Случайное обыгрывание ролей Zombie Apocalypse RP (Please join)

Tsuchimi246 posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:58PM
Title says it. I want to do a zombie RP. You can be whoever you want and do whatever you want except:

-Control other's characters
-Kill other characters without permission
-sex/other stuff like sex (Not including kissing and small stuff like that)

My character:

Name: Mitsuru Nakara
Skills: Good with guns and making quick decisions
Slight Background: Born in Japan, moved to America when she was 12, works for a video game company, easy to get along with, quiet and keeps to herself if she doesn't know you well

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1345 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 1345

Больше года mistoryangel1 said…
Rose gets up and lays on Ko's stomach "What are you doing?" She blushes and pretends to be asleep "Never mind" he said with a sigh
Больше года handsmile said…
"I'm not sure they know we have rooms." Sara mumbled as she walked in her room, "good night y'all" She said in a southern accent.
Orson just walks into his room silently
Ko mumbles how he likes the floor better
(time skip to morning??)
Больше года Meenah-Piexes said…
((yeah im cool with it. you guys?))
(Sure)
Больше года killer24 said…
(let's do it gents)
Alura wakes up sees Oceanus still sleeping and holds his nose. "Wake up sleepyhead." Oceanus freaks and spazes his arms in a circular swimming motion. "Ahh! Whyd you do that i was prince of the narwals." TT_TT "More like king of the nerds." Oceanus sits up "what bout everyone else."
Sara exits her room heading to the living room, noticing Alura and Ocie were up she motioned that they come to her room.
Alura notices her signaling to come to the room. "Whats that about?" She questions. "I dont know why dont we go see." They both get up and follow her into a room. "Um yeah?" Alura questions.
Ko wakes up first "Crap how to get her off me.." he trys to lift her head but she moved around he tryed to crawl away but she only grabbed his jacket he finally just pinches her check and she wakes up smacking him "That hurt dummy!"
Oceanus looks back at them. "Aww thats so cute, alura why cant you be ni-." Before he finished he took a strong elbow to the sternum and knocked the wind out of him. "Its best you dont have the breath to finish that." -_-
Ko laughs "You go girl!" Rose looks at him with a face "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Ko looks at Rose "you're the one who decided to sleep on me." Rose smacks him again "I said shut up!" She was blushing it looked like she would go bright red
"Though if youd like i would slap you like that?" Questions Alura to Oceanus who is breathing heavily on the floor. "Nah i think ive had enough affection for the day." he starts crying. "Uhg stop crying." She kneels down and pats him on the back.
Ko rubs his face "Hey kid, two more days!" he starts to laugh wickedly "For?!" Rose demanded "That's mine and the boys secret!"
Alura pats his back even harder. "Ocie....what is he talking about?" "What what do you mean?!" She bangs against his back. "You know what im talking about." She bends his legs against his back. "Noooooo! nunununu-" Innterupted by a crack crying and laughing XD "Pleasseee!!"
Ko laughs "Fight it!" in a lower funnier voice "You must fight it!" he throws his fist up for victory "and die honorably!!!"
(Srry I was at a party.)
Sara exits the room after pulling on some jeans, "You guys good to go? Orson Get out here!" Sara yells over to Orson,
"I'm ready, everyone remember the plan?" Orson says nonchalantly exiting his room
"Yeah we got it says Alura." Kinda following behind. "But...you know some people didnt get it so could you just repeat it again for those people?" Questions Oceanus.
"Orson and Alura take the market, me and Sara will take the school, Ace and ocie will go to the apartment, Rose and zero will check out the hotel. Dont worry rose this puppy is a very good doggy." Ko repeats word for word
"Alright sorry if i slow you down bro." Oceanus said scratching her head. "Uhg fine but Ocie dont forget my locket you know what it looks like right." "Oh yeah no problem ill get it for you"
Rose goes and finds her gun she loads it (I believe that it was a king corba the name of the gun) her white dress still had no stains on it Ko put on his metal claws and started to sharpen them with a wickd grin on his face he was well rested now and ready for a fight
Orson grabs his gear and packs some extra stuff for Sara as they wait by the door.
"Ko, you ready?" Sara states
Orson just waiting for Alura
"Girl I was born ready" Ko gets up and walks over to her
"Out the door then, See ya later, It's time for class." Sara jokes as she and Ko head towards the school.

Zero sits right by rose and barks staring at her
Rose looks at the dog with joy "You lead the way!" she puts the gun in the holder
Zero heads to the next floor and dodges some falling debree Heading into a room Zero barks alerting Rose the coast is clear
Rose walks in and starts to open dressers and closets she walked over to the cabinets but was to short to reach them "Mmmm..." she looked at it not knowing what to do
Zero saw her struggle and pushed a step stool over to her

"Make sure the classrooms are clear before entering. Are we gunna split up or search together?" Sara questions Ko
"Split up and just look through the windows, we'll take the first class together as warm up"

Rose takes the stool "Thank you!" She opens it seeing some caned food "She takes one and puts it on the floor "Found some food"
Zero looks around and finds a bag. He nuzzles the food into the bag and pulls the strings

"Right here." Sara says cocking her pistol and aiming into the classroom. When she thought everything was fine she put down the pistol scavenging through the desks
Ko went through the cabinets and the teachers desk "I dint really find a thing but a light, teacher must have tookin it from the kid when this happened"

Rose keeps searching around looking for food and weapons
Sara comes across a whip in the closet, "She was either kinky or a horrible teacher."

Zero looks around and sniff a secret compartment in the floor
Rose sees Zero and walks over "find something?" She walks over to the dog

Ko looks at it "I'll need that for the kid's training." He smiles and opens a bag for her to put it in
"Nope, I found it I want it, DIBS!" She screamed as footsteps started stirring outside

Zero scratched the floor and even tried biting it
Больше года killer24 said…
Ace: "damn where did every one go?" *runs out of the hotel and into the market*
(Ace you were going with ocie to the apartment)
killer24 commented…
i have no clue so he is going to the market Больше года
handsmile commented…
Oceanus' apartment, re read the Последнее posts silly :p Больше года
"Damn you!!!!" Ko was aboutto chase her but then just went to another class room

Rose saw rope on the floor and lifted it up bringing up the secret door
Sara ducks under the teachers desk, hiding from Ko

Zero backs away letting rose take a look
"There's a latter going down! I need a flash light.." Rose tryed to see what was in there her kid like self wanted to explore

Ko looked into the classroom Zombie Kids he froze in place they did not see him but he was nervous remembering his past he couldn't move
Sara peeked up and saw Ko ran into the Zombies, she motioned him to duck behind the desk so he doesnt get attacked

Zero searched around looking for a source of light
Ko was to shocked to move his body was tightened his chest felt heavy he had a hard time breathing he couldn't do anything
Sara used her whip to good use wrapping it around Ko and tugging him to her
Ko finally got his senses back and ran to Sara "Sorry..."
"Its fine, what are we gunna do?"
See that window *he points to a window in the classroom thats open* throw something to make them fall out of the window
Grabbing the cool pointer stick she uses it to bring a textbook over to her, Chucking it, she misses so she grabs another and gives it to Ko
"Fiiiine" he complains he takes it and throws it like how you would throw a dart he gets it outside and manages to hit a pole with it the zombies head for the window and one by one they fall out
"now to look around a bit "
(I'm sleepy cant post night night.)
(Night)