Случайное обыгрывание ролей Hidden amongst Germany

BanetteGhosneir posted on Feb 04, 2015 at 02:23PM
".......have you ever thought, that one day, from nowhere.... you'd die?.... that's what everyone from our town thought, when we watched the Neon Nuclear Bomb falling, whistling loudly as it aimed right for our quiet little homes.... they say a bomb like that makes such a loud noise, and that it would burn so many people.... they're wrong... it was quiet, and cold, you couldn't even hear your own heart beat the moment you realize that it landed.... and detonated.... well, if you're listening to this Audio Recording, it means i found you, and noticed you were still alive, so i left this on your body, hopefully you'll hear this when you awake, but anyway, you need to get out of the town, yes i know it's devastating, yes i know everything's in rubble and ruins, right now your life is in danger so ignore the town and the radiation, THE NAZIS ARE COMING INTO THE TOWN! if they haven't already... you may notice you feel.... strange, that bomb's intention was simple: Kill alot of people, and make others into weapons, the Nazis wanted to use that on themselves.... I'm so sorry, but i launched it into our town instead.... alot of your family may be dead, and I'm sorry.... but i'm probably dead now too, anyway, learn to use your new powers, and never let the Nazis get you.... please.... my sacrifice.... our whole towns sacrifice.... will be in vain if you don't"

That was the Audio recording you found when you awoke/will awake, it's 2044, technology isn't that advanced, you do have more advanced phones and cars, but no holograms, laserswords or flying cars yet.... but you do have the New Nazi Germany, and as you can guess, they just bombed your town... well... someone FROM your town bombed your town, and now you have powers.... whether you're a Uruku(half-animal people) that came to Earth in 2017 or a Human, you've got powers.... not like the thing in movies like laser eyes, or wolverine claws, or time things, yours i'd say are more subtle. anyway, Nazis from Germany have been reformed, and are trying to capture anyone they can identify from your town that is alive, whether they kill you or just capture you is your problem, but it'l be less of a problem if you get friends.... have fun, ~hehehehe

A small quiet town near the northern territory borders, it's a advanced town like alot of other towns.

[===========][Rules][=========]
It's the usual rules n' shit, though your people don't know their power right away, hell, they might not even know what their power is at all yet, work on it, you're not a pro with it, practice makes perfect

[===][Character Sheet][===]

Name:

Race: (If you're an Uruku, this would also include what half-animal you are)

Power:

Biography: (This would be your life before the 2044 NNB disaster on your hometown Luruien)

Extra:

[==][People][==]

[U][Arcuine - [Presence Essence] - BanetteGhosneir]
[H][Lutt - [Electrical Overdrive] - BanetteGhosneir]
[H][Ned Stevens - [Intuitive Aptitude] - Dizmo]
[U][Uluu - [Barrier] - Banetteghosneir]
[U][Genesis - [Creation] - Kat-chan]
[H][Emily - [Race] - Kat-chan]
[U][Disk - [Hyper Sense] - Kat-chan]
[U][Zombii - [Zombie] - Banetteghosneir]

[U] Alrich - [NAZI] - Dizmo
[H] Bernadette - [NAZI] - Kay-chan
[H] Suritch - [NAZI Professor] - Banetteghosneir
last edited on Apr 29, 2015 at 10:30PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 127 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...