Случайное обыгрывание ролей Time of Dying

EeveeOak500 posted on Feb 16, 2014 at 11:40PM
Ok Summary
lets say the world is in danger....danger as murderers, thiefs, and someone has to stop all these people.

OC Sheet
name
personality
appearance
bio
other

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 378 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 378

Больше года EeveeOak500 said…
name - Eri
age-18
gender-male
personality - lets just say feels hated
appearance-pic
bio-?
other-?
 name - Eri age-18 gender-male personality - lets just say feels hated appearance-pic bio-? oth
Больше года Sableye21 said…
Name: Sho
Personality: Anger runs through his vains
Appearance: Pic,blond hair but you will see when he was a murderer pic
Bio: ??? I can say it's dark...very...dark ???
Other: He used to be a murderer but stopped his ways

(Him [PRESENT] )
 Name: Sho Age: 17 Gender:Male Personality: Anger runs through his vains Appearance: Pic,blond hai
(His [PAST] )
 (His [PAST] )
(thanks for joining )
Больше года heart-of_love said…
(mind if i Join?)
name Ino
age 17
gender female
personality Easy to anger,Funny,
appearance pic
bio Na
other Na
 (mind if i Join?) name Ino age 17 gender female personality Easy to anger,Funny, appearance pi
(yeah Thanks Heart)
(your welcome )
(yep yep)
(So when can we start?)
(NOW!!!!!)
*walks around his house* "hmm so board...what time is it" *looks at the clock*
(kool)
Ino Put down her coffee cup and grabs her bag. " i'm out of here!" She dashes out of her apartment and down to the sidewalk.
"it's only 3:00" *turns around and walks outside*
last edited Больше года
[FLASHBACK]

"Your mission is to kill Geo Destiny.Go kill him now!" * Few hours later* "Please don't kill me...I didn't want to mi....*Blood falls on the floor* " Fresh kill" Sho smirked

[PRESENT]

Sho was in the bed soak in wet. "Why did I ever kill!"He said,hitting his head. "Ugh... It's only...3:00! I got to..wait...I got nothing to do but I'm going out anyhow." He went in the bath room soaking his hair up singing 'Rap God'"Never Fading, and I know that the haters will be forever waiting.For the day they can say I fell off,they'd be celebrating...." He got out the shower as he put his clothes on and went out his house
last edited Больше года
Ino Walks down the sidewalk and into a small Flower shop. "i'm here mom!" She called putting her bag down and putting on a aprion before opening the store.
Больше года sieluvzsoul said…
(Can I join can I can I cani..ill b a good gurl I swear!!)
Name: Maka
Personality: mine I guess
Appearance: pic
Bio: N/A
Other: ive actually forgotten the meaning of this now
last edited Больше года
 (Can I Присоединиться can I can I cani..ill b a good gurl I swear!!) Name: Maka Age: jus turned 18 Gender: f
(Hai?)
(Sup Heart?)
(nothin you?)
(Same old same old)
(Hi and thanks for joining)
(Glad I culd help)
(shouldn't u be in school)
(I didnt hav school today....presidents day or sumthing..but I did just get out of cheer practice)
(i had school and today was sopposed to be a teacher workday)
(Whats that?)
(....Nothing)
(Kk I gtg ill b bak l8r k)
ok..
bak!!
(.....?)
(??????...)
(??????????????..i win!)
(XD lol)
(lol srry..im retrded)
(I WANNA WIN ??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­)
I"M GONNA WIN! ??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???
(O.O...)??????????????????????????????????­???­???­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­? ??????????????????????????????????????????­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­? ??????????????????????????????????????????­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­? ??????????????????????????????????????????­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­???­­??­?­?­??­­? )
(o cum on....try harder biches..??????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!??­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!?­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
OK I PROB FAILED..BUT I BROKE A NAIL...WAT THE FUK...I JUS GOT EM DONE FOR THURSDAY DAMNIT MY COACH IS GONNA FLIP)
(...who wins then)??????????????????????????????????¬??­?¬?­??¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬? ??????????????????????????????????????????­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­? ??????????????????????????????????????????­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?-?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­? ??????????????????????????????????????????­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­? ??????????????????????????????????¬???¬??­?¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬? ??????????????????????????????????????????­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­? ??????????????????????????????????????????­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?-?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­? ??????????????????????????????????????????­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­-??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬-­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?-­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??-­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­? ??????????????????????????????????¬???¬??­?¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?-?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬-­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬-?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?-?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬? ??????????????????????????????????????????­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­-??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­-??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­-?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬-?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬?¬­??¬­¬??­?¬¬­??¬­?¬?­¬??­¬¬?­??¬­¬??­¬?¬­?¬?­?¬¬­???­¬¬?­?¬?­¬
(id say u eevee..but i wnt my bro 2 win...waaaahhhhh)
(Damn I lost! XD)
heart
(u were 2nd place..hero!)
(...i could do it longer but I'm 2 tired )
meh
(aww..poor eevee)
( It's funny because I'm always getting second place silver medals not even golds all silver and all came in second XD)
(poor?)
worried
(AWW..I feel ya bro..my cheer group..were always gettin second place in competitions..wich maks me feel bad..since im cheer captain..it so prooves i suk)
last edited Больше года
(No u don't)
(ya i do...my team always gets wat they dont deserve...they deserve way better)
EeveeOak500 commented…
at least your team.....um...at least there not in last place Больше года
Eri walks down the streets hiding one of his eyes so that people won't know his eyes are 2 different colors....he stops in front of a park then walks in and takes a seat on the nearest bench then lays on the bench and closes his eyes