Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Mortal Instruments: from shadows to ashes

Demeter13 posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 02:07AM

If you havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with some of the terms used this may help :)

link

Valentine is defeated and the unseen world has been slowly pieced back together by the remaining shadow hunters. Now a new age has risen from the ashes of their predecessors and continue to fight the on going battle between the Nephlim and demons.
But what happens when the accords are broken once again? And children of Lilith (warlocks) begin to dissapear? As if they've never existed?
Down worlders are becoming more violent with the young shadow hunters and the clave some even daring to vandalize the institute and call out the clave.
Evidence of greater Demons is becoming more and more frequent as is the death of Shadow hunters everywhere and this new world is crumbling faster and faster.
Can this generation save us? Or is this the end for Nephilim?

To join:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Skills:
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

If Ты havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1137

Больше года Silver78 said…
I unconsciously gripped my left arm, where the seal was. I wondered about taking it off and seeing if I could use it for me. I slowly brought my sleeve up, where the rune of sealing was. "It's the only way." I thought. I twisted my long bow into two blades and tossed them to Ember.
last edited Больше года
Больше года fangfan7 said…
She had heard everything, her hearing was pretty good. So she gratefully took the two blades, handling them was familiar, but her biggest concern was getting Beatrice away from all of this. Especially Joshua right now. It should be easier now she had swords. She started cutting through the pack as best she could, blood cover her
"Hurry up and take Beatrice." I said quietly. "Things might get dicey." I started to use the iratze to erase the rune.
She nodded and scooped the girl up, carrying her as best she could, and running to the rooms upstairs where she could either get help or have a hopefully quieter space to help Beatrice. "Be careful" she said quietly to Joshua, unsure if he could hear her or not. She wasn't sure if she meant so he didn't killed or so he didn't kill the rest of the Nephilim in the institute.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Invincible321 said…
Somehow, like always, Mike had managed to sleep through all the action. It'd hadn't even been the first time that it happened.
Michael's room was the first Ember got to, she gently set Beatrice down and pounded on his door.
Больше года Demeter13 said…
The little girls head lolled to the side, a trail of blood dribbling from her lip as the huge wound on her stomach pooled with blood.
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
Julianne comes behind Ember and roundhouse kicks the door down. "We don't have time for this we need to stop the bleeding now! Towels anything to help clean the wound and encourage clotting we'll need to stitch her up!" She says as she races around trying to find a needle and thread and disinfectant.
She blinked her eyes open momentarily with a low scream of pain,"let me die let me die I can't change... I don't want too..."
"Someone get Nate!" She screamed as she turns Bea onto her side so she could cough up the blood easier.
I nodded silently and when she went upstairs I erased the final bit, and my vision went black.
"Argh...Stupid...Demon..."Mymin­d struggled in the darkness. "So far you've killed everyone I've loved-my family, Halt...I won't let you win this time!" I said angrily, and broke through in a heroic bid for freedom. My vision came back and I saw the werewolf looking at me curiously. I felt a dark aura around me and I clenched my fist, and it expanded. I felt swifter and stronger than I had ever felt before."Finally..." I said. "I can control this." I lunged at the werewolf and took off it's arm in a millisecond.
"You called?" Nate asked in almost terrifyingly calm voice. He was covered in blood as if he had ripped every single lycanthrope apart.
He howled. "If you tell your so-called master to back off, I'll spare you." I said threateningly. He growled. "Fine." I said non-chalantly, and off his head went. I picked up the stele and drew a sealing rune. The dark aura dissipitated and I sagged against the wall. "Gotta check on everyone..."I said tiredly and forced myself upright and up the stairs.
"Nate what should I do? She doesn't want to change..."
I followed the drips of blood to Michael's room.
Nate simply sat on the ground and crossed his legs beneath him, pulling Beatrice into his lap And holding her close, rocking gently as he tenderly kissed her forehead,"it's okay Bea you don't have too. You don't have too bumble Bea."
