Случайное обыгрывание ролей Firelight

heart-of_love posted on Apr 03, 2014 at 02:58AM
this Rp is based off the book Firelight about a young girl who is a draki, a descendant of dragons whose greatest defense is her secret ability to shift into human form.
you can be a human a hunter(hunter's kill draki's) or a Draki.
Note: Draki have scales and wings but still look human, but i'll be nice and let them be FULL dragon's that can change into humans
you can live in a clan with other draki, or you can live in the human world..but to be able to change into a draki. they also transform into draki at will or in times of great stress.
the species of draki follow:
Earth Draki
Fire Draki(very rare so ask to be fire draki)
Onyx Draki (all know onyx Draki are male)
Shader Draki (mades mist and wipes peoples memorys)
Verda Draki (unknown)
Visiocrypter Draki (invesable)
Water Draki (like a fish)

Name:
human form(if draki):
Personality:
bio:
living place (with draki or humans):

Rules
:have fun
Romance is allowed
no god moding
Love triangles also allowed
please dont spam the rp with post after post at least let someone reply before you post.
Oh and following the rules in the book, if you live in the clan and fly during the day, or get spotted by hunter's..you will have your wings chopped off....fun right?
and dont fall in love with a human...but that rule will be broken by me!!!! so dont follow this rule
 this Rp is based off the book [i] Firelight[/i] about a young girl who is a draki, a descendant of dr
last edited on Apr 03, 2014 at 03:00AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 55 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

Больше года heart-of_love said…
Name: i'm Alex Croft
Species: water Draki..what i shouldnt have told you that!!
human form(if draki): pic
Personality: Fortune teller*reads her personality*:You are super true to yourself! You love being around people, as long you can hand pick everyone. You are comfortable with yourself but still feel like there is more to discover. You hate being thrown into uncomfortable situations but you can always quietly handle it well. You like your routine and you are okay with who you are. Although you sometimes long to be a more bold you stay within your boundaries. Maybe its time to try something new. But don't get me wrong, being natural and in love with who you are is a great thing.
bio:my mother's dicided thatme and my sisters are going to go live in the human world, so during the school year we will be with there mom in the human world, during holidays(aka summer,spring break ect) me and my sister's will be with our dad
living place (with draki or humans): both
 Name: i'm Alex Croft Age: ..16 Species: water Draki..what i shouldnt have told Ты that!! human f
(dragon form)
 (dragon form)
Больше года Time_Master said…
Name: Gao Fenikk, I'm Gao Fenikk... i don't have a middle name sadly.

Species: I'm a Visiocrypter Draki, but you don't even know what that is

human form: I'm in it right now.

bio:
Well, my parents were Draki too, but they loved me alot, they would never leave me alone, and they always said to me "Never live with the humans, they're dispicable", well I've been living with them for 5 years now, and they seem quiet, and they don't annoy me at all really... maybe it's because i only interact with their children, the children are always wanting to listen to my stories of the adventures I've had when i was a little draki-ling

living place: Humans, I live in the Human cities

Extra:
The only other Draki I've ever known were my Parents, they taught me about the other species of Draki, but I've been isolated from them. maybe I'll meet some in the Human cities.

He's VERY tall, around 3 to 3.7 meters tall
last edited Больше года
 [b]Name:[/b] Gao Fenikk, I'm Gao Fenikk... i don't have a middle name sadly. [b]Age:[/b] I'm 26, w
Camera Man: "We managed to get a picture of him in his Dragon form"
Interviewer: "Damn, is he a Demon?"
Camera Man: "Who?"
Interviewer: "Umm... who were we?... talking about?"
Camera Man: "Dunno, but dude! look at this sick dragon pic!"

