Случайное обыгрывание ролей ~Vampire society~

Mirra1007 posted on Apr 06, 2014 at 05:49PM
~2032~
A disease was spread all over the globe. You could get infected when you got bit by a bat or if an effected person sucked out all of your blood and fed you his own. Some symtoms were: no more ageing, more strength, more speed, combusting when sunlight touches you and bloodthirst.
These infected were later known as Vampires.

~2040~
Still there was no cure found and many people of the earth were already turned into vampires. Not all of the people saw this vampire plague as a curse. Many people wanted this immortal life and choose for it themselfs.

~2067~
Vampires were dominating the earth and they gave the rest of the remaining humans a choice: Be turned or be eaten. And so when most of them refused to be turned the Hunt started to find and capture the remaining humans.

~2112~
Vampires are now the main species of the earth. They look and live the same way as humans but then at night. They have cars with sunlight shields and houses whom are also protected against sunlight. But they face a difficult problem. The blood factories who provide the vampires of blood are running low on human bodies and humans are very rare if not almost extinct. The BS (Blood scientist) are trying to make a blood subsitude but no succes yet. The army are trying as hard as they can to fin and capture the remaining 10% of the hiding humans. The normal vampires do all that they can to get their hands on blood. The governement make the rules and try to find places where humans might hide. And the rich just enjoy the privilege of having so much money that they can effort and keep a living human as their slave and fresh food.

This is the world we live in now. Welcome in the Vampire society.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
If you are a vampire, which one are you: Soldier/hunter, BS, Rich, Governement, Normal vampire.
If you are a human, you currently are: Hiding, Fighting against vampires, Undercover as a vampire, A slave.
Bio:
Picture or appearance:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES:
1) No killing eachother except when both agree.
2) sex, violance and rape are allowed.
3) No godmoding
4) Try not to have to many humans and try to have some different characters.

Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
little note!
You can get turned into a Vampire by being bit!
If a Vampire wants to turn you he has to suck all you blood out and feed you his blood
last edited on Apr 06, 2014 at 06:10PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1289 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1289

Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Name: Fayline Rose
Species: human
If you are a human, you currently are: A slave waiting to be sold.
Bio: She and many other people were hiding in an underground city when suddenly the army found them. She tried to run away but she was captured. All of the other people were used for the Blood Factories but they decided some rich guy would probably buy her so now she's being sold to a Vampire.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Fayline Rose age: 18 Species: human If Ты are a human, Ты currently are: A slave waiting t
Name: Donovan Yentlren.
Species: Vampire
If you are a vampire, which one are you: A BS (blood scientist)
Bio: He is one of the first people who were turned into a vampire when the desease first spread. He is a very smart guy and decided to find a substitute for blood so humans could keep on living. But still no succes.
 Name: Donovan Yentlren. age: 76 Species: Vampire If Ты are a vampire, which one are you: A BS (bl
Name: Ashtyn grey
Species: vampire
If you are a vampire, which one are you: Soldier/hunter
Bio: Even though she was a human she is now completly loyal to the vampires and has no mercy for any human that crosses her path. Her family was once sold out by some friends to vampires but they were kind enough to let her be turned and not killed. That's why she's so loyal. She's also one of the best hunters of the army.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Ashtyn grey age: 37 Species: vampire If Ты are a vampire, which one are you: Soldier/hunter
Больше года mcterra said…
Name: Chase Godspell
If you are a vampire, which one are you: None of the above. He's a rogue vampire.
Bio: He was born into a rich vampire family. Due to their enormous wealth, his family was able to get all the blood they ever wanted. Unlike every other person Chase hated feeding from humans. He hated the unfair treatment humans got. When he grew up, he joined the army and became a hunter, one of the elite. But it was always difficult for him to hunt down humans. So one day he escaped and became a rogue vampire. He betrayed the vampires and began helping the humans. Due to his rebellious act, he became wanted by the vampire army. But he has never been caught and he keeps fighting his own kind to protect the humans.
Other: In battle he uses his fists and a dual custom-made anti-vampire handguns.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Chase Godspell Age: ??? Species: Vampire If Ты are a vampire, which one are you: None of th
((I am REALLY eager to start this so if you want we could already start and other people could jump in later :) ))
(okay no problem.you begin then because I'm not really good at starting rps.)
((okay!))

