Случайное обыгрывание ролей A Hero's Tale

vegeta007 posted on Apr 19, 2014 at 05:04PM
In the far away land of Altrea is there simple folk who go on about their days in the way we do, trading, working, living.. everything you'd expect from a normal life but not all is fine in the land. There are ruthless bandits, merchants, looters and practically every money and power hungry group you can think of. The land is also host to a spectrum of mythical creatures that can be befriended or can attack you out of instict. There is also another another group that's smaller than the rest, these are the heroes or the ones that pretend to be. They go on about their lives protecting and training the lives of the innocent.
Each hero bases the style of fighting and stuff on the Three Hero Disciplines

Strength:Hard hitting, head on, close combat. You are not afraid to jump right into battle and won't hesitate to attack anyone who threatens what you believe in

Skill:You prefer to take more subtle or less hard hitting approach to your enemies rather than charging head on.

Will:You use your Will Power and Mana to use magic of all kinds in combat. You prefer to use your head and mental abilities rather than physical abilities in combat against your enemies. Will is more powerful than the former but comes with a bigger drawback, you require Mana to cast spells and when it runs out depending on your available resources it could take a long time to regain

Your discipline does not define your bravery or the person you are, only your fighting style. Even if you base yourself on Strength or Skill, does not mean you have no Will Power, magic and Mana are readily available to anyone who wishes to use it but how much time you put in determines your strentgh

One more thing, just because you base your combat on the hero disciplines, does not mean you have to be hero. Evil learks in us all and sometimes we'll learn something and use it for the opposite purpose

(Yeah, loosely based off of Fable)

Name:

Strength, Skill or Will:

Preferred Weapon:

Preferred Magic (All):

Morality:

Personality

Appearance:

Bio(Optional):

Extra:

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 106 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 106

Больше года vegeta007 said…
Name:Crow

Strength, Skill or Will:Will

Preferred Weapon:Stick

Preferred Magic (All):Wind magic

Morality:Good

Personality:Friendly, Hot headed, gets too psyched sometimes

Appearance: Pic

Extra:He never knew his family but his family knows about him
 Name:Crow Age:16 Strength, Skill или Will:Will Preferred Weapon:Stick Preferred Magic
Больше года Mirra1007 said…
Name: Lucia Nova

Strength, Skill or Will: Skill

Preferred Weapon: Her katana or bow

Preferred Magic (All): animal changing (she can turn into an animal for a short amount of time)

Morality: both good and bad

Personality: Sly, smart and helpfull to people who need it

Appearance: see picture

Bio(Optional): She lives in a poor family and was kinda brought up on the streets. She helps all the people in need but that doesn't mean she doesn't steal stuff for herself. Some people call her a thief and some a heroine.

Extra:
 Name: Lucia Nova Age: 16 Strength, Skill или Will: Skill Preferred Weapon: Her katana или bow
(Welcome :D)
(Thank ;D)
(Now we just need one more and we can start)
Больше года kittyluv57 said…
Name: Faith (no surname)

Strength skill or will: Will

Preferred weapon: her wand

Preferred magic: shape-shifting

Morality: Usually good, sometimes bad

Personality: mysterious, tsundere, yet loyal and kind once you get to know her.

Appearance: pic

Bio: Faith never knew her parents. (Hence, the no surname) she used to live in an orphanage, but she ran away, and has been living on her own since she was seven. All she knows about her past is that she once had a younger sister but she was separated from her.

Extra: (I just wanted to do something strange, sorry) she has had a strange attachment to a spirit girl since she was five. This spirit girl can do virtually anything, but she doesn't assist her in fighting very often. Since faith talks to her, most people think she either has an immature imaginary friend, or that she has strange hallucinations.

