Случайное обыгрывание ролей TEENS OF WARFARE

HumphryOmega posted on May 30, 2013 at 10:27PM

One day in your modern teen life, you wake up in NYZ (New York Zero) to a world filled with chaso, destruction, and death as well your town is crawling with unknown soldiers who's orders are to kill anyone they see, and the worst part is your all alone like all your closest famile & friends have disappear from the earth. SO WHAT WILL YOU DO!!?
_________________________________________­­_­­_­­­_­­­__­­­­_­_­_­­­­­__­­­_­­_­­­__­­­­_­­__­­­­­__­­­_­­­_­­_­_­­­­­___­­­­­_
Rules:
NO GOD MODDING!!!
No killing othes without permission
Curing allowed
Violence allowed
Sexual content allowed
Have fun
_________________________________________­­_­­_­­­_­­­__­­­­_­_­_­­­­­__­­­_­­_­­­__­­­­_­­__­­­­­__­­­_­­­_­­_­_­­­­­___­­­­­_
Character profile:
Name:
Alias/Nickname:
Pet pev:
Hobbies:
Home town:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothing:
Appearance:

Natural Abilities:
Fighting Style:
Weapons:
Other skills
Extra info:

Background:
 One день in your modern teen life, Ты wake up in NYZ (New York Zero) to a world filled with chaso,
last edited on May 30, 2013 at 10:54PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 233 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 233

Больше года Directingchicky said…
Name: Katrina Devereaux
Alias/Nickname: Kitten, Kat
Race: caucasian
Personality: Is a typical cajun girl, loud and exciting, but can be dangerous when pissed off
Pet pev: Someone trying to kill her. It just aint nice.Or when they make fun of her accent. Her cajun drawl is her pride and joy.
Hobbies: Dancing during Mardi Gras and cooking.
Home town: New Orleans

Height: 5"5
Weight: 105
Eye color: green
Hair color: Auburn, but constantly dyes it black
Clothing: She loves leather for some reason...Leather boots (with a wedged heel that she refuses to live without) leather pants and of course leather jacket.
Appearance: Dresses in all black, (leather) and seems to blend in with the crowds at night

Natural Abilities: Karate
Fighting Style: No set style, but she does antagonize while fighting, she finds it amusing
Weapons: A retractable sword that she attaches to her arm and hides under her long sleeves, two daggers hidden in her boots and little things here and there
Other skills Will never run from a fight, and usually will have to be dragged away if she has to leave it.
Extra info: She has the most intriguing wardrobe.

And for the first time ever...we see Kat's face
 Name: Katrina Devereaux Alias/Nickname: Kitten, Kat Age: 17 Race: caucasian Gender: female
Больше года HumphryOmega said…
Name: Lamar Cliff
Alias/Nickname: Surge
Race: caucasian
Personality: Violent, can be unstable in a fight, other times he likes to joke around.
Pet pev: people who are dicks, people who are pacifists
Hobbies: kicking people's ass's, getting into fights, listening to music, killling
Home town: Chicago

Height: 5,10
Weight: 150
Eye color: black
Hair color: blonde
Clothing: (pic)
Appearance: (pic)

Natural Abilities: Speed, flexibility, strength
Fighting Style: tactical, up close
Weapons: claws, and a combat knife
Other skills: stealth, assassination, natural ability to kill, can take a hit, and can can survive a fall from great heights.
Extra info: he was in an insane asylum, but when the soldiers came, he was the only one to escape.
 Name: Lamar Cliff Alias/Nickname: Surge Age: 17 Race: caucasian Gender: male Personality: V
Down a wrecked and deserted, or almost, street, Kat was tackled by another hand full of soldiers. "get the hell off me. I'm in no mood for your stupid asses." she yelled at them kicked the one grabbing her arms away and pulled out a gun and shot the three. "Damn you people killing your own kind." Shesnarled. It got under her skin so much that these men would murder and butcher other humans like cattle. They deserved the shots to the head and soo much more.
last edited Больше года
Surge sat from the shadows of an alley and watched kat in action "she could be useful....." he said to himself, unaware of the soldier creeping up behind him. The soldier blind sided surge as he attempted to pin him down. Surge looked skinny from afar, but up close he was toned and strong, He flipped over quickly and kicked the solider in the chest. he attempted to crawl away from surge, out in the open street where kat was, but surge draged him back and a brief scream and blood splatter could be heard.
Больше года cutiepie101010 said…
Name:Rogue Knight
Alias/Nickname:Cutie or Kitty
Race:1/2 mexican 1/2 white
Personality:random
Pet pev:racis people
Hobbies:singing,listening to music,dancing,reading,weapon stuff,and fun stuff
Home town:Anchorage

Height:5'7
Weight:103
Eye color:brilliant green
Hair color:pitch black
Clothing:dark red tanktop,black leather jacket,puffy black tu-tu with red and silver skulls,black fishnet leggins,knee-high combat boots,a silver skull necklace,black and silver bracelets.
Appearance:black hair swept up into 2 ponytails with red rubberbands,bangs,red streaks,a lot of black eyeliner and eyeshadow,red lipstick-gothic.(sorry-no pic)

Natural Abilities:quick reflexes
Fighting Style:doesn't have one.
Weapons:handguns and swords.
Other skills:can't decide
Extra info:She can be dangerous if she wants.