Donovan sighed as he walked to the labratory with a cup of blood coffee in his hand. Again the lowered the procent of blood that was in the coffee, almost nothing was in it anymore. It's logic that everyone is getting angrey. The rich get everything while the normal ones get nothing. He put on his lab coat as he sat down at his desk. Another failed subsitute. Time was running out. He had to find a solution quik. He looked at the Tv screen as they announced that a couple of humans were captured. He saw Ashtyn's proud face as she announced how many humans were captured. "Bitch" He muttered to himself as he continoud work.

Fayline was trembeling hard as she was pushed onto a stage with 3 other girls and one boy. Maybe a hundred rich vampires were looking at her. You could see the bloodlust on all off their faces. Some tears ran down her face. Why couldn't they just leave her kind alone. They never did things to them and they had enough animals to feed on. She wanted to run away from this hell but knew she couldn't. Hoping for someone to save her was also impossible. No human would come to save her and no vampire will spare her life. She closed her eyes as the bidding started.
Suddenly the cieling just above the stage exploded. It wasn't long before the startled rich vampires began panicking as debris from the cieling began raining on them. Smoke bombs which had been concealed in the hall all exploded at once releasing a thick cloud of black smoke. A stampede occured in the hall as the vampires tried to find a way out through the black smoke which had already covered everything. Vampire guards began rushing in to find the cause of the explosion. Of course they weren't able to see through the smoke.Suddenly gunshots began echoing in the hall and the vampire guards began dropping dead in turn. The guards looked around them in confusion but they weren't able to pinpoint the exact location of the shooter. Finally they were all shot down.A figure then dropped from the hole in the cieling and landed on the stage infront of the human slaves. It was Chase. He was holding his two guns in his hands.He turned to the humans "You're free now. Use this opportunity to run away. If anyone asks, say that the rogue vampire helped you." He looked at Fayline for a moment then he turned and disappeared in the black smoke.
Fayline looked amazed at the guy who just dissapeard into the smoke. Wait did he just say 'rogue vampire'? Why would a vampire be helping them? It didn't matter at the moment. She looked around and found the safest way to escape and ran as fast as she could. She looked at her clock and saw it was almost time for the sun to rise. Just perfect.

