Случайное обыгрывание ролей Холодное сердце Roleplay

RyuJunkie posted on Feb 20, 2014 at 08:01AM
I want to do a roleplay based on the Disney movie Frozen. It would take place something after the movie, about six months to a year. It would be a little darker and more action filled. I was thinking that a prince from a fallen kingdom has come to Arendelle to warn Queen Elsa about a surprise attack on her land that another kingdom is planning, the same kingdom that destroyed this prince's kingdom.....something like that. The king of the attacking kingdom would also have powers like Elsa, I was thinking like fire or lightning. If anyone is interested or has any other suggestions let me know here or PM me.

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года heart-of_love said…
(sounds fun...how about this tho to make it a little more...interesting.. listen.)

20 year's after the movie took place two brother's from another kingdom that has fallen go to the elderly queen Elsa for help.Elsa being to old to help, sends her two children (be they two boys, two girls or one of each) to try and help them stop the attack....but some kind of darkness is behind it, a shadow that controls the attack from a safe place, where they wont be found. a powerful man/woman wanting to take over the kingdom's and will try anything to get what he/she wants...but the two prince's and elsa's children will stop the attack and the man/woman pulling the strings.
Больше года Brooklyn_Helena said…
There's already a Frozen roleplay.
Больше года heart-of_love said…
There can be more then one Rp Ya know....-_-
Больше года Brooklyn_Helena said…
I know. I was just saying though....