Случайное обыгрывание ролей Family Life ^•^

LillyBlack posted on Mar 29, 2014 at 04:21PM
It's like I make forums everyday! So in this rp...you can be in the same family. So...yo can be a dad, mom, son, or daughter..etc. All ages expect old people ages are available! xP

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Daughter, son, mom, or dad etc?:
Bio:

Rules
NONE!

It's like I make Форумы everyday! So in this rp...you can be in the same family. So...yo can be a dad
last edited on Mar 31, 2014 at 01:07AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 126 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 126

Больше года LillyBlack said…
(So pretty much you can be my characters mom, dad, brother, sister. Or another characters mom, dad, brother, or sister)
Name: I'm Asuna Croft!
Looks: I look adorable!
Personality: Im sweet, innocent, and hyper!
Daughter, son, dad, or mom?: Im a daughter of someone
Bio: I don't attend school but sometimes I sneak in to see what to learn! I never seen my dads face but I hear mom and dad talking on the phone.
last edited Больше года
 (So pretty much Ты can be my characters mom, dad, brother, sister. или another characters mom, dad, b
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: AJ Croft
Looks: is this my opinion? heh, im pretty damn cute
Personality: im crafty skillful,honest, sometimes protective, i can also be gritty
Daughter, son, mom, or dad?: Im Asuna's sister (if thats ok XD))
Bio: im currently living with our dad, so i never really met my mom or sister face to face
 Name: AJ Croft Age: 16 Gender: uhm....imma let Ты guess Looks: is this my opinion? heh, im pretty
(Yeah its ok ^-^ imma make a brother :3)
Name: Names Malcom Croft. Spelled without a l after o.
Gender: perv.... I got that word from my little sister! Asuna!
Looks: I look handsome
Personality: cool, calm, and honest like my sis AJ
Daughter, son, mom, or dad?: I'm the brother of Asuna and AJ
Bio: I've been living with my sis, AJ. I have seen Asuna but only when she was 2. I wish I can see mom and Asuna again...
 (Yeah its ok ^-^ imma make a brother :3) Name: Names Malcom Croft. Spelled without a L after o. Age
LetsDuel2012 commented…
RIN!!! Больше года
LillyBlack commented…
:D Больше года
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Name:Alex Croft
Looks: um..pretty i guess.
Personality: well, i'm careing,kind,helpful but also stern.
Daughter, son, mom, or dad?: i'm a mom...
Bio: my two eldest A.J and Malcom are living with there father at the moment..so i got Asuna, i'm worried if she gets the choise to leave and go live with her father....she'll leave me all alone..
(pic is her and Malcom XD)
last edited Больше года
 Name:Alex Croft Age: 34..i know i dont look that old!!! Gender: i'm a female Looks: um..pretty i
LillyBlack commented…
awwwww!!!! So cute!!!! Больше года
Больше года tigerfinn said…
Name:i'm toby croft
Looks: handsome i guess
Personality: ...
Daughter, son, mom, or dad?: im the second son
Bio: livin with my mom,alex croft
 Name:i'm toby croft Age:i'm 14 Gender: i'm a male Looks: handsome i guess Personality: ... Daug
(..should we wait a bit longer?)
(No..imma make the dad)
Name: Im Akio Croft
Look: I'm pretty handsome. How does my wife loves me?
Personality: I love my wife and my children so that says I'm loving...and I'm silly like a dad should be
Daughter, son, mom, or dad, etc.?: I'm a dad! How do I have a wife that I love so much?
Bio: I miss my wife, Alex, a lot including my children Asuna and Toby. I wish I can see them again. Well I am going to see them today...don't tell the children...especially my beautiful wife.
last edited Больше года
 (No..imma make the dad) Name: Im Akio Croft Age: 35 Gender: Perv! Look: I'm pretty handsome. How
(lol thx Lilly, and he is handsome...but i think this guy is more handsome! *random pic*!!)
 (lol thx Lilly, and he is handsome...but i think this guy is еще handsome! *random pic*!!)
(Now we can start)
"AJ and Malcom! Start packing! No questions! Just do it now!" Akio yelled as he noticed its time to go. Akio packs really fast and goes outside to put his bag in the car. "Lemme guess!! We're gonna see mom, Asuna, and Toby!?" Malcom said. "Yes we are!" Akio said. "Yes I can see Toby, Asuna, and mom again!" Malcom said smiling and starting to pack up.

