Случайное обыгрывание ролей Renegades of Yotsish

fangfan7 posted on Dec 03, 2013 at 04:17AM
History
There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. When they wake up again they don’t remember anything that just happened and they go back to their usual lives. But there was a group of people who disappeared during the global black out. These people were transported to another realm. Why? Because they’re special, they are called Pawa. In this new world everything is wild and uninhabited and the Pawa are probably confused, perhaps frightened, or maybe even excited.
Anyway….This realm is called Yotsish. The inhabitants are two tribes at war: the Unami and the Jianite. The creatures of this world: pretty much anything, most of it dangerous and wanting to kill anything it sees, anything kind is rare to find. Then there are the few unlucky souls (Pawa) drug into Yotsish from Earth. The Pawa have some kind of ability and were called into Yotsish to choose a side in the war and help end the war, instead they join up with the the renegades a mixture of Unami and Jianite. Their goal is to either avoid the war or cause trouble, whatever happens to work for them.
((If this isn’t very clear, which is totally possible, just ask me and I’ll attempt to explain better))

Rules:
Be respectful of other role players
No killing other characters without permission
Romance of any kind is fine
swearing is fine, just don’t make it every other word
If your character has powers, don’t over power: No godmoding
Make sure your posts are readable (no text talk: wbu, jk, idk…you get the point)
You can have as many characters as you want
There can't be too many of each type of character, i don't want all renegades or all Pawas and so on.
Have fun!

Character Sheet:
Name:
What are you (Renegade, Unami, Jianite, Pawa-earthling, some creature that lives in Yotsish):
Power/ability:
Weapon (if any):
Bio (it would be nice, but not mandatory):
Appearance:
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Characters:
Aisha and Suji: fangfan7
Sasha: KayKutie13
Garry and Minx: Time_Master
Flare: DragonAura15
Miki Thorn: heart-of_love
Jake: BlackSparrow

-Kind of what the main Renegade city looks like (I never said they weren't well off) -
 History There is a huge earthquake, and then right after everyone mysteriously blacks out. Whe
last edited on Dec 15, 2013 at 12:15AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 752 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 752

