Случайное обыгрывание ролей Master или pet?

TR0UBL3M4K3R posted on Jun 25, 2013 at 02:12PM
Okay I'm really really REALLY new to this...so if I make a mistake...sorry.

Here we go!

The supernatural have taken over the earth and make humans their pets...or slaves. Some of the lower class supernatural (the one with less power, e.g. Fairies, weak wolves, new born vampires, mermaid, etc.) are also pets/slaves. The master (high class supernatural, royalties) buy their pets/slaves from the Dark market and do whatever they want with them. Every pets always have to wear a collar unless their master take it off. If you're lucky enough to have a good master then your life won't be as horrible, but if you have bad luck and get a bad master who always hit you then...your life is terribly horrible (maybe)

MASTER OR PET? Which one will you choose.....

MASTERS:
2 kings (will allow more if necessary)
2 queens (will allow more if necessary)
2 princesses (will allow more if necessary)
2 princes (will allow more if necessary)
Ordinary masters

PETS:
Unlimited

You can ask me if your want to be something else ~^.^~

FORM:
Name:
Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.)
Power(s)/ability(s):
Master or pet:
Appearance: (can be picture)
Personality:
Other:

RULES:
NO god-moding
NO killing other characters, unless both parties agree
Sex is allow
Swearing is allow
HAVE FUN!!!

Thank you!
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1792 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1792

Больше года oodango said…
Name : Chinatsu
Race : Kitsune
Powers : Shapeshifting, Possesion, Illusion's, Fire
Master or pet : Pet
Apperance : Looks like a red fox with dark brown eyes.
Personality : Cunning, Chinatsu is quite smart. Chinatsu is quite caring to other's, The kitsune has a way of words.
Other :
Больше года casacada1007 said…
Name: mirra
Race: mermaid
Power(s)/ability(s): she can bend water a bit and she can turn her tail into legs.
Master or pet: pet
Appearance:
Personality: she's a smart, sly and tough girl. she doesn't like being used and will fight alot against it. but if you get to know her she's sweet and nice.
Other: this is her mermaid form but she is actually slightly tanned and has very long brown hair and blue eyes.
 Name: mirra Age: 19 Race: mermaid Power(s)/ability(s): she can bend water a bit and she can turn
Больше года Brooklyn_Helena said…
Name: Wednesday
Race: Fairy
Power(s)/ability(s): Can control elements a bit, mainly water. When it is a full moon, she can alter someone's mind. Can shrink to fairy size or grow to human size
Master or pet: Pet
Appearance:
Personality: She's extremely smart and can be very cunning. She can be very nice, and sometimes she prefers being feisty. She doesn't like being bosses around, and will try anything to get out of it.
Other:
last edited Больше года
 Name: Wednesday Age: 19 Race: Fairy Power(s)/ability(s): Can control elements a bit, mainly wate
Больше года werandy said…
Name: Seiko
Race:werewolf
Power(s)/ability(s):
Appearance: (can be picture of him and his Master oh ya he is the redhead)
Personality:fun.cool.funny.
 Name: Seiko Age: 20 Race:werewolf Power(s)/ability(s): Master или pet: pet Appearance: (can be
Больше года T2apple said…
Name: Lilo
Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) mermaid/human
Power(s)/ability(s): (she is unaware of her powers at the moment) can swim as fast as the speed of sound, can bend water, can control minds
Appearance: (can be picture)human and mermaid form: 6ft 2in long curly brown hair with golden ends blue green eyes Human form: blue green tank top with a red top cut just above the belly button jean short shorts and red converse boots with blue green laces Mermaid form: blue green bikini top and red tail w/ a turquoise tip
Personality: bright and happy for the most part but when you make her mad she'll snap
Other: is a twin

Name: Nani (Naw-ne)
Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) cat girl
Power(s)/ability(s): has super sharp teeth super hearing and smell excellent balance etc
Appearance: (can be picture) same hair(but Nani wears it in two pis tails and has black cat ears) as Lilo, Nani's eyes are red and turn to slits when she gets mad, wears a scarlet hoodie and black tank top and a black skirt red converse with black laces and sun glasses
Personality: always has a poker face on and is a smartass most of the time
Other: is the twin of Lilo
last edited Больше года
Больше года 666demon said…
(Oooh! this looks fun!)

*a social worker named Marie sat down infront of him, a pen and clipboard to write down notes she began asking him questions*

Name: "Damen Cole"

Race:*he doesn't answer at first, just looks away and mumbles* " White, newborn vampire"

Look Hun, I'm hear to help you. I need this info so we can track the basterd who did this to you.*she takes one of his hands gently and gives him a warm comforting smile, almost like his mother did before the accident happened. He sighed and asked her* "What do you want to know?"

