Случайное обыгрывание ролей Zombie Apocalypse RP (Please join)

Tsuchimi246 posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:58PM
Title says it. I want to do a zombie RP. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want except:

-Control other's characters
-Kill other characters without permission
-sex/other stuff like sex (Not including kissing and small stuff like that)

My character:

Name: Mitsuru Nakara
Skills: Good with guns and making quick decisions
Slight Background: Born in Japan, moved to America when she was 12, works for a video game company, easy to get along with, quiet and keeps to herself if she doesn't know you well

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1345 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1345

Больше года Demeter13 said…
She kicked his shin lightly,"lemme go twerp." Helena punched his back softly and narrowed her brilliant blue eyes.
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
"Who yo callin a twerp." Seth grabbed her waist and spinned around around, putting her back onto the ground, "Feel better?" He raised an eyebrow.
She held up her thumb and index finger,"lil bit." She grinned, her other hand on his shoulder. "How about you?"
She held up her thumb and index finger,"lil bit." She grinned, her other hand on his shoulder. "How about you?"
"Nuts. You know... Nuts" He laughed, dusting his shin where Helena kicked, got up and had his hands in his pocket, walking ahead. "Better catch up, princess."
Больше года killer24 said…
(Holy hell guys two are like a machine hahahahahaha na I am just kidding)
Ace: "bloody nazi got some guts saying that!" *puts feet up on the counter*
"It's you that needs to keep up sweetheart." She smiled and strode out infront of him.
Больше года Switzerland97 said…
Jack smiled "Hitler was right about one thing though. A perfect race means a perfect world" He said winking at Ace. He frowned "Don't contaminate the counter with your feet! Now we have to clean it. It would help if we could have some consideration that we are in an infected diseased environment. Making it worse will not solve the problem. We need to set some rules, a final solution if you will" He said his voice turning dark and him smiling like a mad-man
(um not to sound like a @$$ but Ace is in the lobby and you lot are in the room upstairs)
(Just act like I'm in the lobby. And don't worry your not sounding like an ass, just helping me not look stupid. Thanks for telling me I make this mistake all the time.)
(no prob bro)
Ace: "well Hitler was dumb. it don't matter about the counter. what are you planning?" *gets up and walks to him* "you hurt any other survivor and i will send you two Hitler faster that you can say 'hail Hitler' got it?"
last edited Больше года
Больше года handsmile said…
After orson check to see if the soup is actually edible, he pours a bowl and brings it into Arizonas room, after knocking of course, "you will have to eat to recover." Orson says with a sluggish smile staring at her.
Jack just winked and clapped him on the back, going back to their room. He opened the door, left it open for Ace, and walked to the table sitting down. "That smells delicious!" He declared
Ace: "damn, Nazi" *walks to the door and shuts it then walks back to the desk and falling into the chair shutting one eye the other trained on the main door to the hotel* "he's got guts i'll give him that"
Orson walks out of Arizonas room to serve jack and ace then goes back to check on arizona
Jack gobbled up the food "Finally some real food. All I have been eating is canned food." he commented
"So you liked it?" Orson called over from the other room
(800+ Posts... Keep up the good work guys.)
He started jogging, kicking his shoes aside, the tar was cold and hard, unlike the evergreen grass from his small town, the bright blue sky, clear of any clouds, kids playing by the river, was so much fun back then, messing around, stealing home baked cupcakes from the neighbors, sneaking into trains with his mates, then jumping off half way while the train was speeding... but now, here, in this mess, how did he do it? Such a simple life, into this. He laughed quietly to himself. Oh, well, atleast some people are happy.
Jack nodded "Yeah it was awesome. Probably much better food than the Jews got at the concentration camps. Sorry about the references. My grandfather told be everything about WW2. He even tried convincing me, but as you can see, it did not really work completely" He told Orson allowed
Helena clambered up onto his back and then knotted her fingers in the front of his shirt,"onward Sethy!"she screeched and pointed off into the distance.
"Would you like some more?" Orson asks while going over to serve himself
Ace: {where are you, bloody hell, i'll be comming back to England soon, you better still be alive}
(America! Didn't know if you were asking me that)
Jack nodded and held out his bowl
wink
( no i wasn't you see these )))))))))) are for not RP talk {{{{{{{{{{ they are when someone is thinking got?. although now i know where you are)
Orson took the bowl and refilled it coming back to sit by jack, "does the tv work?" Orson questioned
(ok..)
Jack helped turned the tv on as he fixed it, which shocked him a couple of times