Background:Most of her family was killed in a fire caused by the soliders.
Kitty sits in an old restaurant(her home,it's never been found by anyone yet),eating a bar of chocolate.She decides to practice with her handguns by shooting targets perfectly.
Surge heard the gunshots coming from down the street, but he paid no mind to them, if he was being shot at, he would've picked it up by now. He got up and walked out of the alley. seeming as his cover had been blown by the soldiers screams and started towards kat.
A single soldier rushed her, knocking the gun from her hand, slapping her away. Kat only managed a growl before tugging a small knife from her boot and shoved it deep into the man's, if you could even call him that, stomach. Repeatedly she stabbed and sliced at him until the soldier went limp, but she miscalculated and the body tumbled over on top of her, pinning her to the ground intwined with thee lifeless lump. She shoved the body from over her to lay smack on the pavement, and just laid against the now blood soaked ground, panting, "Animals..."
Kitty glances outside an sees soldiers coming towards her place. She mutters something under her breath before getting her backpack and her weapons.She runs out of her now discovered home and shoots the soldiers.
Surge clapped slowly in approval at her work with a smile on his face "Nice work, I would've went for the throat first... But everyone has their own way I suppose......" He said as he knelt down next to the body and flipped it over, inspecting the wounds
A single thin eyebrow rose as she watched the strange boy...applaud her? She had almost no words for that there, "Hard to go for the throat, he was too damn close." She grunted as she sat up, snatching her gun from the ground and ripped her knife from the body, tucking them both away. Kat turned on her heel and kept going, leaving Surge a few feet behind her.
Kitty looks around to make sure there are no soldiers before she sings softly.
He stood up and followed her "not really, stab the knife in the back, then rip around to the throat." He said as he kicked a dead soldier's helmet off, letting his claws hang off his waists and the dog tags jingle next t them.
Her head turned as she regarded him carefully as she walked, weapons clinking on her hip, "I'll keep that in mind next time." She responded and kept walking, her pace easing up slightly faster with every few feet. Something about this guy....she didn't know if it was a thrill or fear, but he made her uneasy, and she didn't like that.
He sped up with her, smirking at her attempt to create distance between them. "What's wrong? You seem to be trying to get away form me."
"Maybe because I am?" She cajoled to him, tossing him an irritated glance, still speeding up to a fast paced walk, but she wouldn't run, not from this guy, "I don't want to stick around here and get caught by another squad when they come to gether the dead.I'd rather begone and away by then yeah."
"Why would you want to run away from me? I'm like a teddy bear." He said with a chuckle "you don't have to worry about being caught by another squad. They'll be gone just like--" he snapped his fingers "that."
Kat snorted, rolling her eyes, "Chére, you're way too skinny to be a teddy bear." She grumbled, taking a quick look at him. Damn...did he not have time to find a shirt? "Oh? Well someone clearly thinks highly of himself. Well Mr._" she snapped like he did"_ Feel free to stay here and wait for them." She stated and kept going.
He laughed and put his hand on his face "you can call me surge, and I guess we can test out what I can do when we come across some soldiers."
Once more, only a snort left her, I'm fairly sure you only meant the singular, and not the plural there. I'm fairly certain I said I was leaving, and planning to avoid soldiers. And I.also said to feel free and have fun on your own...Surge." she added, testing his name as she kept walking. Why was he still following her?
"You have some potential, I may need you for a project im sure you will be more than interested in." He said as he caught up to speed with her.
She started to say 'Not interested' but held her tongue. "Depends on the plan..." she murmured, tossing him yet another irritated glance, "And depending what potential you're talking about as well."
Rogue sees soldiers."Shit."She whispers and shoots them,6 in all,in their hearts in 11 seconds flat.
Больше года sparkles3 said…
Name: Aislynne
Alias/Nickname: none
Race: Caucasian
Personality: witchy, cold, malicious
Pet peeve: everything
Hobbies: witchcraft/voodoo
Home town: Oregon Vortex, Oregon

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 136 lbs
Eye color: grey-blue
Hair color: dark brown
Clothing: salmon tank and jeans
Appearance: see pic

Natural Abilities: She's very skilled in hand to hand combat and mind games. She can make an opponent break down in tears with a single look
Fighting Style: kungfu
Weapons: switchblade and bo staff
Other skills spiritualism
Extra info: bloop!

