Случайное обыгрывание ролей Wizard Academy

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 07, 2013 at 12:35AM
Welcome to Wizard Academy! This is a save haven for people with special powers and/or people with a familiars. Here, we will teach you how to control your power and your familiar if you don't already have control over it, how to defend yourself, etc. There is a powerful barrier around the school that protects it and the students. In order to stay here please follow the rules.

1. Don't fight outside the arena
2. STAY OUT of the Forbidden Forest outside the barrier behind the school
3. Keep your familiars on check
4. No bullying
5. All wizards who get in trouble are to be sent to the principle's office immediately.
6. The principle is the ONLY person in the academy that has more then two familiars so please do not try to challenge her.

Just give us the following information and you are in!

Name:
Powers(if you have any. You don't have to have powers.)
Familiar/s(ONLY ALLOWED AT LEAST TWO. NO MORE!):
Bio:
Extra Info:

Here are the additional rules:
1. NO GOD MODELING!
2. Cursing will be allowed
3. Sex is allowed as well
4. Be nice to others.
5. HAVE FUN!!!

Name:Ruki Diji
Powers(if you have any. You don't have to have powers.): Unknown
Familiar/s(ONLY ALLOWED AT LEAST TWO. NO MORE!): Unknown
Dislikes: rude people, those who try to hurt others, troublesome students
Bio:She is the principle of the Academy and thats all you need to know.
Extra Info: She is very nice and is rarely angry
 Welcome to Wizard Academy! This is a save haven for people with special powers and/or people with a f

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 509 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 509

Больше года xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Catherine "Catt" Florence
Powers(if you have any. You don't have to have powers.): Power over the elements(better control over fire)
Familiar/s: Dragon named Ruby, Fox named Yoki
Likes: traveling, challenges, mystery, exploring, being free, pastries, flowers, music
Dislikes: people who get in her way, those who hurt people close to her, rude people, being told what to do
Bio: Catt was formally a princess of the Northern land until she ran away, tired of the life and having her powers contained. She changed her look as been traveling ever since. When she heard of the academy, she thought it might be interesting and decided to go.
Extra Info: Has never fallen in love because she doesn't like the idea of being tied down. Catt is a free spirit that can't be tamed.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Catherine "Catt" Florence Age: 21 Gender: Female Powers(if Ты have any. Ты don't have to h
Больше года Time_Master said…
((I'm gunna add a bit of a twist, but if you don't like it please tell me and i can change it))
Name: Furui ōku

Powers: Anything to do with Plants.

Familiar/s: This guy is actually a Familiar.

Dislikes: Poison, Bullies, and people who stomp plants.

Bio: You know how you're forbidden in this Acadamy from going into the forest behinde the school barrier?... well that's where this strange person if from, he was once the great white Oak in the center of that forest, but an Evil wizard some hundred years ago, decided to turn the tree into a powerful Familiar.

Extra Info: The teachers all know of this persons back story, but they won't tell the students.
This person feels... out of place, like he doesn't exist, you look at him and feel nothing wrong, but if you look closer, you feel like he shouldn't exist.
last edited Больше года
 ((I'm gunna add a bit of a twist, but if Ты don't like it please tell me and i can change it)) [b]N
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
That is okay! What's an rp without a few twists? ;) Больше года
Больше года anifanfreak said…
Name: Satou Itsuki
Powers: Control over Earth, Water, Wind, and Shadows, Psychokenisis, and Psychic Abilities (Standard Magics as well)
Familiars: Kuu (A Black Crow Capable of Transforming into a Young Girl) Yuuki (A Small Rat that only Itsuki can see, rather he only lets Itsuki see him)
Likes: Warmth, Interesting Battles, Games, Training, Martial Arts, Mint and Spearmint Gum (Usually 5 or Double Mint)
Dislikes: Cold Places, LOUD NOISES, Bad Intent
Bio: N/A
Extra Info: No one knows where he was Born, No one knows his family, There's not much Data on him in Either the Magical Or Human World, Incants Spells Using Latin. A Genius capable of Taking Care of himself
last edited Больше года
 Name: Satou Itsuki Age: 24 Gender: Male Powers: Control over Earth, Water, Wind, and Shadows, Psyc
anifanfreak commented…
Ты like? It's a Pic I'v never Used before :D Больше года
KayKutie13 commented…
I like it! Больше года
Topez commented…
its cul Больше года
Больше года handsmile said…
Name: Hope Estheim
Powers: A music based mage who has slight knowledge with Elements and great knowledge with Teleportation
Familiar/s: Unknown as of this moment (Cause I kinda am not sure of the definition of a familiar)
Dislikes: Screeching and Silence
Bio: Young mage with a powers that are not common. Teleportation, Realm leaping and more for someone so young is irresponsible. But since acceptance is really all he wants, he decided to enroll in this academy.
Extra Info: He has a thing for Flowers