Asuna is inside cleaning her room. Asuna goes to Toby's room. "Have you seen my tennis ball? I have tennis practice tomorrow." Asuna asked Toby.
Alex lay sleeping in her bed, it happened to be her day off and she planed to sleep as long as possible before Asuna woke her for something stupid.
(her..sleeping)
 Alex lay sleeping in her bed, it happened to be her день off and she planed to sleep as long as possib
(there house..ok Lilly)
 (there house..ok Lilly)
Больше года Sableye21 said…
Name: The names are August Croft(Auggie; Left) and Enzo Croft(Right)
Looks: We are the most wonderful,prettiest,fantastic,joyable..*30 minutes later*......amazing looking,Croft Brothers!
Personality: We are all those things that was in our looks.....Wonderful,Fantastic,you get the point
Daughter,Son,Dad, or mom?: We are the sons of Akio and Alex Croft. We currently live with our aunt because we are the best trouble makers of all time. But we visit Mom and Dad so often
Bio: * Auggie coughs*....Well...we love being the best trouble makers of all. But we love out Mom and Dad more. But we can't take it no more. We are just CRAZY! WE BEAT THE RECORD! *Enzo makes Auggie sit down*....Yes....but we want to live with our family instead of our stinky ol' snotrag aunt! We want to see Asuna,AJ,Malcom, and Toby. Because...we can't wait to prank on them again! * Auggie and Enzo high fives each other*
last edited Больше года
 Name: The names are August Croft(Auggie; Left) and Enzo Croft(Right) Age: We are both 13 Gender: W
I pack up my things, not knowing where we were going so i just packed enough clothes and a few books. I hopped down the steps in my camo pants, black shirt and matching jacket along with my combat boots,listening to my music "this ride is gonna be long right?" I ask, I love car rides, especially at night!
(oh geez..twins....that makes my day...not)
( Lol....The Croft Brothers to make everything worse XD)

" Boys! Get your things! Your packing up and leaving junk bags!" Aunty said,from downstairs with their uncle Tom. Auggie got right away as Enzo took his time putting things in his suitcase. As Auggie finish he smiled at Enzo who was already smiling at him. "The last day heh.....let make her pay!" Enzo said,as Auggie punched a fist in the air and said," PRANK WAR!". Enzo went down stairs with Aunty's nice hat as Auggie put acid which burns out your hair. They put on their jackets and gave the hats to Aunty. "Thank you boys. Now be good gentleman.." She said,as they reached the car. It was an hour drive to get their so they will be on the rode for quite time.

( Aunty has no hair no more! 0.0 lol )
(faceplam* alex...whoo she's going to be very stern with them)
Asuna noticed the ball on the wall. "Nevermind!" Asuna takes the ball and goes back to her room.
(Wow takes for joining you guys! And heart I prefer my pic x3 and I like the house too! And this is Asunas messy room its not that messy anyway. I Gtg bai!)
 Asuna noticed the ball on the wall. "Nevermind!" Asuna takes the ball and goes back to her room. (W
(ok and Bai Lilly.)
( @Heart XD and @Lilly Bai ya! And I enjoy rping with you and all my other friends like Heart, Oak,Sie,and others lol)

