Случайное обыгрывание ролей Into the Salem

666demon posted on Apr 05, 2014 at 10:02AM
The Salem witch trials occurred in colonial Massachusetts between 1692 and 1693. More than 200 people were accused of practicing witchcraft—the Devil's magic—and 20 were executed. Eventually, the colony admitted the trials were a mistake and compensated the families of those convicted. Since then, the story of the trials has become synonymous with paranoia and injustice, and it continues to beguile the popular imagination more than 300 years later.

Several centuries ago, many practicing Christians, and those of other religions, had a strong belief that the Devil could give certain people known as witches the power to harm others in return for their loyalty. A "witchcraft craze" rippled through Europe from the 1300s to the end of the 1600s. Tens of thousands of supposed witches—mostly women—were executed. Though the Salem trials came on just as the European craze was winding down, local circumstances explain their onset.

In 1689, English rulers William and Mary started a war with France in the American colonies. Known as King William's War to colonists, it ravaged regions of upstate New York, Nova Scotia and Quebec, sending refugees into the county of Essex and, specifically, Salem Village in the Massachusetts Bay Colony. (Salem Village is present-day Danvers, Massachusetts; colonial Salem Town became what's now Salem.)

The displaced people created a strain on Salem's resources. This aggravated the existing rivalry between families with ties to the wealth of the port of Salem and those who still depended on agriculture. Controversy also brewed over Reverend Samuel Parris, who became Salem Village's first ordained minister in 1689, and was disliked because of his rigid ways and greedy nature. The Puritan villagers believed all the quarreling was the work of the Devil.

In January of 1692, Reverend Parris' daughter Elizabeth, age 9, and niece Abigail Williams, age 11, started having "fits." They screamed, threw things, uttered peculiar sounds and contorted themselves into strange positions, and a local doctor blamed the supernatural. Another girl, Ann Putnam, age 11, experienced similar episodes. On February 29, under pressure from magistrates Jonathan Corwin and John Hathorne, the girls blamed three women for afflicting them: Tituba, the Parris' Caribbean slave; Sarah Good, a homeless beggar; and Sarah Osborne, an elderly impoverished woman.

All three women were brought before the local magistrates and interrogated for several days, starting on March 1, 1692. Osborne claimed innocence, as did Good. But Tituba confessed, "The Devil came to me and bid me serve him." She described elaborate images of black dogs, red cats, yellow birds and a "black man" who wanted her to sign his book. She admitted that she signed the book and said there were several other witches looking to destroy the Puritans. All three women were put in jail.

With the seed of paranoia planted, a stream of accusations followed for the next few months. Charges against Martha Corey, a loyal member of the Church in Salem Village, greatly concerned the community; if she could be a witch, then anyone could. Magistrates even questioned Sarah Good's 4-year-old daughter, Dorothy, and her timid answers were construed as a confession. The questioning got more serious in April when Deputy Governor Thomas Danforth and his assistants attended the hearings. Dozens of people from Salem and other Massachusetts villages were brought in for questioning.

On May 27, 1692, Governor William Phipps ordered the establishment of a Special Court of Oyer (to hear) and Terminer (to decide) for Suffolk, Essex and Middlesex counties. The first case brought to the special court was Bridget Bishop, an older woman known for her gossipy habits and promiscuity. When asked if she committed witchcraft, Bishop responded, "I am as innocent as the child unborn." The defense must not have been convincing, she was found guilty and, on June 10, became the first person hanged on what was later called Gallows Hill…

Wonder why I told you the story of the Salem Witch Trials? Well were in it! It's happening right outside of your door! These witches will take your children, they are servants of the Devil himself! Have your children repent their sins! Have our Lord Jesus Christ save their souls from Hell! Have them say the Lord's prayer for those who say it correctly are not a witch. Good people of Salem I bid you good morning.

Rules: One shalt not take control of another
One shall be kind to another
And guys come on dont have sex on every page. You can have sex but just not THAT often.
If you have a witch and they are put to death, you can have another character come in

So heres what we need

Name:
Bio
If a witch; are you a good witch or a bad witch, what are your powers?

(Some more info here:link)

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 25 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года L_Deneuve said…
((I'm gonna join!))

Name: Wildred Chery

Witch, Christian or Puritan: Witch

Appearance: He looks very much like a girl and delights in pretending to be one, and he is very careful not to be discovered. He has long curly hair and he has caramel colored skin and dark almost black eyes and hair.

Bio: His mother fell in love with a slave a long time ago and they had him, the father was killed and the lady shunned. So she wrote up fake papers and whisked herself with the boy to Salem. She thought he was lovely and in the private of their home enjoyed dressing him up as a girl which he liked,too. Then sometime later she died of consumption and he was left alone in the small hut-like house just outside of Salem in the woods. He does go into Salem however, but as a girl, to buy what he needs. He also will take up any job for a small pay. Witch craft became an interest of his recently with the past Salem business, while cleaning he found a bunch of old books on witchcraft in his mothers room, he dabbles in it for fun and enjoys plaguing those he wants to or thinks deserves.

