Случайное обыгрывание ролей The End...

wolfy33 posted on Dec 26, 2013 at 06:46AM
Storyline:
A few months ago, when the world wasnt thrown into disaster.....
The Earth was suddenly struck with an Astroid the size of the moon sending the earth hurdling torwards the sun......
But instead the earth ramed into Venus and The earth has resulted to chaos! Natural disasters have made earth...uninhabitable.
lives are taken,..... familys r shattered... souls r riped from the very surface....Survival is critical.. There is only a few left......

Rules:
* no god modding
* no sex
* no disrespecting other characters
* cursing is alowed
* u r alouded to be what ever u like

Oc:
Name:
Race:
Appearance(pic):
Personality:
Bio:
Others:

(: *ENJOY* :)
last edited on Dec 30, 2013 at 12:23AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 62 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

Больше года wolfy33 said…
Name: Jay
Race: Human
Appearance:
Personality: a bit harsh, kind sometimes, clever,
Bio: her parents died in a tornado a few years ago and her 3 brothers took care of her but one day they just... Dissapeared.... She believes they r still alive, she's searching for them.
 Name: сойка, джей Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Human Appearance: Personality: a bit harsh, kind sometime
Больше года Nathan-Croak said…
((Is there any plot to this? I need a bit more detail because I am interesting in joining.))
wolfy33 commented…
yeah sorry about that i was in a hurry... ill work on that in a sec! :) Больше года
(hows that?)
Больше года EeveeOak500 said…
Name-Jeff
Age- 17
Gender- male
Race- Vampire
appearance-pic
personality- Mean sometime but if you get on his good side Nice
Bio-?
 Name-Jeff Age- 17 Gender- male Race- Vampire appearance-pic personality- Mean sometime but if yo
((Exactly what are we going to Rp about? Did everyone die when the asteroid hit? Did they die when the Earth hit this vinu thing? Is everyone going to die no matter what?))
wolfy33 commented…
Yeah but it's a slow process... Sorry for the confusion Больше года
(Alright! I wanna wait for a few more people then we can start)
(ok)
((..?))
Больше года mcterra said…
Name: Dale
Race: demigod - son of Raiga, the lightning god.
Appearance:Pic
Personnality: Calm and coolheaded. Is not easily angered or impressed.
Bio: (Make up one later.)
 Name: Dale Age:17 Gender:Male Race: demigod - son of Raiga, the lightning god. Appearance:Pic Pe
EeveeOak500 commented…
that's the 3rd time i saw Ты use that guy and he looks alot like Red Больше года
mcterra commented…
Well... Больше года
EeveeOak500 commented…
never mind he looks really cool Больше года
Больше года screamingdeath1 said…
Name: Hunter
Race:Human
Appearance:Pic
Personality Coolhead,Creative,Determined,and sometimes calm
Bio: (Make Later)

last edited Больше года
 Name: Hunter Age:17 Gender:Male Race:Human Appearance:Pic Personality Coolhead,Creative,Determin
(Alright guys! Awesome OCs btw! shall we begin?))
(it's up to you)
Alright then lets start!)

The land is flooded with water as far as Jay could see. Water rushes past her feet in a current and debree from buildings float by. She sits on a the roof of a submerged house, stuck between two trees so it doesn't get whooshed away in the strong current. She brings her knees to her chest and stairs into the water "damn this flood I can't go anywhere with this current..." She complained and sighed.
last edited Больше года
Jeff wakes up slowly after being knocked out and is in pain bleeding in some spots, slowly getting up only to fall again he looks around...."agh stupid avalanche I can't even walk now" he said while no one came to his rescue and chances of Hypothermia are high for him
Suddenly, a loud noise like a a waterfall suddenly arose and grew louder and louder. "crap! Jay jumped into the freezing water and started swiming torward high ground. she knew what that sound ment.... a huge wave was coming this way and if she didnt get out of the way she'd get swept under the water. the roaring grew louder as the current began to move faster Jay was trying not to get puller under by it. luckly the roofs of houses below her, under the water, were close enough she could barly reach.
{loud rumbles come from the mountain] "oh no not another avalanche I'm already smashed and cold enough" [tries to get out of the huge piles of snow but fails} "oh no"
Jay finaly makes it to a moutain side and trouges through the snow to get away from the huge wave. even though she was well away from the water she was afraid of getting washed away. the rumling of the avalanche made it hard to walk with out wobbling over. she suddenly triped over someone of something sticking out of the snow and landed on the ground "oof..."
last edited Больше года
"ow...Hey what was that for" [sneezes]
"huh?!....y r u sticking up from the snow like that...?" Jay looks at him stangely.
"I can't move and there are piles of snow preventing me from moving also I think I'm bleeding so why are you here?"
"oh.. let me help u!" Jay compleatly ignores the boys question and starts to dig him out "my name is Jay by the way"

