Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Mortal Instruments: from shadows to ashes

Demeter13 posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 02:07AM

If you havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with some of the terms used this may help :)

link

Valentine is defeated and the unseen world has been slowly pieced back together by the remaining shadow hunters. Now a new age has risen from the ashes of their predecessors and continue to fight the on going battle between the Nephlim and demons.
But what happens when the accords are broken once again? And children of Lilith (warlocks) begin to dissapear? As if they've never existed?
Down worlders are becoming more violent with the young shadow hunters and the clave some even daring to vandalize the institute and call out the clave.
Evidence of greater Demons is becoming more and more frequent as is the death of Shadow hunters everywhere and this new world is crumbling faster and faster.
Can this generation save us? Or is this the end for Nephilim?

To join:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Skills:
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

If Ты havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1137

Больше года Silver78 said…
"Well, come in, come in." He ushered us in.
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
"Lonely Bitching Bastard!" *she shouts back and goes the other direction that really hurt her inside she never like fighting with Nate espechially not being told she was a slut.
Больше года fangfan7 said…
Viridi followed him in.

Ember found that the yelling was louder when she was in her room, so she slipped into the Library, where it was quiet and she could think.
Больше года Invincible321 said…
Michael walked after Julianne.
He turned to me. "I've heard a lot about you, young ShadowHunter." Finally, I thought, Someone who knows about my demon blood and treats me like a Nephilim.
Viridi had walked to the furthest end of the room, and was now leaning against a wall, cleaning a knife, though she was still listening.

After some time it was finally quiet, Ember stepped out of the library, and started to wander the halls. she was becoming restless with so little to do. An impulse decision led her to the training room where she decided to work as hard as she could and get every feeling she had at the moment out of her system.
"Tommorow, I'm going to take some of your blood to see just which demon you have in your system." He gestured to a simple empty tube.
"Be sure you send results to Ember." Viridi adds from the side. Then more to herself Viridi said "She's going to want to know what's going on, I'm sure she's gone crazy by now being in one place for so long"
I nodded. Magnus gestured to two opposite guest rooms. "You two can those rooms."Without another word, I went in, closed the door, put my stuff down and went to sleep.
Viridi stayed in the main room a little longer, comfortable in the odd house.

Exhausted but glad with her progress, Ember left the training room to go to her own room
I slept for a few minutes when there was knocking sound on my door. "Really?"I grumbled, but opened the door anyways.
Ember left her room hoping to find either Julianne, Michael or Nate. Her only reason was to see if Nate and Julianne were still fighting.
Magnus stood at the door. "Yes?" I ask, just a little miffed.
Больше года wolfmaster3000 said…
( Can I just get a sum of recent events as I haven't been able to gain acess to a computer for seven days ? )
(Well...*sigh*here goes.[Assuming you know most of the characters and their owners]
So, there was a 14 year old girl named Beatrice who was on a sisterly level with Nate.Beatrice fell in love with Michael. He promptly turned her down, causing her to be distressed. Apparently she had a habit of pacing the foyer of the Institute when she's in a mood. All of a sudden, werewolves inflintrated the institute and did a number on Beatrice. In an ensuing battle with the second in command, it's revealed to Ember that Joshua has demon blood in his veins. She allows him to leave and kill the demon whose blood is in him. [Note:Only Ember knowsof the demon blood and his escape]Along the way, he meets a ShadowHunter girl his age, Viridi, who is also one of Ember's contacts, assigned to keep an eye on Joshua. Right now, Joshua and Viridi are at Magnus Bane's place, and the others are still at the Institute mourning Beatrice's death)
Больше года Demeter13 said…
((That was extremely accurate. Feel absolutely free to join whenever))

"Ember!" Nate barked as he stormed down the hall towards her. His golden hair was absolutely wild as was his Sage green eyes, he was a picture of madness while he clenched his fists at his sides.
(*Sighs in relief* Sheesh, thought I might've missed something, and techinacally he did join)
"Close the door." He said hurriedly, and I shut it.
( okie doki, I'm just gonna have my character kinda show up after all he is the Secret of the Institute type deal )

-a Cloaked figure entered the Institute in the Library. the figure smelt the air blood trickled his nose as he snorted he noticed some other hunters walking by preparing for what seemed to be a Funeral.-
Ember spun around when she heard Nate's voice. She was glad to see him, but he looked furious. "Nate?"
"What is it?" I asked. He pulled out a book. "Ever heard of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?" He asked, in a more loud voice. "Um...Sort of. Aren't they in the Bible, or something?"I rested my chin on my fist.
last edited Больше года
"Mamma..." A tall, raven haired lady of the upmost elegance entered behind the strange figure, her coffee eyes lined with dark liner, a form fitting white dress clearly showing her distress, the colour of morning made him tanned skin look washed out and pasty.
She was greeted with a long awaited hug from her sobbing mother, Sophie. "Oh. Cecile... She is gone..." She cried as other Nephilim entered the room silently, to say their goodbyes to the small girl who laid solemnly and deathly still on the long table in her black gear.
"Help me find my white dress shirt." He steamed and clasped his hand over her wrist with a steel grip and tugged her into his bedroom, that walls were decorated with maps and weapons of every kind, his bed sheets messy and rumpled while the rest of the room was extremely tidy.
-The figure turned around to eye the Ghostly figure- "And you are ?" -The figure reached behind his cloak and gripped the hilt of a blade-
He nodded. "In reality, they're represent four of humanity's darkest moods and states:
Conquest.
War.
Famine.
Death.
They're also the four commanding officers of the demons. So far, no ShadowHunter has been able to kill them."
"I am Cecile Wayland. Beatrice's sister. You are?" She snivelled quietly as she brought a peice of clothe to wipe tears from her eyes as he mother teetered away from her to find the arms of her husband. "I don't recall ever seeing you before. Are you a friend of mother? Fathers?"