Background: She was glad when she woke up in NYZ. She wouldn't have to deal with her pesky family. She'd always done better on her own anyway
last edited Больше года
 Name: Aislynne Alias/Nickname: none Age: 14 Race: Caucasian Gender: female Personality: witchy,
"My plan is to take down the leader of this murderous army, best part is, I'll let you kill him. You have many useful potentials, such as intelligence, combat skills, and your brave I'll give you that. Your the first person who hasn't ran away from me." He said as he put his hands behind his head as they walked
Once more, Kat could only snort at him, "No. I never run, especially not from some guy who admires the way I kill them bastards.And I'm not a big fan of suicide missions either there big guy. So...I'll think about it..." she muttered. She had a choice. Which did she hate more? All of these soldiers running around like damned sewer rats who escaped from below, or possibly dying so soon?
Rogue sees Kat and hides.She's learned to never trust anyone.
"It wont be a suicide mission if your with me," he said as he looked over a her " Also, don't underestimate me. I may not look fearsome to you, but i can deal some serious damage, basically... I'm bad for people's health." He said as he furrowed his eyebrows
Rogue decides she can try to sneak away while they're talking and hears a twig snap under her foot. She freezes.
"All the more reason for me not come with you then." Kat stopped and turned, crossing her arms as she regarded him carefully, "Convince me. Why do you need my help if you're able to be so bad by yourself? " she asked, raising an eyebrow cautiously.
Rogue breathes a sigh of relief as she starts creeping away again.
"I could've sworn I mentioned why I asked you when I stated your helpful characteristics." He said as he glared over to her 'damn, why doesn't she just accept already.... I hate sucking up to people...' He thought to himself. "Come out now, I heard you exhale." He called out
last edited Больше года
Rogue finally just stops trying to be quiet and gets up to walk away.''They're clearly distracted,so of course I can make as much noise as I want.''She thinks aloud.
"Oh no no no, you just can't walk away..." He reached down in kat's gun holster and whipped out her pistol and cocked it "freeze."
Rogue turns around with a handgun in her hands."What do you want?"She asks him.
She glared right back, and sucked in a breath when he tookbher gun. She stepped beside him and snatched it back, glowering at him, "One, my gun. Don't touch. Two, if it was a soldier, we'd be dead. Three....I'll do it. Just don't make me regret it." She warned and stepped towards the noise.
"Why were you sneaking around?" He called out to her, stepping closer in her direction
Rogue's expression shows she's slightly amused."Can I go now?"She taunts him.
"Not until you answer my question." He said sternly "now don't try me again or i'll have to wing you."
Rogue asks the guy,"Who me?"
last edited Больше года
"No, your imaginary friend behind you." He said as fired his gun at the gas tank of a car behind her, making it explode in a fiery inferno. "Or that car..."
"Oh.Can i go then,since you're not talking to me?"Rogue questions.
"Sure, seeing as your too stupid to answer my questions.... I pity that you will die at the hands of the soldiers...." He said as he gave kat back her gun and turned his back on rouge "the weak really shouldn't live on this earth.."
Rogue glared at him."I'm stronger than you think.I live pain in every possible way.But I get on,and sorry for interrupting your little date."She snaps and walks away.
She took her gun and glared, "Well..now if you are done. Can you tell me what our first move is? It is getting late, and frankly, we're going to need rest if you intend to go through with this."
"Our first move now is to get some sleep..." He said as he continued walking, coming to a corner and stopping. He peeked behind it to see if there were anymore patrols.
"Sounds like a plan to me." She agreed and sighed, grabbing a sleeve of his jacket and tugged, turning him around, "I found a place earlier. No patrols too close so we should be good for the night." She explained and gestured off to the side to a small building.
((Hey cutiepie, try to keep your posts as realistic and believable as possible, kinda hard to visualize a girl killing a soldier with one punch and knocking down trees with her fists in the process....))

He nodded and grinned at her "see, one of your many useful characteristics in action.." He started towards the building, while grabbing a pistol from a downed soldier and taking ammunition from others.
last edited Больше года
((She has these special things on her knuckles that sends electric jolts.Better?))
Kat couldn't help but roll her eyes, and couldn't resist a grin of her own either, "Yes,I must admit....I am pretty amazing." She teased, grinning widely while pushing open the doors. The small apartment building, at least thats what she thought it was, had some running water and supplies for food, so she figured it was best to stay there.