Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Nightmare Relm

Liz-chan posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 08:27PM
In Japan a man who's heart was two sizes too small( yes i watched the grinch resently ^.^) was hurt in his childhood and decides to take it out on the citizens of New Japan. In 2017 the government has made a new resolve in containing teens and kids from getting into too much trouble and bothering adults by making three sepreate towns. One for kids and teens and pre-adults, ages 4-24, one for adults and middle aged folk ages 23-42 and then a town for the elderly 42+.
So the man with a hurt heart was very smart and found a way to bring your nightmares to life and he also hated children. He decided to bring upon every child's worst nightmare in the town for kids, teens and pre-adults. Luckily your worst nightmare doesn't form until you turn 10 so your safe till then. Now you need to survive protecting yourself and whoever you care about and be careful, they're hungry for death by night.

So you can either be at Nightmare or a human. You can be both if you want as two separate characters but whats the fun in that! In this dark time of Japan, friends are your most lethal weapon..or a gun. But anyway just fill this out and if you have any questions just ask :)
Oh and sex and stuff is allowed just dont gross anyone out

Name:
Weapon:
what's your worst nightmare?:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Enjoy~ and merry Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­
 In Япония a man who's сердце was two sizes too small( yes i watched the grinch resently ^.^) was hurt i
last edited on Dec 13, 2013 at 08:39PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 85 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...