Случайное обыгрывание ролей I'm Not Broken

Noone_N posted on Aug 19, 2013 at 11:57PM
So please don't fix me.

In this world people are judged by their people's nature and past offended. But humans aren't the only ones who experience this...

Vampires have hearts, too. They aren't all bad. It likes humans, one bad apple ruins the bunch. Every day at least somewhere, at least someone is being exicuted. Some or most for things they didn't do, but that's how it is. Why is everyone cruel. What if vampires stood up, against humans and all alike.

A hundred years later and humanity has been enslaved by the vampires. No age is an exception, they're sold as pets, sex objects, food, simple servants. Anything you could think of.

Rules:
Sex is allowed
Swearing is allowed
Violence is allowed

Profiles not needed but suggested.

Profile layout:

Name:
(Master?) Family collar:
(Slave?)family collar color:
(Slave?)Job:
Bio:
(((Anything else you want to put.))

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 96 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

Больше года Noone_N said…
"I go by Nein. I think I'm about sixteen."

The person with the notebook scribbled it down and nodded signaling me to go on. I smiled weakly.

"I'm an elf... I... as you can guess don't have a collar yet. I don't want to know what job I'll even have. I lived in a dark elf village, my family has been dead for a long time and I'm just getting in here."

The person nodded and and wrote down some other stuff. 'Red hair shoulder length , light brown skin, pointed ears hinting at pureblood elf. '
'Personality shy quiet, obviously not educated, polite.'
last edited Больше года
Больше года Directingchicky said…
Name: Mariah
Species: Human
(Master?) Family collar:
(Slave?)family collar color: Unknown. Bounces between homes.
(Slave?)Job: Submissive maid.
Bio: Mariah has been sold around since she was nine years ood. Nothing is known about her except she loves to dance and her favorite color is blue, like the sky.
 Name: Mariah Age: 19 Species: Human (Master?) Family collar: (Slave?)family воротник color: Unknow
Больше года LocalArtistist said…
Name: Sky Gallings
Collar color: black
Job: anything the family wants her to do.
Bio: she and her family were sold separately and she wants more than anything to be back with them.

last edited Больше года
 Name: Sky Gallings Age: 18 воротник color: black Job: anything the family wants her to do. Bio: s
((I am debating adding Julian...what do you think?))
Noone_N commented…
Ты should! I'll add myself a master. Больше года
"I am Cristion Barlett, I don't think you care what my age is but I'll say my human age. I am physically 28. Vampire dark, my family collar is red and black. I am heir to the Bartlett throne. "
Name: Julian of Macedon
Age: Was thirty two when sucked into the book and freed. Over three thousand years old in reality.
Species: Human?
(Master?) Family collar:
(Slave?)Job: Sex Slave
Bio: Meet Julian of Macedonia also know as Augustus Julius Punitor (Julian the Great Punisher).Julian was born the son of a legendary Spartan commander. Reared in the manner of his Spartan brethren, he knew no love of any kind. His childhood was harsh and unforgiving. As a man, he fought his way to the top and became the most feared Macedonian general of his time. He was the commander who trained Kyrian of Thrace and once Kyrian attained his own command status, the two of them cut a trail of slaughter through the Mediterranean and nearly brought Rome to her knees.

Unfortunately, an act of brutal betrayal brought Julian into direct conflict with the Greek gods and caused him to be cursed into a scroll that was later bound into a book. For the rest of eternity, he is a sex slave whose only goal is to satisfy his summoner for the course of a month.

By the way, he’s very good at what he does…
 Name: Julian of Macedon Age: Was thirty two when sucked into the book and freed. Over three thousand
Directingchicky commented…
Bask in his Julianness! Больше года
Noone_N commented…
oh dear julian! Больше года
Name: Fredric D. Wilthouse
Age 879 looks 29
Master
Collar color: Navy blue
Vampire
Head of the Wilthouse corporation
Likes his collection of slaves, and he plans on expanding it he has yet to find anyone particular slave he likes most.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Fredric D. Wilthouse Age 879 looks 29 Master воротник color: Navy blue Vampire Head of the W
Больше года shadowcon99 said…
Name: Felix LeRoi

Classification: (slave/master) Master ((Mariah's Master))

Race: Demon

Physical Description: Pic

Personality: Very controlling but does not like to speak in public

Dislikes: giving slaves their freedom

History: A long time ago Felix, as his master named him, was marked with a black collar but he had become very good friends with his master while still being abused by his Master's mistress. When his master died he was granted freedom and his master's estate and rank; he then proceed to murder the mistress.
 Name: Felix LeRoi Age: 300 Gender: Male Classification: (slave/master) Master ((Mariah's
((Yah we can start.))

Cristion walked through the empty corridors with the one guard he would need to remove whatever pet he likes from the cage. There was soft whimpering on the otherwise of almost every cell, those who weren't crying were curled up in a corner or crying.
Two cages, side by side, held quiet and reserved prisoners. One was a young woman, bary of age, who sat quietly on her knees in a coner, head.bowed down. Long dark hair flowed into her face, and the white servant's dress she wore was stained heavily. She never moved and mever made a sound. But simply wished to see the blue she so craved.

