Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Mortal Instruments: from shadows to ashes

Demeter13 posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 02:07AM

If you havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with some of the terms used this may help :)

link

Valentine is defeated and the unseen world has been slowly pieced back together by the remaining shadow hunters. Now a new age has risen from the ashes of their predecessors and continue to fight the on going battle between the Nephlim and demons.
But what happens when the accords are broken once again? And children of Lilith (warlocks) begin to dissapear? As if they've never existed?
Down worlders are becoming more violent with the young shadow hunters and the clave some even daring to vandalize the institute and call out the clave.
Evidence of greater Demons is becoming more and more frequent as is the death of Shadow hunters everywhere and this new world is crumbling faster and faster.
Can this generation save us? Or is this the end for Nephilim?

To join:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Skills:
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

If Ты havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1137

Больше года Invincible321 said…
" I brought you pie. Do I usually share food?"
Больше года Demeter13 said…
"Good point." She muttered as she ate a bit of pie.

"Julie?" Nate knocked quietly on her door as he tapped his foot.
"So what's wrong?" Mike asked.
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
"Come in." She calls as she fixes her makeup in her vanity.
He grinned giddily and padded into her room, slumping onto the bed on his stomach and swinging his feet,"So are we going to the club tonight?"
"Yea soon as I pick out something to wear...need to load some daggers too...." She says nonchalantly as she goes through her closet.
"Nothing like last time. We're strictly hunting tonight no mini dresses Julianne."
"I am hunting demons are so easy to seduce." She smiles.
"So why are you upset?" Mike asked.
"Because everyone treats me like a little kid. I'm big enough and good enough as any of you."

"Yeah until I'm not around to save your sorry ass when you take this too far." He chided.
"Oh please you just don't want anyone staring at me cause your jealous you can't get with me." She smiled and looked at her heels.
"I'm sorry to say, but they'll always see you as little five-year-old Bea, walking into the Institute for the first time, holding her mother's hand," Michael said.
"So I guess that's all you see me as too." She folds her arms over her chest and frowns.

"Please Julie you cannot wait until I let you get inside my pants." He scoffed.
Michael shrugged, "You want the truth?"
"Yes!"
"Sometimes, you remind me of five-year-old Bea. Sometimes you remind me of a seventeen-year-old bad-ass-Shadowhunter Bea that could plunge a dagger right into an eidolon demon's heart mercilessly. Sometimes you remind me of thirteen-year-old Bea screaming bloody murder from upstairs that a Downworlder had possessed her and was making her bleed from the inside out," Mike chuckled a bit at the memory, "Sometimes you remind me of my best friend's little sister that stares at me from across the table, which in all honesty creeps me out a little bit. But I just see you as you. Whoever you happen to be at that moment."
last edited Больше года
"Until you let me? Your a dog Nate I whistled you come running." She scoffs.
"No one bothered to let me know it was my period..." Beatrice grumbled and crossed her arms.

"Agree to disagree."
Michael chuckled again, "Is that okay with you?"
"It's fine." She sighed and took their plates to the kitchen
"I think I'll wear this, and a thigh sheath..." She smiled as she pulled out a long white dress with a slit running up the dress*
"Beatrice...," he stood and followed her to the kitchen.
"Wear what you want I don't see any point in wearing white when your going to get blood all over it" Nate said, lounging on the bed

"Would you stop following me!" She snapped.
"I just wanted to clear something up, but I guess it can wait until tomorrow."
"Just get it over with. Tell me."
"I know that you... Uh, I just wanted to make sure that you know I don't feel.. that way and I actually did meet a girl in Idris. You're such a beautiful, smart girl, Bea, I just don't... Have romantic feelings toward you. Friends?"
"Who is she?"
"Does it matter?"
""Maybe.""
"Why?"
"Just cause."
"Madeline Flysiak," Mike answered.
"That's awfully low. She's an awful person." She said a pang of jealousy in her stomach.
"You don't know her, why would you say that?"
" I used to play with her little sister when I was little too. She's just a big ugly brat like her and can't slay a demon if her life depended on it."
"Beatrice, why are you being so rude?"
"Well she can't!"
"She can slay demons just fine."
"What ever why don't you go back to Idris if you like her so much anyway?"
"Because you're my family and I'd miss you guys too much."
"Not when you smooching your hoochie girlfriend."
"Bea," Mike said harshly.
"Don't Bea me!" She snapped and began to wash dishes.
"You're being unnecessarily rude."
"Your being unnecessarily stupid."
"I'm being stupid because I like a girl?"
She narrowed her steely eyes and stomped out if the kitchen, swear to god if he followed her she'd skin him from neck to nuts.
But he did anyways. Michael grabbed her shoulder and turned her around, not hard or quick enough to harm but damn well enough to get her attention. "What the hell is your problem?" he hollered and shielded his body away a bit from her, just incase she tried to hit home.
"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and instantly the blonde haired hunk appeared at the top of the stairs.
"You called Beatrice?" He asked lazily as he examined his nails.
"Micheal won't leave me alone. Make him leave." She pouted.
"Mickey would you leave the poor girl alone? You've hurt the child enough now run along young grasshopper I have women to do." He waved his hand in dissmisal, never looking up from his nails.
"Why did I bother?" Michael let her go and just stood in front of her.