Случайное обыгрывание ролей This is My Life

LocalArtistist posted on Feb 12, 2014 at 05:37AM
Constantly moving, never being able to trust anyone, having no friends what-so-ever. My father always making excuses. "We're doing this to protect you." Protect me from what? They never say, and my mother just agrees with everything he says. I've moved to 18 different countries in my short seventeen years of life. I've always had to lie to the people I got close to. I've always been a great liar but now I'm even better, sadly I've had a lot of practice. If you were to look at my baby pictures, (if they still even existed) you'd think I was a completely different person and in a way I am.

I was born with pale blue eyes and light blonde hair, I had asked my parents to let me dye my hair when I was ten and they were completely willing. But then when I was sixteen I woke up with bandages on my eyes. The doctors told me I had gotten into a crash and it had damaged the iris of my eyes. But the docters weren't good liars and I could tell that wasn't the truth, especially when the bandages were removed and my eyes were dark brown. They said that was what they did to help with the damage but I know better. Shortly there after we moved to Ukraine, there I noticed my parents beginning to change their own apearences. My father now had faint freckles and my mother was thinner and her hair far longer than before.

I tried to ask them what was happening and why they were doing this, but they would never tell me straight out always telling me "Its to keep you safe." Safe from what? I wondered but I soon got my answer. When we moved to America I immediately was caught off guard by the ubruptness of my fellow peers there. I managed to make an aquantance, my mother warned me about this but I hung out with her anyway. One day I went over to her house and ending up falling asleep. When I woke I found her and her mother holding me down as her father tried to smother me. I don't really remember how I got away but as soon as I did I told my parents and it wasn't even a full two days that we were moving again. This time they didn't say anything but scold me for not taking their warnings.

Situations like that happens again afterwards and only a month after that move my mother went missing. Though I found something that the police didn't. In the crevice between the seat and consol I found three small droplettes of blood and they could only belong to one person.

We are now moving to Scotland where I hope my heck-tick life will get the chance to slow down, and my father finally tell me something. Since my mother has gone he has stopped talking to me completely. I feel isolated, lonely, and afraid, yet this is my life and someone has to live it.

;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;­:;:­;:;­:;:­;:;­:;:­;:;­:;:­;:;­:;:­;

This RP is not just about Annabeth's life but also about the people around her, and those she had managed to get close to in her short time with them. Her and her family is being hunted down by everyone imaginable. From local mafia, to the secret service all the way to whole countries they were all looking for them. Why? It seems now that only the people hunting them and her father were the only ones who know the answer to that.

No godmoding, no killing of others without permission, NO ONE LINERS!!!

Sex and swearing is allowed just don't over do it.
This is a modern RP with no mythical or super human anythings, just the cruelity of normals humans to another, so if you don't really like those kind of RPs than this isn't for you.

Name:
Connection to Anna:
Bio:
Other:

(The young Annabeth.)
 Constantly moving, never being able to trust anyone, having no Друзья what-so-ever. My father always
last edited on Feb 13, 2014 at 03:11AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 52 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...