The man was the same, slamped against the wall.of his en, naked except for a small patch of fabric around his waist. He knew the other slaves desired him, and knew all those who looked upon him did as well. But he despised it. Being in bed with thousands of women, no relations and no strings. Sounds.like every man's dream right? Not his...he wantd his freedom and would fight to get it.
A man wearing a long black trench coat and whose face was covered by the shadow cast from the hat he was wearing looked upon the cages for a new servant; at last he had found the perfect subject. He slowly walked up to her cage and tapped the bars with his cane. "And what might your name be?"
Cristion stopped in front of the cell for Mariah and Julian. "I want the male..." He then turned to the other where Nein was quietly holding up in the corner crying his eyes out. "And that one." Suddenly Nein was crying a lot harder.
Fredric walked along the cells his hand hitting each of them as he passed. "No, no, no, . . . , no, no." He muttered as he looked inside, none of them seemed to be any good. Suddenly a small hand grabbed his pant leg "Please sir ,help us." Said the voice belonging to that hand. Fredric pulled the child's arm out as far as it would go the hand was covered in tooth marks and thin as a twig. "Now this isnt good." he said then forced the child's arm back in. "Better." He said and continued walking.
last edited Больше года
A loud snoring woke Sky, she sat up trembling she had never felt so weak in her life. She looked around and found that she was naked and covered in bruises, her hands moved instinctively to cover herself. She looked over to her left and there was the supposedly late Henry Backins snoring loudly a drooling smile on his face. She felt as though she was going to be sick. Tears flooded her eyes as she limped out of the bed in search of her uniform, he had done it again. Sky could feel by the stabbing pain in her skull that he had knocked her unconscious instead of his usual drugging her. Finally she found her uniform, it was ripped to shreds but she didn't have anything else to wear and it was doubtful they would give her new ones. So she staggered up the stairs to be scolded and beaten by the others for her uniform being ruined, and for not doing her job correctly.
last edited Больше года
Mariah didn't lift her head, but jumped slightly when his cane whacked the bars in front of her. "My name is Mariah sir." She answered obediently, head bobbing slightly as she spoke.

Julian grunted, his head rolling back against the wall as he was chosen. Lucky him...another few years in the service. Without so much as a whine, he stood up, his joints popping loudly from hardly any use and he walked slowly to the bars of the cage, waiting to be taken out.

((Is this kind of like a bidding thing? Or a grab and go type thing?))
Noone_N commented…
I'd like to say bidding. Больше года
Directingchicky commented…
Yay, еще fun Больше года
Cristion got a better look at Julian as he walked out and he also got to see Nein, "I hope I get to keep you." He aid as they were put back inside their cells and he went with the guard to the bidding room.
"Every once in a while something good does turn up." Felix stood and was quickly joined by his guards. "She is the only one we are after today." He said as he made his way to the bidding room and took his usual seat.
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Samantha (Sam for short )
Species: Human
Family collar color: Navy Blue
Job: Pet
Bio: I'll put this in later
Pic below
last edited Больше года
 Name: Samantha (Sam for short ) Age: 19 Species: Human Family воротник color: Navy Blue Job: Pet
Both Mariah and Julian stilled once again, the man returning to slump again the wall, and the tiny woman returning to complete and utter silence. This would not be their first time in the bidding room, and most likely not their last either.
The guards would go to write the resent documents. When they finished they spoke to the soon to be bid slaves. "Against the wall."
Felix constantly had men whispering in his ears; whether it was about business or his personal affairs he never truly cared. They were always just background noise to the thing that always kept his attention; the bidding.
Mariah pressed against the wall, head hanging down still as she was checked over, flinching as they grabbed at her dress to check for tears, then moved along to the man beside her.

