Случайное обыгрывание ролей Болталка Roleplay! (Do anything!)

LillyBlack posted on Feb 04, 2014 at 10:14PM
Hiii! I'm LillyBlack! This Rp is that you can ANYTHING! So enjoy please. And whoever joined, THANK YOU!!!

~Fill in~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Job:
Bio:
(It can be in interview mode)

~Rules~
1. Don't kill anyones character without permission
2. One liners are ok
3. Have fun!

Characters:

(Me): Natsuko Cecilia (died) and Kira Hollister
(Screaming_Death): Alex Sheilds
(tigerfinn): Alexa Younmitch and Jeremy Lilith
(fangfan7): Raya Marko and Jay Miller
(BlackSparrow): Nathan Keller
(FrankieStein65): Nadia Cater
(TheAdventGhost): Kazuto Nara
(Infinity_Star): Keth Lee Ann
(yumiyukifan1): Kaede Redsky
(Sableye21): Johnny Grimm
(sanman7): Joshua "Ghost" Graham
(Animefreak100): Scintilla Braxiatel
 Hiii! I'm LillyBlack! This Rp is that Ты can ANYTHING! So enjoy please. And whoever joined, THANK YO
last edited on Feb 18, 2014 at 10:16PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 258 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 258

Больше года LillyBlack said…
(Interview mode)
Name: Um.....Natsuko Cecilia

Appearance: Shut up you see me right?

Personality: I'm sweet, smart, stubborn sometimes, very smart, and that's it I guess...Oh no wait! Sometimes I act cool...SOMETIMES!

Dislikes: My brother, Ryo........my sister, Mira (you'll see why)......bugs...,and more!

Job: I have a part time job at a flowers shop! (Fired!) Singer.

Bio: Um...My dad died.....I got a job before the day he died....I go to Koyoto Highschool....Well duh I live in Koyoto......I live in a nice weird..house. Is that all?

Oh by the way here the pic of me! Don't you think I'm cute!!!???
last edited Больше года
 (Interview mode) Name: Um.....Natsuko Cecilia Age: I'm.. 16... Gender: What with perverts thes
LillyBlack commented…
I felt like changing the pic..... Больше года
Больше года Palin_X765 said…
I'll make a character later ;)
Okay
Больше года Screaming_Death said…
(Interview Mode)

Name: It's Mack 'The Balla' Sosico

~1 hour later~

Appearance: Look at me..Wait that just sounded gay! Ugh,I hate interviews!
Likes: The one and only,Basketball and his little brother,Shade
Dislikes: Anything that starts with 'P' Yes I hate Peanuts,Perverts,do you get the point?!?!
Job: Primary Job- Works at doughnut shop, Secondary Job- Plays for Koyoto High School Basketball
Bio:Let's get this story straight,Me and my bro Shade don't want to live with our rich familiy.They gave us some money and we settled off.I almost got my fucking head blown off..and I'm now here,landed up on the Koyoto campus and I signed up and now I'm a student again.I still live with my friends tho

~Gives to the other interviwer~ Don't show this to that pervert!
last edited Больше года
 (Interview Mode) Name: It's Mack 'The Balla' Sosico Age: I'm 17 over here boi! Gender: WTF Pev
(Hi thanks for joining! We can start now.)
Natsuko is at he shop selling flowers but she barely got a costumer "I hate when there no customers! There nothing to do! I guess I'll go to school..." Natsuko says. She grabs her bookbag and leaves to school
Больше года fangfan7 said…
((I'll get a character up soon))
(Ok)
(Gtg bye)
Больше года tigerfinn said…
Name: alexa younmitch is my name

Gender: *face palms* what the heck man *covers her skirt* im a girl boying!

Appearance: blind ass

Personality: im cool,silent type and i like cute boys!

Dislikes: non-cute stuff

Job: doughnut job *ahem* doughnut job

Bio: i live in a house south of here and i'm not rich i just live normal

here is the stupid pic you wanna see! *throws pic*
 Name: alexa younmitch is my name Age: im 16 Gender: *face palms* what the heck man *covers her
Name: Um…my name’s Raya Marko

Appearance: *hands interviewer a photo* I don’t see why you’re asking I’m right here in front of you

Personality: Well….I’ll just let you figure that out

Likes: I love soccer….um…I like to read write and draw and I think I’m a rather good artist…oh and I play guitar and sing!

Dislikes: Bugs…eck! Um what else….I don’t like people irritating me when I am in a good state of mind.

Job: I work part time at a bookstore

Bio: Um…I don’t like to talk about myself, we all have secrets….Anyway! I play on the girls’ soccer team for Kyoto high school, so I am a student there, obviously. Um, what else….I don’t know, I guess you’ll figure that out more as time goes.
 Name: Um…my name’s Raya Marko Age: Well if Ты must know….I’m 17 Gender: Should I be o
(ok)

Mack is at the School's basketball court practicing before school starts.As he did a dunk,he saw Alexa walking with her books up the school's steps."A-Alexa! Hey Alexa!" Mack said,getting mixed up with words and grabbing his basketball.He walked up the steps with Alexa. " Hey..So what you been up to?"
Больше года BlackSparrow said…
Name: I’m Nathan Keller

Gender: Dude? Really? Do you even have to ask? Fine…I’m male

Appearance: *Glares at interviewer* are you stupid or something, I’m right in front of you. If you insist, here’s a picture….

