Holds me and sings a lullaby,
She's nice to see and she's soft to touch,
She says "My dear, I love you very much."

I know a place where no one's lost,
I know a place where no one cries,
Crying at all is not allowed,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

You don't know how you got here.

You just woke up in a bed that wasn't yours. When you went to investigate, you found that you were in a castle of some sort. There were others there, although none of them know how they got there. Upon further investigation, it was found that you had been brought there by a woman whose name was unknown to anyone.

This woman is apparently trying to create a perfect world by taking certain people, that's you, to some secluded place. She makes absurd rules to ensure everyone'e happiness. No shouting, no crying, no negative emotions at all allowed.

The place is completely hidden, untraceable. She made it clear what that means.

There is no escape.

Rules
~Sex and cursing is fine, just don't be too descriptive.
~Respect other role players
~No controlling other people's characters without their permission
~Decent grammar is always good
~Try to avoid one liners...
~HAVE FUN!

Fill out to join
Name:
Appearance:
How long have you been here:
Bio:
Other:
 [i]There is a замок on a cloud, I like to go there in my sleep, Aren't any floors for me to sweep,

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 76 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

Больше года fangfan7 said…
((This sounds interesting. I'm thinking about joining))
Больше года Kat-chan said…
Name: Ai Gold
Appearance: pic
How long have you been here: About 8 months
Bio: Her dad died when she was four, causing her mother to go into depression and turn to drinking. By age nine, Ai was already working a variety of jobs to support herself and her mother. The hi-light of her life was her first (and last) boyfriend, Jason, who was nice enough at first. Then he became violent, beating her on a regular basis. Trying to break up with him only made this worse. Then one day, she just woke up here.
Other: She tends to show as little skin as possible, wanting to hide all the scars Jason gave her
last edited Больше года
 Name: Ai Золото Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic How long have Ты been here: About 8 months
Больше года pipiqueen said…
NAME- GINGER
AGE-16
GENDER -FEMALE
APPEARANCE- GOLDEN HAR WITH LIGHT CURLS TIED IN A PONYTALE ,RED COAT OVER A STRIPED T-SHIRT AND BLUE 3/4TH JEANS
HOW LONG U HAVE BEEN HERE- 2 MONTHS
BIO- SHE SI THE KIND OF GIRL WHO ADORES OUTDOORS!SHE ENJOYS MYSTERIES AND ADVENTURE.
OTHER- SHE TRIES TO BE THE LEAD AND SHOWS A LOT OF ENTHUSIASM........................
Name: Emily Ratio
How long have you been here: 2 months
Bio: She was born premature and sickly, and always seemed to be cold. She never got to play with other children, either because she was sick, or it was too cold out, or the children's parents simply didn't want her giving their children colds or whatever. Since she arrived at the Castle, she has been greeting sick less often.
 Name: Emily Ratio Age: 6 Gender: female Appearance: pic How long have Ты been here: 2 months
Больше года Time_Master said…
Name: Banette

Appearance: Pic

How long have you been here: 4 lovely years!

