Случайное обыгрывание ролей Down the Rabbit Hole

Axel1313 posted on Oct 11, 2013 at 09:23PM
(Alright..so this is basically going to be a restart of Mad World. With a new twist to it.)

In this world madness runs rampant. It was only a harmless experiment in the beginning, but there's always that one individual who takes it too far. Now a powerful new drug known as Alice and it's victims has been let loose onto the streets. It causes vibrant hallucinations at random and once injected it does not leave the system for a very long time. Those who have heard of it crave it and those under it's influence only wish to be free of it. There is an antidote, but it is extremely difficult to get a hold of.Dealers will drive people to do anything for it. The authorities are doing everything in their power to stop it but so far nothing seems to be working.

Recently a new asylum has been opened to house any addicts and try to rehabilitate them, but is that really what's going on here? Or are they doing something far more sinister?

WARNING: There are cheap imitations that exist and give the same effects, but they wear off and are extremely addictive.
The effects of these drugs include: Blurred Vision, vivid hallucinations and loss of sanity. Headaches have been reported before and/or after 'attacks'. People under the influence of said 'attacks' can be identified by extremely contracted pupils.
Be aware that they are very unpredictable during this time.

You can be an addict, a dealer, one of the authorities or even a scientist involved in the experiments or rehabilitation.
If you were one of the first 56 test subjects you may have gotten a tattoo of a card suit as identification. (5 of Hearts, 3 of Clubs etc.)

Feel free to make a character bio if you like

Rules!
1) No God Modding!
2)No killing off somebodies character without their permission.
3) sex is fine. just nothing too graphic.
4)No one liners!!!!!!

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 107 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 107

Больше года Axel1313 said…
Name: Xaivier Lee
Height: 5'6"(or so he claims. The heels on his boots add 2in. so actually it's 5'4")

Description: Light skin, pitch black hair in shy eye style covering his right eye, Deep purple eyes, lips have a blackish tint to them. Scrawny.His identifier tattoo is the Ace of Spades and is located on his back at the base of the neck.

Background: He joined the test group as a way of helping his single mother keep up with the bills. Never in a million years would he have expected what was to come. Wanting to avoid controversy once it was loose he was one of the one still under the influence that they threw back onto the streets. He is very good at appearing normal, but the devastating effects of the drug can take over at any moment and cause him to slip into a very unstable state. Although he is a very nice young man these breakdowns isolate him from many others.
Currently he has been admitted to the asylum and seems to be improving.
 Name: Xaivier Lee Gender: male Height: 5'6"(or so he claims. The heels on his boots add 2in. so act
Name: Barnaby Saunders. Aka. March Hare.
Background: A major dealer on the street. One of the only ones that sells almost every version of the drug that's out there. He also claims to be able to get his hands on the antidote, but this may only be a cruel trick to get the victims and addicts to do anything for him. He knows they would do anything for what they need and intends to extort it to the fullest extent. He has a habit of tapping his foot when nervous or frustrated and always checks his watch.
 Name: Barnaby Saunders. Aka. March Hare. Age: 32 Background: A major dealer on the street. One of t
Больше года L_Deneuve said…
Name: Noone also goes by Hart
He is the queen of hearts
Background: As a young child he was taken away due to being completely mental. But in truth he was experimented on and tortured, it became evident he couldn't accept the drug, and he was brought back home. His brother is the Dodo and his sister is named Inga, though it's apparent she doesn't care about him Dodo however does feel deeply towards him. Noone only calls him Dodo because he forgot they were related, and he most often forgets things because of the 'treatments'. He has a crush on the Hare and has always taken a liking to eating his customers, most likely because he craves both murder and the drug and lastly the Hare's attention.
 Name: Noone also goes by Hart He is the Queen of hearts Age: 16 Background: As a young child he wa
Name: Darius Finch
Bio: Stubborn as a mule he refuses to let his city be taken over by this drug. He is a very kind and caring man, unless you're a dealer or addict. Then he can turn into the most vicious, cold- hearted person you'll ever meet. He will do anything to ensure that every last dealer and addict is off of the streets, innocent or not. He is also deep into investigating where the drug originated. Amongst the Alice community he is known as the Carpenter or more 'lovingly' the Dodo.
Since the asylum opened he has started to go easier on the addicts, knowing that they can now get help.
 Name: Darius зяблик Age: 32 Rank: Head of the police forces against Alice. Bio: Stubborn as a мул
Больше года Directingchicky said…
Name: Elena Knight
Bio: for the last seven years, Elena and her team of scientists have done everything in their ability to find a better cure for the drug Alice. But what her team does not realze that is was Elena who helped in creating the drug in the forst place. Changing her name and area, her secret has been kept for all of these years and she now wors day and night to end it. Her name fromthe creation of Alice was what gave it the name. Being called 'Alice' and the woman she was is long behind her now, and just hearing the name bring shivers up her spine.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Elena Knight Age: 30 Bio: for the last seven years, Elena and her team of scientists have don
Больше года Time_Master said…
Name: Akumu