Hair: Silver Eyes: Green
last edited Больше года
 Name: Hope Estheim Age: 21 Gender: Male Powers: A Музыка based mage who has slight knowledge with E
Time_Master commented…
familiars are beings или Животные that are soul bound to you. Больше года
handsmile commented…
Mtay, I shall think of some up, later on in the story :3 Больше года
Больше года KayKutie13 said…
Name: Lucy Ellington
Powers: can see a person's memories by touching them and can control water
Familiar/s: a black cat named Fawna
Dislikes: anger, bad energy, pain
Bio: A shy girl who wants to be remembered. Her worst fear is being forgotten
Extra Info: A very smart girl, curious by nature. She secretly loves holidays, anytime a holiday comes around her shy demeanor is broken and shes a bubble rocket.

Name: Lucy Ellington Age: 22 Gender: female Powers: can see a person's memories by touching them
(When will this be starting?)
(We can start now!)
Catt walked through the front's gate with a big duffle bag across her back. She looked at the huge school with interest. "Nice place they got here. Yeah, I look forward to exploring this place." She continued to walk forward.
(The academy)
 (The academy)
Hope scurried through the halls trying not to drop anything of value and importance before remembering, he has a lavender. Putting his books and such onto the floor, he mutters a chants making a rip in the air revealing a portable locker. Putting his books in there, he grabs his wand and lavender and walks to his dorm room (Hopefully they have dorms, if not then uhm, they do now)
(Oh they do! Guess I forgot to mention that. Teehee!)
(Oh good, so are they classified by gender or anyone with anyone? Cause if they aren't by gender I request Lucy to be Hope's Roommate. If they are then uh, someone. . ..)
(Lucy would love to be Hope's roommate, she had a lot of guy friends going up because she had older and younger brothers)
handsmile commented…
Lucy! :D Enter the school majestically, или however Ты please :P Больше года
KayKutie13 commented…
Can do! Oh This is going to be an awesome story! Больше года
Furui walked around in the garden,looking at the new students who had entered into the Acadamy, and the old ones that were returning from Summer break. he then look to the back of the school, where people were forbidden to go.
Lucy was walking down the hall holding onto a small black bag that held all of her books, it was like a smaller version of a may poppins bag, she had learned a little magic before she came here and this one was certainly going to com in handy with all the classes she was going to take. Lucy couldn't help but admire how absolutely beautiful the school was. She felt like this was going to be a good change.
Catt found her room and threw her bag on the bed before she headed out again, walking around the halls, eyes catching every little detail. "Man, this place must have cost a shit load of money. I wonder if they used magic...most likely." She shrugged and kept on going.
Furui decided to go inside, and find out where the teachers would be studing him this time, he proceeded into the Halls of the Acadamy and noticed a girl ahead with a black bag, he decided since she would probably ignore him that he would just keep going.
Hope entered his room and noticed that his room mate wasn't there yet. He chose the bed by the window and opened his lavender locker. He placed his small radio on the nightstand and played some music. Placing his Ipod in the drawer with his headphones. He also took out his small robot necklace and placed it down to morph into his Familiar. Echo, stood 1 foot tall and was a little yellow voice and video recorder, which seemed to have headphones on the sides of his head.
"Hey Echo, did I forget anything?"
"Beep. Wand, Ipod, Radio, Echo, Necklace, and books. Boop." Echo responds
"Okay, I am set for now."
handsmile commented…
Familiar #1 :3 Больше года
KayKutie13 commented…
cute! Robot!!!!!! Больше года
