Случайное обыгрывание ролей My World

666demon posted on Sep 08, 2013 at 01:02AM
In a AU where America never won WWII and Germany took over. Hitler had almost concord the world, only a few spots in America, England, China, Russia, France and Sweden and he would rule the entire map! But he was getting too old, he needed to retire, he needed someone to rule, that is why he looked to his grandson, Harvey. Harvey was young at the time, he was ten when his grandfather came to him, and of course the ten year old said yes to his favorite grandfather! As he grew up, Adolph showed him the path of a ruler, guided him, but then when Harvey was 14, Hitler told him that he needed to be a little older, 22 to be exact, Harvey was determined to rule.

Now Harvey is 16, he is still being taught by his grandfather, but yet no one knows he is Hitler's grandson or is to be the next in line, no one but Hitler and him.
FIGHTS- if you are in a fight, have it a fare fight, don't say: "Harvey punched (your character's name here) in the face, breaking their nose" instead say: "Harvey swung his fist, aiming to break (your character's name here)'s nose."
-----------------
LANGUAGE- no text like omg, ttyl or any shit like that, my laptop does not know what the fuck that shit is. I get a bunch of red squiggly line allover the fucking screen if you do. I don't want to have this laptop thrown and broken again.
_________
CHARACTER SHEETS- You really don't need one but it would help with the story.

Name:
Rebel or Fatherland (You support Germany or you fear Germany, rebels are the parts of nations Hitler have not concord yet):
Bio:
Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already:
What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him? (You have no clue Harvey exists)
Are you a Fatherland military personnel? (The highest rank is a body guard for Hitler, who knows about Harvey but keeps a tight lip about him, never speaking about him to anyone but Hitler and the family.)
What are your thoughts on the rebels? (German question only):
What are your thoughts on the Germans? (Rebel question only):

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 189 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 189

Больше года axemnas said…
Name: Mathew
Rebel or Fatherland: he's on the fence about it
Bio: Mathew was born to a Jewish woman. His father being a member of the Gestapo. His father managed to keep him out of a concentration camp unlike his mother but, he can never tell of his half Arian half Jewish lineage. He doesn't know whether to support Hitler or be against him.
Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already: Fatherland
What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him? (You have no clue Harvey exists)
He doesn't know he doesn't think it's nice that he's had so many killed. He doesn't have the slightest clue unless its his young bodyguard that had just joined his ranks.
Are you a Fatherland military personnel? Gestapo like his father thanks to his father.
What are your thoughts on the rebels? (German question only): he secretly thinks they are very brave though he to the rest of the world thinks they're foolish
What are your thoughts on the Germans? (Rebel question only):
last edited Больше года
 Name: Mathew Age: 15 Rebel или Fatherland: he's on the fence about it Bio: Mathew was born to a Jew
666demon commented…
Boy In The Striped Pajamas! Больше года
axemnas commented…
Actually it was from X-Men First class though its possible the actor was in that one too Больше года
Больше года Directingchicky said…
Name: Belle Adams
Rebel or Fatherland (You support Germany or you fear Germany, rebels are the parts of nations Hitler have not concord yet): Rebel
Bio: Belle's father had instilled into her mind a natural hatred for the Germans. They had ruined their family. So now she fights along with the rebels, doing her damnedest to destroy them.
Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already: From Germany, but family was born in Greece originally and moved.
What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him? (You have no clue Harvey exists) Hopefully no one.
Are you a Fatherland military personnel? (The highest rank is a body guard for Hitler, who knows about Harvey but keeps a tight lip about him, never speaking about him to anyone but Hitler and the family.)
What are your thoughts on the rebels? (German question only):
What are your thoughts on the Germans? (Rebel question only): Insects in need of being destroyed.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Belle Adams Age: 17 Rebel или Fatherland (You support Germany или Ты fear Germany, rebels are
Больше года LocalArtistist said…
(Self RP time! Score!)

Name: Evelien Loukavich
Rebel or Fatherland: both (I guess)
Bio: Grandfather was Hitler's second cousin and not trusting him they fled to France for a long time but when mother was born, and when news of Hiltler's wrath was spreading, they moved to Russia. Where I was born.
Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already: Russia
What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him? He is sick, praying that he is killed before that.
Are you a Fatherland military personnel? No
What are your thoughts on the rebels?: they are only trying to protect themselves.
What are your thoughts on the Germans?: people with a out of control hunger for power.