Bio: Addicts to Alice seem to have nightmares, all the time, but sometimes, in their nightmare, they meet Akumu, he talks to them, and sometimes people Hallucinate he is there in real life, or are they not really hallucinations?

Other: He knows your worst fears and nightmares

(Is this ok? he's sorta part of the Drug Alice)
last edited Больше года
 Name: Akumu Age: Appears 20-30 Bio: Addicts to Alice seem to have nightmares, all the time, but
So...we start?
((might as well.))

The door opened and a bright light was flicked on, illuminating the soft padding covering the walls and floor of the little room. Xaivier buried his face into his pillow. He always hated these wake ups, but they like to keep the patients on a strict schedule.
"Wakey wakey." The nurse spoke cheerfully as she nudged his shoulder. "Time to take your pills again."
"Do I really have to?" He moaned, turning around so he was looking at the ceiling.
"You don't have to, but then those nasty hallucinations would come back and I don't think you want that. Right?"
"Right.." He sat up and took them from the nurse.
"Good. When you're all ready there's a check up scheduled for you today. It's the usual blood tests and talking to them. So be on your best behavior okay?"
"I'm not a child you know..." He frowned at her and began getting ready. Slipping out of the plain white pajama shirt to the everyday plain white one that zipped in the back.
Akumu was sitting on the roof, up-side down when the nurse entered.
"Ahh, time for your daily medicine... could they be poisoned this time? maybe they will hurt, or maybe they are just ordinary pills like last time... she's a nice, pretty little thing, ain't she... would be a shame if something were to happen to her"
*Hysterical laughter*
Time_Master commented…
note to remember: Only addicts and people who have taken Alice can see Akumu, this would include Elena Knight. Больше года
"Sh-shut up...I know you're not real." He gripped the sides of his head as he tried to ignore Akumu,
Worry spread across her face as soon as she saw this change in behavior."Is everything alright Mr. Lee? I can go get one of the doctors if you need them."
"No, no...I"m fine. The pills just haven't kicked in yet. That's all."
"hahahahahaha! pills pills! with no thrills, they take the fun away, pills pills, why do you keep me away?"

Akumu jumped down from the ceiling and walked over to the nurse

"I wish she could see me, it'd be more fun to mess with people other than you lot, hehehehehehe"

When Xaivier blinked, Akumu was gone again.
"Alright, but you just holler if you need anything."
He nodded and waited for the nurse to leave before speaking again. "It's not you I'm trying to keep away..and of course I wish I could get rid of you all, but that's not going to happen any time soon."
After a few minutes, Akumu came back
"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, did you miss me? HAHAHAHAHAHA"
Akumu was now standing next to Xaivier,
"Say, do you want to get rid of me?, Because i can tell you how, hehehehehehehe"
last edited Больше года
"I do, but I'm not interested in whatever your way is." He gripped the sides of his head again. "The doctors are doing all they can..I don't blame them for not finding anything yet. I'm a special case, a difficult one."
"Oh, but you can't fool me Xaivier, i know all your fears, do you remember your nightmare last night? did you see me in there? HAHAHAHAHA, and you're afraid that they'll never cure you, but i know the way, it's simple, how do you calm down an angry baby bear? return it to it's mother hehehehe, so it's very simple..."

Akumu paused, and walked closer to Xaivier

"RETURN ME TO MY MOTHER"
"I did..and yes I'm terrified that they'll never find a cure, but that's not the thing I fear the most." His hands fell to his shoulders, where he gripped his shirt tightly. "The medicine keeps that suppressed, it's the only reason I stay in this place." He looked back up at Akumu with a more frightened expression. "Return you to?...wha?"
"Mother made me, and she let me spread, people seem to like me, but when they begin to stop, they begin to feel pain, like you are now, but Mother left me, Mother says she didn't make me, it makes me sad, Mother can see me, so just walk around near all the doctors, and i'll tell you who Mother is, then infect her HEHEHEHEHEHEHE"
"No!...no. I want to be rid of this, not spread it." He covered his ears in an attempt to block him out. A sharp pain shot through his head and his heart rate spiked. "Gh...even if I wanted to I couldn't just go walking around...I'd have to set up an appointment. I have one set up today so maybe you'll get lucky that way."
"oooh! this'll be fun! day after day!"
Akumu let his heart rate back down to normal

