Случайное обыгрывание ролей Mirror world:Blood Moon

Killer09 posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 03:12AM
I'm new to fanpop...in fact,i was recomended here by a friend because that friend thinks i'm a good story teller...but...i don't know...so don't stab me with pitchforks yet please!*Slowly backs away*

Backstory:Ninety years from today,the portal from which the human world and demon worlds shall open.When it does,madness will wreak havok among the citizens of earth,and the moon will be stained in blood.The souls of the strong will corrupt,and the weak shall be cast into the flames.

That is the future,fortold by an ancient tablet inside of a ruin.It was discovered that this tablet was formed ninety years ago from today exactly.

The skies turn blood red and the moon starts to become the same color...you feel a tugging inside of your chest,and tiny white specs emit from your body.You start to fade away into nothing.Then reality hits;Your soul is being broken.Then the specs surround your body and glow a bright red,and you feel a surge of energy and blood lust rise in you..You grow wings as you skin fades to a grey and your eyes turn red,claws and fangs growing in place of your teeth and nails.You let out a growl as you stalk the night for humans to devour.You see other people's souls breaking,then vanishing.Your lucky.You became a demon.

Rules...

-No godmodding

-Swearing/Use of profanity is allowed,but not frequently

-Sexual actions are allowed,but not in detail,or frequently

-Try to keep some kind of plot going

-This is not a romance rp,so don't try to make it one

-This relates to the first rule.Romance is allowed,but cannot take over

-No killing another rp'er without permission,but you can defeat them and force them into hell for 30 minutes.That's how long it takes for a demon's body to regenerate

-Please respect other rp'ers

-Keep non-rp related drama out of the picture

-Please try to use proper grammer

-Bios are not required,try to develop your character and discover who they are in the story.However,when you do have your character;s identity,,try to stay true to who they are and what they do

Character Sheet..

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Race:(Demon,Hokai demons,humans,will be explained)

Demonic Ascension second form:(If demon or Hokai demon,will be explained)

Demonic Ascension final Form:(Full demon and Rukai Demons,will be explained

Aura:(If demon or half-blood demon,will be explained)

Extra Information

Hokai Demons-Half Demons who have some demonic energy,but retain their human minds and bodies.They have inner demons,the embodiments of their demonic energy,who can give them strength and posess them.

Rukai-Someone who has complete and total mastery over their inner demon if their a Hokai.They have all of the abilities of a demon has,but they keep their human minds.

Demonic Ascension-Is when you initially tap into your demonic energy.Gives off your aura,and gives you regular demonic energy.The natural energy that emits fro your body is black and red.

Demonic Ascension Second form-When you tap into your won unique demonic energy,about 50% of your true power.This is individual for each demon,Hokai,or Rukai.The energy that emits from you can be any color.

Demonic Ascension-When you tap into 100% of your demon energy.It's also different for each individual Demon or Rukai.A hokai cannot access this power until they become a Rukai.The energy that emits from you can be any color.

Chi-Basic human energy.Can be used to generate all kinds of power,and can become stronger with the proper training.It emits from humans.

Yami-raw demonic energy.Is is what gives demons,Rukai,and Hokai their power.

Aura-The distincitve blood lust you give off when you release your demonic energy or the ferocity of your chi.It can be rage,sadness,desire,lust,etc...
last edited on Nov 24, 2013 at 04:52AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 198 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 198

Больше года Killer09 said…
This is the theme for Mirror World:Blood Moon.)
Name:Minoru Kisuke

Appearance:Pic

Personality:Quiet,conserved,etc...

Race:Hokai

Demonic Ascension Second Form:Skin turns pale gray.Blood red eyes remain from original Ascension.Gray wings sprout from his back and his hair grows down his back.Red and black aura,same as the original Ascension.

Demonic Ascension Final Form:Four gray wings,Blood red eyes remain,long hair remains from second form,red symbols all along his body and hair.Black and white sparking aura.

Aura:Killing intent
last edited Больше года
 Name:Minoru Kisuke Age:14 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic Personality:Quiet,conserved,etc...
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Name: Jessica Thorn

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Kind, Quiet,

Race: Hokai

Demonic Ascension second form: Hair turns a gray color, blood red eyes, Dragon wings

Demonic Ascension final Form: Hair turns snow white, eyes blood red. her skin turns into black scales and she grows black dragon wings.

Aura: changes with her mood

((i love the theme song its one of my faves))
 Name: Jessica Thorn Age: 14 Gender: female Appearance: Pic Personality: Kind, Quiet, R
(I'll start,but kinda waiting for more people.)

