Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Nightmare Relm

Liz-chan posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 08:27PM
In Japan a man who's heart was two sizes too small( yes i watched the grinch resently ^.^) was hurt in his childhood and decides to take it out on the citizens of New Japan. In 2017 the government has made a new resolve in containing teens and kids from getting into too much trouble and bothering adults by making three sepreate towns. One for kids and teens and pre-adults, ages 4-24, one for adults and middle aged folk ages 23-42 and then a town for the elderly 42+.
So the man with a hurt heart was very smart and found a way to bring your nightmares to life and he also hated children. He decided to bring upon every child's worst nightmare in the town for kids, teens and pre-adults. Luckily your worst nightmare doesn't form until you turn 10 so your safe till then. Now you need to survive protecting yourself and whoever you care about and be careful, they're hungry for death by night.

So you can either be at Nightmare or a human. You can be both if you want as two separate characters but whats the fun in that! In this dark time of Japan, friends are your most lethal weapon..or a gun. But anyway just fill this out and if you have any questions just ask :)
Oh and sex and stuff is allowed just dont gross anyone out

Name:
Weapon:
what's your worst nightmare?:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Enjoy~ and merry Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­
 In Япония a man who's сердце was two sizes too small( yes i watched the grinch resently ^.^) was hurt i
last edited on Dec 13, 2013 at 08:39PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 85 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 85

Больше года kourage18 said…
name:joy wenchester
weapon:sword
my worst nightmare:..spiders
personality:sweet kinds and loveing..short tempered and protective
apperance:(pic)
other:has a pet wolf
 name:joy wenchester age:15 gender:female weapon:sword my worst nightmare:..spiders personality:s
Больше года fangfan7 said…
((sounds cool. I'll get a profile up when I am able to))
Больше года Liz-chan said…
Name: Aya Sukka
Weapon: dagger's she doesn't look it but she's very skilled with daggers
what's your worst nightmare?: Getting old and having wrinkles
Personality: a bit shy, clumsy, a good person, put other people over herself (always), stupid in the sense of innocence.
Appearance: pic
Other: she lives with her friend Aki-chan :3
(her nightmare is physically and old woman than looks like her except really old and withering but she's deadly and eats human flesh
last edited Больше года
 Name: Aya Sukka Age: 15 Gender: female Weapon: dagger's she doesn't look it but she's very skilled
((thanks for joining!!))
((hehe of course :P))
Больше года Kat-chan said…
Name: Onyx Silver
Weapon: Sword, throwing daggers, darts
what's your worst nightmare?: Drowning, ghosts
Personality: Kind of quiet and introverted, not really a people person, awkward
Other: none
 Name: Onyx Silver Age: 15 Gender: female Weapon: Sword, throwing daggers, darts what's your worst
Name: She has no name, but she goes by Spirit
Weapon: She has no need for one
what's your worst nightmare?: She has no need for fear
Personality: Kind of emotionless and hollow
Appearance: She changes her appearance to reflect people's fears but generally takes the form shown below.
Other: She's a nightmare (demon that can show people their fears)
 Name: She has no name, but she goes by Spirit Age: Ageless Gender: Technically female... Weapon: S
Liz-chan commented…
interesting Больше года
Name: Emily Retsam
Weapon: Dagger
what's your worst nightmare?: Darkness
Personality: Kind of forward and blunt, but caring
Other: none
 Name: Emily Retsam Age: 8 Gender: Female Weapon: Dagger what's your worst nightmare?: Darkness P
Name: Aki Nanatsu
Weapon: karate skills
what's your worst nightmare?: ducks
Personality: loud, cute, very friendly, doesnt care how mean you are she'll try to befriend you
Other: her nightmare physically appears as a normal duck.
 Name: Aki Nanatsu Age: 15 Gender: female Weapon: karate skills what's your worst nightmare?: du
Name: Yano Motoha
Weapon: he's just really strong so he punches stuff
what's your worst nightmare?: sharks
Personality: seems nice at first glance but doesnt actually let anyone in, he's rude and a bit arrogant but also thoughtful and is the type that needs someone to depend on him so you could say he's selfish.
Other: he has a little sister named Yana-chan and she's 4 and she's not that important and her worst nightmare doesnt exist yet and i'll post a pic of her after this one.
 Name: Yano Motoha Age: 16 Gender: male Weapon: he's just really strong so he punches stuff what'
his sister Yana-chan:
 his sister Yana-chan:
name: ryan wenchester
weapon:double pistols
appearance:(pic)
personality:very sweet and careing
my worst nightmare:..ghost
other:..is very protective of his siter joy
 name: ryan wenchester age:18 gender:male weapon:double pistols appearance:(pic) personality:very
((last one for now))
Name: Haru Incho
Weapon: a staff from judo so he has his judo skills
what's your worst nightmare?: being alone
Personality: playful, joker, careless, prankster, somewhat a troublemaker
Appearance: pic (black hair, blue eyes)
Other: His nightmare physically is a little girl who's blind and if you look into her eyes she can make you blind so you wont see anyone ever, hence alone.
 ((last one for now)) Name: Haru Incho Age: 16 Gender: male Weapon: a staff from judo so he has hi
(so when should we start?)
((Yaay okay lets start this thing))
last edited Больше года
Yana, as usual, was on Yano's shoulders clinging onto him. Yano and Haru wear walking to the convenience store.
Haru's tummy grumbles, "How much farther!!"
Yano glared back at him, "You should know we come here every week or so..." Haru sighs, "I'm hungry."
Yano sighed, "I don't really care.."
Yana laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
Aya stood at the door, "I wont be long i just need to go to the convenience store." Aki responded, "Okay!! Just don't stay too long, it'll be dark soon."
Aya nods then heads off to the convenience store.
joy:..RYAN!

