Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Institution ((Retry))

fangfan7 posted on Jan 27, 2014 at 07:03AM
((This was my first rp, I just wanted to try it again and see if it went anywhere))

Plot:
You wake up one morning with no memory whatsoever of yourself. All you can recall is your name. As you find you are free to explore, you leave the room you are in and realize you are in a school, known as the Institute. Or so it seems. When you meet up with other students you find that you're not the only one with no memory (you well remember how long you’ve been at the institute though, if you want). As the time goes on you well start to recall things about you and from your past.
You and a small group start to discover that the Institute is not what it appears. Recently strange things have been happening and students have slowly begun to remember things as well as disappearing. You want to escape and so you all ban together to try and figure out what is going on (e.g. secret meeting at nigh, or whatever you like). There is a terrible history to the place and everyone is in danger. You and this group want to escape, but you can't, and even if you do, leaving the institute means permanently forfeiting your memory. Your goal? Follow the rules of the Institute. Live and Remember, because your memory could save your life.

Rules:
• No godmodding
• No killing without permission
• Language and romance/sex are allowed
but please keep it to a minimum and not overly graphic
• Preferably no one liners, but it’s not mandatory
• Please respect other role players
• Try to keep your posts understandable (no text talk please)
• Have fun
*Please don't be the person who says they know everything about everyone, you don't remember anything except maybe bits and pieces*

Everyone is Human, there are no otherworldly creatures or abilities (sorry I know that’s boring). But almost anything else can happen. Harsh, even deadly punishments, unusual barricades, testing, students going missing, ect.
A side note to otherworldly creatures: the closest thing to them is mutated animals that had been tested on and then were sent to guard the perimeter of the institute.
You can either be a student (18 and under), an Instructor (a teacher basically), a guard, or any other part you think may come in at some point and you would like to be. Most instructors are essentially evil; we can have a few who are good.
You can have as many parts as you like
(Sorry that’s a lot of rules)

Please Include

Name:

Appearance (picture optional):

Role (student, instructor, guard, ect.):

How long you’ve been at the Institute:

Bio (optional: You can put this down or not, but everything in it will not be revealed or known until later. Just don’t forget):

Anything else that needs mentioning:

Anything important that comes up well be mentioned here
 ((This was my first rp, I just wanted to try it again and see if it went anywhere)) Plot: Ты wak
last edited on Jan 27, 2014 at 07:09AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 141 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...