(I had to alter it my heritage a bit so it would work better,)
last edited Больше года
 (Self RP time! Score!) Name: Evelien Loukavich Age:16 Rebel или Fatherland: both (I guess) Bio:
666demon commented…
I was looking at that! "Huh, now I want to ask her to do this with me! Haha!" I have German in my blood. My great great grandfather was on of hitler's body guards. I have a whole lot of his journals and mission logs, he had killed his daughter for speeking out agianst him and Hitler. He сказал(-а) in a journal "I hate myself right now. I have my daughter's bloood on my hands and I feel like I am going to be sick. God protect my Ahna in the afterlife." Больше года
LocalArtistist commented…
That's so cool/ really sad, it was actually my great uncle who was hitler's 2nd cousin, and my great grandmother(his sister) died in child with my grandfather who then moved to France and met my great-grandmother they had my mom then she moved to Russia and met my british tourist of a father then they had me! I just had to change it so I would actually be around for the holocaust. Though I don't have any of their journals или anything because they were forced to burn them all. :( Больше года
Больше года 666demon said…
Name: Harvey
Rebel or Fatherland (You support Germany or you fear Germany, rebels are the parts of nations Hitler have not concord yet): He supports Fatherland

Bio: Harvey was born to Hitler's daughter, Ana, who let Hitler name him. "Now there is a strong boy! I can tell you now Ana, he's going to be a strong willed boy. Harvey, it means warrior in French. Harvey Caedon Holzman-" Then she stopped him. "Dad, I want to keep my last name as Hitler, /so he is Harvey Caedon Holzman." She smiled and held her baby close. Later in life, Harvey's father was killed by rebels in France. Harvey didn't know why his father didn't come home, the five year old just wanted his father. Now you already know Grandpa Hitler came by and asked a very important question. But you didn't know the question he was asked. "Harvey, my boy, my grandson, my strong warrior. I am getting too old and I need a man to run the world. A strong man who will show no fear. Someone like you. Will you do me a favor, and be that man, be that man your world needs?" Hitler had his grandson's hands in his. "My world? I get to rule over the insects?! I'll do it!" Harvey smiled and shook his grandfather's hand. from there on out, Harvey has been with his Grandfather, learning things from him.
Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already: He was with Fatherland the whole time.

What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him?: "My grandfather is an excellent man! He is a good Führer too. Did you not see the Polish when we invaded? They gave up the county key that unlocks everything! Italians are stupid so it was no problem wit saying 'You're mine or you die.' As for the second question, I would. It is already destined."

Are you a Fatherland military personnel?: "I am no military personnel, but I will be greater than them when I am 22, that is the day I rule over those pathetic rebels!"

What are your thoughts on the rebels?: "Why don't they just give up? mean it's useless to put up a fight about it, I mean have you seen America? 41/50 states we have concord, give up now or face the wrath of Fatherland!" -Harvey Hitler (his last name would be Holzman is his mother did change her name)
last edited Больше года
 Name: Harvey Age: 16 Rebel или Fatherland (You support Germany или Ты fear Germany, rebels are the
(I know, my first thought of this after I posted this was "I'm going to get bashed for this" but its exiting and I wish more people opened up and try rping with history.)

Harvey walked around in the streets of Moscow, he saw many people cowering in fear, people who looked different then him. He did not hurt any one, but he did find a girl he thought had the right kind of eyes, but she wouldn't do as an ultimate German, there were so many imperfections abut her. He gave a warm smile to her, but it came out wrong to the girl's family. They tried hiding her from him.
(Sorry my iPod deleted my post didn't do it on purpose.)

Evelien saw her father step in front of her, and felt her mother's arms tighten around her protectively. She was barely able to catch what he looked like, all she saw was a glimpse of his smile, she tried to smile politely back, but her father got in the way. She could see no problem with smiling, so why were they acting so defensively? If were given the choice of speaking up to their behavior, she would have done so willingly, but she knew better, no one liked a woman with a active mouth. It was as her father told her, women are to be seen and not heard.
last edited Больше года
(That's ok!)