Catt continued to wonder the halls till she found her way out into the garden. She gasped at the sight. All kinds of flowers set up so perfectly. Each flower petal reflected the sunlight and danced a bit in the slight breeze. Catt couldn't help but smiled as she walked out and looked around at each flower. "It's so... beautiful..." She was completely awe struck.
Lucy saw a boy walking towards her in the hall and she smiled politely at him. "Hello" She said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "I hope I see you around.....m-my name is Lucy.." She said quietly, shocked by her friendliness to a complete stranger. She continued down the hall to her dorm and could hear music playing. She gently pushed the door open and was a little shocked to see a boy in her dorm.. "Are you my room mate? Do I have the right room?"
"Let me check your card," Hope said turning off the radio and heading towards the girl. "Yes, in fact you do. Uhm, I kinda set up by the window, but if you want that side of the room, I will be happy to move my stuff over." Hope said flustered that he would be living with a girl. "Oh yeah, Sorry about the music." Hope apologized, letting the girl in.
Lucy was blush lightly but smiling. "Its okay, you were here first. First come first serve." she giggled slightly...She went and set her stuff down on the other bed across from him, she opened up the little black bag and began removing books, a phone, accessories, some candy, her own ipod, and more. "Um...by the way..My name is Lucy" She said turning to him. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, I mean I grew up with brothers....and at least he's a lot nicer to look at than my brothers, she smiled kindly at him.
Hope mentally face palmed. He forgot to tell her his name. Turning to face her he tried speaking up. "I'm Hope, uhm, Hope Estheim to be precise." Hope plopped down onto his bed, now sitting down, "So Lucy, what are your powers?" he asked as echo ran up to his and sat on his lap.
Lucy smiled, she liked his name. Then she seemed to freeze up and look around uncertainly. "I can control water.......and....I can access a person's memories by touch.....not so simple as a poke and I can control it....for the most part...." She wasn't ashamed of her powers but she did feel like when she saw someones powers especially when they didn't want her too.....she was invading their privacy. "Since I can see a persons memories... I should be able to do more, see more, perhaps even enter and manipulate the mind....I was asked to attend here to I could develop my powers and they could observe me since what I can do is not a normal power......" Ugh....she really hoped she didn't scare Hope off. "Um.....Sorry....What about you?" She asked.
"That's so cool! I specialize in what I call appearance magic." Hope stood up and swiped his hand through the air and a bunch of flowers appeared before him. "Every flower has enchanted magic allowing it to do something." Hope said "But right now, I am using my Lavender and Rose." Hope put the array of flowers away and sat back down, echo climbing back onto him. "Also, I know sound magic, so anything related to sound manipulation and music. But everyone thinks I need to learn more Elemental magic and seal off my other abilities." Hope explained to Lucy "But your memory power is really cool!"
Furui had follow the black bag girl until she entered a room, he had snuck up to the door, but not so they could see him, he overheard their conversation and wanted to chuckle at how formal and flustered they were to eachother, but he held himself back to stop them from finding ut he's there, he tries to sneak away so he could continue to look for the teachers.
Mayo, a teacher ran through the halls carrying a pile of paper but tripped on thin air and fell to the ground. The papers went flying everywhere and the teacher slowly sat up. She rubbed her face, her face swore. "Ow, that hurt..."
Echo, hearing a commotion in the halls gets up and checks it out, seeing a eavesdropper at the door and a teacher just a ways away he goes to alert Hope.