Ace: *eats the food then walks into the room and places the bowl down* "I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back kid and you" *points at Jack* "if i get back and something has happened to them you're dead" *walks out and down to the lobby*
Jack laughed "I will do something, and its going to be unexpected. I know exactly what to do" He seethed smiling evily. He looked over at Orson "Would you be interested in doing something diabolical?"
"Already done," orson states as he throws out the stew. "There's a sleeping remedy in the food, you should be knocked out in a second. I'm just surprised you stayed up long enough for two bowls. Well bye now, I have some work to do."
(yeah! thats the little dude!)
Ace: *walks out of the hotel and heads to the docks*
handsmile commented…
Hey, ace had some too. Больше года
killer24 commented…
wait what?!?! nooo why *falls asleep* Больше года
Jack growled "You are gunna eat pickle chicken liver, toilet olives...gnandbrnn." His eyes slowly shut, planning once he wakes up to give Orson a big kiss
killer24 commented…
dude really? Больше года
Switzerland97 commented…
What.... Больше года
killer24 commented…
Never mind about the Noone thing, and as for the joking i'm sorry I thought Ты wasn't kidding my bad Больше года
Orson leaves the hotel with about three hours to spare, he starts sprinting
Ace: "damn i feel funny, why am i so sleepy?" *falls asleep by the docks*
Jack gets up rolls over and bangs his head on the coffee table falling passing out again
Orson passes passed out ace and makes sure he will be safe until his return. Orson continues walking around and then finally finds it, the old factory. Making his way inside, the eerie feel chills over him setting him off a bit. Drawing the pistol he has he continues to the back. Walking over and past the dead civilians from factory accidents he sees her. The one girl he has been looking for, Lauren. Lauren wasn't really dead, she stood as orson neared her. But something was off, how could she survive this long without food or water? Lauren's head jerked up, her frizzed hair poofing even more with the slight pressure. She went to orson slowly and limping. Her leg bone was out of her knee, her jaw bone broken and her head cracked to the side from the whiplash. Orson stood there pistol drawn ready to shoot, but he couldn't bring himself to. She edged to him as he lowered the gun. But he caught a glimpse of something behind her. He dashed past her picked it up and made his way to the factory entrance. However the creatures were there, blocking the path, he emptied out his magazine and loaded more as the zombies collapsed one after another. Now only one thing separated him from leaving, Lauren. He drew his pistol once more and shot, as tears ran down his face, "Now you can rest Lauren." He says staring into her pupilless blue eyes staring into space. He made his way back and dragged ace inside, "I should start making more remedies." He says to himself, while waking everyone up with his last remedy.
Больше года cutiepie101010 said…
Rogue wakes up Ace when she see's him."What're you trying to do?Kill yourself!?A zombie might find you!"She says before she takes a bite of her chocolate bar.
Jack gets up angry bumping into stuff and heading toward the lobby. He stumbles into the elevator and goes down to the lobby, walking out the door. When he gets to the outside and breaths in the fresh air he feels normal. He whips his head around trying to locate Ace. Maybe Ace could help him.
Orson went back to the hotel, the item in hand, flipping it open he started dialing
Ace: "w..what happened?, the last thing I remember was eating some food that the little kid made". *gets up shakily*
Arizona still slept soundly, her short hair tousled and her shirt rumpled and warm from sleep. She hadnt slept on an actual bed since home. At that felt like centuries ago.
"I was taking a walk and found you SLEEPING when you should be LOOKING TO SEE IF A ZOMBIE WANTS TO EAT YOUR BRAINS OUT!!!!"Rogue tells Ace.
"Hello? Sara?" Orson said into the phone
"Yes?" She responded
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Where are you?"
"In a hotel by the docks."
"I shall tell Evie to see of we can go over there."
"Okay just be safe."
"No promises."
"Sara!" That was the end of the call
Ace: "ok no need to shout, but thanks i guess i owe you my life" *streaches* "shall we go back to the hotel?"
"Sure,where is it?"Rogue says.
(sorry for the late repliy but i didn't see it my bad)
Ace: "follow me and don't make any noise we don't need Zombies crawling the place" *starts to walk back to the hotel*
Jack walks around the town, and then decides to go towards the docks. He spots Ace and a girl he had never seen before. He walked casually smiling "Who is the new girl?" He yelled
Ace: "no one you need to know, you would just go all Nazi on her though she'd probably kick your @$$"
Orson passes by the docks and sees ace jack and some lady he runs over
"Sorry for putting you guys to sleep, I just needed to do something he says scratching the back of his head
Ace: "wait what!?!?, you could have just done it not knock us out!"
"I didn't think of that. But I didn't want anyone tailing me. But sorry again."