Случайное обыгрывание ролей 2-3D

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 04:32AM
Not many know how it happened. Not many love the fact. On the other hand, some do. I mean, in this knew 2-3 Dimensional world, who wouldn't want to fish on the moon? 3 dimensional and 2 dimensional shapes and forms collide to make such a world, where the moon his always crescent and the sun looks like a balled up piece of paper with squiggly lines coming from it.The entire 2D world is like something straight out of an anime and cartoon. Humans walking dogs........TALKING dogs, cows that actually say "Moo" instead of....you know, actually mooing. Roosters screeching out "Cocka-doodle-doo" every morning, people jumping on clouds as if they were floating trampolines. Talking pumpkins on Halloweens, and people that are glowing 24-7 for no apparent reason known to man. Cartoonish deaths. It's a new awkward world that we live in now, but some have learned to live in such a cartoonish world. Others are trying to figure out a way to fix this strange mess. But either way, we have to live with it for the time being right? Well, it's not so bad though. Atleast there's a regular, 3D part to enjoy. Where animals dont talk, and people dont bounce on clouds or fish on the crescent moon. But there are strange deaths happening there also......but ignore that if you like. Just enjoy yourself in this new world!!
~
Ok, so this is a rather strange rp to come up with, but i thought i'd just try something new. Something never actually tried before. Anyways, here's how things work in 2-3D. Certain places that you go to turns you into a 2D type form, where you're kinda cartoonish and can do unimaginable things. The 3D part of 2-3D is basically normal, but you can find yourself falling through manholes that appear out of nowhere. The weird thing is, even in the 3D world, things that would normally hurt you such as falling from a high place or something has no effect. Well.....should i say, lessened effects. It hurts like hell but you dont die. Back to the 2D part. Your like paper that can stop itself from being blown away by the wind. You're bound to see many talking animals and strange things like bullets that go in their own direction and can also talk. And as for the strange deaths in both dimensionals, i'll leave that to you to unfold. And yes......half animals are aloud.

Rules:
*No Godmodding
*Profanity is aloud
*No killing a character without permission
*No one liners, atleast TRY!
*Enjoy Yourself!

Character Sheet:
Name:
Human or Half Animal?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Do you like this 2-3D world?:

((Questions? Just Ask Me! :D))

last edited on Feb 01, 2014 at 04:36AM
save

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 99 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 99

Больше года heart-of_love said…
((sounds pretty good i might join))
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
:3 Больше года
Больше года Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Leon
Human or Half Animal?: Human
Appearance: (pic)
Personality: He actually has two, and both depend on what dimension he's in because he get's changed into a kid when he's in the 2D part.
Bio: When the world went all........weird, he didnt know how to handle the situation. When he first entered the 2D part of 2-3D and found out he would be turned into a kid, he loved it. Well, atleast the kid version of him does. Not to mention that he's his kid version half of the time! And he's British.
Do you like this 2-3D world?:Yep
last edited Больше года
 Name: Leon Age: Unknown Gender:Male Human или Half Animal?: Human Appearance: (pic) Personality:
((Kid Leon))
 ((Kid Leon))
Name: Sora
Human or Half Animal?: Human
Appearance: Pic
Personality: she has two the naughtly her in the 3D and the Kid, good girl her in 2D
Bio: She was surprised when she went to the 2D and turned into a kid, unless she cooking or cleaning her house she's in the 2D world
Do you like this 2-3D world?: She thinks its awesome.
 Name: Sora Age: ? Gender: female Human или Half Animal?: Human Appearance: Pic Personality:
Good girl
 Good girl
((Glad you joined :P we just need atleast 2 more people))
((ok italics is her naughty self talking when she's in good girl form. bold is good girl talking when she's in naughty form.))
Больше года LocalArtistist said…
Name: Jacqueline (or jack for short)
Human or Half Animal?: human
Appearance: picture
Personality: both male and female sides have the same sarcastic side and you will learn the rest as we go.
Bio: didn't notice until someone pointed it out that she had became a guy as she went into the 2-D world, and that was mainly because her clothes weren't fitting properly. Also has a dog that likes to escape to the 2-D side.
Do you like the 2-3D world?: depends on if she's wearing the right clothes or if she knows where her dog is.
 Name: Jacqueline (or jack for short) Age: 17 Gender: female in 3-D side male in 2-D Human или Half
(Male version don't mind butler uniform)
 (Male version don't mind butler uniform)
Больше года Screaming_Death said…
Name: Shade
Human or Half Animal: Half-Animal (Platypus which indicates anything around them with out using the seeing sense.He have venom in his nails but don't use them unless he wants to.And thats about it
Appearance:Pic
Personality: Ok I will say he has three sides of him. Nice in 2-D,Hater in 3-D,and the hidden one the assassin which is a bad ass person in 4-D
Bio: He travel to the 4-D world which is a black hole everywhere which can take you to different dimensions.In the rate of dimensions he would give 4-D 10,3-D about a 7ish,and 2-D um 5ish about to turn six.He travels alone in the 4-D world which is secret to everybody but him
Do you like the 2-3D world: Depends if he felling that type of dimension.He always go to 4-D world because he is a bad ass so yeah

