Случайное обыгрывание ролей The 'Joy' of being a Demi God

666demon posted on Aug 02, 2013 at 12:46AM
Hello little ones, Do you remember me? Well I am Hera, Goddess of Marriage. Do you remember that long time ago? Where I broght you here? Well, unfortunently I cannot take you back. Children I would love to but I can't. See, Ares doesn't know when to hold his tongue around Athena.I love you all.

Name:
Personality
Aperance:(description or picture
other
Power(1-3 powers)

if you are having trouble picking a God or creature, might I suggest : link

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 119 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

Больше года 666demon said…
Name: Blaze
God or creature parent: Ares
Personality: Usually cold and un feeling, but once you get to know her and see what her 'normal' parents do to her (using her as an ash tray, emotional+mental abuse) she is actually just trying to protect herself.
Aperance:(description or picture): two toned red and black hair gelled back, once light blue eyes ar now dark with betrayal, light skintone. a fake smirk.
other: Does not like being around 'norms', people think she's 'changed' when in reality she's broken on the inside.
Power(1-3 powers) Power to bring pain to anyone she feels like with out touching the, power to control chaos.
last edited Больше года
Больше года LocalArtistist said…
Name: Eira
God or creature parent: Iris and the god of the North Wind
Personality: Seems sweet and innocent but on the inside is cold and unforgiving. Doesn't trust people easily why? she doesn't know. Wears a disarming smile whenever she meet someone knew and depending on their reaction is how she will judge them.
Aperance: Dark blue hair light blue almost silver eyes, pale skin and slightly purple lips.
other Ran away from what little of a home she had when she was 7, since then has wondered around causing some mischief. and has become quite skilled with knifes.
Power(1-3 powers) can brew up cold storms (hail, freezing rain, blizzards).She is very fast, so when she runs and jumps it seems like she's flying. Can freeze you if she touches you while she's angry
 Name: Eira Age: 17 God или creature parent: Iris and the god of the North Wind Personality: Seem
Больше года mcterra said…
Name:Creed
Parent:Zeus
Personnality:Arrogant and Rude to everyone.He likes doing thing his own way and hates being ordered around.He is a badass and a rebel-type of person.
Appearance:Pic
Powers:Lightning control, Super strength and Flight.
last edited Больше года
 Name:Creed Age:18 Parent:Zeus Personnality:Arrogant and Rude to everyone.He likes doing thing his
vegeta007 commented…
Deimos, is your half bro your choice if Ты wanna know about him или not Больше года
mcterra commented…
Yeah, I'll like to know. Больше года
Больше года werandy said…
Name: Mac
creature parent: Cerberus
Personality :Mac is shy,not a big talker,nice,playful,and he love hanging around with girls
Aperance: picture
other:he away has cat like ears
Power:animal like speed,he can see in the dark,and Super strength.
 Name: Mac Age:18 creature parent: Cerberus Personality :Mac is shy,not a big talker,nice,playful,
Blaze watched as people walked past her, putting spare change into a empty coffee cup. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She glared at people who gave her sad glances. She got up and took the money, walking down the street she blared music in her headphones. She began a slow walk, then it went faster and faster. Till the point she was running. People tried to stop her and asked her 'is everything ok at home?' She just told them to fuck off and then ran again. When she got to a quiet place, she stopped running. She thought about what Hera said. How the family feud between her dad and Athena was still going on. She scoffed as she sat underneath a Weeping willow and started singing along.

"No time for goodbye he said
As he faded away
Don't put your life in someone's hands
They're bound to steal it away
Don't hide your mistakes
'Cause they'll find you, burn you
Then he said

If you want to get out alive
Whoa-oh, run for your life

This is my last time she said
As she faded away
It's hard to imagine
But one day you'll end up like me
Then she said

