Случайное обыгрывание ролей So Much еще (Another romance Rp. Please Join!)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Aug 26, 2014 at 02:13AM
You are friends and have been friends for such a long time. But it is not enough for you. You want to be so much more than friends. Even if you only just met someone, you feel like you've know each other for your whole life. But can you really be together or was it just not meant to be? It is all up to you...

Just to make this Rp a little more interesting, you get to pick your species and if you want, you can battle for someone's love.
Takes place: High School

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Power(if any):
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Aug 26, 2014 at 02:26AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 3137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3137

Больше года heart-of_love said…
(sounds fun i'll join)

Name: Dia Young

Species: human/vampire

Appearance: pic

Dislikes: fanboys,being followed

Power(if any): can change her voice to sound like anyone.

Bio: Dia sings dubstep and japanese songs and shes becoming popular quickly, her newest song ''Mosaic Roll' is a big hit.

Other: she can be in the sun but like a vampire she needs blood to live.
last edited Больше года
 (sounds fun i'll join) Name: Dia Young Age: 18 Gender: female Species: human/vampire
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
Thanks! Больше года
Больше года xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Sara Tinker
Species: Wizard
Dislikes: Evil, dark
Powers(if any):Mostly fire powers but she other wizard powers to.
Bio: Her family is filled with Witches and Wizards so she goes to school, hoping to meet someone who ISN'T a wizard and fall in love.
Other:She has never had her first kiss.
 Name: Sara Tinker Age: 17 Gender: Female Species: Wizard Appearance: pic Likes: Playing, readin
Больше года Firiel said…
((I'll join but I'll need time to make a char .. or two.. because no boy here...))
Больше года Firiel said…
Name : Yamatani Rune

Species : Fairies... What? You say Fairies only for girls?! Pftt... If you say that, then there will be no fairies descendant....

Appearance : And I likes to hide my wings....

Likes : Well, I like... animals... Cause I'm a nature fairy... and I like girls who can defend themselves...

Dislikes : I hate people who mocks me and I hate fire...

Power(if any): I could do what most of fairies could do and ... I can shape-shift.

Bio: I grew up in the nature, no parents, no siblings, just trees... Until one day, I met a vampire. I pity her and took her as a friend. She know a lot of outside world and she teach me a lot. I ended up take her as my sibling and take care of her. maybe she look strong, but I know she's weak inside. That's why I'll risking my life to protect her.

Other : I always have a pigeon near me. That pigeon is actually my second self. Even if you attacked me so many times, but you didn't kill the pigeon, then you won't found me dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~

Name : I don't have name... but Rune gave me name.. it's Yamatani Runette... he said something about siblings and family or whatever is that I can't understand.

Species: I would say.. I'm vampire...

Appearance: I have this innocent look but when I get out of control I'll change into a bloody creature..

Dislikes: I dislike water... and some other people that I can't mentioned to you...

Power(if any) : Vampire's power and.... I can ice element and... I have another power that you shouldn't know....

Bio: I don't know who am I, or when I was born, or who is my parents... I don't have home ... I don't have any memories... My memories start with I get lost control and I ran away to a forest, where I met Rune who could calm me down. He's gentle and he gave me home... Gave me new identities... Then we always hang out together... He promise he will always by my side.. protecting me... from those guys... until one of us lose our lives.

Other : I use glasses whenever I read and those glasses are the first gift Rune ever gave to me.
 Name : Yamatani Rune Age : 18 Gender : Male Species : Fairies... What? Ты say Феи only
Больше года Hyfang said…
(( Here's my character))

Name: I'm Kasey (KC) Michaels

Species: I'm a Unicorn/Human...yes I said it...but I can heal anyone so isn't that good?( I tried this for my character: link )

Appearance: I would say I'm a nice guy but can be a badass if I have too. I'm sometimes a hot head but I also give love and affection to the ones I truly love.

Likes: Lilac...It's my favorite food...it's apart of my unicorn genes

Dislikes: Being in front of a really big crowd...I don't know why.

Power: I can heal anyone with my unicorn tusk but I prefer it inside of my head. Trust me..It looks gross coming out of my forehead.