Personality: Take a look at me and listen how to I speak and treat people, I’ll let you figure it out from there

Likes: I like watching soccer, though I’m an awful player, I write songs and play guitar and piano. Um...

Dislikes: Hmm… well right now I’m kind of disliking you…um…I’m not fond of people who think they know everything and who think they are always right

Job: Uh…*cough cough* I work at a department store, part time of course and it’s just to get me through high school

Bio: I live on my own, not a big deal, I own a nice little place with enough room for me and one other person. I have money from my parents, that’s how I get the necessities…my parents? Yeah…that’s not something I talk about if I can help it.
 Name: I’m Nathan Keller Age: I am 18 years old Gender: Dude? Really? Do Ты even have to a
Name: im jeremy lilith

Gender: im a male i can see why you dont know i'm wearing my hood

Appearance: i'l send a pic wait where did i put it?

Personality: im calm like always,i don't do weird stuff,im kinda quiet sometimes,nice

Likes: singing with my best friend alexa!,working,playing instruments, i kinda like alexa (someone: kinda?)

Dislikes: everything that starts with the following letters s,p,t and b

Job: doughnut job!

Bio: must not say it

oh here it is *picks picture up and gives picture*
 Name: im jeremy lilith Age: im 17 Gender: im a male i can see why Ты dont know i'm wearing my
"i-im fine mack" alea said while jem (short for jeremy) walks while yawning "hi guys!" jem said while alking
Name: I-I’m Jay Miller

Appearance: Here’s a picture

Personality: Well, um, I guess that depends who you talk to. My best friend, Raya, would say I’m sweet and kind.

Likes: I like to read, and I’m fairly studious. I enjoy going to my best friend’s soccer games, and I like just hanging out with her

Dislikes: I don’t like sports…w-well physical activity really

Job: I am an assistant at one of the science labs here in Kyoto

Bio: Um, I live with my mom and younger brother….my dad died. Anyway, I live near Raya and I’ve grown up with her. She’s the only one not totally against my nerdiness.
 Name: I-I’m сойка, джей Miller Age: Uh…um, I’m 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Here’s a pictu
Jay and Raya walked to school together, Raya dribbling a soccer ball as she walked and Jay attempting to walk and read a science research lab at the same time. "Are you going to come to our game tonight?" Raya asks as they get to the school.
"I'll try, I'm not scheduled of the lab tonight, so in theory I'll be free to come." Jay says with a smile. Raya smiles and then kicks the soccer ball to the field, it was just one she had borrowed the day before. Then she went back to Jay and tried to read over his shoulder as they entered the school.
"I'm doing fine. Just practicing my b-ball on the court." Mack said,going through the doors and getting somethin to drink from the water fountain
alexa followed followed mack "wanna eat at the cafe at lunch?" alexa asked with a smile
Nathan sighed as he walked into the school. he was exhausted, he didn't start work until 4 pm the night before but his shift didn't end until midnight at a 24 hour retail store. He didn't even do any of his homework. he looked around for someone who had the same first class he did and spotted Jay and Raya. He walked over to them. He and Jay didn't always get along but he and Raya got along pretty well because of their music interests. "Hey Raya, do you have the homework from last night?" he asks her as he goes up to her.
Jay gives Nathan a look and then he looks to Raya. "Yeah, another late night?" she asks as they continue walking to class.
"You know late nights wouldn't matter if he did his work during class." Jay says to Raya as if Nathan is not there.
"Yeah, well, I guess he didn't." She turned her attention to Nathan. "I'm not going to let you copy me, but I'll go over it quickly with you at the beginning of class." she says.
Больше года Frankiestein65 said…
(Interview mode)
Name: Im Nadia Carter, why'd you ask?

Appearance: WTF man?!?! I'm right here, but if you insist... *hands photo*

Personality: Um...... easily stressed, but nice if you know me well.

Dislikes: Loud noises, being surrounded by people.

Job: Im an assistant at a clothes shop.