If you want to get out alive (If you want to get out alive)
Whoa-oh, run for your life (Life)
If you want to get out alive (If you want to get out alive)
Whoa-oh, run for your life..."
Eira was sitting alone in her house fiddling with her necklace. Finally getting bored of that ,she got up to make herself breakfast. She opened the fridge, it was empty, again. She checked the cupboards they were empty too. She went over to her purse pulled out a ten and a five dollar bill. Putting them in the edge of her bra, she got into her car and headed off in to the city. It was load and crowded filled with unmoving traffic. If she stayed there she be stuck their for hours. "Screw it." she said pulled across all the other lanes quickly pulling into a parking garage. She parked her car taking up two car spots. She looked around to see if any one else was around, it didn't look like it . She bent over her car and gently blew air on to it, covering her car with a thick layer of ice. She grabbed the handle and tugged she couldn't open the door. "Good." Eira said then walked out of the parking garage, and onto the crowded sidewalk.
Больше года vegeta007 said…
Name: Deimos
God or creature parent:Zeus
Personality:Cold, ruthless, hardly ever smiles, almost emotionless
Aperance:(description or picture)
other
Power(1-3 powers):Inhuman strength, increased durability, heightened athleticism
 Name: Deimos Age: 20 God или creature parent:Zeus Personality:Cold, ruthless, hardly ever smiles,
mcterra commented…
YAY Xanxus Больше года
Anyone else going to start?
Больше года Flora_Swift said…
Name: Carmina
God or creature parent: Athena (?)
Personality: Fun, loving and curious. Has a great way of making music, and known as 'The little Early Birdy'.
Apearance: picture ((Please don't comment on who I use for this character. You may know her...))
other: May suddenly sprout up song lyrics.
Power(1-3 powers) Can talk with animals, use anyone's voice (but she doesn't like doing that), and speed like a Cheetah.
 Name: Carmina Age: 18 God или creature parent: Athena (?) Personality: Fun, loving and curious. Has
"I won't do this. I swear I won't do this! This is way too much for me!" Carmina argued with a man with dark hair and little mustache, "Why won't you go and find some Hollywood star to do the job! I don't want to be a star, I signed up to be playing in a little role and then you said I'll do good in the leading role! This is outrageous! I just want a peaceful life!" She gave one last glare to the little director and stormed out of the studio doors.
Alright, so where can I jump in?)
666demon commented…
Anywhere Ты want, we all meet up at somepoint Больше года
Blaze stuffed her hands in her pockets as she walked 'home' She bumped into somebody. "Hey watch it-" She looked to see who it was and she glared at him. "Creed. I thought you were up with 'daddy'." She forced venom into her words, but she was just jealous of him. Jealous because he got his father's attention and she didn't get squat from her grandfather. "Hera hate you too or what?" she snorted.
last edited Больше года
Creed looked at her and raised an eyebrow "Oh Blaze, its you.You're right, I was in Olympus recently but I didn't have the opportunity to spend much time with dad.He's the king of gods afterall.He has many duties to attend to, but we both know all he does is go around and make kids with every beautiful human woman he meets.And with a son like Hercules, he can't have much time for me, his last son.Of course Hera hates me.Like all the kids Zeus has had with other women.And you, where've you been lately?" He had felt the bitterness in her voice, but just decided to ignore it.
last edited Больше года
"I've been here, well anywhere except this place." She jabbed a thumb to the house next to her. "These are where my mortal parents live." She sat down on the steps. "I just can't take it with them anymore, between the fights that they have and the abuse they give me." She blurts out. Slapping a hand over her mouth. "Keep that a secret between you and me only?"
Creed raised an eyebrow. "They're abusing you.Why don't you just tell uncle Ares? He's your dad afterall, and I'm sure he cares about you.He could give you a better life of some sort.Its not right for you to keep enduring this y'know." He said as he shoved his hands in his pockets.It wasn't like he cared much about her, but they were similar in some way, both kids of gods.He felt that it was right for him to try to help her a little.
"If he cares about me, Cerberus would be running amuck and killing all who have hurt us." She smiled. Thinking of all the chaos he would bring. Then she looked down at her wrist and looked at the wounds that healed faster than others, frowning she traced them with her fingers. "Hera told me, us, when we were all little. We had to stay here, you and Deimos are the only ones who can go back and forth." She smiled bitterly. "My mother said she hates me. Can you believe that? The Goddess of Love, hates her one child that lived when Hephaestus slaughtered my brothers and sisters. I was the only child that showed signs of great power when I was a baby. And she hated it."
Creed grabbed her wrist and looked at it.He hadn't listened much to what she had just said.He had been looking at her wounds.He asked her slowly as he felt anger rising and his expression darkened "Blaze...who did this to you?" He had a clue.If it was the work of those mortal parents of hers, then he was going to kill them right away.Common mortals.How dare they do that to her? As he stared at the wounds, his anger was gradually reaching at its peak.The sky began darkening.He knew she had suffered enough.He couldn't let them get away with this.