"Don't worry, you'll only be spreading me to one person, and that is Mother HAHAHAHAHAHA it will be easy to find mother"
"But I can't do that to Dr. Knight! She's too nice...she's the one who's been working on the antidotes.." Another sharp pain shot through his skull. His pupils contracted momentarily and the blood red world he had seen so many times before flashed back for a moment. "I really really need that antidote."
"Well, she might be mother, she might not, Mothers name is Alice, so if you don't know mrs.Knight's name, then it might not be mother, and it seems you need to hurry and find her..."

Akumu was now head to head with Xaivier

"Because it seems that you're LIVING ON BORROWED TIME" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
last edited Больше года
He couldn't deny it, the pills only kept the nasty hallucinations suppressed. Sooner or later they where going to break loose. They had done it before and got him sent to the padded cells for several months. "I think her first name is Elena..but that's all I really know about her. She's really into her research..trying to help all of the addicts here."
"whohohoho! that's interesting, but still, Mother is smart, she could've changed her name, when are you going to her? i'm going to see if it really IS mother hehehehehehehe"
"I'll go to see her soon okay?" Fighting off the sharp jolts of pain in his head he flopped back down on the bed. "They'll be back to get me soon. A few minutes.. Then you can follow me."
Noone looked up at Darius with his miss matched eyes and nibbled on his toast with a sigh. "Dodo? Sister said you're goign to send me to that hospital... is that true?" He asked stabbing an egg yolk and going to lick it up. It was rare for Darius to have breakfast at home so they were all seated at the dining room table, Inga looked away with distaste at Noone's actions.
"Eat like a human, Noone."
"I am, I'm eating like a teenage boy, devouring all in sight. " He stated chuckling.
"Then until then, I'll sleep, no need to wake me, I'll be able to tell when you move"

Akumu then jumped at Xaivier, and was absorbed into his mind.
He cried out when Akumu went back into his mind. It sent a sharp pain through his skull. Another nurse came running in.
"Sir are you alright?"
"No no...I need to see the doctor...the pills aren't working very well."
"Alright. Come on." They quickly rushed over and helped him up. Taking him to the down the hall and to nearest help.

"I'm sorry Noone, but she's right. I am sending you to that place, but only for your own good. They'll help you out there." He took a bite of his breakfast and glanced back over at Inga. "Be happy he's eating normal food for once."
Akumu awoke when Xaivier was moved, he came out of Xaiviers mind and floated next to Xaivier whilst they took him down the hall, Prison cells were lined up here, almost like a real prison instead of a research facility, Akumu studied the scientists passing them, none of them were Mother,

"Aww... i can't find mother in this bumbling lot HEHEHEHE maybe I'll find her in the girls toilet... I'll search there later when you need to goto the boys room..."

The scientists helped Xaiver to an Office
"Ohh! i have a good feeling about this one!"
He was helped onto the examining table, then given some pain medication to try and dull the headaches. Again, he waited until they were gone to speak to him again. "So what is your plan again? What do you want to do with this 'mother' of yours?"
"It's simple, i want to be with Mother, so you'll need to put 'Alice'... or Me into Mother, find some sort of Needle, take a sample of your own blood, then stab it into mother, no where vital thanks hehehehehe or I'll have to give you a Punishment... not a normal headache or heart pain hehe"

Akumu brings his head closer to Xaiviers so they can have Eye-to-eye contact

"I'LL KILL YOU"

Akumu moved back to his normal position up-side-down on the roof

"So, now you just need to wait for Mrs.Knight"
His heart skipped a beat. He knew all too well that Akumu could kill him. He may just be a hallucination, but that would not stop his body from reacting like it was real. "But..where am I supposed to get a needle." He glanced around the room nervously. "Everything is locked up tight."
"hmm..."

Akumu clicked a finger, and a Crow at the window pecked on it

"Open the window for it."
"Okay?" He cautiously made his way over to the window to open it for the bird. "But I don't see how this is going to help at all"
The crow flew in the room, and went to one of the medical cupboard,
"That one has needles HEHEHE sharp little toys!"