I'm slightly confused, so sorry if I do something wrong!
 Name: Faith (no surname) Age: 15 Strength skill или will: Will Preferred weapon: her wand
This is what the spirit girl looks like, her name is Sarah. Only faith can see her, but Sarah can reveal herself to other people.
 This is what the spirit girl looks like, her name is Sarah. Only faith can see her, but Sarah can rev
Больше года heart-of_love said…
Name: Alex

Strength, Skill or Will: Strength

Preferred Weapon: Fists and a sword called Starseeker

Preferred Magic (All): Summoning (can summon a creature for a shot time to help her in battle)

Morality: good

Personality: Later

Appearance: pic

Bio(Optional): n/a

Extra:
last edited Больше года
 Name: Alex Age: 16 Strength, Skill или Will: Strength Preferred Weapon: Fists and a sword ca
Больше года heart-of_love said…
starseeker)
 starseeker)
(Perfect, let us begin!)
Crow was walking around and looking at the sky when he ran into a bunch of Bandits attacking a group of people. One man shouted, "Please help us! We need you!" then a bandit hit and turned to Crow, "Help us loot these people and we'll cut you in nicely friend" he said. Crow stood there staring at him, making them wonder what his decision will be
Lucia was sitting on a building close to where the bandits where robbing some people. She sighed. Really, bandits have no idea how to rob someone. This was just so cliche, Threating some random people when they could easily steal tons of cash out of a bank. She looked at her eagle who was resting on her shoulder. "Should we help? I mean they are people and they don't look so rich so we can't get very much money if we saved them." It looked like the eagle shrugged and Lucia sighed. "Really, you are no use sometimes." She looked back at the bandits and now saw the new boy standing there. She was curious what he was going to do.
last edited Больше года
"Alright then, since your not gonna make a decision we'll make for you"The bandit said looking back at the others, "You're gonna die here and we'll loot you, ge.."he was suddenly cut off by a hole appearing in his heart. The others looked to Crow and saw him aiming the head with a stick, "You know, you guys just love to yourselves talk. It gets annoying"Crow said raising his stick, "So I think I'll shut you up" and lowered it quickly having a razor sharp blast off air shoot straight at them and instantly killing two of them
Lucia's eyes widened and her eagle started flapping with his wings. So the boy knows how to use mana. That was something she did not expect. It didn't look like he had trouble killing the bandits so that means he must've done it many times before. That means he must be a hero. She petted the eagle to calm him down as she kept watching.
Faith was walking along the streets with her head down. She had just defeated some robbers who had tried to rob a helpless girl. They had been easy to kill. She hadn't told the girl her name, she had simply left. Just then, she heard Sarah start to talk. "So, should we get some mana now? Are you running low? Should we get something to eat? Are you hungry?" Shut up!" Faith hissed. "I can't talk to you in public! People think I'm crazy or something!" Just then, faith noticed some bandits fighting with someone. Faith smiled. She loved surprising people after they were done with a fight. So, she shape shifted into a bird, and flew towards the fighting. "Hey, wait for me!" She heard Sarah call.
The remaining bandits looked at the recently killed two and then at Crow trembling, "Now then who's....." before Crow could finish the remaining bandits fled in a hurry with Crow watching them, "As expected" he said and turned to the civilians, "Thanks for helping us, take this as a thanks" one of them said giving Crow 200 gold and walking away with the rest of them, "How nice of them" Crow said watching them go off and kept looking there, "So, enjoy the show ?" he asked loudly for Lucia to hear, apparently being aware of her presences
Больше года pokemonfan909 said…
(May I join?)
Lucia frowned as he said that. Did he notice her? No, it can't be. She was way up a building and he was looking the other way not even to mention he was to buzy to even be able to notice her. She gave her eagle a sign and he flew away while she stood up. She ran to the other side of the building and jumped off. In mid-air she shape shifted into a cat and landed perfectly on 4 paws. She ran off, away from the boy.
(Sure)
"Ah I'll take that as a no"Crow said turning to leave but noticed a bird coming towards him, "Well someone's late for a show"
last edited Больше года
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Aranzelle Zrisi

Strength, Skill or Will: strength

Preferred Weapon: Shatterpoint- A sword made by Aran's mother, enchanted to be able to split up into different fragments and reform back into the original blade. This is usually how Aran pulls out Shatterpoint, the individual fragments first, then they form the sword itself, which Aran grabs.

Preferred Magic (All): Requip magic

Morality: neutral

Personality: kind young man, he's personality is unpredictable at times.