"What are you doing out there?" Hope calls to the boy by the door
last edited Больше года
handsmile commented…
It's 1am Nap Tyme guys, I'll be back on Tomorrow morning :P Feel Free to use my character for the time being Больше года
KayKutie13 commented…
sleep goood!!!!! Больше года
"I love flowers, your powers are amazing!" Lucy cheered, she heard chuckling and stopped. She went to the door and pushed it open enough to see the boy from earlier walking down the hall. "Hey... its you.." She looked back at hope. "I saw that boy in the hall earlier" she said looking at Hope.
Больше года wolfmaster3000 said…

Name: Kain Moltray

Powers: Control over Nature ( Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, ice, Lighting, Magma )

-Enchanted Ring's-Allow's him to prefrom Alchmey

Dislikes:Alot

Bio: Kain was part of a Clan of Wizards & mages alike, Born to be the next head of his family kain underwent exterme and forced Magical Training/ preperations for his future role. Kain however had other plans and wanted to be some what of a free loader. As such his family was Murdered when he was Age of 6. Having beome head of the family at such a young age. Other people decied to take advantage of his innocence and grief. Kain underwent many kidnapping's as well as tourre for his family's supposed fortune. At age 10 Kain accdentally activated what is known as his Control over Astemoskinesis. using his power he unknowingly killed his kid nappers and seeked refuge at the School for Wizards ever since.

Extra Info: Kain does have a bit of a Fortune but he doesn't use his money as he is a bing contributer to school events. he works In the cafe and oftein keeps his power's a secert. Kain also enjoy's Working out in the Gym.
 Name: Kain Moltray Age: unknown (looks 20 ) Gender: M Powers: Control over Nature ( Wind,
Больше года Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Leon Sulivan
Powers(if you have any. You don't have to have powers.): Unknown (for now :P)
Familiar/s(ONLY ALLOWED AT LEAST TWO. NO MORE!): Crane (A half human, half cat being) and Seto
Dislikes:Ignorance
Bio: Not much is known about him, except for his Familair, Crane. His second familiar has never been seen.
Extra Info: He rarely shows any expressions, but it's noticeable in his voice.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Leon Sulivan Age: Unknown (looks around 20-24) Gender: Male Powers(if Ты have any. Ты don'
"A friend of yours? Let him inside, we can all talk," Hope smiled putting his lavender and rose on his nightstand. "I'm Hope, What is your name?"

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

Name: Gaius
Powers: Ability to walk through walls, climb walls, turn invisible for five minutes and teleport 3 feet away
Familiar/s: Unknown
Dislikes: Soot, paint, (It messes up his powers)
Bio: Gaius is an assassin and thief who got into trouble back at home, so they sent him to this academy to learn manners and respect.
Extra Info: Trained with Daggers and a sword, obssessed with Candy
 "A friend of yours? Let him inside, we can all talk," Hope smiled putting his lavender and rose on hi
( I guess it's sleepy time for the rest of the world. . . .)

