Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Mortal Instruments: from shadows to ashes

Demeter13 posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 02:07AM

If you havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with some of the terms used this may help :)

link

Valentine is defeated and the unseen world has been slowly pieced back together by the remaining shadow hunters. Now a new age has risen from the ashes of their predecessors and continue to fight the on going battle between the Nephlim and demons.
But what happens when the accords are broken once again? And children of Lilith (warlocks) begin to dissapear? As if they've never existed?
Down worlders are becoming more violent with the young shadow hunters and the clave some even daring to vandalize the institute and call out the clave.
Evidence of greater Demons is becoming more and more frequent as is the death of Shadow hunters everywhere and this new world is crumbling faster and faster.
Can this generation save us? Or is this the end for Nephilim?

To join:
Name:
Weapon of choice:
Skills:
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

If Ты havent read the mortal instruments series on which rhis Rp is based and are unfamiliar with

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1137

Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
"I'll just take my new car daddy sent it over." She pulled out keys and unlocked a pitch black Mercedes-Benz.
Больше года Kat-chan said…
Emily laughed. "I think I'm going with her."
She smiled. "Anyone else?"
Больше года Invincible321 said…
Michael looked between the bike and car then walked over to Julianne and Emily. "Shotgun," he said simply.
Больше года Demeter13 said…
"Oh c'mon Emmy! It'll be fun!"
Больше года Kat-chan said…
Emily shook her head, grinning. "Looks like you'll be riding alone, Nate."
"Fine I'd rather more room to bring home a faerie". He stuck his tounge out.
"Oh please you wish." She steps into the drivers seat.
"It's happened plenty of times before." He stuck his tounge out at her childishly before revving he engine and ripping away from the institute down the freeway.
*revs her own car and and heads down the highway as well* -Julianne
He pulled up to the club after a short half hour drive, music pounded as the sun ducked behind the city skyline and te club came alive.
She pulls up behind him stepping out into the parking lot.
Больше года Silver78 said…
Erm...Can I join?
Name:Joshua L. Seli
Appearance:Messy black hair, and brown eyes.Primarily wears a camoflage cloak. Underneath he wears a black sweeater and jeans.
Weapon of choice:Bow that's blue and silver that can split into two smaller blades, or have them face opposite directions and use them as a blade. The bow also has no ammo limit, and fires arrows made out of shadow, but it each arrow progessively makes him a little bit more tired.
Skills:Trained in unseen movement
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn):Just starting, learned from ShadowHunter in Idris
Parabarti(if has one):None

I knocked on the institution's doors, feeling a bit nervous. I had seen a car or two pull out earlier, but was hoping people were still inside.
last edited Больше года
((Yay new people!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊))

Beatrice groaned and rolled out bed, her body ached with sleep as her feet smacked the cold stone floors. She was alone tonight, mother had gone out and Nate and the rest had gone "clubbing". So as she slowly unlocked the huge doors and was greeted with the sight of a boy her age and perhaps slightly taller she was quite surprised. "Your buisness here boy?" She snapped.
"Y-yes, uh, I'd like to..be initiated here...And stuff." I was surprised at the girl's snappiness.
"Your Nephilim?" She inquired rather boredly as she examined her nails, seemingly now uninterested in the new boy.
"Yes of course, why wouldn't I be?" I said.
"Are you bearing any runes?" She cocked an eyebrow and looked up momentarily, her inky black hair a wild sleepy mess, her blue eyes wide and curious.
"Only of stamina." I said, her blue eyes staring at me uncomftorbly.
"Weapons?" She questioned and straightened up, meaning to look taller than she was, but failing miserabl
Her shorter figure tried to look taller, but didn't do so well. My bow appeared in my hand.
"Hm." She muttered thoughtfully,"where do you come from?"
"Idris. I was being tutored by a ShadowHunter there, but..."I looked down sadly."He died a few weeks ago." My longbow(kept writing bow by accident) dissapeared in a flash again.
"So why Brooklyn?"
"He had said that Brooklyn made some of the best ShadowHunters. He had also trained here as a child."
"I suppose mamma would know him then. Come inside. I'll find you a room and some of Nates old clothes, Micheals would far too large for you." She babbled as she lead him inside the institute.
"Um, okay." I hurried inside.
"The Brooklyn institute is one of the oldest and finest in the world. My mother and father run it, dads usually gone so mom does most. Training is taken very seriously." She explained as they walked.
I nodded."Halt-my mentor-kept me under a strict training regimen."
"Well it's no different here... What's your name anyway?"
"Joshua."I said."Joshua L. Seli. But my family calls me Josh."
Больше года wolfmaster3000 said…
( what's A Parabarti( , are those the symbols ? that allow one ot cast magic ? )
(( it's like a brother that's bound to you, a kind if empathy link, and he symbols are called runes))