Appearance:

Bio(Optional):

Extra: born in a family of swordsmen, they were trained to become faithful and loyal knights, Aran was always the slowest at learning new things, until he discovered his Requip magic.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Aranzelle Zrisi Age: 16 Strength, Skill или Will: strength Preferred Weapon: Shatterp
(Aran's sword -shatterpoint)
 (Aran's sword -shatterpoint)
Faith flew up behind him, and turned back into her normal self. He would be in for a surprise when he turned around. Just to be safe, she spread a small force field around herself, in case he tried to attack her. "What are you doing? Are you surprising him? Didn't you get attacked last time you did that?" Sarah said. "I have a force field, so shut up!" Faith hissed at her. Sometimes Sarah could be annoying, but she was very useful to have around, and sometimes good company.
"Oh well"Crow said and turned around to see Faith, "So when did you arrive her ?" he asked not seeming to be surprised at all
Lucia ran a bit further before she changed back to a human. Shortly after changing her eagle landed on her shoulder. She smiled at her loyal friend and took some meat from a little bag around her waist. "Here you go." She said as the eagle eagerly took the meat. Still unsure if the boy saw her or not she looked back at the direction she came from. She just hoped he haven't noticed her.
Before she could say anything, faith heard Sarah start talking again. "Who is he? He wasn't surprised. Does that make you mad? Whatcha` gonna do?" "Shut up!" Faith hissed for the third time in a row. "People think I'm crazy when I talk to you like this!" She turned to the boy and said, "just now. Why?"
last edited Больше года
"Why what ?"Crow asked deciding not to ask who or what she was talking to
Aran squinted his eyes.
Focus, focus, Aran, just a little more.
His head was starting to hurt, small dots of light surrounded him.
Just a little more...
The light covered him, turning from blue to red, the light beam shot up to the sky, heavy armory attached themselves onto him, the armor clinched onto his body like glue. It felt like someone punched him every time a piece sticks onto him, it felt like hours before the face mask was placed, but it was only seconds.
This piece of armor - god of war - has been with him for who knows how long, it improved itself as Aran grew.
"It's like a flipping elephant sitting on me." Aran moaned, walking like a movable statue.
 Aran squinted his eyes. [i]Focus, focus, Aran, just a little more.[/i] His head was starting to hu
"Never mind." She answered, and turned to Sarah, even though she knew it would look weird that she was talking to thin air. "I need more mana." She said, as quietly as possible. "Can you go get some?" "Right!" Sarah squealed, and flew off. Since they were attached, Sarah could only go within a distance of one mile away from her. However, she was extremely good at finding mana within that distance. Faith stayed silent, wondering if the boy would question who she was talking to.
"So whatcha doing here ?"Crow asked not seeming to care who or what she was talking to, "These parts can get pretty dangerous"
"Wandering around. Doing what I want." She answered. "I don't exactly have much to do." She realized that if he hadn't seen her transform, then he must think she was normal, with no powers.
Lucia heared her stomach rumble and sighed . "Looks like I'm hungrey too budy." She looked into her wallet and smiles. Enough money for a snack. She into a store and bought a donut. While walking to the park she ate it very quik.
"Well then, why not go do like a quest or something ?"Crow asked putting his stick away, "There's always something to do on those"
Faith shrugged, and fiddled with her wand. At the moment, she was actually already on a quest. An organization nearby had plans to attack an experimental building, where they were experimenting with different mythical beings. But this group planned to make all their moves at night, so for now She could relax. She was honestly pretty laid back about it. She'd been training herself to use mana since she was little, so she was more powerful than most people thought. Just then, she felt someone grab her shoulder. She jumped, and fell down. It was Sarah.
"That was a nice jump"Crow said, "And a nice moment of awkward silence, or was it just me ?"
Больше года mcterra said…
Name: Shade

Strength, Skill or Will: Strength

Preferred Weapon: Many weapons due to his magic.

Preferred Magic(All): Weapon requip magic

Morality: Evil

Personality: Hotheaded, rude, badass and did I say evil?

