Случайное обыгрывание ролей Остаться в живых in Wonderland

Noone_N posted on Sep 25, 2013 at 08:59PM
This is a new take on the Wonderland story combining the winning poll! With a mix of mystery, tradgic supernatural, and old times. :)

~ What if the story of Alice in Wonderland was real, but perhaps a lot more twisted than it let on in the story?
One would probably assume this was because of the Queen of Hearts? What if she was dead, what if the King of Diamonds wasn't who he said he was? What if he was merely a marionette in the hands of some more cruel power.

~ A little boy.
~ They say evil comes in all packages, who is the real King of Diamonds?

~Who is the Mad Hatter? He's often appeared many different ways to many other Alices, he insists he's simply wnats to help free Wonderland. He has remained a mystery to all who encounter him, holding the hands of every Alice who has come across him. No one can escape his eyes, as if he knows everything he is everywhere.

Can you discover the truth behind Wonderland? Or will you be trapped forever in his dollhouse of mystery and punishment?

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Hey guys! BTW you don't actually need to stick the actual storyline completely but that would be great! In facty please try youbest to help develop this rp!

Rules:
No vampires
Kill anyone you want
You can already be a member of wonderland, and there can be only two Alices, one who was trapped in wonderland and a new one.

Name:
Time in wonderland:
Race:
And if you want a bio:

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 474 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 474

Больше года LocalArtistist said…
Name: William S. Hare
Time in wonderland: (I take it you mean how long they've been here.) all his life
Race: shapeshifter
Evil good or nutral: evil
And if you want a bio: leads (both) Alices into trouble, has always been two faced but comes off as the trustable sane one in the group, that is until it is too late.

last edited Больше года
 Name: William S. заяц Time in wonderland: (I take it Ты mean how long they've been here.) all his
Больше года Noone_N said…

Name: Made Hatere

Time in wonderland: All his life.

Race: Demon

Evil good or nutral: Evil

And if you want a bio: It will come up.
 Профиль Name: Made Hatere Time in wonderland: All his life. Race: Demon Age: N/A Evil
Больше года Directingchicky said…
Name: Ali (Alice) McDougal
Time in wonderland: Just arrived
Race: Human
Evil good or nutral: Neutral
And if you want a bio:Nah...She fell down a hole and is incredibly easily led astray.
 Name: Ali (Alice) McDougal Time in wonderland: Just arrived Race: Human Age: 20 Evil good или nut
Больше года Time_Master said…
Name: Shiro no Sonzai
Time in wonderland: nearly 54 years
Race: Void Kin
Evil good or neutral: Neutral
 Name: Shiro no Sonzai Time in wonderland: nearly 54 years Race: Void Kin Age: Centuries Evil good
When do we Begin?
((Now ! IF we post enough people might see this!))
Больше года axemnas said…
Name: Fegan
Time in wonderland: all his life
Race: wolf
Evil good or nutral: he's leaning toward good though he's neutral
And if you want a bio:Fegan grew up in wonderland being a dodger on the streets with his twin. At one point he and his twin ended up at the Red Queen's mercy. Though the two did as they'd done for years and goofed off getting her temper up. Fegan's left ear was chopped off and his twin appeared to have been murdered. Ever since Fegan has stuck to the shadows.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Fegan Time in wonderland: all his life Race: волк Age: appears 20s though he's at least a ce
Hmm I'm tempted to add Fegan's twin but, he be brainwashed to be evil or at least a seemingly mindless drown

Name: Scarlet Rose Heartens
Time in wonderland: always been here
Race: succubi
Evil good or nutral: evil
And if you want a bio: she is the daughter of the red queen, but her mother is dead they are trying to keep it under wraps, she doesn't show her face till the time is right for her take over as her own self, till then she rules as her mother.

(Yes she has a body it's just not in the pic)
 Name: Scarlet Rose Heartens Time in wonderland: always been here Race: succubi Age: doesn't age
Name: King of Diamonds
Time in wonderland: 20 years
Race: human
Evil good or nutral: good
And if you want a bio: later my dears
last edited Больше года
 Профиль Name: King of Diamonds Time in wonderland: 20 years Race: human Age: 28 Evil good или
Start

Made sat comfortably hovering perhaps an inch over the queen's table with a glass of tea, he stared at her with a large MAD grin silently. She smiled back with a nervous weak smile, "No,no,no... this simply will not due. You haven't even sipped your tea."
LocalArtistist commented…
Which queen? Больше года
Fegan walked through the forest thinking, looking around at everything. The forest had gone through so many changes in recent years. He couldn't help but think about his twin. He couldn't help but, wonder what things would of been like if that day of gone different. His hand unconsciously went up to feel where his ear once was.
((The red queen.))
((The red queen is dead unless you mean her daughter Scarlet.))