Master or pet: *he stiffens and looks down at the table, ashamed of the answer* "Pet."

Power(s)/ability(s): "I know I'm weak. I know I am. I mean I know I'm not like all the others." What do you mean 'not like the others'? "I'm only used for his bed and his punching bag. I am more stronger than him and them combined and still more flexible than a string of yarn, the doctors said when I was little and broke my arm almost in a 90 degree angle then snapped it back just like that, my bones are almost identical to rubber but still can break and splinter like a normal bone."

Appearance: "Well, fucked up might sum it up." *Marie widened her eyes when he pulled his clothes of and took all of him in* midnight black hair. the drop dead sexiest 'come to bed' ocean blue eyes. light skin tone marred with ugly.. Angry.. Merciless -but fading, some new some old- red, black and purple hand prints and fist prints, even foot prints. very skinny thin, almost like he's starved but still fed table scraps. up around his neck, do you see?, what looks to be a marking where a collar or chain used to be. When he is at home he is stripped down to nothing bot black satin/silk boxers. when he gets out of the house he is in a white wife beater and a black hoodie with three wolves howling at the moon on it. crimson red converse.

Personality:*Marie already knew this, so she spoke to him and for him, jotting it down on the paper* Damen was: A strong, free, loving, caring person who always smiled and laughed.
Damen is: Scared, alone, feeling suicide is the only way out, looking down on himself , riarly ever smiling or laughing.

Other: "Being as a bed 'pet', around the house, I'm only allowed to wear my boxers, an I must bend and be taken when ever they want me to be taken. Sometimes Master even has his other pets watch or fuck me, or even his friends fuck or watch. Only when I'm a good boy or actually do get out of the house is when I can wear my clothes. I have friends, but only one of them knows and I made her swear she wouldn't tell any body."

*Marie sets her clipboard down and smiles again.* Damen Cole, thank you for answering these very personal questions, Your friends are waiting for you outside.. "Thank you Marie, I feel like I can finally trust some one other than Aj." He called as he ran out side.
Больше года mistoryangel1 said…
(Sooooo many pets....is it alright if I'm one of the masters?)
last edited Больше года
Больше года Noone_N said…
((I shall be a pet and a master just give me a moment))
Name: Noone
Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) asian, incubus
Power(s)/ability(s): he isn't sure, he has a non-removable collar that blocks most of it out
Master or pet: pet, sadly
Personality: he's quiet and obediant but curious, which usually get's him in trouble with his master
Other: He's a sex slave
 Name: Noone Age: 14 Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) asian, incubus
(could someone be mirra's master? if you want to ofcourse ^^ )
(sure I'll make my person some time to day)
(okay, thanks)
Name: Akihiko (Give him a nick name if you want)
Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) Angel
Power(s)/ability(s): holy magic
Master or pet: Master
Personality: Kind hearted to all living things but still fallows the law of this world, protective over the things he owns, acts cold harted
last edited Больше года
 Name: Akihiko (Give him a nick name if Ты want) Age: 20 Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, wer
(sweet! should we starts maybe or wait?)
((Hey demon, can I be Damen's master?))
(start right now if you want)
(okay ^^)

Mirra groans as she's starting to wake up. She's tries to open her eyes but her whole body feels like it's been hit with a baseball bat. Even tough it hurts she manages to sit upright. "oh god, my head" She rubs her forhead and slowly opens her eyes. She's a bit confused that she's in a......bedroom? and not even her own one. Her eyes widen when she realizes what is going on. "Please let this be a dream......"
Akihiko bursts through the door and takes one look at Mirra "Your the one that my father had bought me? That damn fool! I want nothing to do with him!" He sighs and rubs his eyes "Very well, I shall show you around, I will wait for you out side of your room..." he walks out muttering and cursing under his breath.
Mirra jumps up from the bed she was on and runs clumpsy to the window. She tries to open it but it wouldn't even move. "Damn it." She looks around for something else she could escape trough but she doesn't see anything. Her legs start shaking and she sits down on the bed. She stares at the ground with scared eyes. "T-this can't be happening......"
Akihiko speaks with anger in his voice "That basterd what is he thinking? I'll have his I will have his fucking head.." he bits on his thumb he had no nails to bite this was his first pet he goes back in and sees her "Do you want some tea?" He asks in a nerves voice he starts to rub his face this must be some sort of test he thought from that old geezer.
(Yeah you can!)

