Случайное обыгрывание ролей Crazy Любовь

Screaming_Death posted on Jan 08, 2014 at 04:25AM
This rp is about romance,betrayal, money and did I say romance? XD. So basically it's like Romance Rp but I wanted to create this show the people that is in it can have fun and keep up.

Rule:
Don't really care but just don't fight over stuff
And there is only 10 people that is playing in this so I hope you make it!

Character List:

Name:
Personality:
Bio:(If you want)
Other:

(This is where most of the people live)
 This rp is about romance,betrayal, money and did I say romance? XD. So basically it's like Romance Rp

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 108 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 108

Больше года Screaming_Death said…
(Can people join.Ever body is well come.!)
Больше года LocalArtistist said…
(Can I?)

Name: Bailey Walters
Appearance:(Pic possible) pic
Personality: funny sarcastic and playful easily made jealous
Bio:(If you want) will fill in later
Other: is afraid of dogs
 (Can I?) Name: Bailey Walters Age:19 Appearance:(Pic possible) pic Personality: funny sarcastic
Больше года Brooklyn_Helena said…
(This sounds fun.. May I join?)
Name: Fae Maguire
Appearance: picture
Personality: Bubbly and happy. There if anyone needs to talk. Believes she's forever alone but when she's in a relationship she can get jealous easily. Sometimes sarcastic and irritating. A bit of a nerd.
Bio: I thin I'll make this up as I go.
Other: She plays hip hop violin.
 (This sounds fun.. May I join?) Name: Fae Maguire Age: 20 Appearance: picture Personality: Bubbly
(I can make a dude if you want?)
Больше года Palin_X765 said…
Name: Kane La'dere
Appearance:(Pic possible)
Personality: He is not an out going person. Keeps to himself
Bio: He lived a poor life. Now he tries his hardest to become successful in life so his future family wont have to struggle.
Other: He is a drunk and a habitual smoker
 Name: Kane La'dere Age:23 Appearance:(Pic possible) Personality: He is not an out going person. Ke
(Thanks for joining! We can start if now!)

Name:Oliver Shades

Appearance:Pic

Personality: Cool-headed,calm,and likes to have fun

Bio: Make it as I go.

Other: Has a dog named Riley
last edited Больше года
 (Thanks for joining! We can start if now!) Name:Oliver Shades Age:20 Appearance:Pic Perso
(Dog Riley)
 (Dog Riley)
(So how do you want to start?)
Больше года BlackSparrow said…
{Is it alright if I still join?}
{Yea.And you can start it how ever you want use your creative side.But they live in that big mansion/hotel on the top}

(Okay I'll start .)

Bailey walked out onto the open balcony, the bright sunlight reflecting off the bright green leafs made them look like brilliant emeralds shining in the breeze. With a small smirk she pulled out a small bucket full of colored water balloons and started dropping them down onto the ground with a splat. Right in front of the entrance. When finished her smirk grew. Looking down at it from above it was the perfect smiley face, from the ground it just looked like a huge colored water puddle. She could hear voices from below and giggled lightly she hadn't thought that there would be people down there, and to be honest right now she didn't care. She just thought the smiley face looked cool.
As Oliver was doing the same as Bailey,he was hiding in the bushes when she throw a water balloon on him.He looked at the balcony,and yelled,"Bailey...Why me?!?!" Oliver ducking under the steps and going into the mansion/hotel which was called, Tortellini.He went on Bailey's room and knocked real loud.
She jumped slightly hearing his banging on her door. So carefully she walked over to it and opened just a crack. "Bailey residence, how can I help you?" She asked the cheeky grin on her face ruin all her attempts at looking innocent and when she saw he was drenched in the colored water she immediately burst out laughing. "That color looks good on you." She giggled covering her mouth with her hand in attempt to stifle the laughter.
last edited Больше года
{I can also make a guy if you need me to}

Name: Eva Wilson
Appearance: pic
Personality: It’ll develop
Bio: This’ll also develop.
 {I can also make a guy if Ты need me to} Name: Eva Wilson Age: 20 Appearance: pic Personalit
Больше года Nathan-Croak said…
Name: Sam Touley
Appearance:pic
Bio: I suppose this will devolop into whatever
last edited Больше года
 Name: Sam Touley Age:: 21 Appearance:pic Bio: I suppose this will devolop into whatever
Больше года Flora_Swift said…
Name: Kitty Cat
Appearance: pic
Personality: Fun loving, exotic, cute, ambitious
Bio: She just lead a normal life.
 Name: Kitty Cat Age: 19 Appearance: pic Personality: Fun loving, exotic, cute, ambitious Bio: Sh
Больше года fangfan7 said…
Name: Laurel Kingsley
Appearance: Pic
Personality: It’ll develop
Bio: Laurel ran away from an abusive household, and ended up at the mansion. ((More well come later))
 Name: лавр благородный, лавр, лорел Kingsley Age: 20 Appearance: Pic Personality: It’ll develop Bio: лавр благородный, лавр, лорел ran a
Fae say on her own balcony with a book, looking up every now and then. At one point, she looked up and saw Bailey dropping the water balloons and she chuckles lightly to herself before going back to her book. The sounds of the birds and leaves gently rustling were beautiful. Also, the sun was bright, and that's why she loved reading outside. After hearing the last balloon splat on the ground, she stood up to look at what they formed. A smiley face. How nice.
"I'm through! I might go over and meet some one other then a girl throwing a balloon to an innocent man." Oliver smirked closing the door and heading to his room.He had but his new shirt and shorts on and headed out again.