William strolled down the forest path looking about for something fun to do. He sung his hands at his sides as he hummed the words of his favorite song singing it in his head.

'Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows
Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows
Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty And
Passions
Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
Too Weary Of Life And
Deceptions
Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
into The Calm And
The Quiet
Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment
Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows'
((Ah Hocus Pocus ))

Fegan heard humming in the distance and was brought from his thought process. He walked down in the direction listening. He knew that tune. He couldn't think of where he'd heard it before however. Not right then. He wondered where the music was coming from as he traveled down the path.
Actually it's Edgar Allan's poem Come Little Children done into a song that was yes in Hocus Pocus. Больше года
axemnas commented…
Ah yes Poe. hocus Pocus pops in my head first though Больше года
Shiro was sleeping in a tree in the forest, when he heard the humming too, it was heading his way.

"... I'll ignore it, maybe they won't notice me if i do"
((I was ignored.....))
axemnas commented…
((I wasn't ignoring Ты just wasn't sure of how to respond)) Больше года
((Sorry.))

"You will have to excuse me. I am not feeling my best at the moment." She crossed her hands on her lap and looked about the room. Many different thoughts traveled through her mind all at the same time creating a jumbled up mess inside her head.
((So is Shiro like the Cheshire Cat then?))

William could hear footsteps following after him. He continued his humming a smirk on his face. Shall we play a game? He walked faster through the woods. Catch me if you can! He thought wickedly.
Time_Master commented…
sorta, yes Больше года
"You know... you are much prettier than she was. " Made stated taking a cube of sugar. "You will not make the same mistake? New queen?"
Fegan frown and sped up when the footsteps quickened and the humming started to become faint. He hated wandering through wonderland like this he knew the dangers but, he continued curious of the tune's origin.
She looked up at him her expression turning serious, she didn't care how pretty she was or how pretty people thought she was. Her mother had judged people by their looks and see what happened to her. She would go by people's loyalty, discipline and respect for authority not appearances. "No, I won't." She promised still not drinking her tea.

William's smirk grew as he darted from tree to tree. Picking up on the verse he left on he began singing in a low haunting voice. "Follow sweet children, I'll show thee the way, through all the pain and the sorrows."
Shiro heard the humming come closer now, he began to hum with it

"Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way,
Murdering Beauty And
Passions"
"Mmm... that's good. I would hate to have to call on Mr. Rat." He looked up with a wide grin and stood up and walked across the table for some cookies. He knocked over plates and dishes. "Drip drop drip drop." He took her tea. "You saved some for me?" Made purred.
Time_Master commented…
HE PURRED! XD Больше года
@time master Ты never heard of a guy purring? Больше года
Time_Master commented…
nope, considering im in Australia, people don't purr here, they seem to eat, sleep, walk and other stuff, but not purr :/ Больше года
Not even growl или snarl или bark или hiss или yelp? Больше года
She looked up at him slightly amused. "You truly are mad." She said watching him kick over the dishes, some shattered to the ground . The noise distracted her for a moment when she looked back at him she noticed he was holding her tea. She rested her chin on her hand as she leaned forward and nodded "It would appear that way wouldn't it."
((I think the Mad Hatter is f*cking adorable! ^-^))
He opened his mouth and poured it down his throat, whisps of smoke came out of his nostrils and he hissed slightly. "Kill the maid who prepared this." He said keeping his eyes shaded by his hair. The King of Diamonds who had watched silently stood up and drew his sword.
"Yes your highness."
last edited Больше года
Fegan could only pick up his speed as he pursued the one with the song. He was almost entranced by it. He had to know. He had to know who was singing that tune. It rang through his ear and into his head. It was almost taunting.
She snickered leaning back in her chair again. "How was the tea?" She asked him darkly. There was suddenly a loud shrill scream. A few minutes following the scream bright blue dodo wattled in, it had fresh blood on it's beak. "Lovely day today." It squawked contently plopping down next to Scarlet. "Decided on a light snack, did we?" She said, noting the blood. It nodded ruffling it's feathers "Indeed."

William ran along jumping high into a tree, he saw Shiro and smirked, before hopping from branch to branch. Singing softer now his finger over his lips as he turned moving backwards. "Hush now dear children it must be this way, to weary of life and deceptions."

