Случайное обыгрывание ролей What I've Done (retry)

Axel1313 posted on Dec 18, 2013 at 10:03PM
The Gods of this world are furious. Mankind has messed up, made far to many mistakes and now they have been punished. The ones deemed as truly pure have been saved and live in a beautiful place protected by the Gods, but the sinners....the sinners have been punished greatly. Turned into the horrible beasts they have been deemed as. Some have accepted it. Some try to rise up against it and others just wish to repent for their sins, but the absolute desire of them all is to be protected and loved once more.

You can be a Pure one or a Sinner. You can be a God, but please ask me first.
True inhabitants of the Pure City have a permanent clean slate. Unless they do something truly horrific or upsetting to the Gods.

Sinners are generally punished by the sin they have committed. (ex. Gluttony-insatiable hunger/ thirst, Wrath-Short fuse....I'm leaving these up to your creativity.)

Rules
~~~~~~~~~~
1. No god modding! (yes I know there are Gods, but even they are not ALL powerful and can die)
2. Swearing, relationships and Sex is fine, just don't make the whole rp about it.
3. No one liners. They hurt us all by making it difficult to respond to.
4. Have fun! or else....

(You can make a character bio if you want, but it's not necessary)

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 216 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 216

Больше года EeveeOak500 said…
"ok-ok you win" [gives her the bag with the stolen items and gold and goods} "now I have to g-go before I d-die"
Больше года Axel1313 said…
"I am sure they know of the many temples." He watched curiously. "What is that one even questioning them about my lord? I cannot hear from here like you can."
Больше года LocalArtistist said…
"Wrong." She said grabbing onto his hands and cuffing them together. "You're not going anywhere till you pay for your sins. Obliviously one punishment wasn't enough." She growled at him dragging him out of the room and to the pure ones.
"s-so c-can I-I l-leave now before I am killed or even worse than that if possible............please I returned all of the stuff..........well except an apple but you probably don't want that back now"
"Are you sure that one is a sinner?" Marron looked at the thief curiously as they drug him back. "He does not seem to be suffering from any punishment. I think you may have misjudged this one oh great pure ones." His voice took on a hint of sarcasm.
"yeah no punishment so can I go now like right now so I can do some thing very important...............it's highly important and I have to do it now"
"If you have no punishment then we will give you one." Lilianna said firmly. The pure one walked over to them. "What have you done wrong?" He asked the sinner that Lilianna had dragged in.
"um......I....Me what .....do wrong......get out of here...I didn't do a thing.....maybe I did do one thing but I had a good reason....a really good one......so can I go now"
"If he has no punishment then you should let him go." Marron called after them. The guards did not attack him, but made sure that he could go no further than where he was. "It is not very pure of you to punish somebody who has not truly committed a sin!"
"yeah listen to him I just wanted to.........um.......explore...so are we cool now......You let me go I won't d anything or steal anything else....ok sounds like a deal"
The pure one sighed. "Never the less, he did steal something, though he may have returned it shortly there after he did still steal. And though I can not place upon him a punishment with what little evidence I can pray that the guards keep a VERY Very close watch on him." Lilianna stared at the pure one. "You're bloody mad! You've got to be to let this theif lose!" She burst out fustrated. "Lilianna!" The pure one snapped, silencing her immeadately. "That is enough out of you." He scolded her.
"thanks you so much....I'll be on my way now pure one..........[looks at the guards]......"hi'' [he says trying to make something funny happened which it won't}
Больше года Time_Master said…
"That female pure one, she is drifting close to Anger, to stop her from falling into the depths of a sinner, shouldn't we help her overcome her Anger, by at least explaining the male pure ones actions?, it is our duty to keep them in line, and from falling into darkness"
Chronos said, tapping the bottom of Mateus's feet.
"Um.....can her anger kill me and if she stays angry then.......we all in to the darkness....that's not fair...I should be the only one who doesn't fall into the darkness...because I have a life"
"We all have lives, you are just more focused on your own than any one else's." Lilianna grumbled, trying hard to control her temper. She did not wish to sin yet this sinner seemed bound and determined to make her do so.
