Случайное обыгрывание ролей Ангелы and Demons!

LillyBlack posted on Mar 31, 2014 at 09:50PM
This is pretty much another random roleplay but you can be a angel, demon, none, or anything!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Birthday:
Race:
Magic?:
Bio:

Rules:
None!
 This is pretty much another Болталка roleplay but Ты can be a angel, demon, none, или anything! Sig
last edited on Mar 31, 2014 at 10:09PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 111 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

Больше года LillyBlack said…
Name: Skyler Nicks! Sky for short ;)
Appearance:you can see my right? And I have green eyes not blue! Everyone think I have blue eyes
Personality: I'm sweet, strong, brave, and smart, and mean!
Dislikes: You!
Birthday: June 6th
Race: Human duh! (Not really shes part cat angel but she doesn't know)
Magic: All
Bio: I was born in Texas and my family moved to Kyoto. That's all.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Skyler Nicks! Sky for short ;) Age: Uhhh 16 Gender: PERVV!!! NO! Appearance:you can see my r
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Terra
Appearance: right here, pretty cute huh?
Personality: flirty, independent, strong, intelligent *goes on and on*
Dislikes: angles
Birthday: october 31st
Race: demon
Magic?: my demonic powers
Bio: that is none of your concern little one
(i just love this pic too much XD
 Name:Terra Age: 18 in human years f course Gender: uhm....look Appearance: right here, pretty cut
LillyBlack commented…
my real birthday is similar! mines is October 21! XD Больше года
(Lol XD We can start if you want :3)
Больше года tigerfinn said…
Name: im intenza call me int
Appearance: im here
Personality: shut up!
Dislikes: none yet
Birthday: its in december 12
Race: im an angel
Magic?: angelic powers
Bio: none of your concern
(pic later)
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Name: Alex
Appearance: pic
Personality: later
Dislikes: spiders,
Birthday: April 26
Race: mage
Magic?: summoning magic
Bio: n/a
last edited Больше года
 Name: Alex Age: 17 Gender: female Appearance: pic Personality: later Likes: flowers,rain Disli
Больше года Sableye21 said…
( I'll join later after school guys :D )
Больше года Ayaka said…
Name: Valkerie
Personality: rebellious
Dislikes: rules, limits
Birthday: March 15
Magic?: black magic
Bio: I am never really on your side
 Name: Valkerie Age: 16 Gender: well Appearance: pic Personality: rebellious Likes: adventure, d
(cool...this seems like it will be a good rp)
Больше года yumiyukifan1 said…
Name:I'm Isaac Synth!
Appearance: ......I'M RIGHT....HERE.... *points at face*
Personality: I'm Outgoing, Friendly, Funny, Never Give up, Random Sometimes,Hyper, and a Truly Good Friend.
Likes: Cake!!!! And food!!! and new friends! It don't matter what they are or look like!
Dislikes: .....hm... HORROR MOVIES *shudders*
Birthday: Let's see....April 6
Race: I'm an Angel
Magic: Reflection and Duplication
Bio: ....Forgot :D
last edited Больше года
 Name:I'm Isaac Synth! Age: 17! Gender: ........PERV....... Appearance: ......I'M RIGHT....HERE....
(When do we start RPing?)
(idk...)
Больше года Ayaka said…
Name: Vaughn
Personality: Protective, Fun, Out-going
Dislikes: rule breakers
Birthday: August 9
Race: angel
Magic?: shapeshifting magic
Bio: nope
 Name: Vaughn Age: 18 Gender: uh Appearance: pic Personality: Protective, Fun, Out-going Likes:
heart-of_love commented…
same name as Vaughn Fanel from Vision of Escaflowen Больше года
(Lol there are only 2 boys and A LOT of girls! xD)
Больше года Ayaka said…
That's why I'm making another one XD
Больше года Ayaka said…
Name: Connor
Personality: fun loving
Dislikes: none yet so far
Birthday: December 31
Magic?: demonic magic
Bio: no
 Name: Connor Age: 18 Gender: XD Appearance: pic Personality: fun loving Likes: fun Dislikes:
Больше года Ayaka said…
Now we're even XD
(There's only 3 boys and 4 girls XD and we can start now)
Skyler is sitting on her bench eating a apple.
last edited Больше года
Ayaka commented…
If Ты count tigerfinn, there are 4 :P Больше года
LillyBlack commented…
ooh ok XD He has no pic so I was confused Больше года
Isaac yawned and walked by her.
"Uhh...hi?" Skyler said looking at Isaac
Isaac turned around. "Oh, Hi!" He said and sat next to her.
"I'm Skyler. My nickname is Sky" Skyler smiles.
"I'm Isaac." He replied looking at her eyes. "Wow... you have green eyes!"
Больше года Ayaka said…
Valkerie had been circling around the humans for a while now, annoying the hell out of Vaughn. "Go back to your lair you demon" he sighed then sighed again as he felt another demonic presence but that presence did not make it known to them. "Honestly, I don't see how you two are siblings" the presence said as a dark cloud positions itself on top of a street lamp. "I don't either" Valkerie laughed as she floated over to Vaughn "The only thing we have in common is our names."
"Well life can be ev....unfair I mean" he ruffled through his hair "No matter, I have no time to deal with you two. Farewell....for now." And he flew off.

"That was unfortunate" Valkerie sighed "Why'd you come? He was fun to bully around."
"Humans are more fun to bully" the cloud muttered again.
"That's true" Valkerie snickered as she used her black magic to shift into a human "See you around then...Connor." And she left to look for some humans.

Connor on the other hand appeared at the top of the church and glared at the city "Why do such pitiful creatures "rule" this town? Damn humans" he chuckled.