Harvey's eyes narrowed at the man, but he turned away and kept on walking. his back to them all. "Such a bold act from a rat." he stated, a light smirk on his lips. thousands of people looked away, they wanted to say something but they didn't. "And you will be the first to die." his smirk grew into a grin once he heard everyone gasp. "Moscow will fall to Hitler, don't you get it? thousands of you will die if you don't give up now." he kept his tone light, trying to persuade these rats to give up. "if you keep on rebelling, Hitler will send in tanks." He picked a child up. from the snow, a woman reached out to the little one. "Think about the children, you wouldn't want to see them experimented on." he turned around and faced the father again, giving the child back to the woman. "Your family would be sent to a camp, if you don't give up. Your daughter and wife would be raped if you don't give up."
Her father flinched hearing those words but still he said nothing, putting his hand around her mother he stood his ground. Say something Father! She wanted to tell him, why wouldn't he speak up? They were not Jewish and they had done no wrong. Then she realized, yes they were, her father was as he stood up against this man. His words echoed in her ears, 'Your daughter and wife will be raped..." She didn't want that, yet she didn't want Moscow to give in, even if they gave up without a fight they would still be put in a camp and still they would be tortured. She knew in the end that it didn't matter, it would all end the same. She reached her hand up and touched her father's shoulder. "Father. . . . please." She asked softly in hopes of trying to preserve what little dignity her family name had left.
Больше года Noone_N said…
Name: Noone Krenis/Wolfe he goes by either last name

Rebel

Bio: N/A

Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already: Russia, Moscow

What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him?: He is obviously confused. I could care less but they better not be as silly minded.

What are your thoughts on the rebels? (German question only): Brave little ants, little but strong. I am half Russian

What are your thoughts on the Germans? (Rebel question only): I am half German, and a decendant of Otto Van Bismark, Adolf is obviously confused.

