean *aviods the bullets* I'm stating to think your trying to hit me hahahahahaha
"it means, split up, attack from different sides, duh." Sy stuck his touge out,"get a moving already."
Ace: *rolls eyes and laughs then duck&rolls to the right* "dude I got right you go left, Sy shoot down the middle"
"No need to ask." Sy stopped shooting with the girl crawled out of the pile of dead zombies, "Guys... Survivor..." he muttered.
"No we need to get you back. Now." Helena put a hand on his shoulder,"you need more medicine."
Ace: living?, cover me *runs at the survivor*
Больше года handsmile said…
Name: Orson Flynn
Skills: Barely skilled, can handle a pistol and a hunting knife he has.
Background: A 12 year old who has just awoken from a coma, noticing the massive outbreak he tries to survive. White hair, blue eyes, lost memory. He can only remember Zero, a small dog that had stayed by him through his coma. He tends to be random and a quick thinker.
last edited Больше года
Awaking in a hospital bed, Orson hears some gunshots outside. He walks over to the window and notices some people shooting what seems to be zombies. He looks around as a zombie bursts through the door. Quickly he grabs the FN five-seven that was next to his hospital bed and head shots the creature. He picks up a hunting knife that was also there. Tucking it into his boot he begins to move out, as a bark was let loose. Spinning around he sees his familiar puppy, Zero wagging his tail around. From the thirteenth floor he makes his decent. Zero barks again this time holding a note in his mouth.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Ayaka said…
Evie's phone began to ring as the SUIT agency texted her. "CODE RED CODE RED" the text said as she and Damien began to laugh.
"Hey guys! More zombies incoming from the seas. Looks like they contaminated all the ships incoming here, get ready to be overrun" she yelled at them through the comms and streets
Hearing a yelling from the same female outside, orson hurries downstairs, shooting anything that posed a threat to him. And gets out of the building. The female was a few blocks away, time to get moving.
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Evie watch your corners!" Damien shouts at her as she turns to her right.
"Got them" she winked then shot more "Watch your own corners!!!"
Orson reaches the female and almost gets shot, he sucks behind a wall.
" please don't shoot" orson screams
He raised his pistol and shoots some approaching zombies.
"Zero, go to the people and give them this note."
He quickly scribbles don't shoot on a piece of paper and sents the puppy off
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Oh look Damien, a puppy" Evie squealed as she carries him "Who's a good boy..? Oh? A note?" she got the note and read it. She then smiled then yelled out "Come on out survivor, I ain't gonna hurt you" when she saw the person's shadow she shot near him, hitting a zombie directly behind him "Come along now."
"T-thank you for killing that one, I didn't see it." Orson says walking toward the girl.
"I could be of help, I have my pistol, and zero." Orson exclaims and zero barks in agreement
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Aw a dog named Zero" Evie gave Zero back to him "I have a dog back at home named Connor and Snow." She smiled at them then pulled them behind the barricade she and Damien put up "What's your name?"
"Orson Flynn, I think. Well I'm pretty sure. I'm not really too sure." Orson states questioning his own name.
"What about you two? Who are you guys?" Orson asks putting zero back onto the ground and shooting some zombies a distance away
Больше года Ayaka said…
"You're not sure??" Evie looked at him as Damien shrugged his shoulders. "I'm Agent Noon, he's agent Walker from SUIT" Evie explained then chuckled "But if you're not up for formality, call me Evie and he's Damien."
"Okay Evie, there's an empty hospital about four blocks away from here, it's deserted I just came from there. It could help us shake off some zombies." Orson explains In between the deafening gunshots.
"no,no, I'm perfectly fine, don't worry." Seth reloaded his rifle, coughed to the side and carried on.

Sy ran towards Orson and Evie, "who's this cute little dude?" he laughed, "hi, I'm Sykes, but you can call me Sy." he held out his hand
She kept a firm grip on his arm."Seth we are leaving. Now." She tugged on his arm,"I will not let you die and have to deal with Sy on my own!"
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Sorry pal, no can do. Sy told us to wait here for them" Damien explained as Evie got the puppy from him again.
"We're with another group of survivors and they want us to stay with them, so we have to stay put" Evie sighed
Ace: C'mon get going *holds off the zombies wile the survivor run for the group*
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Hey Ace, he's only got a pistol, why don't you teach him the ways of this group" Evie told him as she went forward with her assault rifle
Ace: wait... what? *blocks a attack* I'm only good with a sword I don't know anything about guns *slices the zombie and retreats with the survivor*
Больше года Ayaka said…
"I mean is, tell him how Sy likes to govern this bunch of people" Evie snickers.
"Lol govern" Damien laughed as he took a quick glance to the whitehouse "I see what you did there."
"Govern? The note!" Orson takes the note that he disregarded before and reads it. His eyes go wide and start to become watery.
Ace: you just told him hahaha *gets hit in the face by a zombie and backflips to avoid getting bit* woa that was close
"hey kids, im right here." Sy rolled his eyes, "i DONT like govern. You got that? I'm a soldier, I'm told of want to do, and right now, is to take care of you brats." he side glanced the zombie that was getting close to em, he pulled the throwing knife out of his boot, and threw it without looking. "What note?" He tilted his head at Orson.

"I'm serious. Im really fine." Seth pulled out a ta of pills, "See."
last edited Больше года
Ace: well you do govern *chops zombies*
"The note is all beat up but it's a hospital record. I've been there for 4 years, so that means I'm 12. As well as I do not have any parents of guardians so they must have died. The doctors were supposed to pull the plug on me." Orson states wiping a tear from his eye. "I'm supposed to be dead."
Ace: well your not, so shut up and make use of the life you do have and not mope about what would have happened *walks to him and bends down to his hight* got it kid?