Blaze looked away and mumbled. "Some of them where made by the mortal parents. But these ones." She traced her finger across the ones near and on her veins. "I did. And then I realized I couldn't die." She pushed her sleeves up, showing more of the ugly wounds and the needle jabs. She took his hand and went over to the side of the house, climbing in her bedroom window she locked her door and moved something heavy to cover it. She sighed and took her hoodie off, her only form of coverage was a form fitting black tank top and a sports bra. Turning around to face him she held her arms out to her sides a little with her palms facing up.
Creed stared at all the wounds.He couldn't believe it.What had she been through while he was away? He moved up to her then took her hands and lowered them. "Enough.I don't want to see anymore of these." He then looked up at her, his expression hard with hatred and rage. "Your mortal parents are here, right? I think its time I sent them to where they really belong.In Tartarus, devoured endlessly by the hellhounds.I cant let them live after having seen this."
"Alright. Go ahead." She sat on her bed. Waiting for the screaming. She slowly started smiling when she thought of the two being killed. Their screams of pure terror made her giggle a bit.
Creed left the room and closed the door behind him.A moment later, screams could be heard from outside her room.He entered the room once more, his hands covered in blood and his face partly stained in it.His expression was still as hard as before.Electric sparks still lingered around his hands.He looked at one of his blood-stained hands;He had just killed them both ruthlessly in cold blood.Did that make him the same type of scum as them.Well, he had done it for her afterall.He didn't have any regrets.He looked at her and said "I'm done.Could you help me clean this up? And I think I went a little overboard, the house is in quite a bad state." He was clearly not happy with himself.He left his emotions take over and had done something quite terrible but he still couldn't have regrets.
Eia walking on the crowed side walk when some one quickly walked past her ,as they did you she could feel a hand slip in and out of her back pocket. Though she didn't have any thing in there but her driver's license it still pissed her off. Before he could get to far away she grabbed his arm and squeezed, sending spikes of frost up his arm. She tossed him back into the alleyway he came out of. "What the hell?" he asked looking at his half frozen arm. She smirked seeing the look of fright on his face as she squeezed harder. The ice spread across his shoulder onto his chest and neck. "Sorry ,but that's not my area of expertise." And she squeezed one last time crushing his arm the spikes of ice and frost spread quickly freezing a look of terro onto his face. "This is." She said as kicked his frozen body shattering it into pieces of ice leaving her driver's license on top of it. She picked it up and walked out of the alleyway a smirk spread across her face.
Blaze guided him into her bath. "Don't be pissed at yourself. You were just defending a weak Demi God." She said as she grabbed a wet washcloth and began cleaning is face. She felt bad for not doing it herself. She could kill them with out touching them and her best excuse was 'Im to scarred'. There was no way she could be broken from the emotional and mental abuse. Furrowing her brows she thought of how broken she was.
Creed looked at her as she cleaned his face.No matter how she looked at it, he was still feeling stained because of what he had done.He then said "Now that you're free, what do you plan to do?"
"You shouldn't worry about that, it doesn't matter because one way or another Hades is going to accept me in the underworld." She played it off as a joke but deep down inside she knew it wasn't. She was a lost cause. "If you don't see me at school tomorrow, that's how you will know." she moved onto his hands.
"Don't say that.You won't be shiped to the underworld.Well, I won't let that happen.Unless, Hades wants to get in a fight with his nephew, he won't take you down there." He said as he looked at her expression.She acted tough, but he knew she wasn't reassured either.Since he had known her, he had hardly ever witnessed a moment when she had been really happy.And it seemed that while he was gone, her pain and suffering had pretty much increased.
((I don't know what to have Eira do cause currently she going to the store after freezing and shattering a man. :S ))
"I'm a lost cause. You of all people know that. Hell, the only person I told besides your mother. You know what she did; Laughed in my face." Her body tensed as she threw the rag into the sink. Her eyes glaring up at Creed, but they showed hurt. So much hurt.
(Well, I don't know either.She could pass by Blaze's house and notice the presence of Blaze and Creed inside who are also demi gods. and vic versa.)
( Yeah! he-he. I think we could rob a bank with our minds if we wanted to.)
LocalArtistist commented…
Isn't that called using our imagination, или was my whole childhood a lie. =_= Больше года
666demon commented…
I was thinking of leteraly robbing a bank, hehe. My uncle did that once in Vagas. Cops shot him in the head once he got out side. Больше года
LocalArtistist commented…
O-O Больше года
( *sweatdrop* That will come afterwards I think.)
((But you guys are talking,I will let you finish before I have her join you guys.))
last edited Больше года
As Creed looked at her, he couldn't help but feel sympathy for her.He could see how much she was suffering.He then pulled her closer and hugged her tight. "Don't worry.I said everything was gonna be alright.Trust me, I won't let that happen." He wanted her suffering to stop, her pain to dissapear.He was ready to do anything possible for that.Why he wanted to do that? He didn't know himself.
((Um... Are you guys over? Can we meet each other now?))
(what happened ?)
((Kinda stuck here?))
(*head drop* I really need to stop being lazy... Ok, Blaze bumped into Creed, she showed him what her mortal parents did to her, he killed them and now we're all meeting up.)