Bio:
Hello there, Banette can't tell you his story as well, he's gone mad from being in this place, well, he's not exactly as mad as you are sane, he's got a small amount of Sanity left, and if you can get it back, please do, he fell asleep, 4 years ago, and i fell asleep, 83 years ago, now is my death day, and to those of you, who have been taken from your homes, and brought here, please help him.
~~~~A note you found next to a Skeleton~~~~

Other:
Banette likes women, a lot, he adores them,and will do his best to make them Happy.

Like the note said, Banette is very strange.

If he asks you a Riddle, the answer is usually found by using something Banette calls Time Logic.

His mouth is an actual Zipper, and if you make him sad, his hood zips over his head, his arms and feet zip together, and he looks like a Cocoon then, this is how he hides from his sadness

Banette's eyes are strange, hisnpupil is red, and the outer ring is black, whilst the rest is normal white, so his pupil and iris is inverted colours
last edited Больше года
 [b]Name:[/b] Banette [b]Age:[/b] i Остаться в живых count, i think I'm 17... maybe? [b]Gender:[/b] I'm a gu
((do we start? or wait?))
Больше года sparkles3 said…
Name: Kari Olsen
How long have you been here: just woke up, man
Bio: Kari was born in Benham City, Oklahoma. She had a pretty normal life, an was always fasinated by sci-fi and other worlds. She joined a group of people at her school who also had an interest in sci-fi, and the day she woke up in the castle, the first meeting of their club was scheduled.
Other: She carries a purple cube around with her all the time. No one really knows what it is, but it's very important to her.
 Name: Kari Olsen Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic How long have Ты been here: just woke
((I whunna start!!! so badly! \o3o/ ))
Больше года KayKutie13 said…
Name: Charles Grey
Appearance: pic :D
How long have you been here: 2 years
Bio: He is a since guy who believes life is about creating yourself and enjoying everything around you.
Other: He is very uneasy about the Castle, he doesn't believe in a perfect world because without sadness you can never know true happiness, He misses being on the swim team from his high school so much, he enjoys competition.
 Name: Charles Grey Age: 17 Gender: Male Appearance: pic :D How long have Ты been here: 2 years
Name: Cindy Luu
How long have you been here: 1 1/2 years
Bio: She is creative, outside the box thinker, loves to be "Weird". She used to believe that there was a perfect world out there but when she woke up here she got tired of it quickly, she wanted adventure, true love, she wants to feel all emotions, not only happiness.
Other: You can often find her creating her own adventures, running though the clouds, sliding down stairs on pillows,and more.
 Name: Cindy Luu Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic How long have Ты been here: 1 1/2 years
((I really want to start :< Can we please?))
((Haha I want to start too, this is going to be fun!!... I just noticed there are only two guy characters haha))
((And one of them is a woman loving madman XD ))
((Can i start? >_> PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE it's killing me!!!))
((Go for it!!! :D))
((YEAAASH!!!!))

An echo rung throughout the empty halls of the castle, to most of the people, it was the familiar sound of the "castle's madman", he skipped throughout the halls, singing his strange little poem.

"Tick Tock, Goes the clock, and what then shall we play?
Tick Tock, Goes the clock, now mother's gone away

Tick Tock, Goes the clock, and what then shall we see?
Tick Tock, Until the day that thou shalt marry me.

Tick Tock, Goes the clock, and all the years they fly.
Tick Tock, And all too soon, you and I must die.

Tick Tock, Goes the clock, We laughed at fate and mourned her.
Tick Tock, Goes the clock, even for Forever.

Tick Tock, Goes the clock, he cradled and he rocked her.
Tick Tock, Goes the clock, 'Til Raven kills the father.
"

it sounded sort of Demonic
last edited Больше года
Cindys door flew open and her head popped out "GOOD MORNING" She called, She was half asleep but it didn't stop her energy flow. She was still in Pj's as she threw slippers on and ran out her door nearly knocking over the figure "Ahh! Breakfast! I'll make Pancakes!" She said smiling.

Charles groaned as he opened his bed room door, he was in sweatpants but no shirt. He yawned and stretched. "What time is it? " He questioned to anyone that would answer him
Time_Master commented…
please don't forget about the Knights RP :3 Больше года
KayKutie13 commented…
oh yeah! oh my hahah sorry Im at work so Im all over the place Больше года
Time_Master commented…
but I'll sleep later, I'l sleep when Ты sleep KayKutie, ok? I3 Больше года
the figure twirled when he was almost knocked over, and he spun for a bit, then followed after Cindy

"yay! you're awake now! good morning Cindy! i get soo lonely at night when you all sleep! what did you dream about? did you sleep well? was the poem soft and soothing?"