Damen sat on the bed in anticipation and nervousness. He really fucked it up this time. He spoke out and tried to get help. he suddenly herd the door click open and one of the two other pets came in. "You royally fucked up, you know that. But hey, I'm not the one who is going to get a beating and raped." the wolf scoffed and cupped the boy through his satin/silk black boxers. "And your hard already! God you are a fucking slut! Master I think will have fun tonight. Now, ass up. Face down." The proud unbeaten wolf walked out of bedroom and saw his master in the library. "Master, Damen is nice and prepped. Just like you asked."
Mirra shakes her head no but doesn't look at him. Does her really think i want TEA? she tought, it'll probably be poisoned or something like that.
Akihiko punches the wall his thoughts were gitting to him "I'll see you this afternoon..." That old man must have uped the SP and security around the house when he bought her "Your free to rome around the house but it's a big place..." he takes out a phone and puts it on the dresser "...Call me if you get lost this phone can only call me and other staff of this house I'm your first contact." With that he puts his hands in his pockets and leaves.
Awhile after he's gone Mirra stands up and clumpsy walks to the door. She hasn't walked on her legs in years. Last time when she swam away from her parents house and ran on the beach just to use her legs once. She sighs, she would give everything for a change to run back to the sea. She slowly opens the door and peeks out to see if someone is there but no one is. She quietly starts to walk trough the halls. After half an hour she lost the way back to her new 'room' but it didn't matter. All she was trying to do is find a way out of this hell.
Kelil smiled at the wolf and stroked him slowly and pleasantly, he kissed him on the forehead and thanked him. He walked to the room to see Damen with his legs spread and he was tied up with leather belts. He brushed his hair out of his view and leaned close. "Did you enjoy your treatment?" He purred and grabbed the bulge in Damen's boxers.
 Kelil smiled at the волк and stroked him slowly and pleasantly, he kissed him on the forehead and tha
Больше года axemnas said…
Name: Issac Fazil
Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) human part elf and part ?
Power(s)/ability(s): limited teleportation, minor telekenisis, has a tail that works like an extra hand
Appearance: (can be picture) has pointed ears and a brown tail like a monkey, blue eyes, when allowed dresses in purple though his clothes are very raggedy. Shaggy Auburn hair, a kind friendly face.
Personality: loves to perform, will do what he has to to get a laugh, tries to stay positive, eager to please a crowd
Other:was a gypsy that was kidnapped and put into slavery
A performer of all types
last edited Больше года
 Name: Issac Fazil Age: 16 Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) human par
He was in a study yelling to someone on the phone Akihiko just ordered a outside beach he was stuck with her now he might as well be kind enough to do this
Mirra's still walking around but she starts to feel dizzy and her legs are shaking. She collapse to the ground and is breathing heavy. She have never been on land for so long and especially not with this much exersice. The longest she ever walked was 10 minutes and running not even more then a minute. Her legs are hurting alot and she groans in pain.
Akihiko walks out he wanted to tell her what he did for her...she must be wandering around he calls the SP's he told them if they find her bring her back to her room he would wait for her there. He sat on the edge of her bed "Alright...I can make this work..." he twices his wing he does that if he is nervous
Name: Jonah
Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) lycan
Power(s)/ability(s): has a large bite radius and can bite as hard as a Rottweiler with a large head, sharp teeth, claws for fingernails, senses as strong as any canine, can speak both human and canine
Appearance: (can be picture) scars cover his body beneath his fur. His fur color being blueish grey, and white. With tribal swirl patterns in other parts its unknown if its part of his fur or is actually a marking from a former master
Personality: surprisingly strong, bitter, cynical, a fighter, kind to fellow slaves,
Other: masters most often have him fight in the ring among other things. Has spent his entire life in slavery.
He's currently on the market after trying to run away from his former master
After having a taste of freedom he needs a new master to break him
 Name: Jonah Age: 13 Race: (human, fairy, mermaid, vampire, werewolf, hybrids, etc.) lycan Power(s)
Mirra weakly stands back up but after two steps already falls back down. She punches the ground in rage "damn it!" She takes a deep breath. c'mon, she thinks, you can do this.....i hope atleast.
A SP sees her on the floor and picks her up "The young master wont be happy to know that your not feeling well he does worry a lot" he carries her back to the room

"What's wrong with her?" Akihiko askes shocked
Mirra didn't want to tell, hell she didn't even want to talk or look at him, but he looks so worried. She sighs and says "i'm not used to walk on my legs.....they just hurt alot, that's all...."