Minoru looked up while sitting in the grass watching the clouds.He sat outside in the park alone in the grass quite often.Only a few people even knew where he wqw while he was there,because he wasn't very social.He sighed and look at a cloud that resembles a sword,the blood red sky ever present."Why did the world...why did i.....change...this much?"he said aloud as he clutched his stomach,the thing within him trying to come out.He forced it down."It usually stays aslseep...another one must be coming...for it to act up like this...."he sat up and looked around,trying to spot anyone who looked like a hokai.
last edited Больше года
((its ok i dont think many people will join))

Jessica walked down the street her bag thrown across her shoulder. she could feel it stirring inside her wanting to get out but she shook her head hard "not today." she muttered looking around her at the people. Jessica spotted a boy the same age as her with white hair lying in the grass. "is..is he a Hokai?" she asked herself. she jumped slightly as he sat up and looked around like he was looking for someone.
heart-of_love commented…
(i hope to see Ты in the morning have a nice night..or день where ever Ты are) Больше года
Killer02 commented…
uh...i think night for me too.And i had to redo my profile...my other one ran away i think... Больше года
Больше года Killer02 said…
"There."He mumbled as he spotted a girl looking at him.She could tell,by her unconscious slipping of the concealment of her aura,hadn't eh fatigue and stress on her face,considering they were roughly the same age.She was a Hokai.Had to be.He clutched his stomach as the thing inside him lurched around and tried to come out again.
Больше года 666demon said…
Name: Dani Lucifer

Appearance: picture with Amber eye color

Personality: She's angry all the time, pushing people away when she's in another mood then anger or happy -which she never is happy- She keeps to herself, not liking to tell about her problems. If she does not know you She will likely bully you. Friends she will poke fun of but she actually doesn't mean it.
To sum it up shes cold and heartless if you don't know her and she's shy and a loner if you do know her.
All that and she likes to draw.

Race:Rukai

Demonic Ascension second form: Eyes turn yellow, grows little sharp fangs, hair becomes a little bit longer

Demonic Ascension final Form: Skin turns red, grows claws, eyes turn a gold/yellow/orange color

Aura: Rage
last edited Больше года
 Name: Dani Lucifer Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: picture with Amber eye color
Jessica freezes as he looks at her the pain in her stomach growing worse. She sighs "and i have to pass by him to get home." Jessica knew if they got close to each other they would change and possibly attack each other. She was hoping he would look away so she could run but when he clutched his stomach all those thoughts faded to how much she wants to help him. Jessica looked at her hands, her aura changed into a light blue/green, it seems that she couldn't control her feet as she slowly walked over to the boy she did her best to hide the look of fear she had on her face.
Little did she know, Dani was watching over Minoru from a safe distance. She looked on in anger at this girl(Jessica) who was coming for her pet? She stood up and put her sketchbook away. She jumped from the 10ft tree she was in and landed in between her and Minoru. "Stay away from him, Hokai, you're demon would kill him if you took another step. Be gone." She placed a hand on Minoru's head and tilted it up to meet his eyes. "Is my pet in pain?" She said in a soft voice.
Jessica quickly raced to a save distance. "Y-Your a Rukai!" Jessica said watching her coo over the boy. "pet....pet? Why are you calling him your pet?"Jessica asked her aura changing again. she dropped her bag and glared at the girl. "wh.." jessica clutched her stomach and a deep growl forced its way out.
Dani tilted her head to the side, looking up. "I'm sorry, I thought I told you to get lost. And who I an and what I say doesn't concern you, Hokai." Picking Minoru up by the back of the neck she let her grip loosen so it was resting there. She began walking with him a few yards before Dani grabbed his wrist and jumped up to trees and disappearing.
Больше года AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Matt Crane

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Matt is an all around sadistic man. He loves to cut things open to see whats on the inside. Matt has a thing for Dani for reasons he doesn't know. She's the one person he wont cut open.

Race: Rukai

Ascension Second Form: Red Eyes, Sharp Fangs, Claw-like Finger Nails, Inhanced Speed/Strength, Violet Aura