"so you have a life....ha......prove it
"We should, I shall head down their immediately my lord. To set her straight again, for I would hate for one of my pure ones to fall to sin. It would be too much of a tragedy." He began to drift down towards them. "I shall return in a moment my lord."
"ha yeah right" [he say trying to make a scene]...Besides how are you going to calm down that monster it's very close to impossible"
last edited Больше года
Time_Master commented…
Wut? who's he talking to? Больше года
EeveeOak500 commented…
? um...Marron i think Больше года
"Very well then, King, i shall accompany you"

Chronos stood up, now with his shoulders above the mountains, he climbed over, and had to only take 1 step, then he had to sit down, cross-legged and he had to bend his back down, so that he could reach his head down.
"I am plenty calm at the moment. I already had my fill and should be fine for a while." He responded calmly.

"What is all the fuss down here?" The god floated down from above. Eying each and every one of them carefully. "I have not seen so many sinner and pure once in one place since the day I first judged the human race."
"There are merly 2 sinners and many pures, i have atleast witnessed 6 or 7 sinners nearby a few pures... or was that in the future?"
The god scratched his hair
"That rhymed." The pure one chuckled happily for noticing it. Though Lilianna did not share in his laughter. "We have a thief who was trying to steal our most precious and sacred gems." She replied simply, meeting the God's eyes.
"hmm...I could make big buck on them to....but NO....you had to ruin my plans.....and your name is Lilianna is it...that is a well.... unique name for you I guess"
"Don't you dare taint my name with the filth of your words." She growled at him putting her hand on the hilt of her sword.
"oh now don't sin Lilly...please don't become a filthy sinner like you describe my words as for no reason at all.....now who would say stuff like that for no reason"
This time it was Marron's turn to laugh, but his was aimed at Lilianna. "You fuss over some silly gems? How quaint."

"I have been observing this, but as to his motives?" He looked down at the thief with a cold stared. "To make money is a petty excuse...are you begging to be judged like the rest, boy?"
"N-no I'm just poor and need food and to have f-food I need money and to get money I mean a lot of money is to trade some gems to get that.....and with that money I could get a place to live and food to eat....and I won't be poor anymore" [takes a deep breath] "there I said it"
"You mock me for fussing over 'silly' gems, yet you are the one who fused over the body of a woman or women." She said coldly, then a sly smirk spread across her lips. "Or perhaps it was a man you lusted over, or even men? Yes what a sin that would be."
{looks at her then the pure one then back at her again} "how old are you 2" he says changing the subject
"What I did is none of your business and there is absolutely no need to bring it up either." He quickly snapped back. "I was merely laughing because you are fussing over gems. Simple rocks that shine and nothing more."

"There are many people who are poor and wish to not be any more, but you do not see them stealing now do you?"
{looks down}"sorry and I have a question...........what's lust and why is it a sin in the first place" [he says looking at them confused}
"And aren't human bodies simply moving meat sacks?" She retorted still smirking. "Course I wouldn't know that would I? Would you care to teach us a lesson on the human body, since you seem to know so much of it."
"HEY WHAT'S LUST for crying out loud I want to know what it is please" he says disparity willing to get an answer no matter what.
She sighed annoyedly, turning to him. "Lust is a very strong sexual desire, that more times than not continues on to adultery, that is why it is a sin." She explained quickly in order to silence him.
last edited Больше года
"Shut up." He snapped again. His face began to take on a deep shade of red as she struck a nerve. "Who says I never care for any of those I slept with? I cared deeply for some, It just that I...gah. Why am I even bothering to explain this to you!?"
"Sleep with.......... so like sex" he says grinning as he said the word in front of them waiting for an reaction
last edited Больше года
"So that's it then, you strung along the ones you cared for, then moving onto the next till you finally got caught and punished. You are far worse than any thief I have ever met." She said disgustedly, she refused to shut up no matter how much he threatened.