Gao as he leaves: "Memory wipes are too easy"
 Camera Man: "We managed to get a picture of him in his Dragon form" Interviewer: "Damn, is he a Demo
Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Name: Delia Deluna
Species: human
human form: see pic
Personality: She's a very tough girl but she always helps people. she loves fighting sports. And the rest of her personality you'll see.
bio: her parents are normal and her life is boring so she always try to spice it up a little.
living place (with draki or humans): Humans
extra: Delia's right eye is 'gone'. she got into a mother cycle accident and lost her right eye.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Delia Deluna Age: 18 Species: human human form: see pic Personality: She's a very tough ГИР
((:3 how do the hunters identify Draki?))
((I've read the book but I don't remember XP One little thing, Delia's right eye is 'gone'. She was attacked by a draki while hunting them down but she doesn't like wearing an eye cap so they sewed her eye shut and you can still see the scar.))
((k den X3 also you should put that eye thing as an Extra on her profile :P))
(good point :P)
(i think i ned to make it more clear,
1; human's do not know Draki exsist, the Draki keep there identy hidden from humans.
2:human's are just normal people, not hunter's.
3: The hunter's find Draki by...well i think they sense the Draki somehow...
((oh! that's how Hunter's find Draki :P and i don't know if the 1 is counted at my character, but in case it is, he tells the stories to kids, as the kids think they're fairy tales X3 is that ok with the Draki? :P))
(ok that's fine then)
Time_Master commented…
Yay :3 Thank you. Больше года
(so should I change my character from a hunter to a normal person :3 ?)
(idk your choise)
((Do we wait? or begin? :3))
(we can start when your ready.)
((i was born ready ~O3O~))

Gao breathed out heavily, to see his own breathe come out as mist in the cold weather, he chuckled at it, then moved on, he continued to walk, he kept going, not really paying attention to his surroundings, after what felt like hours of walking, he realized... he was lost, but he was infront of a school, he decided to go in, he walked around the school, and peered in each class as he walked by, there were so many children studying or learning, it amused him to know the humans were so sharing of their knowledge, after a while of doing this, a bell rang, kids quickly ran out from the class rooms, he went outside, as kids from 10 to 18 were eating, chatting and everything, some people did notice Gao, as he was VERY tall, but others were too busy talking, he sat down on a nearby bench, and just watched the kids.
last edited Больше года
(Lol then lets go...uh....)
Alex looked at her sister Mina and her brother Tiger. Mina is a draki who hasnt grew her wings yet while there brother was an Onyx draki. Alex turned her gaze to the car window and stared out at the mountain trees got thinner and human buildings appeared.
(mina)
 (Lol then lets go...uh....) Alex looked at her sister Mina and her brother Tiger. Mina is a draki
(Tiger)
 (Tiger)
(his dragon form)
 (his dragon form)
Delia sighed as she walked out of her classroom and sat down on a bench outside. School was just so tiring. She didn't even wanted or needed to be here. Without paying attention or studying she was at the top of her class but he parents forced her to go to school. Oh, how she begged for them not to enroll her here but when it comes to school they a very strict. She took out her Ipod and started to listen to some music.
"That's very loud young miss, you might go deaf"
Gao wasn't surprised that the teenage girl hadn't noticed him when she sat down, he was a Visiocrypter draki afterall
Delia's eyes widened a bit suprised as she heard a voice next to her. She was so buzy thinking about how she hated this school that she didn't even noticed that there was someone sitting next to her. She looked at the guy as she pulled her headphone off and what she saw was a huge guy. "Wow." She mentally shook her head, was that really the only thing she could manage to say? "It's not reallt that loud."
((I dunno if Draki have hightened senses, but if they don't tell me and I'll change this post))

Gao just realized that his Draki hearing is better than a humans, which might be suspicious
"Heh, might just be me then"

he breathes out again, his breath as Mist
"How's School? you learning new things?"
Delia's eyes narrowed a bit. A guy won't be asking those kind of things to a stranger and deffinantly not to her. Who is this creep? She shook her head.
"Not really."
"oh? what don't you like about school?"
Gao had done this before, with lots of kids, some dislike school, but he mostly seems to show them how to get around it

((Man, Gao must seem like a massive Pedophile XD))
((YUP! XD)

"None of your buisiniss."
Delia said as she put her headphone back on. She was just going to ignore this huge guy.
Gao decided to have a little fun with her, he quickly wrote on a note
'ok then, but just 1 question, do you believe in ghosts?'

he put the note in the empty space between him and the teenage girl, then quickly turned invisible, stood up, and walked a little further away from her, keeping his breathe and heart rate low, as to not aware anyone nor thing to his presence.
last edited Больше года
Delia glanced to the left and to her suprise the guy was gone but a note was still laying there. She rolled her eyes and picked it up, expecting to see a phone number or something like that. What she saw made her eyes widen. But then she just chuckled. Like anything like that could be real. This had to be some sick joke.
"No."

