Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Gilded Cage: Slaves in Need

Egyptkitty2113 posted on Mar 31, 2014 at 12:24AM
"Welcome to the land of Thaiden"

For those of you here against your will I see that you must be wondering what will happen too you. But let me assure you that I will take the best of care with you and your needs will be met while doing so for ours in turn. Your lives are forfeit in the cause of either ones struggles.
Caught on the boarders or seized by the law for whatever crimes you commited in your past life or even captured in war. Be it you sold yourself or was sold by your own relatives to settle whatever debts that troubled their lives, your worries should not be on them seeing as it will be a very long time before you even get the chance to see them again.

Which might I add may never happen.

To those of you wishing to be master I can say that we house here the largest assortment of lives waiting to be molded and twisted in any way you so desire. These slaves will be given to you for the right choice of coin and here you can also find the greatest of facilities to help in your training endeavors.
I must warn you however that one must pay attention to the rules of the house and make sure to never underestimate the one you are training and always, always remember to secure their collars before training.

We have many to choose from be it the exotic of the furthest reaches or even possibly an acquaintance from long ago who did you wrong. But also remember, if you break it you buy it and under those circumstances you will never be allowed to attend out facilities again.
If their are any questions just call on me your faithful House Master Kenner.

Now I bid you all welcome to the house of Raven Loft

All who stand within the halls of raven loft are watched and will be ejected on breaking the house rules.
There shall be no weapons save for whatever small tools that are needed to train ones slave-
There shall be no disturbing another master and slave or use of another masters slave without express permission-
All slaves are property of Raven Loft only till they are purchased and removed from the grounds-
Even if the slave is yours they are still (mostly) mortal, unneeded harm is dangerous so show restraint-
The cells are closed at night and none are allowed entry until they next open.

Slave bear and rating system called the collar, this system rates them in a class and it is color coded.

Blue: Submissive- These slaves make great house keepers and personal caretakers seeing as they bend to command quite well.

Red: Tempered- These slaves show resistance to training and indoctrination in any fashion. They are somewhat violent if approached the wrong way and are considered physically strong, they make great arena combatants and prize fighters.

Orange: Artistic- These slaves have shown a large aptitude for artistic endeavors, many can play multiple instruments or they can paint with the mark of a master. They excel in personal entertainment for masters who like music with their dinner and indulge in personal portraits. This however is not the extent of their training.

White: Regal- Some of the most prominent slaves belong to this standard, they are courtly and possess great etiquette. Many serve as the public face for masters who tend to let them be their voice, others might eventually go to become ambassadors to others houses or provinces.

Pink: Lovers- These slaves though typical are rare when they are trained correctly, it is hard to come by a slave who can show devotion to a master after being so personally trained by another. They have skills reaching further then what one typically thinks, being able to sooth their master mentally as well as physically.

Black: Exotic/Dangers- Stressed enough to not be purchased, some masters still seek out such prizes. The beings that make up this list are ones that can almost never be trained and are genuinely dangerous to keep at arms length. This involves Dryders, Slimes, Demons, Fae, and even humanoid half breeds.

Depending by the collars handed out by the slaves original handlers, a slave may bear multiple colors up to a range of three. However it must be noted that slaves wearing black collars are not to be take lightly and many are not human at all, if the sign says no touching then it means NO touching.

Skeleton: This skeleton will be a reduced version of the original for ease of use, no real flare involved.

Name:
Classification: (slave/master)
Race:
Physical Description:

Personality:

History:

Reasons for being a master/Former masters & training: (erase which does not apply)

Your are open to add small modifications to the skeleton if you like such as different positions and leveling or any other BBC code you can use. Pictures are welcome but they are not required, if you can describe your character in little over a paragraph then that is fine.

*To help identify one thing, I am allowing for a player to have an option of characters. Either 1 slave and 1 master, or 2 slaves to play as.
I have noticed that some players started with the question or the thought that the starting information meant they could purchase two slaves. Also all masters are required to live within Raven Lost for some time to get used to their new slaves and that is a necessity.*
Rules
-The time period is just barely inside of the industrial revolution, if you don't know what that is then you most likely sucked in history.
-Players can have up to two slaves but only one master.
-No meta gaming or godding, which basically means don't over power anything and don't use information that your character would otherwise not know.
-Slaves can be of any sentient species of the fantasy world, orc, elven, harpy, lizen, the possibility is endless. But remember how to factor that in on how they where captured or obtained and it may mean different living conditions as well.
-Masters can be of almost any species as well.
-Language is not banned but I suggest you keep the use of term tasteful and the use of your slaves as well
- NO ONE LINERS!! IF YOU CANNOT HELP IT FINE, BUT PLEASE...DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU CAN HELP IT!
- You must ask my permission to be a Pink collared slave. There has been an issue with sex on this spot and I'd like to monitor it on my forum.
-Speaking of sex, it is allowed, but I expect it to follow the story and not be spontaneous fucking, and it had better not be the center of this forum.

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 38 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...