"Very original." Beatrice rolled her eyes as she muttered sarcastically before walking into nates bedroom that was usually off limits.
"Well, what's your name?" I asked.
( Yes I'm Very Familair with Runic Symbol's being able to produce Magical Enties. I'm just not famalir with the terms yet As I did see the move in theaters and has inspried to seek out the seris so. )
(( the books are AMAZING but feel free to join in))

"Beatrice." She answered plainly and held a Tshirt up to his chest,"this should work."
( can My character be a Silent brother ? =O )
((If you'd like... I'm not sure how much interaction you'll have with other characters... But you can always make more))
Name: Zarren

Weapon of choice: Azriel-A Katana / Ariel-is a Rapier ( his two Seraph blades ) & Lucifer ( A Large two barrled gun almost looking like a Flint lock but shoots holy Stakes instead. )

Skills: Swordsmanship / Rune crafting

Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn): 20

Parabarti(if has one): N/A

Extra: Zarren is a rare Case of a Nephlem having slept with a Demon. The Nephlem Mother couldn't handle the birth Process of the Child so she died. The Demonic father took the child away and raised him to the age of 10 before the Demon saw that his son had too much of his human side. As such his Father casted him aside and left him to fend for himself. because of his Demon Blood he got on the Radar of the shdaow Hunters. But The Shadow Hunter sent to hunt him saw potientail in the boy. As such he was taken in and raised as a Emotionless Weapon. Being given the name Zarren. He's Grown into a fine Shadow hunter for now.
 Name: Zarren Gender: M Age: Unknown Weapon of choice: Azriel-A Katana / Ariel-is a Rapier (
Больше года fangfan7 said…
Hey Can I join? (It's just debatable how much I can get on during the day)

Name: Ember Blackthorn
Description: Lean, (stronger than she looks), super straight dirty-blonde hair, olive green eyes, fair skin, and about 5'8"
Weapon of choice: Katana and throwing knives
Skills: weaponry and drawing runes
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn): 4
Parabarti(if has one): N/A
Extra: Ember has a habit of disappearing without anyone knowing where she's gone most the time. She's quiet but a good fighter and loyal, she likes to have fun (fun can have many definitions for her) but she can also be very serious. She hasn't been trained very well, she's been on the run a lot. So she came to the institute in Brooklyn to get more training. She stayed about 4 years (the longest she's stayed anywhere) and then left suddenly. Now she's come back.
While on her travels she's met other shadow hunters like her and even made acquaintance with some down worlders. With them she is very connected, they are kind of like her eyes and ears. ((if they ever need to come into play, I'll play them))
last edited Больше года
(( awesome! Welcome friends! Just jump on in where ever you want.))
"Sure."I said, folding the T-shirt. We walked into the library. I marvelled at the sheer amount of books.
Больше года werandy said…
( may i join??)
(Sure can)
( yay....but i will not be on all the time )
((Yus please))

"Don't touch anything. Nate will positively kill you. " she chided and pushed open the huge oaken doors that lead to the kitchen,"are you hungry Joshua?"
"Not really, but I'll have something, I guess." I tucked the shirt away into my cloak.
Name: Nick
Weapon of choice: 45.(if i can have guns)
Skills: master of wepons of the army
Number of years at the institute (set in Brooklyn): new
Parabarti(if has one):
Extra:

(not done)
Beatrice carefully dished bread, cheese and strawberries onto a small plate which she handed over quietly before Nate, drenched with rain, sweat and blood entered the kitchen.
"Bea! Get me a towel!"
"Not on your life get your own." She snapped and sat a glass of water infront of josh.
"What's that?"
"What's what?"
"Him. What's he doing here? Who is he? Why would you let anyone in here when your alone Bea?"
"By the angel Nate calm down! What happened at the club you blithering oaf?"
"Oh, am I not supposed to be here?"I asked. The boy turned his glare onto me."Uh, I'm just here for more apprenticeship, that's all!"