Bio: I was magically born from just a little unicorn's embryo, Professor Finster, our my father I guess, put some human genes into me so that's why I look like a human. I was experimented by the government but my dad didn't allow it. So he told me to go into the city find a new home and stuff.

Other: Nothing much now...except my blood is silver but that's just a fact.
last edited Больше года
 (( Here's my character)) Name: I'm Kasey (KC) Michaels Age: 18 Gender: *checks* Yeah.. I'm
Больше года AmyRose11 said…
((I'll join a little later ^_^))
(can't wait to start this!)
(I guess we can start now even though I would like more guys)
(i'll make a guy..give me a little bit kay?)
Больше года BlackPetals said…
Name: Kazira Lumin

Species: Fire Spirit

Appearance: White hair, fiery wings (hidden unless she chooses otherwise), dark red eyes

Dislikes: Flames, crowds, anger, fighting.

Power(if any): Control over Fire, immortality (though she can die), flight, and intimidation

Bio: Kazira is a Fire Spirit. At age four, during a tantrum, she burned down a small house, and four acres of trees. When she lost her temper at twelve, she burned down an entire village, and didn't know until she woke up in the ashes.
She's terrified of getting close to someone then losing her temper and hurting them, so it's rare for her to get to know people very well.

Other: She's more likely to pay attention if you call her Zi, as it was what her parents called her before she burned them to death unknowingly.

(I FIXED IT!! Or, I just made it better...)
last edited Больше года
 Name: Kazira Lumin Age: 17 (obviously much, much older. IMMORTALITY!) Gender: female Species
Больше года kittyluv57 said…
(Wait for me! I'm sorry, but can I make a girl? I have a problem with making guys . . .))
Name: Iwakura Miyoko
Some of her nicknames include Miyo, Miyo-san, Miyochii, and Miyo-chan. If she REALLY likes you she might let you call her just Mii or Mii-Chan.

Age: she appears to be 17 - 18, but her real age is centuries old.

Species: Star Spirit: a star that committed a sin and was banished from her spot in the sky, thereby taking a human form.

Appearance: Human appearance: 1st picture
Star appearance: 2nd picture

Likes: being alone, reading, writing, painting or drawing, star music, nighttime, star gazing, people who are willing to do all the talking, people who challenge her,

Dislikes: Big crowds, loud noises, idiots, video games, pushovers, popular people who flaunt their popularity, people who think they're better than everyone else, really sensitive people, people who talk and expect her to talk back

Powers(if any): Miyoko has full control over the elements of light and shadow. Her other powers are unknown, although they do have something to do with the stars, she never tells anyone what they are.

Bio: All that is known about Miyoko's past is that she used to be a star, but was banished from her place in the sky. She has absolutely refused up until now to disclose any information about her life on earth. Who knows, if you win her over she might tell you a bit about herself.

Other: Miyoko is a famous author, but nobody knows about it. She wrote her first books at the age of only 7, and they're her most popular books called 'The Star Realm Trilogy'. Some of her other books are called 'Sunrise', 'Born of the Black Feather', 'Diamond in the Rock', 'Under the Moon', 'Bloodstained Rose', and many more. Her favorite books to write are fantasy, dark fantasy, mysteries, and romance. Her most famous books 'The Star Realm Trilogy', is a mixture of all four of those. However, she wrote all of these under the false name Anemone Wilson, so nobody knows the the real author.

Miyoko is also an art prodigy, and she drew all the illustrations for her books. People who knew her would sometimes say that Miyo could draw absolutely anything as long as she could picture it in her mind's eye, and maybe this was true.

Miyoko will love a guy who will come after her, flirt, dig deep into her feelings, and do whatever it takes to understand her and win her over before anyone else. She hates those cute, sensitive, shy people who don't do anything for themselves, and count on the other person to make the first move. She hates girls who act this way as well. But, she also won't like a player who flirts just to add her to his harem.

Although she acts, silent, emotionless, mysterious, and sarcastic, if you look really hard, and are the type of guy she likes (stated above), you might just discover that hidden kind, sweet, and maybe even slightly sensitive place hidden deep inside of her.