(Um I'm just wanting for a aproval if this is good because it says 2-3D not 4-D.)
last edited Больше года
 Name: Shade Age: ??? he forgets but he is 6 Gender: Male Human или Half Animal: Half-Animal (Platy
Time_Master commented…
I'm pretty sure the 4th Dimension is Time, unless we're talking about things like drawings. @_@ i might be wrong Больше года
Screaming_Death commented…
I thought 4 dimensions was really black holes.Wait I think it's is black holes! because it had a outside and inside and it's sometimes look like a tunnel.I may be wrong tho Больше года
no, actually you're right Больше года
((Ok Then! You guys ready to start?))
(Lets start)
Sora passed over the line from 3-D to 2-D and changed into a little girl. "wee." She spun around sending her skirt spinning around her legs. "I wonder where Leon is." She giggled. God your stupid why dont you go throw eggs at the talking animals? "no i'm not going to." Sora said to herself sitting in a flower field and making a daisy chain.
last edited Больше года
Leon stared out at the cartoonish sun and sighed. "This is ridiculous....." he crossed the line into 2-D on the other side of the small town. As he did, he shrunk and his clothing changed as he turned into a kid. A smile appeared on his face and he started to run around. He ran and laughed as he petted some of the talking dogs. After a while, he found Sora in a flower field. "Hey! Sora!" he called out, waving his hand.
Jack stood out on the street watching the changes of both dimensions . She sighed her dog called back to her from the 2-d side. "Come on, come on I know you want to come over here! Come on!" She stared at him watching the others pass through like it was nothing, and that's how she was...at first... "Come on come on!" Her dog leaded till she finally walked to the other side. She felt her hair shorten and shoulders broaden and her clothes her arrange themselves. He looked down at his dog "happy now?" He asked feeling rather pathetic. His dog nodded, "Very." Then it bounded away forcing Jack to run farther into the dimension to get him.
After talking with Sora for a while, Leon found himself back tracking and running into a dog. He was knocked to the ground for a moment and blinked a few times. His adult self probably would've said a couple of.......words, but his kid self just started laughing. "Hello doggy......." he looked around. His british accent was thick. "Are ya lost?"
Dogs name: Fish
Breed: bulldog
(And yes that is a pic of my puppy and yes his name is Fish.)

Fish pranced about happy to be petted. "Nope but I wanna be!" He cheered only to hear Jack calling out in the distance. "Fish?! Fish where are you?!" Fish heard how ridiculous his master sounded and burst out laughing.
 Собаки name: рыба Age: щенок Breed: bulldog (And yes that is a pic of my щенок and yes his name is F
A dog named рыба XD How ironic! Больше года
Больше года tigerfinn said…
Name: matt/marcy
Human or Half Animal?: human
Appearance: pic (girl pic coming right up)
Personality: depends on his/her mood
Bio: he is born on southeast asia (it means philippines)
Do you like this 2-3D world?: im not sure it depends

(boy on the 2d part)
(GTG)
 Name: matt/marcy Age: ??? Gender: male/female Human или Half Animal?: human Appearance: pic (girl
"Is that your name? Fish?" he heard Jack calling the pup. "Well then, do you want to go home Fish?" Leon asked. He was struck with a curiosity. "Wait......but you're a dog named Fish......but YOU"RE a DOG!" he started laughing, completely forgetting that the pup had a master at all. He petted the pup again, before he finally remembered something. He stood up and dug in his pocket and pulled out a red ball that had a blue paw print on it. "Want to play?"
"Yes my name is Fish." Fish said grunted once someone else started laughing about it it didn't seem funny. But as soon as Leon pulled out the ball he jumped up in exictedness. "BALL!!" He cried happily, his little slobbery jowls flapping around as he bounded forward to play catch.