Bio: So, um..... I live with my mum and twin sister Zoey. I was a weird kid from 3rd grade upwards............. Can I stop there?
 (Interview mode) Name: Im Nadia Carter, why'd Ты ask? Age: 16 Gender: Female! DUH. Appeara
(Oh my god!! Thanks guys for joining! I really appreciate it!!! :D)
Natsuko makes it to school and she goes inside the school and sits next so some lockers and Natsuko is listening to music.
Nadia walks to school acting quite shady tucking her head away. She heads to her locker to chech her schedule. "Aw crap, science first." She gathers up her books and walks to the science lab.
Natsuko goes to her locker and takes out her sweater and puts it on. She closes her locker and puts on her hoodie and goes to class.
Nadia walks into the lab and takes a seat. She mutters to herself, "why did I come here?"
Before Natsuko goes through the door, Natsuko decided not to go to class and she goes she goes home. She opens her home door and Mira comes running towards Natsuko and jumps on her. " NATSUKO YOUR HOME!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!" Mira yells.
"Get off of me Mira! Sheesh I missed you too." Natsuko says. Mira gets off Natsuko.
"MEANIE!!!" Mira yells as she walks away and starts watching T.V. Mira is a pain on the neck for Natsuko but some how mom can handle her. A couple minutes later, mom made Natsuko babysit Mira.
(Mira)
 Before Natsuko goes through the door, Natsuko decided not to go to class and she goes she goes home.
Nadia decided that since no one was in the classroom yet, she would sneak out and not go to class.
Mira goes and decorates her room and Natsuko opens her door. "Welcome to Salon Mira da-ling!" Mira says.
"Um...Mira?" Natsuko says confused.
"Ms. Mi-Mi will have you for your next appointment da-ling!" Mira says.
Nadia puts her headphones in and walks to the park.
" too frank for sure" jem said to alexa while walking to the doughnut shop where they work "i thought there are costumers" alexa said entering but it is closed and no one is around they entered and jem opened the lights
Nathan nods gratefully and follows them into class. He takes a seat beside Raya, and listens as she quickly goes over the homework with him. When she finishes he looks to her. "Thank you, I know it bothers you to have to do that practically every day." he says kindly to her.
Nadia walked round the park, inhaling the fresh air. "At least I can relax here" she said, "imagine if I ran into someone from school!"
Natsuko closes Mira's door... "that was...um weird...." Natsuko whispers. Natsuko goes outside and sits on the porch.
Nadia gets her headphones out and puts some music on. She bobs her head I'm time to the music.
Mom comes home. "Finally!" Natsuko says.
"How's Mira?" Mom asks.
"Ok. She used your stuff by the way." Natsuko explains.
"I told her to not touch my stuff when I'm gone! She gonna be punished for sure!" Mom complains. She rushes in the house going to Mira's room and mom starts talking to Mira. Natsuko breathes in and out and she goes inside to grab her bookbag and goes to school since school isn't over yet.
Nadia heads to school, hearing the bell that signalled the end of lunch, she grabbed her drama kit and ran to the drama block.
Natsuko notices Nadia running down to Drama block. "Hi! Your in drama right?" Natsuko asks.
Nadia stops in her tracks and looks at Natsuko. "Uh, yeah..... Why?"
"This is a silly question but I forgot where drama class is. Can you tell me where it is?" Natsuko asks.
last edited Больше года
Nadia smiles at Natsuko. "Sure" she said, "follow me"
"Ok. Oh by the way my name is Natsuko Celelia" Natsuko introduces.
(Any1?)
Raya just rolls her eyes but she can't help the small smile that comes to her. "Just try to keep up with your work." she says to Nathan. Jay just rolls his eyes in annoyance. He didn't really like Nathan, but that was probably because he didn't like how comfortable Raya was around him. "Hey Raya what time does your game start tonight?" he asks her, trying to get her attention. Raya turned towards him.
"It starts at 4:00pm. Are you able to come?!" she asks excitedly. Jay just nods and Raya smiles broadly.
Mira automatically runs over to my school and tackles me. "You have to come with me somewhere! And fast!" Mira says.
"Why!?" Natsuko asks surprised.
"Because it with you boss at the flower shop!!!!!" Mira yells.
"Oooh!" Natsuko says. Natsuko carries Mira and out her down and stands up. "It was nice meeting you. I can't go to drama right now. Sorry that I caused you that trouble." Natsuko says to Nadia. Natsuko carries Mira again and carries her to the flower shop and they walk inside. "Hi boss. What ya needed me for?" Natsuko asks.
"Your fired! You barely come to work now." Boss explains.
"But—I-I didn't...m-mean to!" Natsuko stammers.
"Go!" Boss yells. Natsuko walks away. "You can be a singer now!" Mira suggests.
"Maybe...." Natsuko says.
Nadia makes a confused face and continues to walk to drama. "That was weird." She said to herself.
"You do write song...do you?" Mira asks.
"No..." Natsuko. Natsuko but Mira down. "Go home Mira before Mom comes home. She's at work right?" Natsuko.
"Yah why?" Mira asks.
"I don't want you to get in trouble. Now go." Natsuko explains. Mira runs and yells, "Bye Natsu!!!"
"Don't call me THAT!!!" Natsuko says angrily.
After class Nathan thanked Raya again and then quickly left when Jay gave him a look. Nathan didn't have to be at the school the rest of the day so he went out to the fields and took out his guitar and started to play some things.
Natsuko decided to go home to. Natsuko goes home and goes to her room and lays on her bed to think of some songs.
Nadia leaves drama club and goes home. She accidentally bumped into Nathan on the way. "Oh my gosh, I am sooo sorry!" Nadia said.
<Mid Day>
Natsuko looks out of the window. "Maybe I can buy a guitar with my savings.." Natsuko thinks. Natsuko puts on her jacket, goes outside and goes to the guitar store. Natsuko takes the best guitar there and pays for it and leaves. She goes home, goes to her room and starts playing the guitar.