Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Mortal Instruments: from shadows to ashes

Demeter13 posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 02:07AM

If you havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with some of the terms used this may help :)

link

Valentine is defeated and the unseen world has been slowly pieced back together by the remaining shadow hunters. Now a new age has risen from the ashes of their predecessors and continue to fight the on going battle between the Nephlim and demons.
But what happens when the accords are broken once again? And children of Lilith (warlocks) begin to dissapear? As if they've never existed?
Down worlders are becoming more violent with the young shadow hunters and the clave some even daring to vandalize the institute and call out the clave.
Evidence of greater Demons is becoming more and more frequent as is the death of Shadow hunters everywhere and this new world is crumbling faster and faster.
Can this generation save us? Or is this the end for Nephilim?

To join:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Skills:
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

If Ты havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 1137

Больше года fangfan7 said…
Ember re-read the letter from her informant- it helped to have acquaintanceship with a few downworlders-and ran to Michael's room, hoping everyone would still be there.
Больше года Silver78 said…
It launched it's hand at me and I rolled out of the way.
Больше года Demeter13 said…
Nate smacked his taut stomach before striding out into the hall and bumping into ember,"Emmy!"
"Nate! god you startled me...not my point...I received news there was a lone nephilim fighting a demon, I haven't faught a demon in a little while and thought it would be nice if we all went and kicked some demon ass. What do you say?"
last edited Больше года
Firing three shots at the breastplate, I hid behind a building as it sweeped the ground around it.
"Mikey seems to be in a mood and Julianne... Is not much help. Come on Emmy just me and you tonight." He smiled broadly and vaulted over the stair railing.
I charged up a large arrow and shot it at it's right hand, severing it and causing it to disintegrate.
Ember smiled and hurriedly followed Nate down the stairs. This was going to be fun
I twisted my longbow to make it a blade, I knocked the left hand away temporarily.
"Got your seraph?" He cocked an eyebrow as he laced his boots.
Ember double checked from habit, but she already knew she did. "Yes" she said
"Wonderful Emmy. Shall we take the bike?"
I jumped backwards as it tried to stomp on me. I cursed. "Where's the chivalry? Oh, wait, they're too busy bantering." I said sarcastically.
Ember looked to Nate, and nodded "Do you even have to ask?" she said with a smile
I charged another large arrow and shot it at the ground beneath it to create a hole to stun it temporarily.
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
She starts polishing her blades now in the training room, she didn't know what to think of the new girl. Nate was really friendly with her and that made her hand tighten on her steele blade, was she really jealous? She couldn't be, Nate was a complete asshole not to mention the fact he always treated her like she was useless. She just wanted to drive a blade through his big dumb head! He didn't care for anyone, he was arrogant, immature, lazy, show off, funny, cute, strong, charismatic, really hot, made her blush like mad...."No stop it! She thought to herself as she started aggressively scrubbing.
It recovered quickly, though.
"Finally! Someone who prefers the thrill of a motorcycle! Emmy where have you been?" He laughed and swung the door open, slipping down the steps.
She followed him, a smile on her face, this would be just like old times.
I back flipped as it slapped its hand. I could feel my breath getting more ragged, so I applied a quick stamina rune.
She finishes with her blades looking out into the streets Nate was leaving with that girl figures. She absentmindedly starts clawing at the wood with her nails. She then turns around looking for Bea.
She got on the bike behind Nate and held on tightly as he started it up and drove further into the city where the demon was supposed to be.
I switched to double-short blade combo be seperating the longbow into two blades and blocked the hand.
"Is it alright if I drive?" He smiled and swung his leg over the bike , patting the spot behind him.

Beatrice watched from the library, her inky eyebrow raised as Nate left with Ember and not Julianne,"odd...." She mumbled
I quickly scaled a small building as the demon made a reckless tackle.
"Of course" she said swinging her leg over the bike behind him
"Stupid demon...Alone, I can only weaken it. But with two other people..."I said under my breath, and then jumped to avoid a large punch.
Больше года Invincible321 said…
After sending a message to his girlyfriend, Michael made his way up to the training room, figuring that's where Julie had gone.
last edited Больше года
Soon spreading down the rainy streets of Manhattan, Nate pulled up to the curb, pulling the bike to a halt,"where next Emmy?"
"Seriously, how do they not hear this?" I wondered aloud.
Ember listened, if there really was a demon there should be noise..."There, hear it?' She smiled, "Follow the screams"
She slammed her books in irratably how come he leave her behind so fast....
I hear a motorbike and saw the guy Beatrice had called Nate and a girl I didn't recognize that had entered the kitchen earlier. "Finally." I muttered.
"Nothing like the screams of agony at midnight." He grinned and spun his stele between his fingers before tracing a glamour onto his olive skin.

"That's Nate for you." Beatrice said nonchantly as Julianne areived.
Ember did the same to her own skin, excitement coursing through her body
last edited Больше года
I put my longbow back together and shot the incoming hand to make it change course. I jumped off the building to see them.
"Bastard demon ." He unsheathed his seraph blade and approached the demon with confidence and grace unmatched by some of even the most experienced shadow hunters
"It's lifeforce is in the breastplate." I told him, and dropped to one knee in exahstion.
last edited Больше года
"I've been doing this a lot longer than you have, trust me I know." He rolled his eyes and kicked out the demons knee before driving his blade into the beast with a satisfying squelch of blood and rotting guts.
Ember caught her self staring at Nate momentarily, shook her self out of it and unsheathed her Katana swinging it once around to loosen her wrist before heading towards the demon. It was show time
I nodded tiredly, and slowly got up. "I can tell-I haven't seen anyone of your caliber since...Hell, you're the best I've seen, both of you...Well, more so...Uh, it's Nate, right?" I drew a recovery rune and ran after them.
last edited Больше года
"Disgusting little twat." He wiped the inky black demon blood in his pants before standing,
Больше года Invincible321 said…
Michael followed into the room. "We all know he's an ass."
Demon blood was splattered on her face and clothes, at the moment she didn't care, though she would later. Right now excitement and adrenaline were still coursing through her.
last edited Больше года
"Interesting word." I said mildly, putting my longbow away.
"Emmy wanna take the little brat home and I'll clean up here?" He smiled and rubbed his thumb over her cheek wiping blood from it.
She looked to the new kid "Sure....I can't believe how long it's been since I've fought a demon, my skills are rusty" she said. She looked tot he new kid. "Ready to head back?"
last edited Больше года
"I'll go home by myself."I said, and walked away, leaving the two of them alone.
She watched him leave, debating if she should follow or not
last edited Больше года
Better to learn to be by myself early on. I thought. I haven't got any friends, after all. Didn't need them before, don't need them now.