(Val's human form)
 Valkerie had been circling around the humans for a while now, annoying the hell out of Vaughn. "Go ba
Alex sat on a bench tuning a violin before she started playing it. "it's a nice day today.'' she remarked to herself ans she plucked a string quietly. she then played a few notes before going into the song. her head moved along with the notes, and soon she was on her feet playing, dancing and spinning but still playing the notes perfectly.
(for some reason the video embed wont work...*sigh* link )
last edited Больше года
(The video embed doesn't work for me either!)
"Finally someone got that right!" Skyler smiles.
alex stopped and took a deep breath before sending the violin back to where she got it. "Now what?" she sighed before spotting Vaughn flying above her and vanishing in seconds "...an angel?" she said summoning a huge crow and flying after him. "what's his hurry?" she wondered stay far back enough where she could see him. but not have him notice her...that was until the crow cawed.
Isaac giggled and said, "Do you want to be friends?"
Больше года Ayaka said…
Vaughn did a mental face palm after backing off from the two demons. He raced away from them but only to stop as he heard a loud caw from a crow, a symbol of darkness in his book. He stopped in his tracks and faced back with his double-edged bow that works as both a sword and as a bow. He aimed it towards the crow and shot a warning shot just seconds away from it "Who sent you and what do you want?" his voice was irritated from earlier.
He shuffled his hands. "Hopefully I'll make a new friend." Isaac thought.
Alex yelped, his aim must have been off cause it was a few inches from her face, she was about to start yelling at him but stopped as he shouted quite irritated by the sound of it. "Who sent you and what do you want?" Alex was about to reply when she noticed the summon time was up. "well.....crap." she sighed as it vanished.
Больше года Ayaka said…
Vaughn sighed at himself and hung his bow by his back again "What am I doing? I'm not supposed to act rashly" he palmed his face again and landed on the ground again, retracting his wings and hiding his angelic aura. 'That was no ordinary bird, most likely a summon...A mage?' he thought to himself as he back tracked his flight pattern to find the source that summoning.
the crow was still moving when it fanished, and the fact that the angel landed meant that she was most likely going to land on him, or crash into a tree. on the way down she screamed and cursed before slamming into the tree. the branches stopped most of her fall, the next the she knew she was landing on a guy decked out in white.
Больше года Ayaka said…
Vaughn looked above his head only to see a girl crashing into him. He caught her then gently placed her down on to the ground "Sorry about my sudden outburst earlier. Restarting how we met, I'm Vaughn. I know you're not a random human so who are you?" he sat down.
last edited Больше года
((crow? the girl was riding the crow, it vanished and she fell....)
Больше года Ayaka said…
(lol I read that wrong)
(lol its ok)
Alex blinked in surprise as she was caught, then put on her fon the ground before sitting next to her. "Sorry about my sudden outburst earlier. Restarting how we met, I'm Vaughn. I know you're not a random human so who are you?" he said "...i'm Alex......and i'm a mage'' she said looking at the sky and blowing her brown hair out of her face. " your an angel right?" she asked picking leaves out of her hair. "sorry i followed you, i had never seen an angel before so i was curious."
Больше года Ayaka said…
He laughed as he scratched the back of his head "Well yeah, my pure white appearance kinda distinguishes me from the demons. Pleased to meet you Alex, this is also my first time to meet a mage. Sorry 'bout the arrow if it did frighten you." He then changed his white hair to silver as his clothes changed to colors that suited his personality.
Alex held up two hands and said "this is about how far the arrow was from my face." she watched as he changed in front of her eyes "cool that's so cool." she smiled
Больше года Ayaka said…
He smiled at her "Oh really? As a mage, I thought you could do these things easily" he chuckled and slicked his hair back with his fingers "So what brings you here in this pleasant town?"
"Sure I'll be your friend ^_^" Skyler said smiling
Alex rolled her eyes "one, i can only summon stuff/animals/people."she smiled "and two.....i live here." she started laughing
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Ah, well that makes sense" he palmed his face again chuckling "It's a beautiful town and I envy you. Too bad I gotta look out for trouble makers." He then sighed and took out a box of chocolates and offered her some "Have some, I heard they're Heavenly" he laughed and wished that none of the demons ruined the peace.

But Connor had other plans.
Alex took one and stared at it for a moment before eating it and 'thats yummy." she smiled before asking "....this is probably not wise to ask but....mind if i come along?" she looked at him as blush crept up her face.
Больше года Ayaka said…
He gave her a toothy grin "Sure, I can use some company....But I warn you, these demons.... No matter how convinced you are that they'll help, they're not worth asking help from unless you really have no other choice" he stared at the sky then back at her "But today's my rest day, we can go patrolling tomorrow. Know anything fun to do here? I gotta stretch my human legs" he chuckled again.
"well..there's the lake....the park....the theater..."she was listing stuff off one by one. "or.....we can go and eat at a restaurant." she added smiling ''your pick"she laughed "i've done it all.."
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Well it's one of my first times here on the surface" he stands up and yawns "I could really use something cold and sweet like those things you kids call....Ice....cream?" he scratched his chin "You lead, you look like someone who knows how to have fun" he smiled.
Alex jumped to her feet and grabbed his hand "ok this way!" she started pulling him, she actually worked at a icecream shop, and the fact that she worked at one ment she got 50% off the ice cream she buys at her work.
Больше года Ayaka said…
They arrived at the ice cream shop where Vaughn stood there furrowing his eyebrows "Vanilla....Chocolate.... What's good?" he snickered as she tugged on his arm.
Alex looked at him and rolled her eyes "how about cookie dough?" she said playing with his shirt sleeve.
Больше года Ayaka said…
"Sounds good!! You're the one who lives here so I'll trust you!" he laughed while looking at the rest of the menu "Do you work here?"