Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Mortal Instruments: from shadows to ashes

Demeter13 posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 02:07AM

If you havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with some of the terms used this may help :)

link

Valentine is defeated and the unseen world has been slowly pieced back together by the remaining shadow hunters. Now a new age has risen from the ashes of their predecessors and continue to fight the on going battle between the Nephlim and demons.
But what happens when the accords are broken once again? And children of Lilith (warlocks) begin to dissapear? As if they've never existed?
Down worlders are becoming more violent with the young shadow hunters and the clave some even daring to vandalize the institute and call out the clave.
Evidence of greater Demons is becoming more and more frequent as is the death of Shadow hunters everywhere and this new world is crumbling faster and faster.
Can this generation save us? Or is this the end for Nephilim?

To join:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Skills:
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

If Ты havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1137

Больше года fangfan7 said…
"I-I'm sorry, for intruding, I can come back..." she started to turn
Больше года Demeter13 said…
"No no come in in."
She stepped back in, hesitated and then decided that she waited long enough to deliver this message.
"I know right now is hard, and I hate to have to tell you this of all times, but...well when I was at the institute in LA downworlders did almost the same thing they did here. They broke the accords and tried to kill one of the shadowhunters who was inside the institute. Then just yesterday I received news from a friend wanting to know if any of Lilith's children have been...disappearing. They didn't elaborate though."
last edited Больше года
"Well... N-no. Nothing was reported or recorded so far..." She choked down a sob.
"I'm sorry, I know it's hard to deliver this so far. They...well at the time none of us knew what it meant. And I don't know if what they told me about the warlocks is true. I am sorry to have bothered you with this." she said.
"It's fine ember really. I need something to do any how."
Ember just nods, feeling slightly awkward. "Um, is there anything else I can do?" she asks
Больше года Invincible321 said…
"The way she blushed madly and ran out at dinner? And the look on your face when you followed her? Don't tell me there's nothing going on because you all but confirmed you'ere in her pants."
last edited Больше года
"No um if you wouldn't mind to um arrange a car for my husband, Nate and I. We'll be taking Bea to the city in the morning."
"There was but now there wasn't and ugh..." He groans and tugs on his blonde hair.
"She likes you."
"Sure" Ember said to Sophie. She left to arrange for a car
Больше года Silver78 said…
"Shouldn't we get the mundanes to safety?" I asked.
Virindi nodded "yes" the girl said
I walked into the bus. "There's nothing here, so you guys can leave. Coincidentally, this is in walking distance of where we need to go, so yeah." I walked out as the bus driver nodded and left. "Now then..."I said, charging up another one.
He shook his head stubbornly,"she Hates me."
I shot another one and Viridi drives her naginata through one that tries to ram her.
"Nate."
"What?"
"Yes. She kissed you because she hates you."
"It's a pity party."
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
Julianne steps into the hall where they argued. "You know Nate if you wanted to know so bad why don't you ask me yourself and I don't think i'm stupid is that what you really think of me?" She stands hands on her hips she looked nice in her lacy white dress. "Just because Bea died doesn't give you the right to be cruel to me behind my back without me raising hell."
We continued to kill more.
Virindi Had blood splattered all over her face and clothes, her naginata swinging with deadly precision
I switched to dual-wielding and cut through more. I looked around. "That's the last of them."
Virindi stood, barely even breathing heavy. "For having demon blood you sure don't hesitate to kill them. That is good." Virindi said
I sighed, and shook my head. "Where to next?"
"Well n-no I don't think your stupid at all." He stuttered and rubbed the back of his neck bashfully the last thing he needed was Julianne pissed at him.
"The city." She said briefly and walked away. I hurried after her.
"You know she's right."
"...Hey, Viridi?"I asked. She huffed. "Yes?" "Why are you so against me?"I asked.
"That's not what you said and it's not a pity party not for me your so damn selfish you think the world revolves around you were all sad Nate so stop bitching about how everyone is just pitying you and help the rest of us get over this too"
"I'm selfish I know! Let me be the way I am Julianne, let me get over the fact my little sister bled out in my arms let me be selfish instead of having save your ass all the time!"
She continued to walk. "People with demon blood have a bad rep."
last edited Больше года
"Save my ass?!" Her eyes got real fiery now he crossed it. "You can't save anyone!" She knew she took it to far but she was enraged and it just came out.
This time, I sighed audibly. Her brilliant blue eyes looked back. "Look, I'm not like the rest!" I told her.
Viridi's look was unreadable, "It does not matter if you are like the rest. At one point or another something gets out of control. What happens after has never been good in the past." She continued walking more and then turned her gaze back to the young shadowhunter and then sighed. "But I guess that doesn't mean there aren't firsts." she added quietly.
That hurt. It stung like a bitch and now he lashed out viciously. "As if you think i would actually care about you! Of all people."
Ember could hear Nate and Julianne fighting downstairs. She hated that they were fighting, none of them needed that right now. Least of all those two.
"Viridi, this is a weird question, but...How old are you?" I asked abruptly. "...14. Why?" She turned and looked."It's just...You act like an adult, that's all."I said.
"That makes two of us!" She snapped viciously back they never fought like this ever they often teased eachother but they never went this far she actually really liked Nate on a usual basis.
"I'm sure because you were awfully jealous when I went out with Ember, kissed me twice tonight and seem to care an awful lot."
"I've been through a lot" was all she said and continued to walk. We arrived in the city in silence.
"Oh and you didn't care when I left the table upset and you came running or the fact that you've been staring at me since I came here, yea you don't care for me at all..."
"Is there someone you know here?" I asked as she led me through, seemingly knowing her way.
last edited Больше года
"I don't! I could care less!"
"I've got a contact." She said simply, and we arrived at a house. She banged on the door. "Hey! Magnus! Open up!"
"Good!" Julianne snaps.

"Why don't you two just make out already..." a voice says from down the hall boredly as she looks at her nails she was a girl wearing black combat boots and red jeans with a cut short sleeve leather jacket she looked older about 19 it was Juliannes older sister Charlotte Fairchild.
"Who is it..."A voice said grumpily as he opened the door. His face lit up at Viridi's."Ah, Viridi! What brings you..."His gaze settled on me. "Ah...So he's the one, is he?"
"Because she's an inferior whore who won't take no for an answer." He snapped and stormed past her furiously.