Bad witch-
Enticement and Seduction
Nightmares and Curses
Any image he makes will start moving as if real or alive

He has a talent of copying voices.
last edited Больше года
Больше года 666demon said…
(My dear lovely boy, Welcome into Salem)

Name: Alora Dean
Appearance: Raven black hair that is French braided and wrapped around a bun. Bright green eyes and a pale skin tone. She usually wears a black dress like her mother
Witch, Christian or Puritan: Puritan
Bio: Since the Age of 4, Alora has been going into these 'fits', Screaming at nothing and crawling into a tight ball. At church she would rock back and forth like the lady that had the boy who dressed as a girl. As the Reverend Parris asked her what was wrong she began screaming and trew her hands and head up to the heavens and cried out"It's a Witch! A Witch, a Witch!" Her mother shushed her and held her close. He had asked her who was the witch and also reasured her she was safe. She pointed to a random person and the children aound bought into this and they all scrramed inagony and the woman was hauled away. Alora then lied and said that there were more witches who were affecting her. 10 men and woman were burned at the stake that night.
"I am not a witch! Witchcraft is a sin! Repent to the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness!"
last edited Больше года
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Name:Alexandra Cockran Alex for short
Bio: Alex grew up on a farm but then her and her family moved to Salem, ironically she has a back cat named Salem, and she found it funny. she's afraid of burning and not really fitting in.
a good witch
powers are healing, memory wiping,
water manipulating and can transform into anything
as well as speak to animals.
 Name:Alexandra Cockran Alex for short Age: 16 Witch, Christian или Puritan: Witch Bio: Alex grew u
666demon commented…
Welcome darling Больше года
heart-of_love commented…
Thx Больше года
Name: Markus Merrill

Bio;As a young boy from England, Markus had discovered his talent with witchcraft while he was on the boat to this New World. His father had passed and his mother was all that was left. She gave him these stones and crystals to keep with him. Later on he was taken in by A Witch who told him about the stones and crystal's powers. At the age of Twenty he met a little boy that drove him crazy although he kept control over himself. By the time the child was sixteen years of age, Markus had him completely naked while himself only had his underclothes on.

Just take a peek at Channing Tatum if you want a picture of Markus.

Kinda good but kinda evil if you piss him off.
-has slight control of the weather

-taking nightmares away from small children

- And if you really piss him off, which is dificult for some people, he can set the crops ablaze with the snap of a finger.
Wildred lay in bed chewing some pie on the side counter beside Markus, he glanced at him then turned away in a hmph. He flipped his hair to the side and pulled himself out of the bed to get dressed. He could not understand how he of all people was the one to be completely stripped before anyone else, he'd been sure that he had Markus wrapped around his finger. There was a cup of wine mixed with poisonous berries which he drank contentedly and groaned.

"Markus, how dare you, throwing me on the bed and taking me without my permission. I didn't allow you to touch me today, and you tore apart my garments and dress!"
Alex sat outside her house with Salem, her mother was dying, and Alex would be alone with the flames. she shuddered at the thought of being burned. "Salem...i'm scared." she admitted as the cat jumped on her lap. "don't be i'll protect you." Salem purred. "Thank's Salem... but your just a cat." Alex sighed
"But yet my little Wild, you were begging for it as I caressed your hips and yor chest from behind you. And although I did touch you I did not take anything away." Markus pulled him back in and dropped his head into his younger lover's neck. Kissing the soft skin on his nape. He sighed contently and splayed a hand over Wildred's hip, rubbing small circles with his thumb. Taking the cup when his lover was halfway through with it he drank the rest down. "My,my. You have quite the taste for poison."
He frowned moving his hand away and turned to look at him with a small frown and set his hand down on the bed. He moved himself and wrapping his legs around him with a tight hold and pressing his privates against Markus. "You still ruined my outfit, and last time I checked you were not able to resist the affects of poison. Give me a moment to go and prepare potion to release the affect of the poison on you. Even if you are older than me and it's amusing that you are nothing compared to me in power, but then again I was born to perfection and the dark arts. "
last edited Больше года
"Born to perfection? Then why are you a witch?" There was a cold tone as he sat up in bed and watched the teen move and then freeze. "Don't pretend it's not a curse. Because it is. It took my family away as well as your parents and don't you dare lie and say it was the Christians and the Prutitans. She didn't want anyone to find you so she took you here and dressed you up as a girl to keep you hidden." He really was starting to get pissed off with Wildred. He thought he was God and it made him sick. "Now go on, before I really give you something to cry over instead of a dress." It just wasn't a fucking threat, it was a God damn promise.
"We both decided to dress me like this, " he gripped his chin and forced him to look him in the eyes, "I don't want to hear you say anything on this matter again. Let me make your cure now. " He said taking out a pester and bowl. "Get a small fire ready for me so I can make you a cure."

