Случайное обыгрывание ролей The год of the Machines

Nevermore_ posted on Mar 15, 2014 at 05:37AM
The earth is dying.

Not even plants or grass can survive anymore and most living humans have left to reside in the safety of space to avoid the chaos that is now the Earth.
The only few beings left living there have only survived by meshing themselves together with the artificial, mechanical parts, creating a new and rare species of cyborgs, very few with any concept of humanity left to them.

The robots (or AIs), however, are evolving. They are developing emotions and becoming self aware. They are caring, and compassionate, and their human exteriors are finally receiving personalities to match. The only exception to this rule is the Service Droid. The only one with knowledge of the world before it fell, the only one with enough knowledge and the correct tools and programming to fix everyone, the Service Droid is revered by lost and broken AIs everywhere. They come from miles around just to see him in hopes of getting fixed.

Receiving a feeling of superiority from all the attention, the Service Droid's attitude changes, his motive changes. In an emotionless rule over his clan of robots, the Service Droid takes it upon itself to make choices for those who come there for help. He gives them rational advice not based in morality.

Though as you can see, everyone in this new chaotic world differ greatly from one another, they all have one thing in common. They all want to survive, and they'll do whatever it takes for that to happen. This will not be a sweet little story with robots and humans getting along and playing nice. This will be a story of survival, of forming alliances, of the battered and beaten people and robots left behind in world uninhabitable for anything purely organic.

•You may join as a cyborg or AI.
•The position of the Service Droid is reserved for Phantelephant if she wants it, otherwise it may be NPC
•Profiles are optional but if you choose against using them please state in your first post what exactly your character is.
•Please, please no godmodding.
•Romance is okay but I'd rather if it didn't drive the plot.
•PG-13 is preferred.
•Violence and gore are very welcome.
•One-liners are okay especially when there's dialogue or action. I know it can be hard to stretch a post out without it feeling forced. Just write to the best of your ability and I won't complain.

Here's a list of things I would suggest be included in a profile if you choose to use one. If you're NOT using a profile, please try to include in your introduction post what your character is and a brief physical description at the very least.

1.Name
2.Age
3.Gender(if applicable, if complicated please elaborate)
4.Cyborg or Human?
5.If Cyborg you can elaborate on which parts are human and which are machine (if you want).
6.And a brief description of your characters appearance (or a photo if you prefer).

Again, these are just profile suggestions you may add or omit anything you want from it.

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Nevermore_ said…
(bump)
Больше года tigerfinn said…
(wassup?)
Больше года Phantelephant said…
((KITTY GUESS WHAT!!!!!!---------))
Больше года Nevermore_ said…
((WHAAAATT?!?!))
Больше года Sableye21 said…
Name: Everybody calls him Z or Zero
Age: Doesn't age but can die..not from food poisoning though
Cyborg or Human: Cyborg
If your a Cyborg...which parts are human and what parts are machine?: Look at pic; face is real but eyes are mecha, just look at the pic..it's easier
Appearance: Pic
 Name: Everybody calls him Z или Zero Age: Doesn't age but can die..not from Еда poisoning though Ge
yumiyukifan1 commented…
Cool *0* Больше года
Больше года yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Rex V.8
Cyborg or Human: Cyborg
Which parts are human and which parts are machine?: Her arms are machine and so is her torso and legs, half of her brain was built by machines.
Appearance: Pic :)
 Name: Rex V.8 Age: No one knows.. Gender: Female Cyborg или Human: Cyborg Which parts are human an
Sableye21 commented…
Cool... :p I Любовь the pic..... Больше года
yumiyukifan1 commented…
Rex walked around the city, the sour smell stunk in her nostrils. She coughed while walking and saw someone that looked like a cyborg.
Zero looked at Rex. "Hello.....um.....I'm Z V.200 but you can call me Zero." He said,putting a hand out in front of him. [ Why have the world going chaotic! What happened....no grass or trees or anything....]

([ ] is his thoughts)
(Ah, Okay)
Rex smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Rex V.8, The 8th versions of the Rex V.1"
" Hmm..interesting....I guess I'm the only version of Z but they called me 200 because it sounded better.." Zero smiled at her,as some people ran or quickly walked through the streets."I guess the world became more...chaotic....why can't it be peaceful....everybody is honest." He said,dreaming of his thought about the peaceful world
She looked at him puzzled. " Peaceful?.... Sorry but I was just made... I didn't know about this place yet..." Rex looked down embarrassed.
"Don't be embarrass....but this..planet...was used to be peaceful.....flowers blossoming..it was a beautiful sight..... I was made 8 years ago....but now the earth is dark.....no more grass or trees...what happened? I'm just wondering what happened to this....it's like once your somewhere you come back and everything is different..." He said,as he put his hand of Rex's chin. "Don't worry...I can be....like a guide.....or friend....."
Rex smiled. "Thanks. I think I like the planet when it was... eight years ago.."
" Yeah....we can just hope...." He said,as the ground started to shake." This is to much...."He said,trying to keep balance as it stopped. " What are we gonna do?Like what?" He said,finally back on his feet