Ashtyn picked up her guns and jumped onto her motorcycle. This was her chance. She drove as fast as she could to the slave market. This was her chance to finally capture that traiter, she thought to herself with a smirk on her face. He was going to pay deeply for all the sins he commited against his own race. She jumped off her motorcycle as she arrived and ran into the building without any signs of fear trying to find that damn traiter.
Chase ran towards the exit of the building, ruthlessly shooting down any vampire who stood in his way. He felt no remorse. He didn't consider himself as one of them anymore. As he finally reached the exit, he saw Ashtyn running in. "Damn. Not her." He cursed under his breath as he stopped and waited for the confrontaation.
Ashtyn smirked as she saw Chase. "Not happy to see me? To bad." She took out a gun and aimed it at him. "I've waited so long for this day. Prepare to die you traitor." Without even giving him a chance to answer her she shot.
Luckily, Chase was fast enough. He quickly stepped to the side thereby dodging the shot. He then dashed towards Ashtyn. When he was infront of her he hit the gun out of her hand then grabbed her by the collar and pinned her to the wall. He held her up using his vampiric strength. He took out one of his guns and pointed it at her face. "You're right. I'm not happy to see you.That's because I don't want to kill you like the others. We worked together in the past Ashtyn. We were partners. It would hurt me if I had to shoot you down too. I know the impact that my treason had on the vampire society. I know that what I did is unforgivable but Ashtyn I'm asking you as an old friend to back off because I can assure you that if things get out of her hand I won't hesitate to pull this trigger."
Больше года Sableye21 said…
Name: Perci
Species: Human
If Human,you currently are?: A Slave about to be sold
Bio: His parents told him to never be a vampire..that's why they died. Perci happen to say 'I will not be a vampire'. They were shocked but they didn't want him to die...not yet. So his punishment was ripping his right eye out of his socket and being a slave until a Richie Vampire bought him.
 Name: Perci Age:17 Species: Human If Human,you currently are?: A Slave about to be sold Bio: His
Больше года Sableye21 said…
Perci had his opportunity. "Hey...we better run if we have a chance. He'll be coming back soon." He started racing after her escaping with Fayline.
Ashtyn glares at him furiously. "You are right. That was the past." She pulled a sharp blade out of her long boot and stabbed him into his left shoulder. When his grip on her collar lessend she kicked him backwards and sliced his cheek with the same blade she stabbed him with. As fast as she was she quikly kicked his gun away which he had dropped in suprise. He was one of the strongest soldiers ever, but he should have known that they were very close to strength and out smarting the enemy. She lifted up her blade. "Good bye, Chase." She brought the blade down but suddenly a gun shot rang trough the air and Ashtyn's eyes widened. Something hot ran down her stomach and when she looked down she saw a hole in her clothed. Out of shock she dropped down on her knees. She looked up at the girl who shot her. A pathetic human, shot her. Fayline's hands were shaking as she dropped the gun she picked up from the ground. She really did it. She shot a vampire. After she tried to escape with the boy she saw the man that saved her and the woman that captured them fighting and wihtout hesitating she picked up the gun and shot to her own suprise.
last edited Больше года
Mirra1007 commented…
I g2g now. Bye bye! Больше года
mcterra commented…
Later :( Больше года
Ignoring the pain and the blood running down his shoulder, he turned and stared in surprise at Fayline. He was used to saving humans. Not the other way round. He remembered her. She was with the other humans he had just saved in the hall. He looked back at Ashtyn who was kneeling infront of him. The wound seemed bad. But he couldn't help her. They weren't allies anymore. "I'm sorry" He muttered then turned and ran towards Fayline "I'll thank you later. For now you have to get outta here.You've got to leave now." He said as he picked up his gun.
last edited Больше года
Still in shock, Fayline nodded and quikly picked up the gun again before running away together with the boy who followed her. She looked at her watch. 10 minutes and the sun will rise. For her it was great but she was wondering if the vampire who saved her was going to make it. She shook her head. First escape and then you can think about someone else.
Chase looked back at the human girl as she ran away. She had just shot a vampire. She seemed to have guts. And he realized that he didn't even know her name. He pushed that out of his mind. He had saved the humans . Fine. What mattered at the moment was his own safety. He had to leave before the sun rose. Before he could dash away, he turned and looked at Ashtyn again "Ashtyn you better leave too. The sun will soon be up. If you don't intend to die then that would be a reasonable thing to do."
last edited Больше года
Ashtyn glared at him with pure hatred in her eyes. She slowly stood up, her hand clutching the still bleeding wound. "You really are despicable. Next time there won't be a human brat that will save you and then I'll send you into your damn grave." After that she ran to her motorcycle as fast as she could and drove home before the sun rose.
Chase sighed. He had seen the hatred in her eyes. The same hatred he had seen in many others' eyes when they had looked at him after his treason. He knew he would have to live like that. He had had no choice. It had been his conviction; there was no turning back. He ran out of the building and got on his own bike. He looked up at the sky. The sun rays were already shooting out lightly through the clouds. He then drove away at top speed. He stopped at the back of a building, leaned his bike against a wall and got inside.
last edited Больше года
(Isn't his name Chase XP ))