(By the way i changed her profile so she isn't a draki hunter anymore.)
That was the respond Gao was hoping for, he then quickly went around, and toke some items from the other kids that were eating, he then went back over to her, still invisible, and placed the items where he had left the note originally, then he did the same as before, and hid his heart rate and breath
As Delia heared someone put something beside her she looked and she was suprised to see that there were some things there. Now she was getting annoyed. She didn't like people messing with her so she decided to leave. She picked up her bag and crumpled the note. As she walked away she trew the note in a nearby trashcan.
Gao chuckled, he had his fun, he went outside of the school before returning his visibility, he hummed a tune as he walked further down the street, not even caring that he forgot he was lost.
Time_Master commented…
Going to sleep, g'night Больше года
Mirra1007 commented…
Good night :) Больше года
Delia looked at the clock. School was already over for her and she had some time before dinner. Maybe she could go to the mall to search for a prom dress or maybe to just drink a smoothie. She smiled a bit, she really wanted a smoothie so she walked to the mall and went into a smoothie bar. After getting her smoothie she sat down at a table and puts her music back on.
Mina bounced in her seat as they pulled into there driveway. Alex hopped out and sighed as the cool,misty air touched her skin. Mina shoved Alex out of the way and bolted into the house, Tiger laughed as Alex slipped on a patch of damp moss after being shoved. "...i dont like it." Alex said as she regained her balance. "it's not that bad." Tiger replied tossing her dufflebag at her.
(....)
((... >_>... i dunno how I'm supposed ot respond...))

Gao walked on for a bit more, becoming more and more lost, he noticed a family up ahead, with their car in the Driveway.

"Excuse me!" he called out, waving his hand
"Could you tell me where i am?"
Tiger looked at Gao. "your on westwood street." He replied. "Hey Tiger....i'm having a strange feeling about this guy." Alex muttered
"Westwood street?... westwood street is on the other side of the town from my house... but that means all i have to do is go east and I'll be back in my neighborhood..."

he waved his arm again
"thank you!" he called to them,

he began to walk towards them, as they were in the direction of east.
"your welcome" Tiger called back before looking at Alex "what fealing?". Alex waited for a moment before replying "like he's one of us."
he passed by them, noticing a familiar smell, it wasn't that of the humans... they were Draki?... they weren't visiocrypter Draki, that's for sure, but they were other Draki...

[Welcome to the human world!] he chuckled as he thought of saying that to them.
''wait a moment.'' Tiger said suddenly. "would you like to came in for something to drink." Alex added before Tiger could ask if he was a Draki and blew there cover.
Gao stopped for a moment, and turned around.
"hmm?... something to drink... i would like that, yes please" he smiled and tilted his head,
he walked back to them.
last edited Больше года
Tiger glared at Alex before storming inside. "sorry about him, come on inside." she smiled before opening the door Tiger had slammed shut moments before.
"Thank you" he replied, as he went inside

Their house was very clean inside, and seemed quiet organized,
"your welcome." she said picking up her and Tiger's bag's and following him inside. Tiger lay on the floor in the living room a big frown on his face. Mina sat on his back and Alex heard a loud crack and Tiger groaned. "thanks Mina i needed that." Tiger said as Mina got up and ran over to Gao.
Gao chuckled at them, their family was very carefree, similar to how some human children described their time at home.
Больше года dargox said…
(Okay I got two questions, One: Where can i find this book, and Two: are any hunters in the book that doesn't know their hunters?)
last edited Больше года
((
1st: you can find the book on the internet, whether you find it readable online for free or buy the actual thing is up to you

2nd: The hunters aren't a race, they're humans, but they hunt Draki, so of course they know if they're hunters XD))
Больше года tigerfinn said…
Name: Nexus (if you watch madness series or play madness you know this guy :3)
Species: fire draki
human form(if draki): pic
Personality: silent,cool headed,always found in private places he enjoyed being alone,rarely found in public places,only one that can see his draki form is his friends,no one can see his face exept his draki friends!
bio: ???
living place (with draki or humans): humans

(can i be a fire? if yes here it is! if not then ill change it......really)
last edited Больше года
 Name: Nexus (if Ты watch madness series или play madness Ты know this guy :3) Age: 19 Species: fir
heart-of_love commented…
(sure Ты can be fire) Больше года
Больше года dargox said…
(-_-' I know Hunters isn't a race which reinforces my question. example: lets said there's kid that's gose the same school as Heart's characters and that same kid comes from a family of Draki Hunters yet they're keeping that life a secret from said kid, Now do you get my question?)