Gaius walked past many students in the courtyard, not really caring about anyone there, he would see them all later on in life right? And no one made any attempts to converse with him. Gaius pulled out another lollipop out of his shirt pocket and began to eat it. Just about reaching the Academy doors.
-Kain's hands were in his pockets as he walked out of the back of the school into the Garden he sat under a tree as the sunlight doused his face he had a slight smile on his face as he looked up at the sky-
Lucy looked back at Hope. "He ran away... I think your vines scared him...I don't even know his name" She giggled slightly, Lucy went and sat on her bed when a black cat made its way into the room and jumped to sit next to Lucy. The cat starred at Hope.
Itsuki: *He entered the School Premises and walked over to the dorms, he'd been living there for a while already taking college level classes, for humans, he didn't want to Improve on his powers since they were already abnormally intense, due to his large Magical Capacity* Damn... Just the Groceries made me broke! Argh... I'm gonna have to make my Part-Time a Full-Timer job... *He sighed and entered his Room, it was empty since he was the only one living there, he sighed once more ruffling his hair* Man... I'm sweaty... *He grabbed his wash bucket and went to the Academies Public Bath house and washed off, later soaking in one of the large pools, relaxing, he began to play with the water swirling it around himself and in intricate Shapes, twisting it within itself*
"Hello kitty." Hope said then chuckled thinking about the Hello kitty brand. Focusing back on the cat, Hope sat on the bed and pat the area next to him, for the cat to come, but Echo appeared there instead. "You know this cat Lucy?"
Catt brushed her fingers across some of the flowers' petals in the garden as she smiled peacefully, gazing upon them. "Why can't the world be a calm as these flowers." She sighed and looked at the school. "I wonder if there are any other newcomers here..." Something caught the corner of her eye and she turned to see a guy sitting under a tree looking up at the sky. "When did he get here?" Catt cautiously walked over to him and stood a good few feet away. "Hey there stranger. Whatcha doin?"
last edited Больше года
Furui had reached the end of the hall, he was alone again and wanted to go back to his home, he looked out the window to the back Garden, "if i jump high enough... maybe i can avoid the human...", Furui took a few steps back after he opened the Window, then he ran towards the window at the same speed he got there, he jumped right out, clearing the entire back garden, he went through the Barrier which alerted the Principle that someone had gone through, but he didn't care, he landed right infront of the back forest, hoping no one saw him, he ran into it. "Home... sweet home..."
Lucy smiled and petted the black cat. "Fawna is to me just as Echo is to you..." Fawna purred and swayed her tail back and forth. "If you don't mind me asking Hope, can you tell me little about yourself? I'd like to know i'm not going to be sleeping in the same room as a homicidal maniac, but if you are we can make it work" she giggled. "Although you can't be that bad...Fawna seems to be okay with you being around..." She smiled.
Ruki was standing in front of the window, watching the students enter the building. A voice came from behind her.
"Someone as left the barrier and entered the forest."
Ruki nodded, not turing around. "I know. He'll be back. He has to. He's got classes and we can't have him missing those no matter what." She smiled and the voice disappeared.
Itsuki: *He came out, dressed in a loose White shirt and jeans, his towel slung over his neck hanging over his shoulders and his hair was still shiny and damp from the water, he picked out a stick of gum and began to chew it, tucking his pack into his back pocket and pulling his phone out, he walked back to his room and threw his towel onto his bed, he picked up his wallet and went out again locking the door behind him, outside of the dormitory he put his phone away with a satisfied smile rolling across his face, he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked off blowing bubble after bubble with the gum*
Catt suddenly felt that she was being watched and quickly turned around, seeing nothing. "Uh...I'm sorry dude, I gotta go. See you around okay?" She ran off, glancing around, fully alert.
Gaius saw the girl in the garden have a little freak out about nothing. Although he said he wasn''t going to talk to anyone, she caught his attention. Rushing after her he finally caught up to her. "What was that freak out about?"

Hope shuffles slightly, "Well I'm not a psychopath, I can assure you that. But uhm, I am a awkward and shy kid, and I came from a horrendous family with no manners and such, having to apologize and make up for anything they did. I wasn't their responsibility, they were mine. So, I made Echo."
Lucy smiled at him "Looks like you came out just fine" she stood up holding Fawna. "Well Hope, I am going to explore a little now, you and echo are welcome to join me and Fawna if you like"
Catt stopped running and turned around to look at the new person. "Who are you to ask?"
-Kain awoke from his nap he stretched and got up as he looked up at the now moonlit night sky- "Well looks like I over slept." -he turned his head and noticed some one in the bath house coating them selves with water. He looked some what puzzled-
(still daylight -_-)
"Echo," Hope called as the little robot jumped and clung onto his shoulder. He was now ready to begin his Pokémon adventure, Like that would ever happen. Chasing after Lucy, Hope walks just a bit behind her, so he doesn't go in the wrong direction "Where do you plan to go?"

Gaius stopped and looked at the girl "Wow the first person I interact with is just a bit rude." Gaius scoffed to himself "But, If you must know, I am Gaius, and you seemed a bit off so I offer my assistance."
( Okay then , I sense a Disturbance in the Force )

-As Kain went to walk forward an explosion went off in the yard, Kain flipped out of the smoke blood seeping down his lip his right eye forced closed cause of some dust. as he landed and slid back a man could be seen standing just inches away from him-
Name: Kalin

Powers: Explosion Magic/ summoning

Dislikes: Pureity

Bio: Not much is known about Kalin just that he is a highly Trained and professional Assassin.
 Name: Kalin Age: 20 Gender: M Powers: Explosion Magic/ summoning Likes: Killing people, H