Name: Quill
Time: all ways been here
Race: dodo bird
Evil good neutral: was neutral but was turned evil by the queen
Bio: after being starved by the old queen he acquired the taste for flesh and often eats the dead maids and others that get put to death.
last edited Больше года
 She snickered leaning back in her chair again. "How was the tea?" She asked him darkly. There was su
"Dreadfully bland I must say." He grumbled before laying down on the table looking up.
King of Diamonds walked in polishing his sword. "'Tis done."
"Tis rather tasty if I might add." Quill chimed in his tongue awkwardly sticking out to try to lick his beak. Scarlet tutted at him tossing him a napkin. "That is only because you fancy yourself the sweeter things in life." She said to Made straightening her sleeves.
"Oh! Speaking of sweet...I have taken to indulging in human comics and discovered a thing called Homestuck Boring as I find it I've taken a liking to Trixters. " He announced. "Let's paint a few villages in candy red."
She raised a confused brow at him and sighed. "The simple concept of trying to follow you logic is mind boggling in and of itself." She leaned back against her chair and Quill nodded in agreement.
He shrugged smiling. "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" He purred again.
"I haven't the slightest clue." She said smiling. Quill sighed behind her shaking his feathery head at Made's question.
Shiro looked at William as he passed
"So he's the annoyance"

After a minute passed, a werewolf passed by.

"...? is he chasing that person before?... I've been here for almost 54 years and i haven't found a single inhabitant, and now they come running after each other"

Shiro decided to follow, and see where they go, he created a black hole encased in a sphere to stop it devouring things, he sat on top, and it sped off, passed the Werewolf, and caught up to William within 3 minutes
"Isn't this fun?" William cheered leaping up into a tree where he plopped down sitting on a high branch. "Aw look the puppy likes my music." He said happily as he watched him draw nearer.
Shiro hovered next to William, until Shiro sat opposite on the branch to William

"Yes, he seems to like it... a bit too much, who're you?"
Fegan kept pursuing the music, wondering, thinking. He glanced up noticing it had gone higher. With the one ear he could barely tell exactly where the tune was coming but, he had an idea. As he followed his instincts were telling him it's a bad idea, he still felt like he had to know. It was hauntingly familiar of a tone.
William grinned, "That's for me to know and you to find out." He sneered at Shiro then pulled out a small silver rifle. Aiming it down at Fegan, "Let's see if we make this puppy dance for us." He said then continued humming as he aimed his rifle down at Fegan's feet, and fired.
Shiro didn't mind Williams answer, if he wanted to stay a secret then he wants that,

Shiro watched as the silver rifle was pointed at the werewolf below, Shiro then began to hum along with William.
Fegan was taken off guard by the shot at his feet he hopped and stopped himself before smacking the ground when he tripped at the same time. He paused his gaze still somewhat focused on the spot of the shot his ear continued to twitch listening to the tune.
William snickered, "What an obedient puppy dog with have here." He laughed taking aim a little higher at his legs, that way his new found play thing would have to jump higher. He kept humming gradually growing in volume only to drop off to a whisper. He was throughly enjoying himself.
Shiro continued the hum, to make up for Williams lower volume he also increased his, he watched as the werewolf dodged here and there to avoid being shot, it was a little amusing to watch.
Fegan jumped again trying to the dodge. What the heck was going on. The enchanting tune still playing boring in his ear. All he could do was dodge and try to figure out where the shots were coming from.
William's nose twitched giddily as he watched the ignorant puppy dance around below him. He motioned for Shiro to stop singing and he did to. He leaned forward on the branch quickly taking aim right at it's head. "Let's see the puppy dodge this." He whispered, then shot several rounds straight for it's head.
"I don't know, either! " He yelled giddily and laughed so much his hat fell off.
Shiro stopped singing when William motioned, Shiro noticed how William aimed for the werewolf's head... was this a sport in this world?...

Shiro simply watched as William fired a few shots at the werewolf's head.
She watched as his hat toppled to the ground, she knew how much he liked that hat so she thought he would snatch it up straight away, but it was Quill who grabbed it with his beak and threw it at Made.
Fegan felt a shot clip his good ear and winced ducked down. As he felt blood running down his ear he thought and charged up to the tree, climbing up. He decided to find out who was playing games with him. Once and for all.
William clapped his hands seeing Fegan racing up to them. "Aw look the little puppy's so cute when it's, bleeding. " he cooed. Suddenly there was a violent shriek as something started spazzing in his coat pocket. He pulled it out quickly, it was his pocket watch. Suddenly his face paled losing any expression it once had. "I'm late..." He whispered falling straight down off the branch. His body morphed into a small white rabbit that fell in between the tiny gap of Fegan's body and the tree. Narrowly missing his claws William fell into a small rabbit hole and disappeared, leaving Shiro up in the tree.