(wheres eveyone else?)
last edited Больше года
{I don't know}
"The names Jeff now why are you here"
"oh.... uhh i..i just needed to get to high ground before i got washed away.." Jay said shivering. her hands where growing numb from the snow she was digging up. plus she was soaked from the water made her legs nub.
"Are you ok you seem cold......{mountain rumbles]......I know where a cabin is to keep you warm and out of the cold......and is the water coming here"
she sneezes "n..no we r too high up.. u should be worried about urself this is nothing..." she gave him a smile then continued to dig him out of the snow even though she was cold.
last edited Больше года
"I've been in this snow for a long time" [coughs] "I thought I was going to get hypothermia for a minute well before you showed up and you can just leave me here and get warm"
".......wha..? im not that h..heartless!.... i did trip over u so this is pay back... ok? besides, im almost d..done" she smiles.
last edited Больше года
[tries to move one of his arms] "agh this is to hard" [looks at Jay] "thanks for trying to get me free"
she stands up her legs still nub "give me ur hand.." she extends he hand out erging him to grab it so she could try and pull him out.
last edited Больше года
[grabs her hand} "ok I'm ready'' A cold breeze fills the air "we probably should get to that cabin soon or else we will freeze"
Jay try's her hardest to pull him out but he is stuck under all the snow. She try's several times "d..does ur wound hurt?" She asks obviously more worried about this guys she just meet then worried about herself.

(It would be really good if someone would pop in right about now..)
(yeah)
*nods head* "the snow is scratching against my wounds but I'll be fine....promise"
Hunter saw two people in the snow."Not again." I ran toward them.I pulled the guy from under the snow."The flood is coming we have to go to the top." Hunter said
"Thanks" {falls to the ground} "I-I can't move I'm in to much pain and I'm frozen"
"Get on my back.The wall is just up that hill." Hunter said to the guy
"O-ok" {tries to move but blood drips out of his body} "I need some help"
"Just get on my back before you bleed to death!" Hunter said,putting the guy on his back and running up the hill.
"agh this hurt" [grabs his shirt tight]
"We should go q..quickly.." Jay said in a worried tone.
"yeah cause this is painful very painful'
Jay shivers "didnt u s..say the water is coming I t..though we in a high area... Either we get washed away or freeze to death..."
"I don't want to freeze or drown to day thank you "
"Ugh! It might it us right now if you guys do get moving." Hunter said,because he knew it would be flooded any minute.
"sorry, i dont know u but we need to go please!" Jay say looking over her shoulder as a loud noise echoed.
"If we go up and avalanche will smash us if we go down well drown"
(wolfy: *pokes Screamingdeath in the face)
{EO5- Death where are ya}
Больше года Liz-chan said…
((this looks interesting! I think i'll join :3))
Name: Azusa
Race: human
Appearance(pic):
Personality: thinks pervertedly, friendly, honest, sometimes doesn't think about what she says sometimes but just acts on impulse.
Bio: Her mom and dad died because a terrible earthquake and they unfortunately fell in the giant crack and her little sister is no where to be found. She's in search for her and lives in an old bunker under that snowy mountain where she is pretty much safe from most natural disasters and she did find it by chance and since it was empty she took her remaining stuff and lives there.
Others: um not much that i can think of rn..
last edited Больше года
 ((this looks interesting! I think i'll Присоединиться :3)) Name: Azusa Age: 16 Gender: female Race: human
EeveeOak500 commented…
THANKS FOR JOINING Больше года
(I wonder when Death will reply....*waits*......where is he :'[ )
Больше года Liz-chan said…
Name: Kota
Race: vampire
Appearance(pic):
Personality: you'd never guess he's a vampire because he's not even a bit scary. He's straight forward and doesn't really try to make friends but won't shun anyone away and he has a short-ish temper and gets annoyed a lot.
Bio: He knows his family is alive because no pesky natural disaster would kill his family of vamps so he wonders alone not really looking for them..
Others: not much but has his usual vamp pours
 Name: Kota Age: 17 Gender: male Race: vampire Appearance(pic): Personality: you'd never guess h