Случайное обыгрывание ролей Crossover Rp

heart-of_love posted on Apr 14, 2014 at 03:06PM
ok i saw this Rp and it seemed pretty cool...but it never got past five replies.

Okay, so the idea is to have crossover roleplays, for example, Avatar: The Last Airbender mixed with Naruto/Naruto Shippuden,Twilight or Percy Jackson.
It doesn't have to be Naruto/Avatar: The Last Airbender, ur Naruto characters can talk with Twilight characters, that's why it's a crossover.(Duh)

Make a character or use the original's

Name:
Crossover:
Story:
Crushes at the moment:
Friends at the moment:

My character *for Example*
Name: Kazumi Hatake
Hometown: Konohagakure
Crossover: Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Naruto/Naruto Shippuden/Fullmetal Alchemist/Fairy Tail
Story: She dosent remember much of her childhood. she remembers waking up under a tree and wandering around for a bit before meeting Kakashi. he saw her hand dropped his stupid little book. "Kazumi?" she thought for a moment and nodded because the name sounded right."Oh little sis! i thought you were dead." he shouted hugging her
Crushes at the moment: Sasuke,Kiba
Friends at the moment: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Hinata,Kiba,S­hin­o,N­eji­,
TenTen,Ino,Choji,Shikamaru.

Rules
only Avatar: The Last Airbender
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fairy Tail
I'll allow other Animes/movies if i have seen them
 ok i saw this Rp and it seemed pretty cool...but it never got past five replies. Okay, so the idea
last edited on Apr 15, 2014 at 11:34PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года heart-of_love said…
this dosent seem very fun does it?))
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
(so like this?)
Name: Avalon Ryoto
Hometown: Magnolia (attends school in Kyoto)
Crossover: Fairy Tail/Blue Exorcist/Homestuck
Story: She is a a mage though her magic isnt tht strong. She tries to become an exorcist in return without any of the guild members knowing. She basically lives a double life
Crushes at the moment: Rin, Natsu,Karkat,Dave
Friends at the moment: Yukio,Gray, Gamzee,Nepeta,John,Jade,Rose,Kanaya
last edited Больше года
 (so like this?) Name: Avalon Ryoto Age: 17 Hometown: магнолия (attends school in Kyoto) Crossover
wolfy33 commented…
Homestuck!!! ^_^ Больше года
(yea i just don't want a Really big range of stuff, most likely the one's i said and maybe Blue exorcist)
LetsDuel2012 commented…
so take out Застрявшие дома and Fairy tail? Больше года
heart-of_love commented…
Nah FT is okay with me, I was thinking like, have the character's be in one world..then like they fall asleep/car crash/what ever and wake up in another world, for escample, Наруто character's fall asleep and wake up on a огонь nation ship in the Аватар world. Больше года
LetsDuel2012 commented…
oooooh kk! Больше года
Больше года wolfy33 said…
((Hey heart! I think ill join ^_^ btw is Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolfs Rain, and Naruto/ Shippuden ok?))
Name: Jj Suzume
Home town: Resembool
Crossover: Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolfs rain, and Naruto
Story: she is a alchemist from Resembool with 2 Automail limbs. Because of her K9 like background she is able to transform into a wolf at any time. All she remembers from her past is that she blacked out for some unknown reason and woke up in some foreign land with a bloody nose and bruises. She has been there for at least a year now and has made many friends but she longs to get back to Resembool.
Crushes: It's a secret~
Friends: Kiba, Shikimaru, Tamari, etc.
((Ill add a pic after I draw it cuz the Internet isn't helping lol))
last edited Больше года
( just fairy tail,Naruto,Avatar. Fullmetal Alchemist is ok, sorry i just don't want any animes i haven't seen because it's hard to figure out what there talking about.)
((There's not much to tell about wolfs rain tho :\ all it is is people turning into wolfs lol but I can change it))
last edited Больше года
(ok that's fine then, do what ya want....)
last edited Больше года
(Okie dokie!)
(guy wanna start?)
((Opps, i mean sure..))
last edited Больше года
(.....)