The crow pecked at the lock, it pecked and pecked a bit more, until a clicking sound could be heard, the crow than cawed, and flew out the window as fast as it could

"Ok, that cupboard is now open, get stabbin, and don't worry, you only need to get the blood that is more pink than red, try your lower leg, or your shoulder"
Heart threatening to beat out of his chest he grabbed a needle from the cupboard. "I don't think it matters with me." Despite the pain medication another sharp pain hit."I told you I was a special case." He looked into the small mirror by the sink as the world flashed blood red on him again. "I'm not a true addict..the version I got is like a parasite. It never leaves my blood."
"I'm a Parasidic version in you?... almost like Mother, but it would explain some things, like how i have secondary-primary control over your body, is others i have most control, and if i wished to kill them, it would take within 10-20 hours, but you i cold kill within 10 minutes! HAHAHAHA, now it's simple, stab the needle into mother, make sure that it is mother before you do, after that, I'll have left you and I'll then be with Mother!"

"and now... we wait"
"It's also the reason I can always see you.." He shut the window again and hopped back up onto the table to wait. He lifted the needle up to draw some blood, but his face paled greatly and he had to put it back down. "I'm sorry...I don't know if I can do this..I hate needles. Absolutely hate them."
((So sorry! Had an exam this morning, sorry for the lateness of this.))

'Mother', Alice, or just plain Elena occasionally had the hallucinations, always experimenting on herself to find an antidote, and sometimes tested it on others just to see if the effects worked on heavy addicts. That was why she was visiting the asylum that day, to test her new theory. And none were the wiser. Bright white lab coat on, thin black glasses and suitcase filled with syringes handy, Elena walked through the halls to her new test subjects, ready and hoping that this new formula would work.
((Exams are just so much fun aren't they?))
As soon as they had heard that she was there they sent a nurse out to get her. "Mam. We have a patient who you should probably see as soon as possible. He seems to be having some troubles and what's even more worrisome is that the pills do not appear to be helping this time."
((Inga))

Noone frowned and bit down on his fork bending it till it broke. He spit out the pointy part along with some blood before standing up swiftly and knocking his chair over.

" Fine then. more food for me." He stated angrily before storming upstairs.

Inga rolled her eyes and closed her laptop standing up she flipped her hair back. "I could care less, it's digusting and rude, now excuse me I have to go to a meeting on my client's manuscript." She said leaving Darius alone.

"Hopefully wherever we're sending him this time straightens him out." She said to herself.

last edited Больше года
 ((Inga)) Noone frowned and bit down on his fork bending it till it broke. He spit out the pointy p
Time_Master commented…
>_> i've seen that girl on a million backgrounds! she's everywhere Больше года
((Exams really are annoying))
"Then how about i make your arm numb? that would assist with the... hehehehe stabbing... Mother is coming, i can feel her, HA!"
"No no...I've got this." He took a deep breath before sticking the needle into his arm and quickly drawing a small amount of blood. "There. No need to make my arm numb at all."

With a heavy sigh he stood to clean the plates up. At least things were beginning to get back to normal, they were on the trail of the March Hare now. He was so close to catching that rat.
"whohohoho Mr.strongman arn't'chou, it at least looks like you can take a stabbing hehehehe"
Akumu positioned himself ready to jump down as soon as he could.
"I've been through worse...a little needle is nothing." There was really no point in lying like that, seeing as his face was completely drained of color and his voice came out shaky. He even had to wrap his arms around his waist to keep from getting sick all because of that stupid needle.
"you just lied... your face is pale, and your grasping your stomach like you're giving birth... also your heart rate changed which is a signal that your mind has given false knowledge... HEHEHEHEHEHE you can't foooool meeeeeeeeeeee!"
"Sh-shut up!" He hissed, wrapping his arms even tighter around his waist and glaring up at him. "You're not making it any better...why can't you just leave me alone for a while?"
"i can't... i need for you to be asleep, also i'm too excited! I'm going to get to Mother!"
"Very well. Hopefully some of these new meds can help the poor thing. I will get right to him." Taking the glasses from her face, Elena walked back and went to Xaivier, knocking lightly on the door before entering, "Hello Xaivier, how are we doing today?"
His attention quickly snapped to the doctor. "Not so good today...I've got a splitting headache and my stomach is in knots. I don't think the pills are working much anymore."
She smiled sweetly and set her suitcase on a counter, "Well fear not. I have some new medicines that might help you with these symptoms." Turning her back to him, she popped open the case and began filling syringes of the new possible antidote.