As they reached over to mom's house they was getting ready for Aunty to scratch her head. Once they got out they rushed inside as they peeped out the window. Auggie and Enzo saw that Aunty was scratching her head as she drove off. " She is such a nitwit..." Enzo whispered as Auggie laughed. " Mom? Toby? Asuna? We are home.." Auggie said,as both;Auggie and Enzo,went up to greet their mother and siblings and to plan new pranks
Alex sat up yawning before getting out of bed and going down stairs. "...hum..August! Enzo?"she blinked before pulling them both into a back breaking hug.
toby was silently sleeping "Zzzz" toby snored
(toby's room)
 (toby's room)
(nice)
tigerfinn commented…
tnx Больше года
(Haiii I'm back!!! X3)
Asuna puts the ball in a box. Asuna goes downstairs to go outside until she noticed Auggie and Enzo. "Oh no...you better not prank me again! I'm not only a 12 year old girl!" Asuna said opened the large window and sitting down. Asuna made her hair the same hairstyle as her father and she was wearing a yellow sweater with a violet tank top over it. Also a brown skirt and boots with long socks. :3
 (Haiii I'm back!!! X3) Asuna puts the ball in a box. Asuna goes downstairs to go outside until she n
Enzo sat down next to Asuna. "We will have fun.......we will get you.....again and over and over.....'" He said,as Auggie hugged Alex or Mom. " Hey mom. I missed you....because I didn't want to live with that creep of yours sister in law. " He said,as he went over to Asuna. "Is Toby awake...yet? Or is Malcom or AJ is here?"
((hey, Lily did Akio answer AJs question yet? XD)
(Oh whoops sorry XD)
"no..well kinda...I'm trying to get over there early" Akio said.

"Yeah...fun for you guys!" Asuna said.
"hmm, ok then" I say, putting my bags in the car, then got in
"Do we have to say it again? We are the Amazing Croft Twins. Here to make everything worse. You need to listen more..." Enzo said,as he walked off to the kitchen. Auggie smiled as he faced Asuna. "Is everything here good? Like are you guys,mom,Toby,and you ok?" He said,as Enzo came in with some yogurt. "I hope this won't...pop.." He said,as he sat next to Asuna.
"Yeah..." Asuna said. Asuna looks at Enzo. "I'm not falling for that." Asuna said standing up.

"Ok get in the car I think we're ready." Akio said as he goes in the car. Malcom sits in the back.

(Sable I made a new rp if you like to join. :3)
last edited Больше года
Alex aka mom frowned. "A.J...and Malcom are with your dad." she said to Auggie and Enzo. "Asuna you look so pretty today." Alex looked down at her P.Js "i'll be back...be good." she warned
"Thanks mom and ok" Asuna said smiling.
Alex went upstairs and changed, then she came downstairs looking happy. "lets go out for a bit and celebrate Auggie and Enzo coming home!"
 Alex went upstairs and changed, then she came downstairs looking happy. "lets go out for a bit and ce
I buckled up and sat in the front seat "i cant wait to see everyone!"
(Lilly?)
(What?)
"I can't wait either!" Malcom said. "Everyone ready?" Akio asked. "Yeah I think so. AJ are you ready?" Malcom asked.

"I think that's a good idea!" Asuna said smiling.
"yeah, i'm ready!"
"Ok then let's go!" Akio smiles. Akio starts the car and starts driving.
"Ok so where do you wanna go?"Alex asked looking at all four of them.
(wow she has 6? 6 kids lol)
(There can be different families too XD Not only the Croft family XD)
"PIZZA HUT!!!!" Asuna shouts.
(heheh..lara croft..hehe)
"pizza hut? why not the icecream shop, or how about China wok buffet?" Alex smiled as she grabbed her pure. "plus pizza Hut is kinda far, and it's a nice day for a walk."
(That's why I put Croft! Lara Croft! XD)
"ok! I like ice cream! I think ice cream is a better idea." Asuna smiled.
Alex laughed "ok then,boys?' she asked looking at them
(Loooooooonnnnnnngggggg wait because Sable hasent be on for a while)
Asuna looks at Auggie and Enzo.
(Aww :( )
I listened to my music, tapping on my leg
(......i'ma spam Sables inbox.....one every day he's not on...)
(Lol ok)
Akio, Malcom, and AJ arrives but didn't find the house yet
(...Sable left with out even posting here..what do we do?)
(Make a new family!)

(Kay!!!)
Name: i'm Jordan C. Blackthorn!! i'm Matt J. Blackthorn
Looks: ...you need some glasses agreed
Personality: n/a
Daughter, son, mom, or dad etc?: Daughter do i look old enough to be a mom? son...
Bio: n/a
 (Kay!!!) Name: i'm Jordan C. Blackthorn!! [i] i'm Matt J. Blackthorn[/i] Age: 17 [i] 18[/i] Gende