(What if Fae and Oliver bump into each other and start to like each other.It's called Cray Love! XD)
(Yes! Sounds awesome. Let's do it.)
Fae picked her book up and went back into her apartment. She put the book down on a table and decided to go out and meet people. She didn't know anyone here yet anyways. Might as well get some friends. She puts on her beanie and heads out of her room.
((Sorry for the paragraph lol))

Sam sat across the street on a bench, legs crossed reading a book he obviously wasn't interested in. The bright sun shined powerfully, forcing him to readjust his hat. With a sigh he slammed the book to a close and looked around. There he took in his surrounds.He squinted, his eyes adjusting from the darkness of the shade over his book to the bright day that existed. The sky, blue and cloudless, the breeze slight and comfortable giving relief to the humid air. It truly was a beautiful day. The man stretched out his arms, yawning loudly. Just then his eyes caught movement on from the balcony across the street. The figure retreated quickly before he could even tell who or what it was. Perhaps it was Bailey. It had to be, it was the balcony right next to his.Sam took the shades off of his shirt and put them on. He grinned and looked directly at the sun, a small victory. Minutes later he decided to do something with the day other than reading and with that stood up and crossed the street, heading towards the mansion/hotel.
last edited Больше года
Bailey snickered as he closed the door then quickly opened the door and called after him. "Well it's your fault you didn't catch it!" Then she quickly ran back into her room and grabbed a condom and filled it completely full of water. Some would think this a waist but it was all she ever used them for. Carefully running over to his apartment she placed it in front of his door for him to step on. Giggling she hurriedly ran down through the hallway and down the stairs. She knew he would more than likely try and hunt her down for it, but she didn't care she just wanted a good laugh and he was a prim source. Running down the front steps she trampled into Sam as she crossed the street. Turning tingly for a second to apologize as she ran off she continued on her was looking for a good view point.
Sam watched as she ran off. He smiled slightly before heading inside. He slowly trotted up the stairs and down the hall, carefully stepping over what looked like a condom filled with water. Same chuckled slightly before stopping at his own door and walking in. He kicked off his shoes, and headed to the fridge pulling out two cold ones before opening the screen doors and walking out onto the balcony. He leaned over the railings as he sipped on the can, his eyes following Baliey.
As Laurel neared the mansion she was supposed to be living at now, she pulled the hood from her hoodie off of her head. She knew it was too warm for the hoodie but it was comfortable and she didn't feel like taking it off yet. She walked towards whet her room was, stepping around a large puddle....[A smiley face?] she asked herself. She just shook her head and continued on inside.
Panting slightly as she sprinted over to another building she ran up its steps till she reached the roof, on top of this building was a kind of small secluded garden that shaded the roof giving her the perfect view of the mansion. She tipped over an empty flower pot and sat on it, there was a small strawberry bush growing next to her and she pulled off a few and happily popped them into her mouth. She was still giggling to herself about what she had done earlier. Her view lingered a bit as she looked over at the other balconies and saw Sam looking right at her. Smirking she gave him a wink placing one finger over her lips as to say. "Shhh..."
Sam grinned and raised a brow. He sighed as he cracked open the other can, throwing the first over the railing to the ground below. He stared at her curious as to how and why she was up there.
Больше года Flora_Swift said…
((The problem is, no one is to pair up with Kitty.))
Kitty ran down the steps of the library, a book tucked under her arm. She looked around her for hope of seeing someone she knew, but no one was to talk to her. She shrugged and kept on hurrying to her study. As she got there, she put the book down on the desk and had a mad urge to look outside. Kitty hurried to the balcony and saw someone in someplace with someone.
( I'm sure you could invite someone to the RP . By the way Nathan-C I'm waiting for the others to reply first. )
Flora_Swift commented…
OK Больше года
(Well I was waiting for Screaming but never mind...)