Ascension Final Form: Second Pic with Violet Aura

Aura: Fear
last edited Больше года
 Name: Matt кран Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Personality: Matt is an all around
666demon commented…
*screaming* SEXY BEAST! Больше года
666demon commented…
And I think I got a little place for him to come in. Больше года
AceDarkwolf17 commented…
Cool. Just let me know when. Больше года
666demon commented…
Now Больше года
Final Form
 Final Form
jessica growls in a demonic voice ''how dare that stupid witch." she quickly covers her mouth "is..is it my Demonic Final Form?" she asked as pain racked her body and made her cry out in agony. the people around the park quickly left knowing what was going on. slowly her hair changed to white, her eyes changed from brown to blood red. her skin grew black scales and wings burst from her back. her uniform tore from her body and in its place was a black body suit that matched her skin. Jessica growls " i'll show thats witch the power of a Hokai." she beat her strong wings and flew searching for the girl.
Dani entered a large house through the open window and set Minoru down laying on the couch. It was an expensive home and she enjoyed seeing one of he favorite pet happy cutting someone up. "Matt, oh Matt~! Where are my little demon?" She said in a sing song voice. She ventured into the kitchen and saw the owner of the house cut up. "There you are. Did you play nice with Mr. Kardashian while I was gone with Minoru?" she smiled and walked up to him, her hands cupping his face and bending over to be eye level with him.
last edited Больше года
jessica had followed Dani and flew around the house, she didn't want to enter just yet but boy she wanted to at least get a good hit if thats all she could get. jessica could see the white hair boy laying on a couch, but she couldn't see his reaction.
Matt sat on the counter with his hands colored red with blood. "We played Hide and Seek. It became more fun when the rest of the family came home." Matt had a evil smile amd pointed to a body pile in the corner.
"Good boy." She smiled and took his cigarette out of his mouth and inhaled. cupping his jaw she took the cigarette out and leaned in more, blowing the smoke into his mouth. Looking at the bodies she became irritated. "You know Minoru is our only Hokai right? All of a sudden when we were at the park this other girl that's a Hokai just comes over to him looking all sweet and innocent, but I'm telling you she was going to use him. So I got down there and told her to move on before she gets hurt. And then she questions me! Me of all people I should have just killed her but there were people around!! Oh the nerve of These infants!" She ranted. Her aura becoming a dark shade of read and her eyes flickered to yellow for a second.
Jessica growls "i should just attack her now." The demon was taking over and she was loosing a mental battle to keep control. she didn't have friends and She found a Hokai that could be her friend but the stupid witch came took him for her before she could find out. jessica flew in through the window and past Minoru. she heard what Dani had to say about her and she snapped. Jessica tackled Dani growling loudly.
last edited Больше года
Matt was a little taken back at the sight of a girl comming crashing through their house and attacking Dani. He went over to help her because she still had his cigarette.
Jessica turned her blood red eyes to Matt and quickly punched Dani in the face before standing and turning to Matt growling.
Matt wasnt intimidated by Jessica. "I dont scare easily, Lil Girl." He licked some of the blood from his hand with a sadistic smile. "Im dying to know what you insides look like."
the demon had fully taken over and jessica had no control. "if you can catch me." the demon spoke with her voice. she flew forward and slammed her fist into his face.
Dani pushed her off of him , coughing a bit of blood up. "You fool! Do you even recognize me!? My last name?! Lucifer, your God, has turn a mortal into a demon thousands of times! But he calls one, me, by daughter." Her voice growing cold and having a deeper pick in the background, like a growl. It's time. a voice rang in her head. She shut her eyes. "Get her out of my sight!" She yelled. Her hands tinted with red. She didn't want to go full demon, not yet. She will wait until she thought the mortals needed their rightful god. Dani glanced at Matt and saw he was waiting for his cigarette, he handed it to him and then blew more smoke into his mouth. "Meet me upstairs after you get finished with showing her out, ok pet?"
last edited Больше года
Jessica laughed the demon leaving her body " Stupid Witch you ruined my day is it to much to ask for a friend?" the scales and wings faded her eyes went back to brown her hair back to its pink color. The uniform came back but it was torn at the sleeves and at the skirt. "fine i'll go witch but just so you know...I was trying to help" Jessica quickly runs from the house and to the park.
Matt grabbed her arm. A purple aura surrounded him. His eyes became red, he grew fangs and claws, his grip tightened, and speed increased. "Time for a disection!" He disappeared and reappeared behind her, aiming a slice to her head.
AceDarkwolf17 commented…
sorry. my pc lagged so i want aware of the other posts Больше года
heart-of_love commented…
thats ok Больше года
Jessica quickly turned and slammed her foot into his face then she spun and kicked him into the wall. She then yanked her arm from his grasp and ran becoming tired quickly from the demonic form.
"Hey....what was that all about?If all she wanted was to be my friend,why so defensive?"Minoru asked as his demon's symbol glowed bright red on his stomach."You guys act...like over protective parents.."
jessica tripped and landed hard on her arm. ignoring the pain she bolted up and reached for her backpack. As she grabbed her bag the pain in her arm became impossible and she cried out.
Matt stood up and brushed off the dirt. To his pleasure, his cigarette was still lit. He proceeded up the stairs after wiping the blood of his hands.
Jessica looked around her "he didnt follow me good." she yelps in pain as her arm moves "i think its out of place." she gasps. grabbing her arm she quickly pushes and a loud pop sound making jessica cry in agony and bury her face in the grass she's sitting in.
heart-of_love commented…
i'll be back later sorry Больше года
"Okay!I'm going back outside.I was having a nice time laying in the grass.See ya later."He dissapeared out of the window,returning to the park and in his spot i the grass."Well all that was completely uncalled for..wonder where that other Hokai go..."He closed his eyes."Soul perception!"He opened them and he suddenly could see the traces of demonic energy residue from any demonic source.Finding Jessica's,he followed it.
mcterra commented…
SOUL PERCEPTION?!!! Больше года
Dani heard the front door open and shut again. "It's just me and you Matt. Minoru just got up and left." She slammed her fist on the counter, pissed at herself. "That girl fucked his mind up! She says she didn't have any friends.. Yeah fucking right! Look at me, nobody wants to even be 100ft next to me! Why, because I'm Satan's fucking daughter! The only person now that wants to be my friend is you Matt. Nobody else cares about me!" she took a glass flower pot and threw it at the wall behind her. Hot, angry tears slipped from her amber eyes. "I have a heart too..." Her chest hurt, clenching and pulling at her heart. she wrapped her arms around herself for a minute before she looked up at Matt. "Mattie~ I need... I need.." Glossy eyes pleaded for him to do something other than stand there and watch her suffering. "Mattie, please."
(I added to Matt's personality to complete his character)