Fayline looked up at the sky as sun rays hit her face. She smiled big knowing she was safe even if it was just for a little while. She shoudn't waiste any time so she started running again, as fast as she could. She knew that every single vampire could smell that there was a human in town. But she didn't care. There was nothing that they could do now. The only things she was worried about were where to hide when it was night again and where to find food and water. Already tired she stopped to catch her breath. there had to be a better way to travel. She would never make it far like this. She needed a vehicle. She looked around in some streets and smirked when she saw a lone bike. She quikly ran too it and searched for a key but there was none. Not that it mattered, her father tought her how to repair bikes and how to start them without a key. She started pulling at some wires and after about 15 minutes the enigine roared alive.
Name:Castiell Godspell
If you are vampire which one are you?: Solder/hunter
Bio: Chase's junior brother. He was the 2nd born of the family and had always had the 2nd place in everything when Chase was still around. He had always been overshadowed by Chase's talents and prowess. Since everyone's attention was always turned to his brother and never to him, he developed an intense jealousy which gradually turned to hatred.Even when they both joined the army, Chase became a better hunter. Castiell spent his life trying to surpass his brother till the day Chase turned rogue. Rather than being shocked and enraged like all the others, Castiell was filled with joy. Not only because his time to shine had finally come but also because that was an opportunity for him to do what he had always dreamt of doing; Killing Chase.
Other: He is a skilled hand-to-hand fighter and an expert swordsman.
last edited Больше года
 Name:Castiell Godspell Age:... Species: Vampire If Ты are vampire which one are you?: Solder/hunt
Mirra1007 commented…
This is going to be VERY intresting. Больше года
mcterra commented…
Yeah it is. Больше года
Castiell was quite surprised when he saw Ashtyn coming back to HQ with such a wound. She was one of the top hunters. It was unusual to see her hurt. After calling for the medical team, he walked to her "Hey you don't seem to be in good shape. What happened? And don't tell me a human did this to you because there's no way I'm believing that."
last edited Больше года
Ashtyn pushed Castiell out of her way with one arm and sat down on a chair. She was furious to say atleast. A HUMAN shot her. She was supposed to be a top hunter and still she let a pathetic little girl shoot her. That girl was going to pay with her life as soon as she got better. No. It didn't matter if her wound would still hurt. She was going out tonight to hunt for that damn brat. She glares at Castiell. "Shut your damn mouth. I was this close to finally killing that damn traitor brother of yours! And this stupid girl just shot me off guard!"
Castiell's expression immediately darkened and he clenched his fists. "You met Chase? That bastard. He's been causing us a lot of trouble all this while. I'll find him and kill him. I've become stronger, he doesn't stand a chance now. Just leave it to me." He turned to go but he stopped and looked back at Ashtyn "You got shot by a human. I don't think our superiors will be happy to hear that. You better quickly find a way to wash away that disgrace." He then left just as the medical team arrived.
last edited Больше года
Ashtyn's fist hit the table next to her hard in anger, so hard that it almost broke down. How dare did he call it a disgrace. He was the one who couldn't get up in rank because his brother was always better. And only because she helped him train he became better. She will make him know she's his supirior when she comes back from the hunt with both the head of Chase and that brat.

Fayline smiled big as the engine started roaring. She got onto the motorcycle and looked at the road. But then her smiles dissapeard. Her parents, her friends, her home were now all gone. Where could she go. She didn't even know in which town she was and she didn't have a map. She had no idea where to go.
(Could we timeskip to the night?)
(alright!)
The moon was full and the night sky was cloudless. Castiell looked up at the building infront of which he was standing. He had done some research and discovered that Chase was living there. Normally he was supposed to have alerted the high officials so that an entire squad could be sent for the rogue vampire's capture. But he didn't do that. He knew he could deal with it on his own. And he wasn't going to capture Chase, he was going to kill him. He looked at his watch; 3 more seconds. He did the countdown mentally and suddenly several bombs which had been placed around the building exploded and the entire building went down. Castiell didn't turn to go. He knew his brother was too smart to be killed by that. He gripped the hilt of his sword as he heard footsteps coming towards him. Chase emmerged from the debris and dust visibly pissed off and unharmed by the explosion, but his eyes widened in surprise when he saw Castiell. "Castiell?" Castiell took out his sword from its scabbard "Hello brother. I'm here to take your life." Without any further word, he attacked.
Ashtyn was riding on her motorcycle away from the city, following the track the human girl left behind. The way she was heading was to a mountain where no vampire's lived because they couldn't really build houses on a mountain. Also the area was already searched for other humans so no more vampire's went there to even look. She smirked to herself. Clever girl. But not clever enough.