Appearance: Pic

Bio: N/A

Extra: N/A
 Name: Shade Age: 17 Strength, Skill или Will: Strength Preferred Weapon: Many weapons due to
Faith got up, and heard Sarah say, "I got the mana you wanted!" And slip a bag into her pocket. She smiled and nodded. "Good job. Thanks." She said, without bothering to hide it that time. She then turned back to the boy and said, "I've got to go." With that, she tapped her head with her wand, and teleported away. She ended up in the park. "That was interesting." Sarah said. Faith just sighed.
"Wow not even a goodbye huh ?"Crow asked himself, "Oh well she seems nice, maybe I'll meet with her again sometime" and started walking off
Lucia climbed into a tree and sat down in it. She looked around and saw a guy walking around with a girl. They looked rich. She looked at her eagle with a smirk on her face. "Do your job." The eagle nodded and flew away. At the same time Lucia jumped out of the tree and ran towards the guy. Her eagle dived straight at the guy while letting out a cry. The guy looked up suprised and looked scared as he saw the eagle coming straight at him. "Watch out!" Lucia screamed as she tackeld the guy down to 'protect' him. "You better watch out for eagels in the park. Bye." She said as she left. Smirking she looks into her hand at all the money she stole while she tackled him down. 150 gold, not bad. Her eagle landed on her shoulder and she smiled. "good boy!"
"Hey there"Crow tapped Lucia's shoulder behind, "Whatcha doing ?"
Lucia's eyes widen and quikly puts the money in her bag as her eagle screeched loudly in his ear to distract him. Hopefully he didn't see that. "I am walking in the park obviously."
Больше года mcterra said…
Shade sat on a bench in the park and looked up at the sky. He was bored. But in some hours he wasn't going to be bored anymore. A certain organization had employed him. His job was simple. He had to attack an experimental building where they were experimenting on mythical creatures. He just had to get in there and destroy all the security systems, kill all the guards and leave so that agents of the organization could come later on and do whatever they wanted to do. Shade hadn't wanted to get any details. He had just accepted the job and had gotten half the pay. The organization had insisted that he should move at night. He had no problem with that. He smiled. It was really going to be easy.
last edited Больше года
"Well I was just asking"Crow said, "No reason to have your eagle burst my ear drums, y'know"
Lucia glared at her eagle and he quikly hung his head. She poked the eagle hard on his head. "Sorry for that. He's very protective."
"Oh I see"Crow said, "Well no harm done, aside from you taking gold from those people but no one really cares about that"
Lucia's eyes widened. Damn, he saw it. She laughed a bit nervous and said. "Yeah, no harm done." But then she regonized him. He was the same guy who saved those people from bandits.
"Yeah, although I think they'll notice something's wrong and you might be the first they turn to"Crow said
Faith Sat down on a bench in the park, wondering what to do. She looked up, and held back a gasp. The new person the group she was tracking had employed was sitting right in front of her! She knew he wouldn't recognize her, she had been invisible while watching them make the deal. Still, it made her nervous to see him sitting right there. Suddenly, she smiled, and looked over at Sarah, who was smiling eagerly. "You know what to do." She muttered. Sarah nodded, and went over to the boy. Making sure she would be heard, but not seen, she whispered in his ear, " I know who you are." Faith meanwhile, conjured a book and began to read it, so she wouldn't look suspicious.
Lucia shrugged. "I'll be long gone before they notice. And it is none of your buisiness anyway." She said as she folded her arms.
Больше года 666demon said…

Name: Avi Kreeton

Strength, Skill or Will: a mix of all three but leans twards skill and strength a bit more

Preferred Weapon: twin double blade daggers that glow his eye color when he feels threatened

Preferred Magic (All): to blind people with his eyes,

Morality: Anti hero

Personality hes skiddish at first but if you dont force him into anything and let him come to you, hes nice and will protect you with his life. But if you are evil and/or very loud he will either run or defend himself. Also, he will naturaly be ok around small children

Appearance:

Bio: Avi came from a small family of three, he was a miracle/mistake. His mother couldnt have children and neither could his father. They loved him and vowed to keep him safe, even if it meant their deaths. At the age of 5 he was given his twin daggers. And at that very moment they were killed and he was taken. Avi was experimented on and it gave him his powers. He was trained and later on he ran.

Extra: he never takes of the rosary his mother gave off. Also he lives in an abandoned church... He can sing baritone too
 Name: Avi Kreeton Age: 19 Strength, Skill или Will: a mix of all three but leans twards skill
"Oh well"Crow said, "Say, how skillful are you in combat ?"
Lucia narrowed her eyes at him. "Why do you want to know?" Man, he is very talkactive towards strangers.