((Keep in mind that she NEVER EVER looks as happy and sweet as she does in the picture. There's almost always a scowl or a blank expression on her face. So unless you happen to be that one special person who will actually get through to her (*wink wink*) then you'll never see her smile like that.))
last edited Больше года
 Name: Iwakura Miyoko Some of her nicknames include Miyo, Miyo-san, Miyochii, and Miyo-chan. If she
(it's really hard to have a romance Rp when it's nothing but girls XD lol)
Name: Xander Heart

Species: human

Likes: Dia's music, Sea salt Icecream, playing video games, Red heads

Dislikes: Pain,Annoying girls,People who think they're better than others and rap music.

Power(if any): none

Bio: Xander found Dia's first ever song ''Galaxias'' and fell in love instantly with her songs, to his surprise he noticed that Dia was his best friend AND a rock star.

Other:n/a
 (it's really hard to have a romance Rp when it's nothing but girls XD lol) Name: Xander сердце Age
((Wait . . . So your character is in love with one of your other characters? Or just her music?))
(I'll make a guy then we can start!)
(Just her music Kitty)
Больше года Hyfang said…
(Can't wait :D)
Больше года LetsDuel2012 said…
((Can I join?))
((You might have to make a guy, we're kind of running short on those.))
((Shoot. I'm horrid at rping as guys. I can try though
((I'm horrible at it too, to the point where I might just throw my computer to the floor while laughing and give up.))
Больше года BlackPetals said…
(I can make a guy tomorrow but I got school in half an hour c.x)
((XD well. I have eyed school. So I won't be on too much but I'll try
Name: Damien Cross
Species: Half Human/Half unknown
Dislikes: Loud people, people who always pint out his dragon tattoo
Power(if any): Unknown
Bio: Unknown
Other: Though he may be quiet, he actually as a nice side to him.
last edited Больше года
 Name: Damien пересекать, крест Age: 18 Gender:Male Species: Half Human/Half unknown Appearance: pic Likes:
(Whoever wants to start first can!)
Name- Experiment 2102 aka Audrey Delgado
Age- physically 17
Gender- female
Species- an artificial being
Appearance- pic
Likes- blowing up things, destruction, other humans, sweets, music, her "brother"
Dislikes- enclosed spaces, life in the lab, being told she can't blow up stuff when she wants
Powers- fireproof, has a telepathic communication with any explosive device, self-destruction and regeneration
Bio- unknown
Other- hisses when she speaks, carries tnt with her
last edited Больше года
 Name- Experiment 2102 aka Audrey Delgado Age- physically 17 Gender- female Species- an artificial
((I'll start!))

In a fairly large park filled with children, separated from the rest of the people who were playing talking and laughing, a girl could be seen reading under a tree. She had long flowing white hair and bright aqua eyes that scanned her book pages rapidly. Her dress was a bit formal looking, but fitting nonetheless. She would have looked very pretty, kind, and sweet if it weren't for the fact that her face was almost entirely blank, save for a small scowl.

Miyoko eventually snapped her book shut and threw it down with a deep sigh. "Boring . . ." She muttered to herself, "The author had no taste at all." Her scowl grew deeper, and she lifted her head upwards to watch the clouds. "They're pretty . . . I'd like to draw them some time."
Name- Experiment 2101 aka Dylan Delgado
Age- physically 18
Gender- Male
Species- artificial life form
Appearance- pic
Likes- his sister and everything she likes, video games, reading
Dislikes- being away from Audrey
Powers- same as Audreys
Bio- ???
Other- speaks in the same way as his sister, they can sometimes be described as one person
 Name- Experiment 2101 aka Dylan Delgado Age- physically 18 Gender- Male Species- artificial life f
(Without mask)
 (Without mask)
The siblings walked into the school building their "father" said it would be good if they could get some human interaction in. He also needed time to clean up their bed rooms. "Ssso thisss isss a ssschool?" Audrey asked, looking up at her brother who was wearing his mask "are you sssure you won't ssscare people with that on?" She added "you assssk too many quesssstionssss, we'll be fine" Dylan reassured her
Больше года Firiel said…
Rune and Runette was walking through the school alley. Runette was wearing her sunglasses, avoiding the sun. Rune stuffed his hands in his pocket while a pigeon followed him all the way. Runette sighed. "What's wrong?" Rune asked. "Nothing. Just some small worries."
"About what?" Rune said.
"About them ." Runette frowned.
last edited Больше года
Sara walked through the school with wide eyes with excitement. "Wow! This place looks super awesome. I'm sure this will be awesome." She smiled as she kept walking around.