((I have to admit Adolf was an idiot, he destroyed Otto Van Bismark's true dream.))
last edited Больше года
 Name: Noone Krenis/Wolfe he goes by either last name Age: 18 Rebel Bio: N/A Where Ты
Noone smiled and laughed at Harvey, his voice was light but melodious, he walked over and poked his forehead. When he spoke his accent was a heavy Russian one. Like an adult but he was gorgeous and gave off a vibe of youth. "Such a silly boy... there is reason Russians are feared still. We may be ants but we are bullant."
Evelien watched in a mix a shock and horror at what this man just did. She was glad that someone was speaking out finally, but she was worried for this man's sake. What was he thinking?
last edited Больше года
Dark green and blue eyes watched the scene unfold carefully, and a large hard settled on the girl's shoulder as he too watched. "You do understand that you are a foolish child? My brother was an idiot for sticking those ideas in your head. We want you to redeem what little honor this family has left." He growled down to the girl, who in turn turned those eyes to him and immediately he was reminded of his brother. Not to mention this girl was already deformed, one green eye and one blue...
"Yes Uncle, I am aware. Believe me, I understand that I was foolish before. Do let me try to help?"
"No." He grunted, and grabbed her arm, walking forward, intending to put a stop to this at once. Belle's uncle was a military man for Hitler, and to get back on good terms, he was even offering up his own niece to restore Hitler's good favor. But once he saw this commotion, he stepped forward, eyeing them all, "What is going on here?"
last edited Больше года
Evelien shrank down seeing the man approach, so did her mother. She did not want to be in the middle of this but her father held them both put, keeping his sight on the young man.
"Do any of you know who I am? I am Harvey Caedon Hitler, Grandson of Hitler." His lips turned up into a light smile at hearing people gasp shuffle closer together and away from him. "And instead of giving you to this man," He motioned to Belle's uncle, nodding to him. "You could stay here, if you just give up now." When he was touched by the rat He called for the Gestapo. "Take this...This rat to a ghetto." the police had a hard time restraining Noone, but Harvey didn't bother with that. He stepped towards Evelien's family. "I can even see you still wouldn't give up, You would rather be killed, experimented on than step down and not be hurt?" he took off his black military cap and placed it over his heart, bending at the waist slightly. He saw those bright ice blue orbs again and gave a warm smile, holding his hand out to her. "Did anyone ever tell you, you have the most beautiful eyes?" He was being true to his words, she did have beautiful eyes. "What is your name little one?"
Mathew having a meek demeanor by his expression, followed orders and grabbed Noone with the other Gestapo ordered to the scene by Harvey. "Yes sir" he said and started to carry the man off. To this day he didn't know what to think of things. All he knew was he felt like he was betraying his on kind though his father wanted him to live. If anyone found out the truth about him he knew he was sunk. He was just lucky enough to inherit most of the Arian physical traits though he wasn't the perfect form by any means.
Evelien's father stared at Harvey, he was unaware of Hitler having any grandchildren. He turned his face away unable to bare the notion of this, yet he did not move. Her mother had tears in her eyes but she did not cry. Evelien simply stared. Hitler's grandson? She looked to her parents for what to do but neither meet her eyes. She looked back to Harvey, slightly blushing at his words. "I am Evelien Loukavich." She said trying to sound confident, as she placed her hand in his.
Noone smiled and tilting his head licked from chin to eye Mathew's face, using this as a distraction he turned quickly and bit hard on th other's face. "Such threats don't bother me, nor does death." He stated finishing his talk by kicking Mathew in the balls, stealing his gun and running off. He stood away he waved and called out Harvey's name. "Perhaps another time little piggy!"
last edited Больше года
Mathew made a grossed out expression when he was licked trying with everything in him not to take his hands off Noone to wipe his face off. Getting kicked he collapsed coughing slightly as he hit the ground like a ton of bricks. Doing as trained he rather than putting his hands where the attention is much needed he went and tried to grab one of Noone's feet to trip him up. Tears had filled his eyes instantly upon receiving the pain.He knew better than to not go for it despite the pain. He was still going to be in trouble.
He took her hand and gently kissed her skin. He pulled away after a moment when he heard an officer running and yelling at him. "Mein Führer! Mein Führer! Ihre Mutter wurde getötet!" Now he fullu faced the officer, having let go of Evelien so he did not hurt her. "Unmöglich! Du Idiot, ich sagte Ihnen, um meine Mutter zu schützen! Wie konnte sie tot sein" He yelled back, his fist clenched around the man's throat. "Take me to my mother. NOW!" Then he heard Noone and helped Mathew up. He then tuned around and looked to the Rebels. "You all have a month to swear your allegiance to Hitler!. And that goes for everyone!" He threatened, turning away on a heel he marched towards the heavy armored vehicles getting in the passenger seat and slamming the door.
