Случайное обыгрывание ролей Severed myths: release your inner god или goddess

HEARTLESS32 posted on Dec 13, 2013 at 10:03PM
(This is mine,use the guidelines,not my character please)
Name:Torran
God or human of:king of the gods
Abilities:wise,immortal
Parents:none
Powers:lightning,fire,earth,storms
Other:(info you want us to know)

No godmoding
1 queen of the gods(ask and I'll think)
Nymphs(minor goddesses):unlimited
Demi-gods:unlimited
(Minor gods or goddesses):unlimited

The gods are furious with man and man is angry with the gods so,to avoid the end of man and gods the gods create a new world and let it go its own path,now it's time for new mortals and gods to rise there on Parthenoneion

Create a new.god,mortal, or goddess to help this new planet survive and let life live on.

(You may ask for permission to be a creation god or goddess, please message me)
last edited on Dec 14, 2013 at 01:48AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 202 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 202

Больше года HEARTLESS32 said…
(Does someone have a problem with me or something?)
(Please join it will be fun punishing evil humans
Больше года Directingchicky said…
((I would join, but you have no summary or plot listed. What is this even about?))
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Put up a plot if you want i can help out a bit by giving you ideas)
Better?
Name: Astrid
God or Human:Nymph. Water Nymph to be exact
Powers: Power of water, sometimes even minds, healing and can lure any human, or even an immortal, man into his doom if she feels to it,
 Name: Astrid God или Human:Nymph. Water Nymph to be exact Powers: Power of water, sometimes even min
Больше года Axel1313 said…
Name: Xaivier
God or human: human
Powers: his terrible luck could be considered one
Other: It is said that he was cursed by the gods when he was a young boy.

((Too lazy to dig through pics to find actual image of him. Just imagine his eyes being purple.)
 Name: Xaivier God или human: human Powers: his terrible luck could be considered one Other: It is s
(Should we start or wait?)
(( if you want to.))
Name: Akira
God or human: human
Powers: her playing could be one.
Other: she love's playing the flute the god's love sweet soft music so she's in no danger of the other god's/goddesses.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Akira God или human: human Powers: her playing could be one. Other: she love's playing the f
"AKIRA!" Torran bellowed
( we may start now)
Akira raced over to Torran "yes My Lord." she stuttered bowing low.
"No need to bow" he said waving his hand for her to stand "would you like to be a god or marry a semi- god?" He ask softly, but seriously
Akira's face went blank "huh?" was all she could manage "what-Why?" she stuttered unsure of what she should say.
"ANSWER" he said making a fist and then scowling at her
"For I have a son who loves you and need a goddess of love and music" Torran said
The pot was heavy and made his shoulders ache terribly, but the young man eventually made it back to the edge of the river. If that wasn't a difficult enough task then surely cleaning the contents out of it was going to be. Old wine that had gone bad and stuck to the sides of the container, this was going to be so much fun.
Akira cover's her head in fear "who is your son?" she asks standing slowly quite afraid.
Watching the young man was proving to be quite entertaining. At least to the little water nymph hiding away in the waters of the small river he was approached that is. The container looked of medium size to her, but by his obvious struggle, it must be quite heavy and while she did find it amusing to watch his struggle, why not...help a little bit? Without revealing herself, the water began pulsing, and soon enough it was rising up as the small little currents grew stronger, not enough to the point of carrying such a heavy thing away, but enough to get the water running for easier use in cleaning.
"Good morning mortal child" a goat with a snake for a tail said
(New god)
Name:grazor
Parents:none
Powers:can control humans to make the see things that aren't there,can make animals,shape-shift,make friends with humans easily
Other: was once the most beautiful creature on earth but, Zeus cursed him to be a goat
((I hope your talking to Akira))
She quickly take a few steps back from the Goat god and bow's before standing and turning to Torran patiently waiting for his answer.
Seeing the water current pick up in such a way brought a smile to his face. He did not so much care how it happened, but that it was going to ease the task of cleaning the vessel. After rinsing the wine out of an old sponge he had brought along he set to work. Humming a merry tune as he did so.
She listened and watched in awe, her head peeking out if her watery home to watch the human curiously, and yet a small smile formed yet again when she heard his hum. All nymhs enjoyed music, and she was no exception as she floated forwards a ways. Then, Astrid began to hum along with him, catching the tune easily.
"Just choose AKIRA!
last edited Больше года
The humming was cut short when his foot slipped. Knocking the vessel further into the water. He tried chasing after it, but once it was past the knee deep area of the banks the increased current carried it away quickly.
Akira flinched and said "No." before she could stop herself, she covered her mouth and fled she grabbed her Flute and raced away and out of the palace (if that's were they are)
(It is)
(ok)
Akira stopped near a River in time to see a big pot floating down the river and get caught in between a fallen tree. Akira being a kind girl quickly jumped onto the tree and walked over to the pot. The fast moving water jostled the tree harshly but Akira was able to get to the pot, the only problem was how to get it out of the water.
"Grazor find her!" Torran demanded
last edited Больше года
"Oh, thank you so much!" With a relieved smile he ran over to assist her in getting the pot out of the water. "I thought for sure I was going to have to face my master's wrath again."
"your welcome." she pulls the pot out of the water with him. "my name's Akira what's your's?" she asks flicking her head so her pink hair wasn't in her face.
"It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Xaivier." He looked up at her with bright purple eyes. So very happy that she had been able to catch the pot before it drifted off.
(The goat god stalked them quitley
" i like your eyes." she says smiling at him the purple eye's were very different and she kinda liked that about him.
"Oh, uh..thank you." His gaze quickly fell to the ground as a light shade of pink filled his cheeks. "You're hair is quite lovely..." He was taught to always pay a compliment back, but in this case it was true. Her hair was a pretty color of pink. One that you never really saw.
"thank you." Akira says as they finally clear the fallen tree and fast moving water. "i'm glad i was able to catch this pot for you, i wouldn't want you getting in trouble." She comments slowly putting it on the ground.
"Yes, that would not be good, but it is not like I won't be punished later for some other mess up." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Knowing all too well that it was destined to happen some time.
"Trouble eh, we'll yer in trouble wit Torran, akira got the question answered now
Akira froze "oh man i think he found me." She turns around and spots Grazor the goat god. "dang it." she mutter's taking a few steps back clutching her flute tightly.
"ZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZZ....ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ
"Are you alright?" He looked around confused. All he was able to spot was a goat nearby ."...Who found you?"
"There they are masssster Torran!" The goats snake tail hissed
Akira turned to him fear on her face "my lord found me, he want's me to marry his son, I said no and ran it seems he sent Grazor the goat god after me."
"No!" Torran bellowed "I said be a goddesss or marry my son"
The bellowing voice made his heart skip a beat. "Your lord? Just who are you running from Ms. Akira?"
last edited Больше года
Akira cover's her ear's and shakes in fear from his bellow.
"Come on. Let's get you out of here quickly." His voice filled with worry as she cowered in fear of the voice.
((Welp since I got left behind, I'll just wait until I have another opening. Thanks.))
((so Sorry))
Akira looks at him "i'm running from Lord Torran, it won't matter where i go he'll find me." she holds her Flute tightly.