My vision blurred as I made it to the door.
Julianne takes out her steele and holds it out for him. "You can use a healing rune if you want it's your choice Nate..." She says quietly and softly and looks at him sadly her blue eyes watery.
last edited Больше года
I walked in, leaning on the door.
Beatrice shuddered in his arms as she stared up at him,"it's okay bumble Bea... Your an angel already Bea." He held her close while she nodded and slowly the light in her blue eyes started to fade.
I closed my eyes sadly.
She wipes at her eyes as tears leak.
i slowly and quietly sang a sad folktale of farewell.
"Go home Bea their waiting for their angel." He cooed as she finally left them, her small body limp, her small chest stilled as her breath left her lungs finally.
Ember stood to the side, tears starting to run from her eyes
I finished and took a deep breath.
"Ave Atque vail." He whispered to the girl as he combed her hair back with bloody fingers and simply held her still body in his arms.
"Good Bye Bea" she said so quietly she doubted anyone else heard. She may not have known Bea well, but she remembered the little girl from the years she used to live at the institute
"By the angel!" Michael finally awakened and sat up rubbing his eyes. "What the h--?" he cut himself off. Why was Ember crying? Why was Julianne crying? Why was Nate on the floor and why was he holding a body? Mike looked again at Ember and Julie then back at Nate, covered in blood. Then he saw his bedding and floor -- soaked with blood. And mostly what looked to be human. He leaned forward on the bed, avoiding the blood. "Bea?" he whispered.
last edited Больше года
"Where the fuck were you when she needed you? Dreaming about your girlfriend Micheal?" Nate snapped as he stood, her tiny arms still limply wrapped around his arm.
Michael opened his mouth to snap something back but shut it, not even sure what would've come out. He looked at them all. "I... No, sh-she's not-- She's not dead, she c-ca--" he stuttered out.
"She's dead. She looks like she's dead, feels like she's dead, bleeds like she's dead. Bea is dead micheal look at her, look the fuck at her." He demanded, his voice hoarse and broken.
Michael it's not your fault it wasn't anyones fault..." She said softly.
"Of course it's his fault! You know she only paces in the foyer when she's upset! It's his fault she was there because he couldn't get his head out of his ass and wake up or say sorry or forget about his stupid girlfriend!"
She slaps Nate across the face. "You shouldn't say things you'll regret later Nathaniel your grief makes you irrational Michael would never intentionally hurt Bea a Lycan killed her not your parabati." She says deadly calm Julie always kept her head.
"Argue later...Do you think Beatrice would want you arguing? No, she would want to be avenged." I said hoarsely. Although I didn't know her almost at all, anyone would want to be avenged, and wouldn't want people arguing over their death.
She looked to Joshua, unsure if she should bring up anything she heard. Her grief for Bea ran deep, much deeper than she would have thought. Death was the life of a Shadowhunter after all wasn't it?
"Nate?" She asked. "Nate we need to figure out what is going on." she said quietly, her voice shaky from crying, tears still running from her eyes.
"Ember has a point-if we leave this pack alone, more people will suffer casualties. Just as we did."
She nods and turns her attention to Nate who still sat on the floor cradling Bea. Not to mention she still had news for Sophie, though it seemed awfully minor compared to this
"I...I'll go tell Sophie."I said, and stumbled out the door.
She watched him go, deciding to wait on what she had to share, and then looked back to the still bleeding form of Bea. A new set of tears coming as she stayed off to the side out of every one's way.
last edited Больше года
I grunted up the stairs. What troubled the most after Beatrice's death was that the werewolves hadn't cared they were breaking the accords- which means they weren't afraid of the Clave.
We don't have time for anymore blood today. Too much has already been spilled we need to plan a funeral to honor Bea and clean up around here. If I hear anymore yelling about who's fault it is or revenge I'll lose my mind!" She snaps at all of them wipes at her tears eyes a bit red from crying.
I entered her office, staggering.
"Ill fucking kill them all regardless what you say Julianne not like you or anyone else will do anything about her." He snapped and stalked away, not even once setting Beas body down.
i knocked on the door the door to her bedroom.
Someone has to bury the body...." She sighs and follows him quietly.
last edited Больше года
"Sophie..."I croaked
"No. Beatrice was a shadowhunter. She would've wanted her ashes to be with them in the City of bones, to protect us." He said stone faced.
"Of course." She said simply. "What about a memorial service?"