"Nothing ember! Just help me alright?" He snapped impatiently as he dug through his dresser drawers.
"Tell me, are there any...restrictions to your blood?" He asked. I nodded, pulling my sleeve up to show him my rune.
Ember let Nate drag her to his room. It was not unfamiliar, when they were younger she and Nate would hang out and read in his room often
"Your white dress shirt?" she said more to herself. She went to his closet to where he normally kept his dress shirt nicely hung. "Nate what's wrong?" she asked
"Nothing if your concern I simply needed help with my clothing." He hissed through clenched teeth. Damn Julianne, she made him absolutely furious
"I'm not sure why. If I erase it with my stele, strange things happen."I told him. He perks up. "A dark aura surrounds me, and I get an extreme burst of power and speed." He madly starts flipping through his books.
-The figure loosened his grip on the hilt- "I am looking for the House hold leader. Who I am is of no Concern all that matters is I am a Shadow Hunter like you. But in a League of my own." -The hooded figure lifted down his hood to reveal Red eyes and Black hair his face had Scar going over his left eye- "My name is Zarren it's Demon for slave."
Ember faltered slightly as she was searching through his shirts, but resumed quickly. She found his white shirt as and turned to face him. "Here you go." She said quietly.
"I see...Hrm...Death, maybe?"Ge grunted, and then sighed. "We'll have to wait until we do the tests." He got up. "Well, it was nice talking with you, Joshua."
Her face contorted with a slight look of discomfort at the sight of his face. "That would be my mother, Sophie Wayland."

He stripped from his shirt, not at all ashamed of his bareness in front of her as he held open a hand for her to pass it to him.
-He looked some what concerned- "it's been almost 50 years since i've been here I'm not surprised you don't know who I am. Can you take me to her ?, I have a Item of up most importance to give to the head of the house."
"You know..."He says, almost carefully."Viridi doesn't fully trust you yet. But if you could gain her trust, you two could...Ah! I meddle in which I shouldn't."He quickly rushed out and locked it from the outside. "Sneaky little..."I grumbled.
She handed him the shirt, and waited quietly. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him without a shirt before...She was just worried for him right now.
"It wouldn't be suitable at the moment she is mourning the loss of her daughter."
-Zarren Snickered- "Very well then. I shall be in my Quarters resting for now unti l am given my next task." -The placed his hands in his coat and walked into the main Hall way where he noticed a Service going on. A few shadow hunters looked in shock and terror as Zarren walked through the hall-
I sighed and decided to climb onto the roof. When I got there, I saw Viridi gazing up at the stars. "Oh, you're already here." I said, and decided to head back down. She put a hand on my hand. "No. Wait." Her blue eyes had a soft look to them, as if gazing at the stars with contempt. I climbed up, but remained a metre away or so.
last edited Больше года
-Zarren had walked into the Service room he walked up to the corpse of the dead girl and snorted- "so young, so they recurit them at this age huh. What shame." -Zarren pulled out a lighter and a cigarette he lit it and blew out a smoke puff- "rest in peace kid.I'm sure you were a good soilder in this war we fight" -he puffed again-
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
Julianne storms down the hall and into her room pushing through her closet to find white heels angrily she threw all her other ones backward, one even got stuck in the drywall she threw it so hard. he made her furious Slut! Of all things she was not a slut he was just some arrogant bastard he never cared about anyone besides himself.
"My father and I...We used to look at the stars every night." She said softly. I was honestly a bit taken aback. This was so unlike the normal Viridi.
"Are you ready to go to the service?" Ember asked Nate. "If you want I'll walk with you. I would like to say good bye again, if that's alright?" She felt shy for some reason, maybe like she didn't belong here. But she was going to change that.
( Got an idea for a funny Scene bare with me )

-Zarren looked around he was alone. The room was seemingly empty he felt compled to know what this girl knows Zarren put out his Cigarette he pulled off the glove his hand his nails quickly became claws his teeth fangs took another quick glance he made a small scratch on the corpse the dead girl and placed his fangs in her neck the blood was fresh. the memories of the girl came rushing like a flow of fast tracked movies-
"The stars...there's one that kind of reminds me of you." She said and pointed to a star in the distance. It was in its own spot, with a black sky all around. "Desperately trying to create it's own light while the darkness is all around..."I looked at her. She turned her gaze to me and we locked eyes. She shuffled closer.
"If you'd like. Id prefer your company anyway." He said as he tugged his shirt over his head.
She nods, and then waits for him to finish, surprised at the relief that filled her when he said she could come.
"Well,"I said, looking to the sky. "You look like that one;bright, around people, but keep your true feelings hidden." It was one near to the constellation Cygnus.
a small smile appeared on Viridi's lips, though she tried to hide it.
I laughed at her attempt to cover a smile and we were all of a sudden shoulder to shoulder.