Случайное обыгрывание ролей Fanticy World

wolfy33 posted on Jan 01, 2014 at 02:23AM
A place made up of the imagination and dreams of
earthbound children where anything is possable if u wish it to be.
But there is a dark force trying to take the land from the creatures.
this force is known at The Nothing.. The Nothing is a dark cloud that has
already ingulfed half the land in darkness...
it is controled by a witch named Zeria. she is incredably powerful.

RULEZ!
*NO disrespecting other rpers
*NO sex
*u can be what ever u want... aslong as its some sort of fairytail creature

OC FORMAT!
name:
race:
apperence: (add pic if possable)
bio:
other:

ENJOY!! :D

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 58 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

Больше года heart-of_love said…
((this kinda sounds like the never ending story ))
name: Snow
race: Snow Dragon
apperence: Pic
other: She can change into a human
 ((this kinda sounds like the never ending story )) name: Snow age: ??? gender: Female race: S
((human form))
 ((human form))
Больше года wolfy33 said…
(Omg how did u know that?! Anyways I based it of the never ending story but I wanted it to be different... Ima make my oc later when we get a few more people)
((ok and i knew it was the neverending story because of this sentence "But there is a dark force trying to take the land from the creatures. this force is known at The Nothing.. The Nothing is a dark cloud that has
already ingulfed half the land in darkness... "))
Больше года mcterra said…
Name: Kiba
Race: Werewolf
Appearance:Pic
Other: His eyes are always glowing blue like in the pic.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Kiba Age: Unknown Gender:Male Race: Werewolf Appearance:Pic Other: His eyes are always glo
EeveeOak500 commented…
yeah werewolf Больше года
(cool we got a snow dragon and werewolf XD)
Kiba's werewolf form with glowing blue eyes
 Kiba's werewolf form with glowing blue eyes
Больше года EeveeOak500 said…
{can i join}
((yea))
(please do)
name: Sasha
race: um....Werefox or whatever you call it if it counts
apperence:pic
bio: When she was little she would get into a lot of trouble like tearing stuff up and playing to hard
other: Also she had to be put in a cage sometimes

name: Sasha age: 16 gender: female race: um....Werefox или whatever Ты call it if it counts
(When do we start this?)
((idk perhaps after Wolfy makes her character))
(that's true.)
Больше года zeph2dmax said…
name: Evan
race: witch
appearance: pic
bio: Born as an orphan, he was raised by a witch until he learned she was evil and eventually killed her. He now works as a mercenary, traveling the world to slay what he deems bad.
other: has a cold personality, doesn't talk much
 name: Evan age: classified information gender: male race: witch appearance: pic bio: Born as an
heart-of_love commented…
Soul XD Больше года
mcterra commented…
Soul kills witches. Больше года
(lets start!)

name: Jay
race: elf
apperence: (add pic if possable)
bio: will devolp over time..
other: she can use magic and stuff
 (lets start!) name: сойка, джей age: ??? gender: Female race: elf apperence: (add pic if possable) b
(kk)
Больше года Directingchicky said…
((So this is pretty much an awful representation of The Neverending Story with a random witch as a ruler instead of the Childlike Empress? ))
last edited Больше года
wolfy33 commented…
pretty much... Больше года
wolfy33 commented…
but id like it if ud keep opions to urself Больше года
wolfy33 commented…
If I need Совет from u ill let u know Больше года
Jay sits under the shade of oddly formed trees and yawns. 'this place is alot more green.. then the westward end..' she thinks as she stairs up at the patches of sunlight shining through the trees leaves.
"Ok Sasha your free to roam outside for now" her dad said
"kk" [Sasha runs outside]
Kiba's steps echoed in the forest as he ran. He stopped and sniffed the air around him. He spotted a smell. It was a living being, an elf to be more precise. He sniffed the air again and spotted another smell coming closer. It was quite a weird creature. A mixture of a fox and a human.
"Come ya tail" Sasha said as she ran around faster "agh your so aggravating tail" {sits on the ground thinking that she was alone}
"Jay? Jay!" Snow calls flying around in her dragon form. She spots Jay laying under a tree and she lands next to her changing into her human form at the last moment. "there you are" Snow smiles her long silver dress flowing around her legs.
Kiba's eyes widened as he spotted another smell. Quite a rare one. A powerful creature. It was a dragon. He couldn't miss this opportunity. He quickly dashed to where the smell came from.
"I hate my tail" Caroline says mad "why can't you let me catch you for once" she looks at her tail and sticks her tongue out at her tail
Snow looks up "huh.....werewolf?" She says glaring at the trees around her with her gray eyes.
{starts rolling around in the grass and grabs her tail} "gotcha finally" {lets go} "Now what ta do"
Больше года screamingdeath1 said…
Name: Finn
Race: Griffin
Appearance: Pic
Bio: A mad scientist made a crazy plan.To make a griffin and human combined.So after 276 days of research and work,Mad finally created who is known as,Finn.(That is how he is a griffin) Finn was a normal boy with a normal life until he was kidnapped and put in a bag from his hometown, Vegas.(And that was how he was brought to the mad scientist)
Other:He can breathe fire and builds up energy when closest to the sun
 Name: Finn Age: 17 Gender:Male Race: Griffin Appearance: Pic Bio: A mad scientist made a crazy p
EeveeOak500 commented…
Cool Death Больше года
screamingdeath1 commented…
thanks Больше года
(pic of Finn's griffin form)
 (pic of Finn's griffin form)
(nice)
"why do i smell Griffin now?" Snow says looking around. "first Werewolf now Griffin."
Kiba arrived the place. He hid behind a tree and watched the dragon and the elf. He was more interested in the dragon.
{Sasha runs behind a tree) "I'm gonna eat that flyi thingi" {she tells herself}
Больше года zeph2dmax said…
Evan looked up to the skies, watching the clouds drift off away. He sighed, then looked down beneath the tree from which he was perched at and saw someone playing around. Evan looked up to the sky once more, ignoring the the girl.
As Finn was flying in the sky he found the place.He dove straight towards a guy and landed."Sup,I'm Finn"
Without warning, Kiba dove out from behind the tree.. In mid-air, he transformed and landed infront of the dragon. He growled as he looked at her with his glowing blue eyes, exposing rows of razor-sharp, jagged teeth.
"Wow doggi" {Sasha watched them from inside the tree}
Then Finn saw a werewolf and a dragon fight.He turned into a Griffin.Finn ran toward the werewolf to back off."Did she do anything to you?"
Snow dives into the bushes and in moments is in her dragon form and flying in the sky. "why do you attack me?" She demands looking down at them.
"I'm saving you from this manic,who is trying to kill you." Finn said,looking in the sky and back down to keep his balance,
Kiba turned and growled at the Griffin too. "Stay out of this, punk!!"
"i was not asking you Griffin." she says glaring at the Werewolf.
" Now you calling people punks now,heh" Finn said, as his Griffin's feathers raised to the sun.Then out of nowhere he blew fire on the werwolf
last edited Больше года
Snow flinches and transforms into her human form. " Is it because dragon's are so rare that's why were attacked?" She asks as the werewolf is on fire.
Sasha started shaking a little watching them fight
Finn turns back to human and whispers."That what he deserved." he smirked walking to the girl who can turn into a dragon.
Sasha: "wow so intense"
Snow looks at the griffin boy. "Snow" she says
(Sorry I didn't reply)

Jay looks at the unfimilur faces then looks to Snow in silence.
((dead?))
(pretty much)