ryan:*rushes to joy*..what what??!

joy:get this spider outa my room!
"Food, f-o-o-d, i love food!" Yana-chan sang and Haru joined in.
The went inside and it was getting darker. Inside was practically empty.
"It's so empty at this time..." Haru mumbled looking around.
"Ye, this place is giving me the creeps.." Yano agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­
Aya entered the convenience store and went straight to the freezer isle.

((oh one thing about her nightmare. If she touches you, you instantly become old and possible die.))
She saw the cookie dough ice-cream and tried to reach it. "Just a little bit closer..."

Yano picked it up, "here. This is what you wanted right?"
Aya nodded, "T-thanks." Yano nodded and walked away.

The sun was setting.
last edited Больше года
Onyx strolled through the convenience store, grabbing food and stuffing it into a large bag. She tried to stock up on enough food to last a while so that she wouldn't have to return too often.
ryan and joy-*wrestle*
Yano was with Haru deciding which juice to get when they heard a scream.

Aya stepped back as she let out a scream. Behind the check out counter was an old lady. The old lady smirked,
"Oh deary, don't tell me you have a fear of old age. Do you?" Her voice became warped and her eyes grew cold. The old lady jumped on top of the counter, "Oh boy should i eat you? Or shrivel you up like a prune?"

((GUYS NOTE: that even if its your nightmare, that nightmare can go after you if it feels like or if your in its way. Oh and if this old lady touches you then you will immediately age and wither up till you die in a matter of seconds.))
Больше года BlackSparrow said…
{Is it too late to Join?}
last edited Больше года
((of course not we just started! :D ))
last edited Больше года
{sweet}

Name: Mirakuru (Mira) Knight
Weapon: pistol and throwing knife
what's your worst nightmare?: being helpless to help someone she loves from dying
Personality: She seems quiet and cold but once you get to know her (and that doesn't take long) she is really kind and loving and she well try to protect those she cares about
Appearance: Pic.
Other: Mira has lost her two younger sibling and is now living on her own, they were murdered right in front of her and she was unable to do anything, hence her fear.
last edited Больше года

Name:  Mirakuru (Mira) Knight
Weapon:  pistol and throwing kni
((thanks for joining!! c: ))
BlackSparrow commented…
no problem Больше года
Name: Akari Smithson
Weapon: metal claws that can hook onto her fingers
what's your worst nightmare?: water
Personality: quiet, shy, it takes a while to get to know her
Appearance: pic.
Other: She is absolutely terrified of water, probably because some kids she used to live with were messing with her at a pool one day and held her under water until she passed out.
 Name: Akari Smithson Age: 17 Gender: female Weapon: metal claws that can hook onto her fingers
Onyx looked up sharply at a screaming sound. Uh-oh. Nightmare warning. She gathered up her bag and drew her sword. If she was lucky, she could sneak out without getting into any conflict. She crept towards the front of the store.
Yano rushed to the front where he saw Aya trembling on the floor and the old lady laughing and looking more demonic. He set Yana down, "Nightmare." He stood infront of Aya, "this is your nightmare? Your afraid of old ladies?" Aya glared at him, "Not of old ladies...of getting old.."
Yano let out a laugh.
The old lady turned her head to see Onyx trying to leave, "No one is leaving, im starving," she hissed jumping towards her.