last edited Больше года
Evelien flinched back hearing the yelling, only being able to translate some of it. 'Oh my... ' she thought to herself. She could tell he was concerned for his mother's sake, but her eyes still widened in shock as she watched him choke the officer. She watched as he marched into the vehicle. One month? She looked at her parents hr father glared as the vehicle drove off. Her mother hugged her suffocatingly close. Would her family move again? They had moved so much already. It seemed like her family was always running from Hitler. And if what Harvey said was true then soon their would be no place for them to run. "Давайте просто пойти домой." She said quietly to her parents.
last edited Больше года
Translation: Let us just go home. Больше года
"Thank you" Mathew said quietly and followed as ordered. He knew it hurt to lose family. He never really knew his moth given that she ended up in a concentration camp and the woman that he was raised to call mom died a few years back from influenza. He got in the vehicle where instructed and sat down stiffly he was going to be sore for a while that he knew as a young Gestapo and having had been kicked there but, not quite as hard before.
"I am going to kill that sick son of a bitch for hurting my mother. And a month is merciful, if those damn rats had not killed my father I would have gave them a year. You know my grandfather is all I have left now, If he dies before I become 22... I don't even want to think about that." He said as they derived away. Cold, he felt so cold, alone. He was the only child that his parents had.
"No harm will come to your mother, we can assure that." Being Harvey's escort, he was doing his best to calm him down whuoe Belle sat on his side, hiding her eyes from view as instructed, "We have too many guards around her as we speak, I will personally assign better shifts sir."
Evelien walked home with her parents, no one spoke a word. Her father's arm wrapped around her mother and her mother's arm was wrapped around her. They slowly approached their house. It was a large house, but they could only use little more a fourth of it as actually living quarters, the rest was too fire damaged to be used, so they had boarded it up. She hated it here and so did her parents but it was all they could afford. It only had two accessible bedrooms, a tiny bathroom, and a large room that they had made into a kitchen/dinning/living room. Her mother sat down in a chair with a blank look on her face, her father leaned against the wall his teeth clenched. Not knowing what else to do she walked up the stairs to her room. She looked to the left of her house it was completely boarded all but hole hidden by a large chair, that led down to a dark cellar. 'In case of emergencies.' Her father had said, when they were putting up the boards. She sank down onto her creeky bed, and looked down at her hand. He had kissed her hand. No one had ever done that before, and to have the grandson of Hitler do that... Should she feel scared, worried, or what? She really didn't know how to feel about it.
"Baumann said she was killed." The teen flatly stated, looking out the window. He could tell the next 18 hours 20 minutes were going to kill him. And he knew, just by looking at the darkening sky, he was in for a nightmare. His astraphobia was something he could never get over, when he was little his mother would take him outside have him watch the storms. He would always run to his grandfather in about four minutes into starting, he couldn't take the loud noises or the lightning.
"You look afraid." Belle said bluntly but quietly from her place beside her uncle. Obedient girls did not speak without permission...but she was anything but a good girl. While she spoke, she did not raise her head, and did not open her eyes. That, she was wary of. If he disliked her eyes, all of her plans would be ruined. "It is just a little storm, why would someone so strong be afraid of something so harmless?"
Noone sat in front of a map going over his plans and thinking of the seen he'd made. He laughed and licked his sharpened canines. "I wonder what pig tastes like ."
"Evelien." Her father called. "Yes, father?" She even though she could barely hear if he said anything she still answered. "Cover the windows, and get down here." He said his voice flat. Evelien nodded despite the fact the they were in two completely different rooms. "Yes father." She began using blankets and boards to cover the windows, then headed down the stairs to do the same. Her parents were sitting in the middle of the room waiting. Once done she sat down next to them. "A bad storm is coming." Her father said. She nodded. "I know...."
Mathew sat in silence listening and looking out the window at the storm clouds beginning to enter over the horizon. He was pretty neutral about the storms. He had learned long ago that there's very little to fear in a storm.
(I am dreadfully sorry I have been on. It's school and then therapy for the depression, but that is no excuse.)