Banette didn't even bother to run after her, he was just appearing next to her every time she made 4 or 5 steps, as Banette seems to know things about this castle that others don't.
Cindy giggled at him "Oh how I miss you too at night! I wish we could have a sleep over!" She whined but then smiled "I slept good! I dreamed of candy and teddy bears, than adventure! sword fights and so much more! Yes I love your poems!" She had a slight skip in her walk "What kind of pancakes today???"
" i wish we could have sleep overs too, but you know i can't sleep, it would be just you in a soft and comfy world, but i have to stay behind and watch over you! hehehe let's have Strawberry and blueberry today!"
"You got it!" Cindy cheered as she reached the kitchen and began getting everything she needed " she smiled at him "Then I'll stay up and keep you company" She giggled bouncing on her toes as she moves about the kitchen making breakfast.
"HEhehehe But how many nights could you go without sleep? 3 or 4?, and i wouldn't want to deprive my precious Cindy of her needed sleep!"

Banette was on the roof of the kitchen when Cindy has entered, he swung his head, side to side.
" i know! we should get Charles, Emily, Ginger, Kari, Ginger and Ai, and you all could have a sleep over!"
Banette fist pumped when he announced his idea,
he then began to sing another one of his poems.

" she pulls a weapon, and loads it with goodbyes,
she cries alone, with her toys,
rusty and old, they creak like bones.
totally stopped, coldish rush.
when they stop and stare,
it won't worry me, cause the beat of my heart,
runnin through my head!
, Hehehehe"

"how about a riddle? Mushrooms are bigger on the inside, if you fry a duck, I'm scared of Toasters. know the answer, then try to master,"
last edited Больше года
Time_Master commented…
it's 4 now, i feel wozzy, so i think 4 nights without sleep is enough for now, good night, see Ты in 4 hours. Больше года
KayKutie13 commented…
nighty night!!!!!!!! Больше года
Cindy was full of giggles "You're so silly!" Cindy set the table and laid out all the food. "There it looks perfect....now...we need to wake everyone up!" Cindy cheered jumping up and down.
" Ok! I'll go wake Emily!"

Banette was now behind Cindy, as he gave her a hug, then ran to the door with his arms flailing behind like they were cloth, and as he was just about to hit the door he disappeared.

Banette reappeared in the hallway, still running the same way until he reached Emily's door.

knock knock

" Emily! wakey wakey! it's moooorniiiiiing!"
Cindy smiled and walked back to the hall of bedrooms, she knocked and waited patiently although she was bounding on her heels Charles opened the door and yawned "Breakfast already?" Cindy nodded "All ready! Come eat!" Charles sighed and stepped out not caring he didn't have a shirt on. ""You don't have to make breakfast everyday for everyone as soon as you get up, you know?" Cindy smiled at him " I know but I like it!"
Banette was hanging up-side-down from the wall

"morning Charles! how was your dream? did you sleep well?, also Emily won't wake up, so I'm going to go in!"

Banette then was gone, no effect, no sound, just disappearance, he was now inside Emily's room, Emily looked so fragile and cold, she was sleeping soundly in her bed.

"Emily! c'mon! wakey wakey! Breakfast is ready!"
Banette was floating in the middle of her room, waiting for Emily to awake.
Charles blinked a few times then chuckled. He wondered why he still wasn't used to that by now. "What kind of pancakes did Banette decide on today?" Since Banette was always up Cindy always let him pick what was for breakfast.

"Strawberries and blueberries!" Cindy cheered "But theres more than just pancakes so don't worry" She added even though she knew strawberry pancakes were Charles favorite.
(it is started ?then i am also joining!)

ginger walks through the meadows humming a song and turning around..........."the weather sure is nice today.........!"she says swinging and dancing...................
after a few minutes of staring at Emily, Banette decided to let her sleep, he looked out the window to spot Ginger prancing in the back meadow.

"hehehehe, why aren't you prancing in the clouds?"

Banette was lying down in the flowers as Ginger pranced by.

((XD strange how Banette can be anywhere at any time))
"well, i don't wanna prance on the clouds............!"she says hugging a tree "who are you anyway?"
Banette was now floating in the air

' The questions not who am i, it's who're you? are you a plant or a sea-fish?, or a sky-fish? some sort of fish?... fish-fingers?"

Banette then was back to where Charles and Cindy was, this time on his head on the floor.

"CINDY! can we also has fish-fingers?"
"i am a human......!get it?a HUMAN!"ginger says ..............."now answer me,who r u?"
Time_Master commented…
((he isn't where Ты are anymore :P remember, Banette can be anywhere anytime)) Больше года
pipiqueen commented…
she сказал(-а) it before he left! Больше года