Fayline had hidden the motorcycle in a large cave and climbed up to search for a safer place to stay in for the night. Luckly she found a very wel hidden cave with a water source. Also along the way she managed to find some fruits she could eat. It was not much but it was something. Now she was sitting in the cave, staring at the entrance the whole time with her gun in hand.
Sparks flew as the two brothers clashed against each other. Chase defended himself against Castiell's slashes with his guns. Right from the start he had been of the defensive but Castiell was fast and strong. Chase was constantly stepping back as Castiell kept attacking relentlessly. "When did you become this strong?" Chase asked.
Castiell replied "You weren't going to stay the best forever brother. I progressed a lot since you betrayed us." He stepped into Chase's defense and slashed. The sword traced a thin line of blood on Chase's chest who staggered backward and winced in pain.
"It doesn't have to end this way Castiell." Chase said as blood dripped from the wound on his chest.
Castiell took a stance "Come at me Chase. Fight seriously because your words have no effect on me. I've made up my mind; I'm leaving with your head."
Chase closed his eyes and sighed. Castiell had always been that way. Once he decided to do something, he didn't change his mind. Chase opened his eyes and matched his brother's cold and murderous stare. "I guess it can't be helped then. I'll have to go all out." He hooked his fingers on the triggers of his guns. "Let's go Castiell."
"You don't have to say that twice." Castiell replied.
Ashtyn suddenly stopped her bike as she smelled something. She smelled the air again and a triumphantic smirk appeared on her face. She was close. Very close. Stepping off her bike she looked up at the moutain. It was like she could almost see the way how the human climbed. She didn't waiste a second and started climbing as fast as was possible and stopped right at the entrance off a cave. She was right there. Eyes widened in shock. Hands shaking in fear. And the same gun which she shot her with in her hand. It was even HER OWN gun. She slowly walked towards "Hello human brat. I came to take back what is mine. Your life."
Fayline was stunned. How could she have found her?! "Stay back!" Without hesitation she shot at her but the vampire was fast and dodged it with ease. She kept shooting and soon she ran out of bullets. In a last try to escape she trew the gun at the vampire and ran deeper into the cave. But suddenly she felt a burning pain into her right shoulder and she fell down with a cry of pain. As she looked at her right shoulder she saw that the vampire had trown a knife at her who was now stuck in her shoulder.
Chase and Castiell stood looking at each other. They were both panting heavily. They had been fighting nonstop and it seemed they were on the same level of power. Chase had been cut deeply by Castiell's blade in a couple of places. Castiell wasn't in good shape either. He had bullet holes too on his body inflicted by Chase's gunshots. They were both covered in blood.
"You weren't kidding." Chase said "You've really gotten stronger."
"Now I'm going to end this." Castiell said and tried to step forward but pain shot up in his right leg and he got down on one knee. "Shit." He looked down at the bullet hole on his right thigh. He looked up at Chase. "You bastard."
"Give up Castiell" Chase said "We'll only end up killing each other."
"Shut the hell up. I'll kill you Chase, even if I die trying.." He suddenly lifted his sword and hurled it at Chase. At the same time Chase pointed his gun and pulled the trigger. The sword pierced Chase on the left side of his chest and the bullet got Castiell in the belly. The two brothers collapsed on the ground in pools of blood, still panting. With difficulty, Chase pulled the sword out of his chest and dropped it to the ground then he managed to pull himself up.
"What are you waiting for?" Castiell asked "Kill me."
Chase shook his head "I'm sorry but I can't do that. It seems even after all I've done I still have a couple of weaknesses. I wasn't able to kill Ashtyn and now I can't kill you."
Castiell frowned "You bastard. You're making a big mistake. You're sparing me now but I won't think twice when we'll meet again."
"I know that" Chase then pressed a button on his watch. Some seconds later the sound of an engine began echoing from a distance. A black bike sped out from the street behind them and stopped infront of Chase. His old bike had been blown up in the explosion. He got on the bike and sped off into the night.
"I'll definitely kill you Chase" Castiell muttered before passing out on the floor.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-