When they returned at the mansion Harvey didn't even realize there was a storm. throughout the car ride back he talked with Bella, he really liked her and he didn't mind that she was different, he liked her eyes. Harvey didn't even think about opening the car door, he just slipped out of the window and speed walked to the open door where his grandfather was sitting in his wheelchair. "She's dead."
((Its cool, we all get busy.))

"Thank you for behaving Belle, but do not speak out of turn again. You hear me?" Her uncle opened the door and pulled her out of the car quickly, making sure she kept her head low and eyes hidden. While Harvey may not have minded the eyes, his grandfather may not be so kind.
"Yes sir..." She obediently followed her uncle inside, keeping her head bowed and completely quiet.
"Baumann told me. Where is she?" Hitler sighed and led them into a kitchen. There, Harvey dropped to his knees. His mother was before him in a pool of blood. Her head was bashed in and her lifeless brown eyes showed fear, her mouth was parted slightly as if she wanted to speak to him. "Who did this! They will pay with each and every centimeter of their damned life!" Harvey looked back up at his grandfather, his eyes glossy with unwilled tears.
((Just going to go ahead and make a character for this guy.))

Name: James Farland.
Rebel or Fatherland (You support Germany or you fear Germany, rebels are the parts of nations Hitler have not concord yet): Fatherland
Bio: Is Belle's Nazi Uncle who gladly serves at Hitler's arm and answers to him and his family's beck and call. He is taking the responsibility of raising his niece snce his hrother and family were killed and does his best to make her obedient.
 ((Just going to go ahead and make a character for this guy.)) Name: James Farland. Age: 42 Rebel
James stood beside Hitler, his head bowed in sorrow for the poor woman. He mourned for their lost, none should lose a family, he did and still felt the sting. "Sir, I will gladly lead an investigation and personally bring you the ones responsible." He offered, as usual, standing at attention, his face as hard as stone.
"Good. Tell the rats in Moscow they have a week now. Tell every rebel organization they have a week to tell us who killed her or I slaughter everyone of them with my bare hands." Harvey made a promise to himself that he would do that if no one stepped forward and said they did it.
"Yes sir. Oh...and sir, if I may introduce my niece, Belle." Grabbing her arm, he brought her forward, "Her parents, my brother, were slaughtered as well, and has no one else. I would like to leave her under the care of your grandson, possibly right her twisted little mind."
(I can't do anything right now. XP)
Hitler smiled a sad smile. "It is a shame of what has come over your brother. I know for a fact when Harvey was just a boy, his father voiced that what I was doing could damage Harvey's mind. Unfourtunetly we had to gas him." Hitler nodded and coughed, it was a bad one. "Harvey! Get in here boy, before I go too." The laughter was in Harvey's voice. "Grandfather, don't worry, you'd live to be 100." He said as he came in with Paul berries to take her away. Hitler nodded to Bella. "James would like if you could watch her while he does the investigation, and so you could right her mind?" Harvey smiled even more. "Of course! I would be happy to teach her how to be a true German!"

(On your iPod? Laptop is broken? Or you can't think of anything?)
Belle smiled shyly, though kept her head down low. James laughed and pushed Belle up with a smile on his face, "Wonderful! Girl you do not give Harvey any trouble, you hear me?" He warned, looking down at her.
"Yes sir...I have not embarrassed you yet have I?"
"No, but you are like your father. I will return shortly." He pat his niece on the shoulder and saluted both men before taking his leave.
(No nothings broken, I just can't do anything to interact. It's not like you can just walk right into Hitler's house.)
Hello?
Yeah but I was waiting for Ты and 666 to get a bit further along before I come back in. :P Больше года
Poke-poke...
"Don't worry child, I know about your eyes. You are safe when it comes to your uncles connection. Now if you will excuse me, I have arrangements to make." Hitler wheeled himself out, sadness etched in his features. "Grandfather we'd be happy to help you." Harvey said after his grandfather, sighing he turned back and smiled down at bells. "Hey, at least you didn't get pulverized." He knew the smile was fake.

A neighbor of Evelien walked from her house and knocked on her door. "Немцы идут!" She yelled quietly but loud enough to the family to hear.
(I hate being lazy.)
"Yes, that is quite true." Now that Hitler was gone, her head lifted up and her multi-colored eyes hit his as she spoke again, "So...now that you are going to teach me to be a proper German...where should we begin?" She was curious as to how he planned to tame her...
Harvey was interrupted. "Sir, The Swedish. They.... They..." The soldier was shaking, Harvey was growing irritated. "Spit it out!" He backed at the poor man. "The Swedish rebels have invaded, they are on their way here to kill your Grandfather. One of them snuck in here and killed your mother. Sir. I am-" The soldier didn't have enough time before Harvey's fist connected with his mouth. "YOU LET THEM INVADE?!" Harvey was about to go in a swearing fit but he then noticed Bella and calmed a bit. "Bella, do you know how to shoot an Mauser m98?" he smiled as he led her up to his room and took the gun from his closet and presented it to her. "This was he first gun I learned to shoot with. I was only 12 and it was when the British tried attacking us. 1926 Brits died that day, 40 of them by me." He Sighs looking down at the gun and remembering when he was little and his Grandfather smiling at him after the remaining rebels retreated. "Brings back a lot of good memories."
"My name is Belle." She corrected and followed him up, cocking an eyebrow at the gun he placed into her hands. Sure, she knew how to shoot, but he couldn't know that. "I am afraid that I am very inexperienced with weapons Harvey..." and listened to his tale. It was obvious that he adored his grandfather, and part of her despised what she had to do...but it was for the better.
Mathew stood back listening to everything. He stood down stairs doing as ordered. He knew everything going on was rough. He always felt a bit on edge anytime he was in the Hiler household. Worried that he might would be picked out as jewish instead of pure Arian.
Harvey looked up as a Swedish man came in with a crowbar, swinging it violently. Harvey got a scratch to the cheek before he took it and in one sweep, he bashed in the mans head. Killing hem. "Belle, stay here." His voice was cold and heartless as he walked out.
"Harvey?" Her voice was quiet as she watched him. This was going to be so much more difficult than she thought...She had to earn his trust and earn it soon. "I want to help." She followed him out, the gun placed on her side as she followed him out.