Haru pulled out his judo staff and Yana stood behind him.
Onyx quickly moved back before the Nightmare lady thing could touch her. "Lovely." she mumbled. So much for getting out unnoticed.
Haru came behind the old lady and knocked her on her head and she fell to the ground face first. For a few moments she lay still.

"Remember not to let her touch you..or you'll grow old and die in a matter of seonds.." Aya managed to say still scared to death, It is her worst nightmare after all. Yano picked up Yana in one arm then grabbed Aya with the next, "quick while she's down lets all get outta here!" Then dashed out the automatic sliding doors.
Haru smirked at Onyx,"you get out of here too. I'll stall madam ugly for a bit, so you can get away."

The old lady was getting back up, and boy was she pissed
Onyx glanced at the door, then back to the boy fighting the Nightmare. With an irritated sigh, she dropped her bag and went back to where he was standing.

"I'm not going to let you fight for me. Don't feel that special." She raised her sword. "Let's get this over with."
Haru was surprised for a moment but then smiled, "thanks. I have a plan..."
"You kiddie's are going to be sorry!" the old lady was getting up.
"Alright you fight her and lead her to the isle and when i yell now, run out of the way so i can push the food shelf stand(i dont remember what its called) on her and we get outta here," Haru explained and the lady sped up towards them. Haru ran into position.
Onyx didn't even reply as she charged at the old Nightmare, slashing at it before quickly retreating towards the aisle. "Come on, Grandma! I haven't got all day you know! You gonna kill me or not?"
The old lady got pissed even more and charged after her. They were both in the isle now. Haru, as planned, yelled "NOW!!"
Onyx dropped and rolled out of the way of the shelf, waiting for the boy to push it over...and hopefully not mess up.
Haru pushed it over and as expected it crushed the old lady. "Alright! We did it! Now lets get outta here before she can get up because nightmare's cant die...sadly...are you gonna be okay going home alone? I mean its dark out now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
Yano, Yana and Aya where infront of a fancy apartment building and then went inside panting.
"Where-are-we-," Aya asked breathing between each word.
"I live in this apartment along with Haru and my sister. We should be safe. Come on let's go," Yano responded and stepped in an elevator. Aya followed him, "Uh wait..where are we going..shouldn't i go home?"
"Oni-chan i was scared..." Yana cried holding onto Yano who still held her in one arm.
Onyx shrugged. "I can probably make it back alone. Don't worry about it." She sheathed her sword. "I'm pretty fast and I'm not going too far, so I should be fine."
"Well okay. Oh do you have a cell phone?" He grinned and took out his green iphone (yes he is rich ^.^) "This way we can keep in touch. You seem pretty cool. Oh im Haru by the way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­
Yano and Aya entered the apartment room 32E and it was big and nice and neat and spacious. He set Yana down.
"Wooooooaaah! This place is amazing!" Aya commented while looking around.

last edited Больше года
Onyx nodded and pulled out her phone. "Onyx." She said by way of introduction. She took the phone out of his hand and passed him hers. "Here. Put your number in it."
"okay! There. All done...we should get out of here. See ya later Onyx!" Haru said as they switched back phones and left the convenience store to head to the apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~
Aya looked at her phone (8:30pm) She went pale. "Its th-this late??"
"It's dangerous to go home this late. You can spend the night here and leave in the morning," Yano replied and smiled. Aya shook her head, "you already saved me, I dont need anymore help..I dont want to be a bother but thank you..."
Yano frowned, "there are a ton of nightmare's out there by this. Me saving you will be in vain if you go out there and die tonight. It's just one night."
"t-thank you..." Aya replied hesitantly and sat on the couch.
"Yaaay onee-chan is sleeping over!" Yana sang then..fell asleep beside her on the couch.

((im going to bed, byee))
Onyx picked up her bag of goodies and left the store immeadiatly alert of her surroundings. It was quite clear that there would be other Nightmares around...they liked the dark.
Akari didn't exactly have a home per say, she stayed with people who would let her, or she would find someplace that seemed reasonably safe. On this night she was waiting at an apartment that seemed like she might be able to sneak into, but she wasn't entirely sure just yet.
Mirakuru waited inside her apartment room. It was large and spacious, but she didn't really care right now. The nightmares seemed unusually active, but she passed it off as it just being her imagination....still, she made sure she would know if anything bad happened.
Больше года sparkles3 said…
Name: Kari Owens
Weapon: an ax she spray painted purple
what's your worst nightmare?: she doesn't fear the dark, but what lies waiting in the dark. She has no fear of death, only what happens after. To put it quite simply, she fears what she can't see, what she can't know. She fears the unknown.
Personality: Because of her fear, she tries to learn as much as she can. Anything she doesn't know can be used against her. Because of this, she is very smart, but at the same time, very timid.She would go to almost any lengths to help someone, but she's not really sure how effective she would be.
Other: her fear manifests as a shadow, tall, looming higher than any man, emitting screeching noises, hissing, and shadowy limbs are seen reaching out from the darkest depth of the shadow. The creepiest part of it is that you don't know quite what's inside of it, whats making those noises, what's reaching out for you.
 Name: Kari Owens Age: 16 Gender: female Weapon: an ax she spray painted purple what's your worst
((welcome!!))
Yano put his sister to sleep in her room and Aya was on the phone with Aki.