Больше года KayKutie13 said…
Sasha's cheeks turned a slight dark shade of red but she kissed Suji back none the less. She let her hands trace his arms. It was true the Sasha had men in her tribe that were bigger than him but Suji had speed, agility, and the muscles he had were more defined and cut. She smiled into the kiss.
Больше года BlackSparrow said…
Jake looked at Miki in surprise. "Three months?" he said, he tried to think of a logical explanation. "Um...maybe we were checking the school out or something?" he said, though he doubted it. This was so weird and freaky.
Больше года fangfan7 said…
Suji was pleased that she didn't push him away or tell him to get off. It wasn't like he hadn't been with other girls before, but something about Sasha was different. He let his hand slide down to her hip as he kissed her more deeply, enjoying the feel of her hands on his arms, enjoying all of this.
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Miki gives Jake a glare "then why are you wearing the uniform?" She was so confused so she shuts off the camera and puts it in her pocket. She started humming a tune while walking.
Sasha let one of her hands slide to his back and another to his neck pulling him closer to her. Something about Suji made Sasha feel alive, she could feel goose bumps rising on stomach. She had kissed men before, been with them before but Suji was different, at first she thought it was because he was from her enemy tribe but she knew now it wasn't because he was the enemy. It was him, just him. Something in him that drove her crazy, yep.....she admitted to herself.... she was falling for Suji...
Jake could only shrug, he had no answers other than it kind of freaked him out a little. Maybe he lost some of his memory when he appeared in Yotsish? He sighed, unsure of the answer.
Suji felt goose bumps rising on his arms where she had been touching him, and butterflies in his stomach. He couldn't believe he had fallen in love with her, he was surprised he was even capable of love anymore....he took his thoughts from that and focused them back on Sasha. He rolled her over so he was now on the bottom, holding her to him and he continued to kiss her.
last edited Больше года
Aisha waited patiently for them to finish whatever it was that had perplexed them. When they seemed done she continued on silently until he reached the heart of the city. She gave them a minute to take in all in.
Miki gasped in delight at the beauty around them. she pulled out her camera and looked at Aisha for permission.
Aisha just shrugged. "As long as it does not hurt my people, you can do what you like." She says, smiling at Miki's excitement.
Miki held the camera up and clicked the button, a small flash happened and she looked at the picture. "there right a picture can never capture the real beauty of something."
Sasha broke the kiss for air and smiled at him. "Suji....you take my breath away" She had her forearms on either side of his head so she could look at him. She wanted to tell him how she felt about him but she was nervous, she had no idea what they were to each other. So instead she trailed kisses down his neck.
Miki slips the camera back into her pocket and finger's her Orcina for a moment.
Suji had his arms around her waist, slowly pulling her down closer to him, he smiled up at her. "Okay, I'm going to say something, and I'm going to hope it doesn't scare you away." he says, closing his eyes as she kissed his neck. Suji held her body as close to him as he could. When she stopped he kissed the corner of her mouth and then her neck and back to her mouth, between kisses he said "I think....I think I'm in love with you." he kissed her again, long and sweet.
Sasha was in shock, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him as close to her as she could. she kissed him hard as tears rolled down her cheek. She couldn't believe what she just heard, she felt like her heart was pounding so hard it would break out of her chest.
He smiled as he kissed her, relieved. he wrapped his arms all the way around her and returned her kiss. When they separated, he kissed the tears just under her eyes, and then with his thumb wiped away the ones on her cheeks. "I take it that, that means you feel the same?" he said smiling, not wanting to let her go.
Aisha led Miki and Jake through the city. She brought them to all the places that sold food, to all the places that made household things, clothing and other work things. She also introduced them to people as she went so they'd at least have a familiarity. As she reached the edge of the city she brought them around to a small path. "This next section is where most of the homes are. Some of the shops in the heart of the city have apartments above them, but most people live out here." she says as they walk.
Miki looked around the whole time, she kinda had the feeling that she was on a vacation but with out the cool vacation clothes.
"I hope you like this part as well. There are three parts to the housing area. The first part has the houses closer together, some hold one family, and some have multiple rooms for multiple families or even just single people. The second part has the homes separated out by a fair amount of land, usually one family well live in those homes, but sometimes there are more. The third part is where the farmers live, that way they have plenty of room for crops and live stalk." Aisha explains as they start reaching the first homes.
last edited Больше года
Jake looked around in wonder. "Well we get to choose where we live? Or what section, like the closer together or farther apart homes?" he asks.
"For the most part yes. You won't live in the farm lands unless you become a farmer, as for the other two...it'll really depend. While I am the one totally in charge and I get the final say in everything....I do still have to discuss thing with the men my brother put in place to act as advisers." Aisha says, answering Jake, walking them through the first section of housing.
"Suji... I love you" Sasha kissed him gently.. She didn't want him to let her go, but she was worried about how long he has been away from his camp. She had a excuse she could use but she wasn't sure about him "Suji is it okay that you have been gone this long? Or will you get in trouble?" Sasha asked him.
Suji leaned his head back and closed his eyes. "I don't know...I'm sure I'll think of a reason, and if I can't then I'll deal with it." He said. "What about you, well you be alright?" he asks, suddenly worried. If she got in trouble because of him, he would not be pleased with himself.
last edited Больше года
Sasha sighed and looked up. "Yeah....I pretty much have leeway fro the next couple of days...I have ....a job to do.." Sasha gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek. She never wanted this night to end. She was loving every moment.
Suji smiles. "We should just stay here tonight. I'm sure I could make up some kind of story for when I get back. Assuming, that is, you really well be fine." He suggests, even though she already told him, and already guessing she'll say she can't, hoping he is wrong. He rolls her over again, trapping her beneath him-though not crushing her- he smiles down at her. "What do you say?"