Chase passed out too on his bike but before doing that he activated the automatic drive. The bike led him to a mountain and it stopped a distance away from a cave.
Chase was woken up by the sound of gunshots. As his eyes shot open, he picked up a particular smell "Ashtyn?" And then he got another smell. It was quite familiar. And then he recognized it; it was the human girl.
Ashtyn walked towards the patetic girl who was trying to crawl away. She pulled out the knife roughly, making her yelp in pain. Likking the blood of the knife she was wondering was she should do next to the little girl. So many options and so little time. "What to do with you...." As the girl tried to crawl away again she plunged the knife deep into her thigh, making her scream in pain again. "Oh, I know. How about I just bring you to the city and watch as the lower class vampires fight for your blood." She grabbed the girls troath and lifted her up with a smirk on her face. "Yes, that would be a nice show."
Chase held the muzzle of his gun against the back of Ashtyn's head. "Stop it." He said. He was still panting lightly. He was in very bad shape and he couldn't possibly fight Ashtyn but he couldn't allow her to kill that human like that. As soon as he had smelt the two girls he had climbed to the cave and had seen Ashtyn about to kill the human girl. He tightened his grip on the gun. "Ashtyn, let go." He repeated
Ashtyn looked behind her and smirked as she saw in what shape he was. "Well well well. It looked like Castiell really did put up a good fight. And you can threaten me like that but you and I both know that you aren't going to kill your former partner." Her grip on Fayline's troath tightend and she was getting paler. "But just in case. Shoot and I will snap this girls neck like a twig."
Chase frowned and gritted his teeth "Dammit, you..." She was right. He didn't have the guts to kill her. He sighed in defeat and lowered the gun. "I...I won't shoot. Ashtyn please let her go." As he said that, he clutched his chest in pain and began coughing out blood.
Ashtyn glared at him, how dared he ask to just let this human go. He looked so weak at the moment. So different then normal. But that was not a good reason to just ask her that. "You really are pathetic. Do you really think just because you are wounded that I will let this human go? When it comes to things like this you really have no spine at all."
Chase frowned. She was right. He was pathetic. When had he ever begged for a human life? That was definitely not his type. He tightened his grip on his gun. "You know what? Fuck that." He pointed the gun at her and fired.
(where did he shoot her?)