LocalArtistist commented…
gtg cya Больше года
"I was just saying.....is it a crime being gay to hmm.....It's a crime doing anything now en days now isn't it " he says walking towards Marron
"No it is not, but that was not the crime I committed." He replied quickly to the young man before turning back to her. "No, it was nothing like that...I strung no one along. I could not."

Mateus sat and watched them, quite amused by their arguing. He knew why the sinner had been punished, but chose to remain silent. It was not his business to state it anyway.
last edited Больше года
Time_Master commented…
Actually, Homosexuality (Gay) was deemed a sin by God Больше года
EeveeOak500 commented…
ok just wondering Больше года
EeveeOak500 commented…
please don't spam Больше года
[moves closer to Marron] "hey we haven't got introduced to each other yet...the names Chase and you are" he says to Marron completely ignoring the fact that others where there
"I hardly think now is the time for introductions..." He looked back to the young man with an eyebrow raised. "But if you must know, my name is Marron. Now." He coughed. "Back to the matter at hand. I assure you that I never cheated on anyone."
[comes closer to him with a smirk] "are you sure about that and" [turns back to the pure one] "Is being gay a sin"
"If i may interfere, Mortals, Homosexuality IS a sin"
Chronos has been sitting there, listening to them argueing all the time, and for a God as tall as the largest mountain, he seemed to be ignored alot.
{looks at him and fear came to his eyes] ''o-ok j-just w-wondering" he says shaking
Marron recoiled and pulled his head back as far as possible from the young man at the moment. "I am positive and please...I am not that kind of person anymore."

"I am sorry my lord, but...I do not remember that being a sin." Mateus looked at him curiously. "What that one did is a sin, but simply the act of loving another is not."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Directingchicky said…
Name: Aimee Peltier
Height:5'4"
Sin:Lust/ Adultery
Punishment:Lycos. Forced to be a part of a species who has the ability to turn into animals. Her animal form is a bear
Other:Was condemned with Marron as a part of his sin.

((Link for picture because it no want to work)

link
Больше года Roxas1314 said…
((I'm gonna jump in here with my own God, as per permission of Axel. Lord Petrus Steele, God of Darkness, Love, and the reddest Wine. Picture below.))

Lord Petrus appeared in a swirl of darkness, and He stepped forward, spotting Marron He patted him on the shoulder and looked at the others there, with a half grin curling up His face. "Boy, your lust was the problem. The problem was not who you lusted after, and it wasn't what hung between their legs. You acted on that form of lust, that's a no-no pal."

He smiled kindly at Marron now, big green eyes full of His own love for others, "Love on the other hand could never be a sin. It is the purest expression of innocence and wholesomeness. If you had loved them all very deeply, lust wouldn't have existed in your heart and soul."
 ((I'm gonna jump in here with my own God, as per permission of Axel. Lord Petrus Steele, God of Darkn
((Now it wants to fluffing work))
 ((Now it wants to fluffing work))
"Uh..." The man's face could not have turned any redder when this other god spoke. He had been skipping around the subject and then this one said it so bluntly. "And I am extremely sorry for what I've done your majesties "He gave a polite bow to all of the gods.

"Ah, do not think such politeness will get you pardoned boy." Mateus spoke with a short laugh. "And Lord Petrus! It has been a while hasn't it." He smiled kindly at the god. "Thank you for your wise words as well. I could never have said it as well as you have."
"As am I." Wearing the same horrid sin as Marron, the lone blonde strode forward, surprisingly ever confident in her stride towards the Gods she did fear, and the others. Like the God who had spoken so kindly, she held bright green eyes that shone no matter her situation, and as she approached them, not a single step faltered as she finaly came to a stop and bowed slightly before them before turning her attention to Marron. "Lust is sin that is easy to fall to, but it is no excuse as I have come to understand. But I must agree in saying that lust is lust, and love is love, no matter the gender, and yet it seems that even those who say they care not seem to judge so rapidly those different from them."