Hearing the can clang against the hard ground as it landed. Then looked up as he cracked open the other one. A playful pout on her lips as she folded her hands as if begging for one of his beers.
Sam pointed at his can and then smiled mouthing the words "do you want one?" He cracked open the can and left the balcony. He changes his shoes and grabbed his car keys before heading out the door. Within minutes he was at street level, in his hands his keys and a six pack. With a soft sigh he slowly began walking towards his jeep.
She nodded her answer to his question and watched him curiously as he left for his jeep. Slowly nibbling the strawberry in her hand she watched, her glance pivoting from the strawberry between her lips to her yet sprung condom prank, and back to him. The entertainment she would get from her prank and the curiosity of him both seemed equally tempting, so she leaned forward on the ledge of the roof deciding to wait and see which broke the tie.
The man hopped into his jeep, throwing the six pack into the passenger seat. The car roared loudly as it came to life. Sam looked up back at her and winked. Soon he was backing out of the parking spot and driving away. It wasn't like he was going anywhere. In fact he was just moving his car, it was Wednesday meaning street cleaning day. He parked his car a few blocks away and walked the distance back, stopping at the building Bailey resided on top of. He locked eyes with her again, beer in hand, a grin spreading across his face. Same waved at her, almost asking to come up, or rather she come down.
She giggled lightly seeing him wave at her. Casting one last look over at the condom water ballon and sighed, so much for that. Pushing off the ledge she tossed the rest of her strawberry over, then signaled with a grin that she was coming down. After a few moments she reached the street and walked over to him. An cheeky smirk on her features and her thumbs in her back pockets she stopped only few feet away. "Hello there..." She said playfully as she finally got to get a decent look at him more then the simple glance as she had trampled into him.
Eva hurried out of her room and raced down the hall, narrowly missing a girl she had never seen before, and just missing a condom full of water. She then raced out to her car, jumping in and taking off, she was sure she probably left skid marks. She was late for her job, again, and had little doubt that either this time or the next time she was late they'd fire her. Fine, then she could spend her time having fun.
"Hello, yourself," he replied a grin slapped across his face as well. "What where you doing up there?" He chuckled as he offered her a can. They were still cold. "I'm Sam by the way."
She gave a small shrug taking the desired can from him. "Why do you ask?" She teased cracking open the can and taking a swig from it. Then with a satisfied smack of her lips she looked back up at him. "I'm Bailey and thanks for the drink." She said raising it up slightly as if to give a toast then took another drink of it.
"Not everyday does someone randomly run to the top of a building then lock eyes with a stranger." He said with a grin. "I assume you live next door to me, crazy how we never met." He said.
"So you were watching me!... But then again I can't blame you." She pretended to adjust 'herself' in her bra and flip her hair batting her eyelashes like being female was some big deal. "I guess I'm just too great of a ninja for you. There for you didn't meet me till I wanted you to." She stated jokingly as she leaned back against the wall.
last edited Больше года
Sam chuckled softly. He too leaned against the wall slipping on his can. The man placed the other cans down on the ground. "So what do you do? As a job I mean." He asked her.
"I'm a Hooters girl." She said simply waiting to see his reaction. She tried hiding the smirk on her face by drinking some more but that didn't exactly work and she ended up pouring most of it down her neck. "Cold!" She gasped laughing as she tried to wipe the alcohol off herself.
Sam's face turned a bright red, his skin tingled. A confused grin haunted his face. "Erm..Hooters huh?" He said. "I go to the college a little ways from the beach. But I work part time at amusement park on the beach. He crossed his legs and looked at the other cans." I think that's enough for me." He chuckled. It was his last intention to get drunk the early in the day.
Laurel dumped her things in her room and then changed something more suited for the water. She grabbed a bag with a book and some drinks and headed outside to see what all there was for her to do.
She grinned he didn't seem to know what Hooters was. Good. She looked back at him about to make a comment on working at an amusement park but she saw the color in his cheeks and the confused look on his features. And the realisation came to her. "Oh my god! You're already tipsy?!" She laughed out loud. "You're in college right? Aren't you supposed to have some endurance?"she asked him surprise, mockery and a tad bit of disappointment weaved into her voice. "Have many have you even had? What 3 or 4?" She asked setting down her empty can and grabbing the pack. "Dude, I could finish this bad boy and still not be even a little bit tipsy." She stated in an almost challenging manner, before cracking open her second one and drinking it down.
(Wow. I never thought people would even post!)
"I wasn't really one for parties." He lied, the color from his cheeks fading. "I just don't drink often. But from the looks of it, you do." He chuckled. Sam ran his hand through his hair. "You seem like a party girl." He continued, "I bet you have a party to go to tonight"his voice wavered slight, revealing his true curiosity. He crushed the can in his hands and tossed it to the side of the road.
As Oliver was still walking he bumped into a girl.It looked like she had a bump on her head."That must hurt.You need to go to the nurse." He said,ashamed of making a girl and having her have a headache.
(No! You were supposed to set off the condom water ballon trap!)
Still smirking she eyed him with a curiosity of her own. "I might...why do you ask?" She leaned in a bit closer as if she were interrogating him. "Did you want to come~?'' She taunted playfully.
(He did but you splashed him and he went to your door and argued with you and he went out as he bumped into Fae
"Maybe I do." He replied, a short grin appearing on his face. "Depends on where it is." He muttered. They were still close, he could smell her, a mixture of some unknown alluring sent and beer. The hairs on the back of Sam's neck rose, his eyes turning a slight pink. "That is, if you're willing to take me." He muttered, a challenging tone in his voice.