(g2g, c ya)
Damen squirnmed and whined. He hung his head in shame as his body reacted to his master. Rolling his hips to meet the delicate touches. "Yes master." he said weakly. His body ached, but in the bad way, his ribs hurt from the beating last night, his back hurt from the punches his Master's friend gave him for not doing a good job of sucking, his legs felt broken from Adam-the wolf who came in before- and Kane- another unbeaten wolf that his master owned- beating him. Damen panicked when he felt his master brush up against his ass, like he always did. "Master, I'm sorry! it won't happen again I swear!" he tried to plead, but it fell upon deft ears. he whimpered and tried his best to relax his body. He felt hot tears in his eyes and looked up into his master's eyes. "Please?!"
He looked at the SP "I want a pool set up!" He looks at her "I'm sorry that your here I never wanted this..." he takes her from the SP and puts her in the bed "Take it easy for now I will have an out door beach for you in a few days"

(C ya)
Kelil forced his head up at a very uncomfortable angle, he slowly trailed his nails along Damen's thigh, he eagerly slipped his erection into Damen's ass. He wrapped his arms around him and stayed un-moving while he licked his ear. "I think I should invite the new boy to try you out... mmm, that sounds nice." He said to himself and pulled out before slamming in hard to the hilt. His newest slave was really quite cute and even though he looked innocent he planned on turning him just like the others. He never knew why but he REALLY enjoyed making Damen feel like hell mentally and physically, he still planned on making his punishments last. Noone watched shyly from the door frame and brushed his fingers against his own slowly growing hard on. The incubus was draw to this display yet the human side of him was revolted, to bad the demon in him was stronger.
Jonah was laying in a large dog crate, cramped. Waiting on his future. Waiting on someone to let him out just to stretch his legs he'd be willing to do whatever he was asked for a bit. He shifted trying to be comfortable. The shock collar on his neck was bothersome but not by much anymore. As cramped as he was making moving a difficult task in itself.

((Anyone want to buy him? You have permission to torture him...))

Issac was out in the master's garden picking some apples from the trees for the apple pie the chef wanted to make later. As he did so he juggled the apples whistling as he did. He was still getting to know his master but, he was just following what had been instinct for him since he was a young child. Being a gypsy his whole life he was surprisingly whole and completely ignorant to the life of a slave.

((Anyone want to be his master?))
last edited Больше года
(Alright I'll just have my guys father bye you)
last edited Больше года
axemnas commented…
Ok Больше года
((I'm sure Jonah will 'appreciate' it))
last edited Больше года
mistoryangel1 commented…
Considring I might be the nicest master so far Больше года
One of the butlers comes into the room Akihiko was taking care of the girl "Master I have some news..." he told Akihiko, Akihiko punched the wall again "Bring my my new pet..." the SP leaves the room

(SP's and staff can be controlled by anyone)
last edited Больше года
Damen screamed in pain as his ass was taken. He felt him self tear in two again, He cried silently to god someone would hear him and call for help. but his hopes were crushed as his head was forced in an uncomfortable angle. "Please! Stop! PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!" Damen was pushed down onto the mattress hard. The pace was so brutal and animalistic he was getting soft. Damen forced himself to a hard on by thinking of other things, but nothing turned him on.
Jonah shifted in the crate he'd been placed in again. He didn't try to break out. He knew the type of cage he had been put in. He'd hurt himself before he'd make much progress. All he could do is prepare to take off as soon as he was let out of the cage.
Kelil looked up at Noone and kept up at Damen as his pace quickened and became more rough. Noone looked up shyly and connected eyes, and looked down again scared. "It's okay... come here...." He grunted and got closer and closer to finishing. Noone looked down and walked forward slowly, "When I'm done...get to...work."
Damen's eyes looked up to Noone, So this is the new pet? Oh fuck me! he thought as he felt his Master become more rougher, a sign that he was close. Damen finally gave up all struggle, all resistance and let his master finish.
The SP opend the crate "Out the young Master wishes to see you." he took one look at him " Do me a favor the Master does not Like being surrounded by his SP's I want you to be his guard dog, he wont mind you because your his new pet..."
Jonah crawled out and stretched walking on all fours he moved to his feet. Jonah's jaw tightened at the offer. "And if I refuse?" He asked already wanting to just take off but, knowing he was cornered in this room. There wasn't anywhere to go for him to escape.
Kelil came hard and brought his head up farther as he arched into the orgasm. He pulled out and kicked Damen hard in the side before turning to Noone. "Clean this up... and him, too."
The SP opens the door "Then leave him run around the streets like a stray fend for your own food, My job has nothing to do with you It's protecting the young Master" the other SP's leave the room but the one that opened the door stayed put
biting his lip to keep from screaming as the blow connected to his ribs, Damen waited for Kelil to just go away. Hearing the door slam he noticed his wrist did a 360, he snapped it back in place. "Ow, god dammit, my ribs. I need to call her."
Jonah blinked and cocked his head to the side. "Really?" He said in disbelief. He'd never had a master that would do something like that there had to be a catch. His collar would shock him. There must be someone out there that would beat him as soon as he walked out there.