He stood up and walked out and came back into the room with a bunch of jars and set them on a table. "Mind going into Salem and kidnap me a young girl?"
last edited Больше года
Markus was getting annoyed by how Wildred thought their roles were switched. Usually the kid would have hung his head in shame and would have kept his mouth shut. "Yes I mind. Unlike you, I know how to stay away from people who want to kill me." Nevertheless he got a small fire going. With each move he could feel a sharp pain in his side, it must have been part of the poison's effects. "What happened to you to make you go like this i wonder. When you were twelve years of age you used to want me near you and mewled in pleasure just when I held our hips together in the most innocent way. And now, you seem bored with me like I can't excite you anymore."
"...What can I say, I'm trying to give this wretched place it's thanks for killing those innocent witches and people. Tituba brought this harder than ever and I hate her for that, however she was a brilliant server, I worship my own deities and I REQUIRE a young sacrifice to my dark mother. " He took a jar of rats eyes and mixed it with some tree sap.
"My dark mother has plans that requested me to leave you as you are cancelling out my curses, I am not bored. I'm pissed."
Alex watched people pass by and give her looks and wide birth like they knew she was different. "i'm going inside to check on mom." she muttered going inside the house and down to hall to her mom's room. she went to knock but noticed she didn't hear any hacking. "Mom!" she threw open the door and ran to her side, and..her mom was cold. "Mom." she cried
last edited Больше года
((Hrello?)
(hai)
(I was at a early birthday party alright!? I'm sorry but after the sexist racist comments by three of my uncles i cannot fucking like the male portions of my family)

"Your mother told me to keep you safe and hidden. So if you leave I will have to come. If you don't like it, tough. I can't help it if your mother chosen me to guard you." Markus coughed a bit spitting out a little bit of bloody mucous. It was funny, here his little Wild child was helping him when he could just leave him. "You know, you would be doing those who want me dead a favor if you just leave me to die." He looked up and at Wildred, a small little smile slipping on his face.
(just ignore them, they're just stupid people who don't understand anything)
Wildred frowned and walked over wiping the from his lips and chin before walking away to finihs mixing his solution. He took a blade and spilled some of his blood into the bowl and mashed some mountains flowers into the mixture before pouring in some water and a dash of spider legs. He just sighed and poured the mix into a pot and put it over the fire. "Well excuse me this was still our house first, and i wasn't around for this deal. You came because a promise to my mother, you didn't need to get involved in my life... and though you interfere with my studies and keep my from pleasing my deities I love you. But as lovers I am not so sure, I had thought this relationship was just platonic."
"It not just sex. I truly love you. I am just await the day you become ready to be completely mine." He sighed and had trouble sitting up but he got it. "I know you weren't around. And if I didn't there would be a lot of people comming to kill you right now. Now come here." He reached out and took the younger by his hand and pulled him near. Holding him close he kissed Wildred's palms."I love you. You should know that by now."
He blushed and kissed Markus' hand . " ...I love you as well, now let go of my hands idiot, I need to take the potion of the fire." He whispered and making sure not to get to close to his stone. The onyx made him feel weak and was most likely the reason Markus wasn't just another puppet, he both thanked and hated that onyx stone for this.
last edited Больше года
Markus let go of Wildred's hands and spat a wad of blood out, it was a bit darker than normal. This made him worry a little bit. He changed the subject since he didn't want to scare his Wild Child. "Who do you want me to fetch for you, my love?"

"REPENT SINNER! REPENT AND BEG JESUS CHRIST FOR FORGIVENESS!" An angry looking child screamed and threw mud at a sinner who had her wrists and neck bound in a stock. The mud hit on the poor woman's face. She then remembered the witch trials.... She began screaming like a banshee. The woman, startled, tried to reach out to her. The child fell. "WITCH! WITCH!" She screamed.
last edited Больше года
"Some child recently orphaned, please?" He poured the potion into a cup and placed the cup in some very cold water for a few moments and passed it to Markus. "'Drink this love, wait sometime... we can hold each other till you've gotten your strength and then you may search." He stroked Markus' cheek and wiped the blood away.
last edited Больше года
Markus took and drank it all down. He wrapped his arms around the teen and held him close. Chest to chest, nose to nose, lips that felt like the inside of a rose. Markus just stared into dark black abyss of Wildred's eyes. "Just because you said please, I'll get you two of them if you want."
He chuckled and touched the onyx on Markus' neck and hissed in pain as smoke rose form his hand. Although he ignored it and rested his head on his shoulder, he ignored the pain and smiled. "That will be unnecessary, however thank you darling." He kissed him and licked his neck and groaned.
"It pains me how your blood is so deep inside your veins protected me black stone... and I do love you..."
((Hello? I'm still here?))