Sasha smiled at him "Mhmmm....." Her smile turned wicked "that sounds wonderful" She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. She don't know what came over, it's not like she hadn't been away from camp over night before but spending the night with Suji would be entirely different.
Suji smiled and returned the kiss. He was so pleased she agreed, he would get hell for not being back, when he did get back...but this was well worth it, and he wasn't going to worry Sasha. "If you're not careful, this could be one hell of a night." He said, grinning devilishly.
Sasha smirked at him "I'm not expecting anything less from you Suji." Sasha loved his smile, she had no idea what would happen tonight but she was excited to find out.
His smile broadened, and he leaned down to kiss her again, trailing his kisses down to her throat, and further down still. Then he moved them back up her body, on her neck and sweet spot just behind her ear. He had a brief thought of going in the water for a moonlight swim and smiled again as he continued to kiss her, he would bring the idea up...in just a minute.
Sasha couldn't help the chills that ran through her body with every kiss he gave her. She shuddered at her touch while goose bumps covered her body. Her breath caught in her throat as she ran her hands up and down Suji's arms and back.
Between kisses Suji said "what would you say to a swim?" He paused a second, kissing her on the lips again. "We'd have to undress of course..." he suggested, smirking down at her, kissing her again.
Sasha opened her eyes that fallen shut during their kisses. She smirked at him and kissed him back before pulling away "Only....." Her smirk widened "If I get to help you take your shirt off" Sasha wouldn't lie, as many times as she had leaned against him and hugged him. she knew she could feel muscles, and now she was dying to see them.
His smiled, and then stood, helping Sasha to her feet, and then he bowed low to her. "I am yours to do what you wish." he said seductively, still smiling and he went right up to her to allow her to help him.
She smiled and wrapped her arms around him kissing him gently as she slipped her finger tips up the bottom of his shirt and traced patterns into his smooth skin. She kissed up his jawline slowly before tracing his ear with the tip of tongue. She pulled away just centimeters from his skin and blew cold air over where she had just traced. "Be careful what you wished for" She purred into his ear as her fingers slowly walked farther up his chest, slowly bringing his shirt up at the same time. She trailed kisses down his neck as her hand slid up and down his chest. She pushed his shirt up and pulled away from his neck to slide his shirt off. She peck his lips and smirked at him, her eyes running over his chest.."Very...very nice.."
Suji smiled and pulled her into him, for once not caring if anyone saw the scars that plagued his back. "Hmm, I'm all yours to enjoy." he whispered in her ear, kissing her neck. Her touch on his body sent goose bumps all over him. He teased the areas on her top that kept it on her body, though he would not do anything with out her permission first.
Sasha ran her hands down his back and could feel all of his scars. She traced a few them while kissing his collarbone and shoulders before biting him lightly. Her hands traced the rim of where his pants began. "Suji..." She whispered in his ear "...We can't go swimming if my clothes are still on..."
Suji smiled, shivers running through his body every time she touched him. "as you wish..." he whispered. He slowly undid the ties on her top, loosening them as he continued to kiss her, then he slowly slipped it off her shoulders and as it dropped to the ground he slowly moved his hands down her body to her hips, running his fingers along the rim of her bottoms, pulling her closer to him.
Sasha went back the placing kisses along his chest as she hooked her fingers into his bottoms slowly tugging them down until the dropped to the ground softly on their own. She slid her hands up his back past his neck and tangled her fingers in his hair as she held her self against him nibbling on his ear.
Suji followed suit, tugging at her pants until they hit the ground. He held her against him, he didn't understand how she seemed so different from any of the other girls he had been with, but he was glad for it. "You know, the water's that way." he said quietly, kissing her neck.
Sasha laughed lightly slipping out of his arms, she flashed him a smile as she lightly nudged her clothes under a bush. She blew him a kiss "Come get me..." she teased before turning and walking to the water, She didn't stop at the edge she continue straight into the water until it came to her waist. She turned around to look at him and motioned for him to come to her with her finger before she disappeared under the water.
Suji smiled and then went and joined her in the water. He went under where he had seen her, and found her, pulling her back tot he surface with him, smiling and even laughing a little.
Sasha laughed lightly and kissed his cheek, She moved her wet hair so it was out of her face. "Enjoying your swim?" she asked teasingly.
"Mmmm, very much so." Suji responded, stroking some of her hair, and then moving it behind her ear for her. "I hope you're enjoying it as well?" He asks, kissing her throat, and then her collar bone and shoulder.
Sasha gasped lightly, Suji lips were almost to much to handle sometimes. "Mhmmm....." Was all Sasha managed to say and she leaned into Suji wrapping her arms around him.
"Thought so." he said, a smile in his voice. He was enjoying this more than he thought he would...proving even more that he was probably very much in love with her. He continued to kiss her collar bone and chest area, he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, looking up at her with a mischievous grin as he continued to kiss her.
Sasha let a light moan escape her lips...this was so different than anytime she had ever been with a man before. She dragged her nails lightly down his back as she let her eyes close. Yes...she was definitely in love with him. This thought comforted her and scared her at the same time, she feared for their future but she trusted him and this brought ease to her worries.
He felt her nails digging into his skin, but it was a good pain and he welcomed it. Somehow being in the water added to everything good right this moment. He sighed into her neck, kissing all the sweet spots on her neck and collarbone, nibbling on her earlobe
Sasha's breathing was slightly hitched now, she was almost embarrassed by how much she enjoyed this. "S-suji..." was all that could escape her lips. Suji was indeed the only man who could make Sasha break her tough I hate the world mask and reveal a girl who has only ever wanted whatever other girl wants: love, adventure, and happiness.
He smiled again, enjoying this way more than he should, he pulled her as close to him as he could, being careful not to pitch them underwater, though that could be interesting too. He loved that she had put down her barrier for him. "Say my name again Sasha." he moaned quietly into her ear. He wasn't entirely sure why, but he didn't care either.
Sasha felt a small smirk creep onto her lips upon hearing Suji moan. She was glad she wasn't the only one enjoying this moment. "S-suji.." Sasha moaned lightly and seductively into Suji's ear while one of her hands tangled themselves into his hair and the other dragged its nails down his back one more time.