Matt put out his cigarette and embraced Dani. "For reasons unknown to even myself, I don't have the urge to hurt you. This is a first. Also for unknown reasons, seeing you hurt like this upsets me. Everyone who hurts you will have their intestines ripped out by me."
last edited Больше года
Jessica grit her teeth in pain clutching her arm. she heard movement and looked up to see the boy walking over to her.
Dani smiled up at Matt. Grateful she had a friend, someone she could lean on in times of her greatest downfalls. "Thanks. ou know, you always were my favorite out of the two of you." She smiled and leaned up against him more
Matt didn't know what he was feeling because he never felt anything but pleasure of ripping up a body. "I'm not that big on the hugging thing, so what do you want to do Dani?"
"I don't really know." Was all she said. But she knew what she wanted, she wanted him all to herself. Or just to keep her happy, which she never was thanks to a certain father of hers. "I think I want 'us'." She tried to put it like the way young couples do.
"Hey you!"Minoru said as he approached jessica."You said...you just.....wanted a friend...and your a hokai...if i'm correct....."He jumped to a tree and sat on a branch."And if you managed to keep control of yourself,i'm not in any harm being near you....so i see no reason to not be your friend....the name's minoru by the way,in case you were wondering."
"m-my names jessica it's nice to meet you." she said winceing in pain
Matt knew what she meant by that. "I'm not that social. I find most people quite annoying which makes me want to kill them. If you want to do stuff outside with other people, then I'll just have bear it. I'll go crazy with the urge, but that's part."
"Jessica huh?Nice name,but...you don't sound too good...."Minoru jumped down from the tree."Your arm...looks like it hurts..."
"I meant..." She paused, trying to think of a different way of saying it, becoming frustrated she just said it. "I want you to fuck me in every position known to man! ok, there I said it!" She yelled. She blushed beat red. Her eyes showing embarrassment.
Looking at the scene from a distance,a man with silver hair looked at minoru and jessica smirking,and giving off a very feint aura of desire and lust."Soon...very soon....my wishes shall be fulfilled..."With that his aura,and himself,dissapeared.
last edited Больше года
It took Matt a few seconds to comprehend what he heard. He pulled out a cigarette and placed it in his mouth. Matt lit it and took a puff. "Your room or mine?"
jessica waves her hand " i just tripped and landed on it, i'll be fine." She cries out and hides her face in the grass.
"It doesn't look like it to me.Even if you did land there,a Hokai wouldn't hurt themselves so easily with a landing....you fought and got hurt....you know,you don't have to lie."he grabbed her other,good arm and pulled her up."We're going to a friend of mine who is a really good healer.He's free too...does work better than any doctor..."
"but....but" jessica muttered as he pulled her up. ''you dont have to do this." she muttered reaching down for her backpack.
"Of course i don't have to.But...."He grabbed her hand and started pulling her,not forcefully in any way,actually,it was quite a gentle pull,you wouldn't really be moved if you didn't want to be."I want to.That's reason enough..."he unknowingly still had a hold of her hand,and a few of the adults who passed by smiled at them.Minoru,dismissing it as more weird adult stuff,just kept walking.
last edited Больше года
"M-M-Minoru you can let go of my hand now." Jessica blushes "plus i need my backpack" She turns her head and looks back at it.