Случайное обыгрывание ролей Guardians of Animalia

Riku114 posted on Jan 19, 2014 at 06:42AM
(PS: The title isnt completely accurate being this is only a fraction of the Animalia animals XD)

This is the world flourishing with nature. In fact, this world has 10 nations of animals. These 10 nations are Amphibia Reptilia Aves Artiodactyla Cetacea Primates Rodentia Feliformia Caniformia and Pinniped. Each nation are granted them a guardian. These guardians are descendants of the original first animal type of each race. The guardians serve like the king or queen of each nation and are much like high royalty. They also carry the highest strength of all the nation. Though being a Guardian is a risky thing. When one guardian kills the other, they take on the ability to become that animal type that the now dead guardian had or to become a mix. (EX: Amphibia kills Reptila guardian and now Amphibia can become a reptile or a cross over of amphibians and reptiles). Due to this, the nations feud against eachother to become the guardian of all animals....... Higher than the true ruler of the land that stays in capital. Not even the guardians get to see that one though.

------------------------------------

Okay this little part is only informative. I dont care if it flows with the paragraph above XD. Okay so the Grand Capital is the place where neutrality between nations are. War is not to be placed and no violence against opposing nations shall occur. This is where important matters concerning the nations are negotiated safely like treaties, allies, war, and so on. Inside the Grand Capital is the Grand Guardian, the Guardian that had created the world many years ago along with the original guardians. Though no one has ever seen the Grand Guardian, infact, no one even knows if the Grand Guardian is a he or a she. Along with the Guardians, the Grand Guardians have created non-aging beings to run errands as its pawns. There are ones to cause chaos under its words, there are ones to remain peace, there are ones to enforce rules and so on. These beings can telepathically hear the Grand Guardian's fake voice to receive orders and are said to be able to take on a Guardian in order to do their duties

Owner: Me. Duh.
Co-Owner: Wanta
Adviser & Secretary: Cyrus

Rules:
1) No Godmodding. This mean overpowering your characters. Controling other writer's characters. Not giving the opponent time to respond to an attack as well.
2) PG 13, though your characters can cuss how they like.
3) Be fair when fighting alright?
4) Be able to loose a character or two okay? Though be considerate.
5) No one liners like “Jake walked into the cafe” then the next post being “Jake said 'hi' and waved”. I dont expect pages of writing, but something. Anything......
6) GRAMMAR! I want to be able to understand what you are writing.
7) Romance. Lets get this straight. Some is fine. I mean like a little but remember that this is war.
8) Do not delete posts
9) No Mythical Creatures unless you are one of the guardians
10) CHARACTERS MUST TAKE A SIDE WHEN IT COMES TO WAR.
11) Time skips with majority approval
12) Be fair and Have fun

Nations:
Amphibia ~ Amphibians
Reptilia ~ Reptiles
Aves ~ Birds
Artiodactyla ~ Hooved Animals
Cetacea ~ Whales and Dolphins
Primates ~ Primapes
Rodentia ~ Rodents
Feliformia ~ Cats
Caniformia ~ Dogs
Pinniped ~ Seals and Walrus

Characters:

Amphibia
Guardian: Zeax (Death)
Citizens: Ryu (Death)

Reptilia
Guardian: Aleks (zeph)
Citizens: Deku (zeph) Jake (zeph)

Aves
Guardian: Kajihime (Kaji) Aniles (riku)
Citizens: Cail Norve (riku) Tyner Kuroyami (riku) Arias Novel (riku) Noria Kailes (riku) Koris Kurokami (riku) Zorio Flores (riku)

Artiodactyla
Guardian: Xavi Lourdes (Wanta)
Citizens:

Cetacea
Guardian: Cesilia Taren (Riku)
Citizens: Tykane Nosore (Riku) Toriko Nosore (Riku)

Primates
Guardian:
Citizens:Link (Sableye)

Rodentia
Guardian: Marcus Panzavecchia (Cyrus)
Citizens: Beaverton Wooden (Cyrus) Old Man Henry (Cyrus) Axel Recht (cyrus)

Feliformia
Guardian: Asanake Miore (Riku)
Citizens: Trega Coris (Riku) Zhi Terve (Riku) Jikeyo Kirome (Riku)

Canifromia
Guardian: Renee Cromwell (wanta)
Citizens: Oboro (Wanta) Ain Cromwell (Wanta) Esher (Wanta) Isis (Wanta) Ossia (Yugioh) Igetis Sigma (cyrus) Kieth Crihard (zeph)

Pinniped
Guardian: Michael Sealington (Onix)
Citizens: Survey (Onix)

Grand Capital:
Guardian: Hakare Sorvia (riku)
Beings: Okami Nalie/Observer&Adviser (Riku) Saiju Kivane/Law,Army,Assainations (riku) Naomi Arvede/ (wanta)
Citizens:

Character Profile:

Name:

Nation:

Species:

Human appearance:

Animal appearance:

Mix appearance: (optional)

Guardian or Citizen:

Powers: (Besides animal transformation. What else?)

Weakness: (Everything has one)

Bio: (Yes I mean a bio...... At least put 3 sentences......)

Other:

Nation Terrains: (if you make the guardian describe the land)

Amphibia: Amphibia is a large swamp full with traps under water only us the amphibians know how to disable the traps its a great place to fight full of caves trees and underwater caves dolphins are highly dengerous in our lands so please my fellow amphibians watch out for them

Reptilia: Reptilia is split between many biomes. In the upper north east corner of Reptilia, lies a medium sized desert. In the north west corner of Reptilia are forests. In the south west there are rainforest and in the south east are flat grasslands. It has a home for those reptiles out there.

Aves: Aves is a split between forests and rain forest. In these forests, there are huge trees that barely let any light come to the floor of the forests even on the most sunny days, thus, like any bird, we live in the tree tops. But because of such, it makes us vulnerable to fire and to being chopped down so I , Kaji, have taken the bother to create my own countermeasures to that.

Canifromia: Canifromia is mostly Savanna and Plains. There are lengthy flat areas with equally lengthy hilly areas. There are lakes and rivers scattered throughout the land. Canifromia is filled with wildlife that the carnivorous citizens of the nation use for food. In the very center of the land is a massive palace that is the home of the Guardian.

Rodentia: Filled with trash,No trees and no lakes.There somehow is a abundance of cheese in the surrounding area though. There is a massive wall around Rodentia

Feliformia: Its a mix of plains and forest, with a few mountains. The nation can accommodate just about any cat species. Across the nation are scattered lakes and rivers. In the land's center lies a city and near the city's edge is the Guardian's Palace.

(Yes. This is the reboot of Guardians of Emotions changed to Guardians of Animalia)
 (PS: The Название isnt completely accurate being this is only a fraction of the Animalia Животные XD)
last edited on Feb 24, 2014 at 05:41AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 873 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...