Damien sighed as he looked at the school from outside. "So not my style but it is what is."
Miyoko eventually rose to her feet and began to walk towards the school. She was still extremely annoyed that she had to go to school at such a time, when she right in the middle of writing a novel. But, she couldn't get out of it without getting in some sort of trouble, so it had to be done.

*timeskipping to when she gets there*

Miyoko stood in front of the school with yet another deep sigh, studying it critically. "It's too big . . . Far too big . . ." She scowled. Big places were places where tons of people gathered, and that was never good. But, she didn't have a choice, did she? Slowly, Miyoko began to walk towards the front steps, but then she stopped. She didn't know her way around, did she?
Damien calmly walked past Miyoko, not really caring if he got lost or not. He would find out his way eventually.
Audrey looked over the lockers "thessse look like fun to blow up" she giggled
"Sssself control. Ssssister" Dylan smirked he was just as excited as she was but they couldn't get in trouble already.
Miyoko certainly wasn't the kind of person to ask for help, she either did things on her own or used someone else to her advantage. She paused as Damien walked past her. He didn't seem to care what was happening . . . Did he know his way around? Maybe. And even if he didn't, at least she would get somewhere. After pausing again she began to quietly follow along about ten feet behind him.
last edited Больше года
Audrey spotted Miyoko "hmm...ssshould we try conversssing with that one?" She whispered to her brother. They were trying to make friends and maybe she could be a start?
Damien kept walking arond, looking at different places. He knew someone was following him and was deciding to either call them out or just let them follow. It's not he knew where he was going. Damien just wanted to explore this huge school.
"Not that one. The other one sssseemssss like a better candidate" Dylan said and with that they both walked on either side of Damien "hello" they both said in unison
Damien glanced at them both, not sure what they want. "What's up?"
"Oh, nothing. Are you new to thisss ssschool?" Audrey asked him with a smile
Damien raised an eyebrow. Okay, these were creeping him out a bit. "Yeah. You?"
Miyoko scowled at the people who were in front of her. Great, how was she supposed to follow someone if they kept stopping to talk to people? "Damn this place . . ." She muttered, she wanted to get back to writing her sequel to 'Bloodstained Rose'. The truth was, Miyo didn't need to go to school. She could get all information she needed from the stars, since they saw everything. But, the people of her town had been getting suspicious, so she was forced to go.
Damien glanced behind him, still noticing the girl who was following. He couldn't understand why she didn't just come up to him as well.
"Yeah, we are. Father ssssaid it would be good for ussss" Dylan answered for the two "I'm Dylan, thatssss my ssssisssster Audrey"
Xander was pacing around roughly, Dia was coming to school that day, and he hasn't seen his best friend in two years, He was worried about her and about the new students wandering around. Xander wasn't good at meeting new people and that bothered him.

Dia watched as she got close to the school, she didnt have time to change so she was still wearing the clothes she had to re-record a old song. The Car pulled up and she jumped out, her boots thumping on the ground. "ugh finally...hey Xander." she smiled brushing her ponytail over her shoulder.
Miyoko took another small step forward, gazing quietly at Dylan and Audrey. Who were they? And why on earth were they talking like that? Sighing, she slowly walked up to the three of them. She hated asking for help, but it seemed like it couldn't be helped. "Excuse me . . . But do any of you happen to know your way around this school?"
Damien slowly nodded. "Hey...the name is Damien."
Miyoko scowled, her teeth gritted. She absolutely hated being forced to talk to others, and she was already in a mood after being interrupted from writing. "I do not care what any of your names are." She muttered under her breath, "I just want to know if any of you can show me where I need to go."
Xander and Dia went to the office and got her things before wandering around. "what's it like being popular Dia?" Xander asked. "it's strange..everyone knows me and i don't know them." she smiled as they came up to a group of students. " "I just want to know if any of you can show me where I need to go'' a girl remarked.

"where do you need to go?" Dia asked her.