Случайное обыгрывание ролей Lilith Adam and Eve.

LocalArtistist posted on Aug 21, 2013 at 06:56PM
The bible skips many of the details when it comes to the creation of humanity, for example, Lilith ,the first wife of Adam and was created equal to him, and when he wanted her to give in and let him be the dominate gender she refused fleeing the garden of Eden, and joining the demons outside it. Or how Adam and Eve had more children than Kane and Able, but the bible leaves them out. Or how after realizing what a mess their children were making decided to go separate ways each joining the demons out side their reality creating new species of humans. Or how these new species are fighting against each other, some to control other to protect. Yes the bible forgot to mention that and much more.

But now you, the lost descendants, tried of being left out and forgotten are taking charge of the corrupted human kind. Fixing the mistakes of your siblings and parents, in order to save humanity. Or choosing to let it fall to ruins, as it deserves.

Eve: human
Adam: cambion (half demon half human)
Lilith: demon

Name:

Descendant of Lilith, Adam or Eve:

For or against saving humanity:

Appearance:

Bio:

Other:
 The bible skips many of the details when it comes to the creation of humanity, for example, Lilith ,t
last edited on Aug 21, 2013 at 10:15PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 17 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года LocalArtistist said…
Name: Lilly

Lilith

Age 19

Against

Appearance pic

Bio: has bounced from place to place to sick of what humanity has done to stay in one place.

Other: is easily angered, and has a pet snake named Fang that usually curls around her wrist.
 Name: Lilly Lilith Age 19 Against Appearance pic Bio: has bounced from place to place
Больше года True-Finn-Fan said…
Name: Fred

Adam

For

Appearance: Pic~

Bio: has pretty much just tried to fit into society... went to highschool and graduated... now he's in college trying to get a degree... he doesn't blame humanity for it's issues... he blames the demons that caused it.... he believes that if all demons were "taken Care of", then evil itself would be eradicated...

Other: has a small dog at his house that can sense an evil presence when it's near...
 Name: Фред Adam Age: 20 For Appearance: Pic~ Bio: has pretty much just tried to fit i
Больше года Flora_Swift said…
Name: Ygraine

Adam

Appearance: pic

Bio: Very popular in University... Bookworm... Published a lot of books, so is a author... Has a knack of discovering things... Doesn't even believe that she is half demon at all...

Other: Has a pet cat, see pic, that keeps her comfort.
 Name: Ygraine Adam Age: 19 Appearance: pic Bio: Very Популярное in University... Bookworm...
Больше года KatelynBrown said…
Sure, I'll join, but you know how I am with role playing...
LocalArtistist commented…
That's fine :) if Ты need help или anything just ask. Больше года
KatelynBrown commented…
What are the characters? Больше года
LocalArtistist commented…
Lilly Фред Ygraine and Bree, it says what they are in their description. Больше года
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Bree

Descendant of Lilith, Adam or Eve: Eve

For or against saving humanity: For

Appearance: Pic

Bio: A genius, she had won many prizes for her creations, but yet, she didn't fit in just because of her weird habits.

Other: she has a... um... lion.... in her um.... backyard....
 Name: Bree Descendant of Lilith, Adam или Eve: Eve Age: 20 For или against saving humanity: F
((Shall we start then? Others can join as we go just messege me ahead of time. :D))

Lilly walked alone in the forest her hands brushing across the grass. A soft smile spread across her face as a spotted fawn crossed her path she reached her hand out to pet it ,but it sniffed the air and bounded away. Lilly frowned watching it go, "So it favors those who slaughter it's kind for food , rather than those who have never done anything to harm it or its kind." She said to her self disappointed. But she continued walking further, hearing the occasional twig snap or leaf rustle. Suddenly Fang's reared his head up and hissed loudly. "What?" She asked slightly startled.
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Bree yawned, she buried her face into K's mane, she turned around to look at the ocean blue sky, the sound of water rushing towards the waterfall, she loved nature, the forest was the perfect place to experience for K. The lion stretched out his paws, his claw digging into the softness of the glass, his purr was almost cat like.
"You want food?" she patted K's stomach, the lion turned sideways lazily. "I'll take that as a not yet."
Anyone out there?
Yes. But doesn't want to start just yet.
Okay I'll wait.
Ygraine chatted with her friends. The day is ending and she is going to get out of University at last! It's the holiday and no one knows what she's up to. Walking back home was tiring, well, everything was tiring to her since she is really lazy. She opened the door of her house and stepped in. Nothing happened. So she walked inside thumping her feet and then, her cat, Amelia trotted over to her and Ygraine started fussing over her cat again.
(I was hoping to have the people go and meet up, at some point. EX: word gets out that the demons are planning on attacking a highly populated human city, then all the characters try to either ward off the attack or encourage it making it a full fledged war unknown all humans to but a certain few ((eve's descendants)).
(Cool, when do we meet then? Now?)
(I was thinking of letting our characters go through at least a day first, then they hear something about the war in . . . New Clartion, yeah, that's what we'll call it, and they all head over to it. For New Clartion just imagine its like New York )
(Ok. Fine with me.)
Больше года Liz-chan said…
((is it too late to join??, Anyone here??))
(Nope you can join anyone can at any time.)