In shock Ashtyn dropped Fayline to the ground who emmidiatly started gasping for air. He really shot her. How could he? She never expected him to actually shoot her. Normally he would've never have done that. Ashtyn fell unconcious on the had floor of the cave as her wound kept bleeding.
After Fayline's breathing was normal again she looked up at the vampire who saved her for the second time in a row. He was very wounded. It was a wonder he could even stand. "T-thank you." Was the only thing she managed to say.
(sorry I didn't precise that. The bullet hit her on the small of her back.)
Chase nodded as he holstered his gun. He stepped towards Fayline. "You saved my life too. Consider this as payback. And I don't even know your name..." His vision suddenly became blurry and he passed out in her arms.
Fayline's eyes widened and she let out a small gasp as he passed out. She didn't know what to do. Ofcourse she couldn't stay here because the other vampires might find them or that scary hunteress might wake up. She had to leave but she just couldn't leave her savior alone. Looking at him she saw how badly wounded he was. No, she deffinantly couldn't leave him alone.
Suddenly a voice echoed trough the cave "Looks like you're in big trouble" Looking up Fayline saw another vampire. He was a male with dark grey hair and golden eyes. Quikly she took her savior's gun out of his holster and aimed it at the new vampire.
"S-stay back!" She tried to sound confident but the vampire just laughed.
"Don't worry girl. I won't harm you nor Chase. I'll only ask you a favor." Fayline looked in shock at him. Wait, did that vampire just called the man in her arms Chase? So they knew eachother? She mentally shook her head. This was not the time to think about that.
Fayline narrowed her eyes. 'What kind of favor?"
The vampire walked closer with a smile on his face which creeped Fayline out. "My name is Donovan. I'm the head of the sience departement where we search for a substitude for blood. Let's just say our results aren't well because we can't do proper research. The factories keep giving us blood to old to do proper research on.I don't care about your life nor his but I will carry Ashtyn away from here so you can stay here to recover if you give me some of your blood. It won't hurt." He said as he showed her a needle and a blood bag.
Fayline held out her arm and Donovan took that as a sign she agreed. He carefully put in the needle and watched as the bag filled with her blood. "Why don't you just kill me and take all?"
When the bag was full he pulled the needle out and lifted up Ashtyn. He shrugged at her question. "I only have one bloodbag with me." After saying that he left the cave.
Castiell opened his eyes. He looked around.He gripped his head as a terrible headache hit him. "Crap" He muttered. He sat up on his bed.He was bare chested and blood was being transfused into his arm. All his wounds had healed already thanks to the blood. The door of the room opened and a nurse got in. She was holding a tray in which there was a glass of blood.
"Where am I?" Castiell asked
"You're in a military hospital sir. We found you unconscious somewhere in the city right in front of a building in ruins." The nurse replied
"Didn't you find anyone else?"
"No sir." The nurse replied. That meant that Chase had gotten away. Castiell ripped the drip from his arm and got down from the bed. His sword was leaning against the wall next to his bed and a new set of clothes similar to his old ones were on a table next to the bed too. He quickly dressed up and picked up his sword.
"Wait sir." The nurse protested "You're just from recovering. You can't leave..."
Castiell pushed her out of his way. The glass fell to the ground and shattered and the blood spilled on the tiled floor. Castiell then left the room.
"I'm coming for you Chase. Wherever you are, you'll die by my blade."

Fayline didn't know how much time had passed but she did know that his wounds weren't getting better. A vampire was supposed to heal faster but she didn't see any signs off healing. She thought back to what her mother had said. She said that vampire's naturally heal faster but if they drink blood that they will really fast and sometimes get a bit stronger. She looked down at Chase and sighed. He was going to die if she didn't do anything. She was sure she was going to regret this later but now she had to help him. She picked up a sharp rock and steadied her breathing before she cut herself in her own wrist. Then she parted his lips slightly and carefully laid her wrist against his mouth letting the blood drip in.
He could feel his wounds healing and his energy being restored. But then he felt something else, something wrong.Chase's eyes shot open as he felt that familiar taste. That taste that he had always hated so much. At that moment, his body reacted out of instinct. He sat up and quickly grabbed Fayline's arm, his grip automatically tightening around it. He looked at her, his expression was dark. "What...do you think you're doing?"
last edited Больше года
Fayline's eyes widened in suprise. Her hands started to shake and a shiver went up her spine as she looked into his eyes. The grip on her arm was to tight, it hurted alot, but she was afraid that he would break it if she complained about it. "I-i-i just.... I wanted to.... H-help you."
Chase snapped back to reality and his eyes widened when he noticed her expression. He immediately let go of her arm "I-I'm sorry. I didn't...I didn't mean to hurt you I just..." He sighed "Crap, I'm such a fool."
Fayline rubbed her arm slightly. She could already see some bruises forming on the place where he had gripped her. Looking at her arm she wonderd how bruised her neck was. She looked back at Chase. "I-It's okay. I'm the one who.... I'm sorry."
He looked back at her then at her arm. He then took her arm, gently this time and examined the bruises. He winced "I did this to her" He thought. He caressed her arm gently in an effort to soothe the pain. "You don't have to be sorry. You tried to help me, I understand. Its just that I hate human blood, that's why I reacted like that."
Fayline was suprised to say atleast. He hated human blood? It was hard for her to imagine a vampire who hated his own food. She thought that all vampire liked blood but still here was a vampire sitting infront of her, caresing her arm gently and saying he hates blood. Wait. He is caressing her arm?! She blushed like crazy as she quikly said. "I-it's okay! It doesn't hurt much."