Julian on the other hand, swatted hands away from him, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched them order the slaves around the way they wanted....it was sickening.
Nein whimpered as he was grabbed very rudely. "Eek." He shuffled up along with everyone else.
Sam whimpered and she sat in the corner of her cell. She sniffled and hugged her knees to her chest. She was so scared. She had a navy blue collar around her neck with a ring for a leash if her master felt the need, or want, to use one. Being a pet meant your master did whatever they felt like doing to you and told you to do whatever they wanted you to do. You could be their servant, their sex slave, their food, and their personal toy or show off item. She was separated from her family a few years ago and she had gone from master to master as a pet. Each master felt that she was useless, though she did everything they asked. Although she was just happy to be alive still. She sniffled again, then she heard her master walking down the hall, hitting the bars of the cells as he passed each one. She shivered in fear and whimpered more.
Fredric reached the cell where a girl was sitting bundled in the corner, he sighed then turned to the guard "Take her out, I want to get a better look." He said gruffly. The guard eyed him suspiciously "The bidding will start soon you can get your better look then." Fredric sighed "I asked you nicely but never mind, have it your way." He said walking over to the he grabbed his throat and squeezed it until he fell unconscious. Fredric grabbed the keys and unlocked the cell that held Samantha. "You coming." He asked as he walked away throwing the keys into a random cell.
Felix's eyes looked toward center stage as the bidding began and the true attraction was about to start
((Hello?))
((That's a good question.))
Julian forst was shoved up onto the platform, and held out arm by arm for the bidders to inspect him and start placing their bids. He seemed to have no interest in who was bidding, and honestly was not about to care. He smiply stared out at them all, staring them down with a blank look.
She looked over at the scene that was happening in front of her. She saw the door being opened by a strange man. He wanted her to come out of her cell, but she was too afraid to, in fer of what would happen to her.
Seeing that the girl didn't want to come out, Fredric sighed "Whatever, it doesn't bother me none." He rolled his eyes shrugging and began leaving keeping the cell door open.
She whimpered and stood up, slowly walking out of her cell. "W-.... Why?" Her voice was very soft and gentle, almost a whisper. She was told not to come out of her cell until she was taken out for the auction.
Fredric stopped and turned to her "I didn't think I would have to explain way I'm saving you." He said dully. Now that he thought about it he didn't know why he wasn't waiting for the auction to get her, it wasn't like he was short on money.
"I.... I'm not supposed to leave my cell.... They'll hurt me....." She whimpered and looked around. They didn't treat their auction items very well. She was scared to follow the man, though he was trying to save her. She stood in the doorway of her cell, trying to decide what to do.
Fredric sighed again, they were running out of time, more guards would be down here soon. He didn't think he could take too many at a time at the moment. "Do you seriously think staying here is the better option?" He asked raising a impatient brow at her.
She whimpered and looked around, then ran to him, wanting to leave this hell hole. She was a tiny girl, and very skinny from being malnourished, though she was not completely skin and bones. She had a fair sized bust and she did have a curvy figure. Her black hair came all the down to her rear from it not being taken care of for so long. She was about 5'6 and had long legs. At the moment she was wearing tattered clothes that were filthy and had many rips. She also had many cuts and bruises on her body from her job as pet for different masters. Her ice blue eyes shimmered in the light that they had in the dungeon they kept the auction items in. She would have trouble seeing when she would leave due to her being down there for so long in the dimly lit area.
last edited Больше года
Fredric looked the girl over, no she wasn't in the condition but that didn't matter. He opened the door quietly then pulled the girl through, before leading himself out. He looked around quickly then started walking out of the building not bothering to look around him. Pulling out a set of keys he unlocked the back door back door of a sleek black camaro. "Get in." He said opening the driver's door and letting himself in.
She got in and looked around. This was an amazing car. She felt the seats and looked around more as he drove off.
Fredric watched as the building the auction was being held faded from view. Then he turned his attention to the girl "So do you have a name, or what?" He asked not caring too much if she did or not.
"Yes... I'm Samantha."
Fredric nodded, not saying anything but instead continued driving going, well over the speed limit.
She kept looking around the car and out the windows. "Um.... T-t-t-thank you......."
((So he pretty much stole the slave right?))
((Yep.))

"You're welcome." Fredric said as their surroundings zipped past them. He didn't have anything else to say to her so he didn't.
last edited Больше года
(( Yup! So if he's caught, they can take her back and auction her away, even if he "owns" her. ^^ ))

She sat back in the seat and hugged her knees to her chest again and stared out the window. She was curious as to why this man had taken her, and even more curious of why her. She couldn't complain though. This man saved her from that dungeon and even from possibly going to a new bad master. Though she didn't know him, so she could have walked right into a bad situation.
((Hmm...that brings me ideas. 'Traitor! Banishment, baaanniishhmmmeennt!'))

Name: Barldo Malfinely
Species: Vampire
(Master?) Family collar: Unknown
(Slave?)Job:
Bio: Barldo is their hunting dog. If something goes wrong, he fixes it. If a slave runs away,he catches them. If a vampire breaks the law...he breaks them. Cold and callous, he has an eerie ringmaster.appearance and way of speaking, like your death is the show of a lifetime.
 ((Hmm...that brings me ideas. 'Traitor! Banishment, baaanniishhmmmeennt!')) Name: Barldo Malfine
LocalArtistist commented…
Noooooo! Больше года
((Then he'll just have to whisk you away, far, far away. XD))

After driving for hours on end Fredric finally pulled on to a narrow gravel road, that twisted confusingly. At the end of the gravel road was a large mansion. He pulled up into it and parked, he got out and walked up to the front door.
She looked at the mansion and slowly got out of the car, looking around the property. She slowly went up to the door where he went. Since she was a pet then she would follow him until he said otherwise. That was what she was used to doing.
(( I like that idea, Chicky. ^^ ))
Fredric walked in throwing the keys onto the side table. Then went into the kitchen and pulled out a tv dinner and food it in the microwave, "You're going to need to eat something." He said sliding a fork over to her. The micro wave beeped and he pulled it out and slide it over to her as well.