(Prepare to learn how bulldogs really are)
((XD))

Leon tossed the ball and caught it before throwing it. It was nice to have a new pet friend. And the best part was, this pet could talk just like all the other ones. This was one of the reasons he enjoyed the......what was it.....the 2D part of the world so much.
Jack finally made it to where they were and saw Fish chase after the ball. "You know you probably not getting your ball back." Jack said to the little boy who had thrown the ball, figuring it best he got a heads up first before having to get the chewed up and digested ball later on. "Mine!" Fish declared clamping his mouth down onto the ball but it popped out of his mouth before he could even pick it up. He tried again yet it failed sending the forward even more. "Thumbs! I need thumbs!!" He cried out in anguish relentlessly trying to pick up the ball.
Больше года tigerfinn said…
as matt rushes to the mall to find a small fish for his night gale he sighed "small fish" matt mumbled
(girl form)
 as matt rushes to the mall to find a small рыба for his night gale he sighed "small fish" matt mumble
Больше года Palin_X765 said…
( I will make a character soon. I'm on a tablet now so I can't upload pics I'll try to get a computer soon ;))
Leon smiled."It's ok mister. He can have it." he watched Fish struggle with the ball. "Silly pup, thumbs are for humans." He looked at the man. "Is this your dog mister?" he asked. Somewhere inside him, he hoped that the answer was no.
Больше года Screaming_Death said…
Shade popped up out of the ground."Ugh...I hate this 2-D world I want to keep playing in 4-D but it's getting boring!" He said,shaking dirt of his hair.He was blinded with some dirt in his eyes so he kept walking forward until...something yelped.He opened his eyes to see a bulldog."Hey...I'm going to call you FISH! ." Shade laughed petting the bulldog.

(He never saw the dog before and sometimes forgets that in 2-D worlds things talk and he called Fish Fish because he had a fish face.From his perspective)
Leon blinked a couple of times as a kid just popped up out of no where. Maybe he would have another new friend. "Hello there, im Leon Dockran." he looked at the ground and dirt where the boy had come from. "Uh....how did you get all the way in there?"
((Well I just call my puppy Fish because; A. My mother hates that name. B. I find it hilarious. But if you think he looks like a fish...I won't be telling you what I named his sister. (: ))
Jack nodded, though he wasn't quite used to titles such as Mister just yet. He walked over to Fish who after being petted for a bit buried his face into the ground finally able to grab onto the ball with his teeth. "I did it!-NOOOOOO!!" He cried out as soon as he opened his mouth the ball flew back out and to the ground. "I give up, I'm done, it over." Fish said plopping down onto the ground his belly up in the air. "You're pathetic." Jack teased rubbing Fish's belly. "Scratch my butt." He said as both a comeback and as a request.
Leon laughed a little. These people were fun to be around. Which made him start thinking... "What would that other guy think....." he went over to Jack and tugged on his sleeve. "Hey Mister, can we go back across the line?" he asked.
Sora was happy she talk with Leon for a bit but now she was bored. like i said go throw stuff at the talking animals She ingored naughty and walked around humming a tune.
Leon looked over at the short path that they would have to walk to get to the line. It was fun and all just being here in the 2-D world, but he couldnt hog ALL the time.......could he? He looked around when he heard humming. "Sora? Sora!!" he called out.
sora stopped when she heard leon call her name. "Leon?" She called out looking around. great it's Leon
"Over here!!" Leon yelled. He was happy that Sora was somewhere nearby. Now they could all be happy. In a way. He jumped up and down in excitement. "Im over here!!"
Sora spotted him and smile. "coming." She ran twords him. "what are you up to?" She asks as soon as she reaches him.
"Playin with the puppy-" he pointed to Fish was. Or where fish used to be. "Hey! Where'd he go!?" he shrugged. "So, what are you up to Sora? Oh and i was about to go back across the line."
Jack frowned nervously. "Uh..." he didn't want them to see when he changed back into his normal self. Some people were fine with it others thought it was freaky and weird. He looked down at Fish and saw he had the same uncomfort. Jack knew fish liked it here and liked being able to talk, but on the other side he wouldn't get to talk with these cute little kids. Jack saw a Leon turn to talk with the little girl and took this opportunity to leave. He really didn't want to explain to these little kids why he turned into a girl, especially since he didn't even know. He quickly picked up Fish and walked over to the other side hoping that the kids would stay over there long enough for him to get away. Passing over the line Jack's clothes reverted back to their original way, and she felt her hair growing back down her shoulders. Looking down at Fish she sighed seeing his sad puppy dog eyes. She could tell he wanted to go back but they both knew that it would be hard for them to go back without being caught. Setting Fish down he whimpered but did not run. She felt like an escaped convict as she walked away. Fish cast a last, longing look back to the 2-D side, then whimpered following his master solemnly.
"oh...lets go over the line together ok." Sora smiled and grabbed Leons hand and pulled him over, as soon as she reverted to her adult form she yanked her hand away from his. why did you do that! she ingored her good self.
Leon had also returned to his adult state. He blinked once when Sora yanked her hand away. "......." he looked around for a moment, seeming to be slightly lost, but then sighed. "Hey!" he called out to Jack. "You comin or what!?"
sora streached "ugh tiney body" she mutters looking around "i dont see anyone."