Blaze smiled at him. "C'mon. I can't stand this place anymore." She took his hand and led him through the house. Almost throwing up when she saw their bodies. She went out the front door, leaving it wide open. "They don't need that stuff anymore." Her cold shield was up again. Fishing out her IPod she put it on shuffle. She bobbed her head to the beat and started singing along.

"'Circling your, circling your, circling your head,
Contemplating everything you ever said
Now I see the truth, I got doubt
A different motive in your eyes and now Im out
See you later
I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold
See inside, inside of our heads (yeah)
Well now thats over
I see your motives inside, decisions to hide

Back off Ill take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
Headstrong were headstrong
Back off Ill take you on
Headstrong to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong.."
Carmina's heels clicked as she walked down the street, singing softly.

"I was looking in the mirror, trying to find, a new reflection.
Wanna take the road, less traveled in, a different direction.
Make some new mistakes, forget the ones I made.
Cry some tears of joy, and dress more like a boy.

And come back as a blond, try a different lipstick on, as a blond, will I get whatever I want?
Id be ever so incising, take a lot of icing, never have to watch my weight.
Yeah when Im gone, Im gonna come back as a blond.

I wanna I meet myself, as someone else, just to see what it feels like.
Take a walk, on the other side, cause you know that I just might.
Break some different hearts, finish what I start.
Im not gonna wait, to mess around with fate..."

Suddenly she bumped into someone. (Blaze)
"Hey watch it!" She glared at the person before taking her headphones off and placing them around her neck. "Why does everyone wanna bug the shit out of me? When I was sitting in the park I had to break a old lady's back because she wouldn't stop talking to me and repeating the same thing over and over." She looked up to Creed, jabbing a thumb over behind them, where the park was. "And before that I was in some ally, A guy tried to get in my pants but I snapped his neck."
Creed looked at Carmina without saying a word.
Deimos jumped down from the sky and caused a small shock wave "Does anyone know how to remove this ugly shit form my hand" in his hand was the head of Medusa and it was stuck
Carmina glared at the two of them and muttered something like: it's not like no one can touch you or something. Show off!
((Can they get on with each other better?))
(Yeah.)
Blaze went to put her hood up but looked down at herself when she realized she wasn't wearing it. "No!" She whined and tried to cover up some of the flecks of cigarette burns. "Damn normie parents. I'm not a fucking ash trey." she mumbled under her breath. She wrapped her arms around her, but she saw more on her arms.
(um veg I don't think that's the right way for you to get in.)
Creed shielded Blaze with his arm and got infront of her.He looked at Carmina and said "You don't seem to be a normal person.Who are you?" He asked looking at her seriously.He knew she wasn't a mortal.He could feel it.
"Neither are you normal!" Carmina retorted back, she knew something wasn't right.
last edited Больше года
Creed said back to her. "I asked who you were.Rather than whining about that, you could tell me who and what you are and we could get this over with."
666demon commented…
I'm waiting for Castiell to reply to Jesable Больше года
"Carmina. Ok?" Carmina replied.
Больше года sparkles3 said…
Name: Aiyana
God or creature parent: Ares
Personality rude, standoffish, odd
Aperance:(description or picture
other rawr
Power(1-3 powers) she can influence negative emotions, and easily enrage peole
 Name: Aiyana Age: 16 God или creature parent: Ares Personality rude, standoffish, odd Aperance:(de
Blaze felt a hand in hers, when she turned around she saw a woman giving her a sad smile. "It's ok sweetie, we'll take you to a safe place." The woman began walking with her, dragging her. Pain then shot up the woman's back, she screamed in pure agony. Falling to the ground. Blaze frowned down at her. "This life is filled with hurt when happiness doesn't work. Anger and agony are better than misery." The Demi God of pain said to the woman as she tried to crawl away. "And bitch, I rather feel pain than be fake like you." The woman's spine cracked, but not enough to kill her but paralyze her
Creed turned and stared at Blaze, his eyes widening;He moved over to her and took her arm then turned her to face him; "What have you just done, Blaze? What the hell did you do that for?"