Aki: Are you okay?!
Aya: Dont worry aki im staying with this guy i met at the convenience store
Aki: WHAT?? Make sure he's not a bad guy or anything and why? Did you get lost or something? What are you doing at a BOY'S house anyway...
Aya: Aki..calm down..we were attacked by my nightmare and it was too dangerous to head home this late so he said i could sleep over. Dont worry...if he even makes the slightest move on me i'll punch him into next week.
Aki: alright...see you tomorrow then..

Aya hung up the phone.
Yano smirked, "I'm alot stronger than i look ya know. I dont think you could hurt me even if you wanted to."
Aya glared at him
Больше года Palin_X765 said…
Name: Liz

Weapon: a double barrel shotgun

what's your worst nightmare?: Rats

Personality: Cool girl how tries to act tough but on the inside is a very insecure shy girl.

Name: Liz Age:16 Gender: female Weapon: a double barrel shotgun what's your worst nightm
Liz-chan commented…
((yayy! another person)) Больше года
Onyx made her way home with her eyes wide open and her ears listening carefully for any sneaking Nightmare. Actually, if it wasn't for that, she probably wouldn't have heard the crying.

Onyx froze in her tracks. That wasn't a sound a Nightmare could make. No, it was definitely human, and definitely near.

"Hello?" She called out in a whisper. The sobbing immediately stopped. Onyx scanned the area before spotting a pair of gleaming blue eyes staring at her from behind a bush.

"I, uh, heard you crying." Onyx said awkwardly, unsure of what to say. "Are you o-" Her sentence was cut off as a knife flew suddenly out of the bush directly at her head. She quickly leaned away to dodge it before turning to see it stick firmly in a tree behind her.

"Woah there! No need for that." Onyx insisted. As if to prove her point, she removed her sheathed sword along with the attacked belt and her pouch of daggers and set them on the ground. If it came down to it, she still had the darts hidden in her boot. "Harmless, see?"

The eyes regarded her uncertainly for a moment before their owner stepped out of the bush. Onyx was surprised to see a young girl, not much older than 6 or 7.

"What are you doing out her by yourself? There are lot's of mean, scary monsters out here." Onyx looked down at the girl, concerned.

"Nightmares, you mean." The girl said. "I know. I'm Emily."

Onyx looked at the girl before glancing around. They shouldn't stay out here in the open for too long, but she couldn't just leave the girl out here... "We'll, Emily, my name's Onyx. It isn't really safe to talk out here, because of the Nightmares. Do you want to stay with me for the night, then we can get you back to your parents?"

Emily nodded slowly. "Alright, come on." Onyx grabbed her stuff from the ground and took Emily's hand before proceeding to her home.
Liz-chan commented…
oh my Больше года
Akari stepped out of her apartment, she wasn't really sure why, but she had gotten the sudden urge to look around. When she did she saw another girl standing beside the wall of the apartment building next to hers. She waited a moment, studying the girl before deciding that she was definitely not a nightmare. "Hey, you, do you want to come inside? You shouldn't be out here this late." She called over, her hands behind her back, claws at the ready just in case.
Mirakuru jumped a little when another girl called over to her. It wasn't the apartment she had been eyeing, but it was a place out of the dark. She walked over cautiously, keeping her weapons in easy reach. "Yeah, sure." she said, stepping in as the other girl moved out of the way. She was wary of this, but she would deal with it. "What's your name? I'm Mirakuru, but I'm usually just called Mira." she says.
Yano pushed her to the ground and planted himself firmly on top of her and pinned her arms up so he could see them. Aya's eyes widened as she tried kicking around.
"RAPIST!! YOU MUST BE A RAPIST!!!" Aya screamed.
"S-shut up! Not so loud! This is an apartment so people might here you!" Yano argued sounding distressed.
"That's kind of the point" she snapped back. Yano smiled, "does this look like the face of a rapist to you?"
Aya nodded and Yano gave her a glare before getting off. He sighed, "I wonder if Haru's alright..."