(Sora's big brother)
Name: Natsuhiboshi Natsu for short
Human or Half Animal?: half animal. 3D human 2D animal
Appearance: pic
Personality: get's annoyed easely
Do you like this 2-3D world?: its ok
 sora streached "ugh tiney body" she mutters looking around "i dont see anyone." (Sora's big brothe
animal form
 animal form
Jack winced hearing her name being called, but she didn't quite recognize the voice. Fish seemed just as confused. She glanced back and saw the two adults standing just across the line. Were they the two children from earlier? She saw what the woman was wearing and suddenly she didn't feel so bad for leaving the children alone. She would have thought it weird but then she remembered her own transformation and realized she really couldn't saw anything about that, I fact thinking about it. Their transformation seemed quite normal.
Natsu dashed across the line, in mid transformation he slammed into Jack. "Damit watch where your going!" he snapped as he finished transforming. he stood up and yanked Jack to her feet.
"What the hell......." Leon sighed. He walked over to Jack and Natsu. "First things first," he looked directly at Jack. "We didnt properly introduce ourselves. Second, Natsu, what the heck are you doing around this part of town?"
'i was looking for Sora....got a problem squirt?" Natsu smirked causing Sora to sigh. "stupid"
"Hey!" Jack yelped not having enough time to react before she was yanked back up. "Sheesh..." She grumbled stepping back from him. When she heard Leon speak she sighed, it looked like her escape failed. She looked over to the other female guessing that she was Sora. "Do you to know each other?" She asked curiously, they didn't look too much a like.
Leon sighed. "Your ignorant stupidity never ceases to amaze me." he started laughing under his breath. "And no, i dont have the slightest problems as of now." Leon turned his attention back to Jack and nodded. "Child hood friends."
last edited Больше года
Sora my little sister.' Natsu stated.
sora punched him in the face "Natsuhiboshi!"
he rubbed his jaw. "dont use my full name"
Leon scratched his head. "By the looks of it, you seem to have a problem yourself." he started pushing Jack lightly in the other direction. He said in a low voice. "We're taking our leave. Things between those two get messy.....and im sure my conscious wouldnt allow me to let you get sucked into it."
they started bickering before sora sighed and walked away leaving Natsu speachless. "did she just....."
((Sorry my iPod just deleted that post of mine when I meant to edit it. Ugh..))

"You know them well then, I take it?" She asked with a small smile glad to get out of that chaos. But she also wondered where they where going now. But then she remembered. "By the way, I'm Jacqueline, but you can call me Jack." She said politely holding out her hand to him.
last edited Больше года