Случайное обыгрывание ролей Ангелы Attacks!

LillyBlack posted on Apr 07, 2014 at 09:08PM
~this is a story I'm writing! I decided to make it into a rp~ Ooook! So heres the story! So this is how it started. A monster they call "Demonaga" was roaring All day long and it interrupted the the humans and angels. The angels were sent down to defeat! ENJOY!!!

You can be a one of the main characters!
Skyler (me!)
Allan (tigerfinn)
Angel (girl not a boy and not the person in the title) (yumiyukifan1)
Liz (Heart-of_love)
Zac (Sableye21)

Fill In if you want to make a OC:
name:
Appearance:
Human/Angel:
Birthday:
Bio:
Other:

Rules:
Don't kill others without permission
Sex and cursing is allowed. For sex....don't be too descriptive PLEASE
Enjoy!
last edited on Apr 12, 2014 at 06:45PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года LillyBlack said…
Name: Skyler Moon
appearance: I just want to punch so bad right now
Human/Angel: I'm a angel
Dislikes: everything in demon world and you!
Birthday: January 1
Bio: NO!
other: .....
 Name: Skyler Moon Age: 17 Gender: PEEERVVV!!!! appearance: I just want to перфоратор, удар, пунш so bad right now
Name: Nori Minami...
Appearance: I'm right here..
Human/Angel: Angel
Dislikes: Same
Birthday: December 25
Bio: NOOOOO!!!!
other: Interviewer: You are the cute girl that controls the moon and light!!?? *blushes* I..
last edited Больше года
 Name: Nori Minami... Age: 16 Gender: ....bitch Appearance: I'm right here.. Human/Angel: Энджел L
Больше года yumiyukifan1 said…
(Can I be Angel? :D)
(Yeah! ^-^)
Больше года Sableye21 said…
(COOL!....Can I help you with your book? Like make idea?.....and also I'm Zac who's a human? or angel?)

Name: Garrett Crest
Appearance: I'm in front of you!
Angel or Human?: Well...none of an above. Well I'm a half demon and half angel. My mom,Rose,married my dad you is really Demonaga. But my mother died after my birth. So I'm Half demon and Half angel
Likes: Well...[Damn...I'm say well to many time!]...I like hanging out with my friends which are Skyler and Nori of course...
Dislikes: I kind of dislike the fact that the angels are going to kill my father,Demonsaga. He is just yelling! And I kinda hate going in the middle of the night,staying for 4 hours talking to him. I know he is my dad but I think he is the one who killed my mother. I'm not sure
Birthday: April 1st
Bio: I told you...I'm the son of Rose Crest the angel and Demonsaga! You need to pay attention more often. My mother,Rose,died at my birth and I started living with the angels even though they don't know
that I'm a Half breed yet. I have a feeling they will though. I have a demon's wing but the angels think it's a coincidence. And I've inherited the Spirt Sword from my mother..

( This my my fc that can go in your book! YAY XD)
 (COOL!....Can I help Ты with your book? Like make idea?.....and also I'm Zac who's a human? или Энджел
(Hes an human. And surer you can help me!)
( Ok..and YAY! * Does harlem shake everywhere....then stops..* Sorry for that excitement lol)
(Lol its ok!)
(I have a question.., do you play Animal Crossing New Leaf...?)
( No but isn't that for Nintendo? I might can get it though because I have an XL or I might get an 3DS if I save my money up) )
last edited Больше года
(Ok ^-^ I always wanted to play with someone on that game...I barely play it now and my character now has messy pink hair! XD)
( XD! I might get it soon though so don't lose that game lol....I was just literally watching people play ACNL on youtube)
Больше года heart-of_love said…
name:alex stone
Appearance: BLIND MOFO!! (blue eyes)
Human/Angel: human/angel...you can tell cause i'm missing a wing...
Dislikes: you
Birthday: april 3
Bio: n/a
 name:alex stone Age: 16 Gender: what the hell? do Ты not hear my voice!! Appearance: BLIND MOFO!!
Sableye21 commented…
.................................................................................................................................................................................................... Больше года
Sableye21 commented…
Ты CHOOSE MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY :D Больше года
heart-of_love commented…
LOL Больше года
Sableye21 commented…
XD Больше года
(Ok we can start! Someone be Liz!)
Nori was sitting on the moon cause it was night time and she didn't know what to do. Skyler was helping Liz for the angel exam. "What's a angels first ability?" Skyler asked Liz.
( Heart can be Liz.....Because mostly everybody has two characters)

Garrett flew over to the moon as he wanted to talk to Nori. "Um...Nori....What's wrong? Something bothering you or ya just don't know what to do?"

Zac sat outside room with Skyler and Liz. He was second in the exam and had to wait for Liz to finish her exam. He hummed and tapped his leg impatiently.
( You have to ask Lilly...she left. She might be on in a hour or so...But if you can be Demonaga...you'll have to be my dad ! 0.0 XD )
Больше года tigerfinn said…
name: i'm allan stone
Appearance: i'm here
Human/Angel: peeps dude im human
Dislikes: none
Birthday: its december 25
Bio: NO! BIOTCH
Other: none yet,well acctually i guide angels ya know what i mean,and i can slay angels and demons,even both with this *shows a shiny golden sword* itspassed down to generations of moab,my father
 name: i'm allan stone Age: im 18 Gender: ..... Appearance: i'm here Human/Angel: peeps dude im hu
Больше года tigerfinn said…
(the sword its called slayer)
 (the sword its called slayer)
(Ack!..i dont wanna be liz...oh well)
Liz stared at Skyler. "..i forgot.."

Alex stared at the moon outside her window.
 (Ack!..i dont wanna be liz...oh well) Liz stared at Skyler. "..i forgot.." Alex stared at the moo
(You don't wanna be her I can..)
"Youre a angel yourself and you don't know? Its ok. I don't blame ya. Same happened to me!" Skyler said. "The answer is flying."
(nah i'm good)
Liz faceplamed "well Duh everyone should know that, you just made it sound really confusing."
last edited Больше года
"I make nothing confusing... Oh well! Next question. How do we create OUR light? And if you say sun its wrong.." Skyler said. Nori flew to Skyler's place. "Hi! Oh you guys are studying....sorry!!" Nori said.
Liz frowned "i dont know...stop asking me these things!" When Nori appeared Liz was happy. 'no need to be sorry"
"I'm helping you study!!!!" Skyler said. "Oh hi Nori" "Hello Sky!! So you finished studying then?"
"but studying is boring." Liz complained

name: Ash
Appearance: pic
Human/Angel: human
Dislikes: interviewer's. Nosy people
Birthday: august 4
Bio: n/a
Other: yes...hes NOT EMO!!
 "but studying is boring." Liz complained name: Ash Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: pic Huma
"You asked me to help you study!!!" Skyler said. "Are you finished...?" Nori asked.
"i know but it's still boring." Liz sighed sitting up. "Yes are we finished Skyler?" she asked
Zac heard her say finish. "Yes finally! " He said,jumping into the other room. Garrett flew down with noting to do when he hears his father roar. He just quickly went into the testing room and acted normal. " Hey guys..." Garrett said,sitting next to Nori