((here's a pic of the castle :D))
 ((here's a pic of the замок :D))
Больше года sparkles3 said…
Kari woke, then pushed herself up, leaning on her elbows.

"Where am i?" She asked out loud, then stood up. She walked to the door on the other side of the room and pushed it open.
Cindy blinked "Fish fingers for breakfast? How about Lunch silly" She smiled at him "Now eat! You must be hungry!" Cindy bounced over to a bell and started ringing it, hoping it would wake the others up "Breakfast is ready!" She called out down a hallways. She message echoed through the halls.
Banette's head and full body instantly snapped into a position where he's looking down the hallway.

he clapped his hands few times while saying
"There's someone new! there's someone new!"
then he was gone, just like before, no sound, no effect, and he was then infront of the door.

"HELLO! what's your name? how old are you? what's your favorite colour? food? what do you like to play? do you like Lullaby? go down this hallway!"
Then Banette was gone the same way, but he left a sign with a hand pointing down the hall towards Cindy, Charles and the others bedrooms.
Emily woke up slowly, blinking groggily at the ceiling of her room. She had just been having the strangest dream where a giant, fluffy snowbear-thing had been calling her name.

She sat up in her bed, reluctant to actually get up. Only the announcement of breakfast got her to hop out of bed and shuffle down the hall.

At this time, Ai was also up. She was pulling on a sweater over her long sleeved shirt when she heard them calling everyone for breakfast. After making sure none of her scars could be seen, she slipped out of her room and proceeded down the hall.

((Sorry I haven't posted anything before this. I've been really busy.))
Banette appeared in the hallway, half-way in the ground

"Ai! hello Ai! good morning! did you sleep well? did you have a nice dream? hello hello~♪"
Banette came out of the ground.
Больше года screamingdeath1 said…
Name:Geo
Appearance:Pic
How long have you been in the castle:About the same time as Banette
Bio:Geo was a popular techno dude who really likes making inventions.Ever since he got to the Cloud castle he always wanted to find a way out.He soon found this guy named the Invisible Peter who rode away with my mom (XD long story ) And I fell in the garbage and found my self here.again.

Others:

Geo likes to dream about girls

Fav quote is "Im hungry." and "FOOD!"

Likes to eat lots of food and music.
 Name:Geo Age:17 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic How long have Ты been in the castle:About the same ti
Больше года screamingdeath1 said…
Geo woke up trying to go back home.He couldn't take it no more.He put his head phones on and went out of the room,to see Banette down the hall.He was half-way in the ground.I ran to him."What are you doing?" I asked Banette.
ginger ran to the hallway at the sound of breakfast!she loved food!
she sees geo and banette and goes over to them..........."oh you are that guy,who still had not told me who you are!"she says pointing at banette!
"Morning Geo! sleep well? what you dream about? and hello flower lady! I'm going to go say morning to Emily now! bye!"

Same as before, no effect, no sound, like he was never there, Banette just disappeared, he re-appeared with his head out of the wall, next to Emily

"MOOOOOOOOOOOORNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!! Hello Emily!!! how did you sleep?"
Emily grinned at Banette's sudden appearance. She had always liked him; he made her laugh. "Good morning, Banette. I slept really well. I had a weird dream about this snow bear thingie."
"the Polar Bear?, hehe! he wants to play then? well he can't! during the day you play with me! Breakfast is ready! we hash pancakes with Strawberry and Blueberry today!"
Banette came out of the wall.
Emily gave a little laugh. "I love Strawberry pancakes! Do you want to play after breakfast then? What do you want to play?"
"hmm... do you want to pick today?, because I'm out of ideas besides hide and seek! and i can cheat it that!"

Banette knew this castle, inside and out, he knew every spot, even hidden rooms and under-ground places no one else knew of, but he never tells anyone. whenever they ask, his reply is simply: 'Mother wouldn't like me talking'
last edited Больше года
Emily thought for a moment. "Games...Oh! Why don't we have a treasure hunt! And we can get everyone to play with us?"
"HEHE OK! i have something you all can try to find, whilst i hide it... somewhere where everyone can get!"

Banette took something out from one of the zippers on his arm, it was a strange Chess piece
 "[i]HEHE[/i][b] OK! i have something Ты all can try to find, whilst i hide it... somewhere where eve
"people here are nuts!"she says laughing running over to where emily was"may i help you?"she asks
Charles and Cindy were eating pancakes in the kitchen while music played in the back ground. Cindy was explaining her dream of pirates, ships, and sword fights.