Случайное обыгрывание ролей Forced into loving Ты ( Reboot ) ( now closed)

werandy posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 03:13PM
For hundreds of years, all kinds off magical creatures has fought with each-other. It nearly destroyed the whole world. Now, sick of fighting, the great leaders off their own kingdoms have found an agreement. The sons and daughters of each of the leaders will marry one other and they will learn to rule the kingdoms together and in peace.......or they'll try at least.

~rules~
1. no god-modding
2. be as creative as you can :)
3. sex and swearing is allowed
4: have FUN!

name:
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc):
short bio:
picture or description:

Note* there needs to be a pair to each person so no one is alone*

Pairs
Xyu x Myrella
Zeki Aaru x Ayu
Kaito x Sora
Isaac x Meilina
Scott x Thea
Gricel - Akiane
Weiss - Aria

Unpaired :
Kai
Michael))

Update**
when we get all pairs we will be closing the RP**
Rp closes Sunday**
In order to take over a Kingdom they must have a Kid**
And please everyone needs to like each other not hate**
and please.please find out who does and doesn't have a mate or pair**
last edited on Mar 22, 2015 at 04:20PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 1517 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1517

Больше года werandy said…
name: Xyu
species: werewolf
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of the Wolf's
short bio: later on
picture or discription:tall,built,stong he has blue hair blue eyes and has a wolf tattoo on the rightside of his back

last edited Больше года
 name: Xyu age: 19 species: werewolf kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, Ангелы etc): King
Больше года Liquidz-Flamez said…
((I'll make a oc later))
Больше года yumiyukifan1 said…
Name: Myrella

Species: Vampire

Kingdom: Vampire Kingdom...

Short Bio: Because of the war, her father handed her over to the Werewolf Kingdom to marry. She didn't really like it but had to do it or else...

Pic:
 Name: Myrella Age: 18 Species: Vampire Kingdom: Vampire Kingdom... Short Bio: Because of
Больше года heart-of_love said…
name: Sora
species:Angel
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of the Angels
short bio: (tbr)
pic:
 name: Sora age: 17 species:Angel kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, Ангелы etc): Kingdom
Name: Kaito

Species: Demon

Kingdom: Demon Kingdom

Bio: ....

Pic:
 Name: Kaito Age: 17 Species: Demon Kingdom: Demon Kingdom Bio: .... Pic:
Больше года espeonspirits said…
<Hope you don't mind me joining :)>
Name: Meilina (or just Mei for short)
Species: Werewolf
Kingdom: Kingdom of the Werewolves
Short bio: Meilina doesn't really like many people, but she is bisexual <Please no hate> and generally prefers other females, though she doesn't mind males. She really loves her Werewolf form, and runs around in that form quite often.
Picture:
 <Hope Ты don't mind me joining :)> Name: Meilina (or just Mei for short) Age: 18 Species: Werewol
okay we can start but we kinda need who the pairs are.then we can start))
(I'll make another boy.. I guess To be equal xD)

Name: Isaac

Species: Serpent

Kingdom: Serpent Kingdom

Bio: .....

Pic:
 (I'll make another boy.. I guess To be equal xD) Name: Isaac Age: 19 Species: Serpent Kin
(I have an idea for the pairs.... Xyu x Myrella, Sora x Kaito, Meilina x Isaac.. Just a random order.... You don't have to agree to it if you don't want to.)
that's fine by me i'll start up))
Xyu had just got back from his hurting trip with his friends-Hey where did you put are stuff?-he friends grouped up around him- hell if i kn...- there was a ringing from a phone- hear that?-they walked over to a parked car. Xyu picked up his phone- hey its my dad what does he want?-he hit the answer. to find out that his dad had set him - No way....- xyu hangs up and gets dressed an runs off. he friends look at one another confused-where's he going.
( sorry if thats bad ))
Больше года Firiel said…
((I'll join this one. Gimme some minutes. Oh yeah, first of all, how many characters do I need to make?))
( well everyone needs to be paired right now its Xyu x Myrella i might make another)) ))
last edited Больше года
Больше года Firiel said…
((I'll make two then so they can be paired.))

Name : Thea Falcone
Species : Shapeshifter
Kingdom : Omega (Kingdom of Shapeshifters.)
Bio : Omega was in Chaos once the war started. This kingdom didn't have so much army to fight but fortunately, they adapted quick. The army of Omega trained and they are soon be skillful. The Prince and Princesses are also included in this training even though their training is not as heavy as the soldiers.
Thea was the name of the Princess. She was a daredevil girl but also have a sweet and innocent side for a few people. To everyone, she looked stern and always frowned, her face was always serious. But she just want the best for her country. She once laughing and smiling, but it was yesterday, before the war started.
Thea was more talented in shapeshifting than her brother and sister, or shall we say, her twins, Michael and Nicole. She chose to learn self-defense than fighting with weapons. She was good in language that she mastered two language, and the other two, she still in her way to master it. If she have free time, she would like to spent it with playing with her twins, riding or just reading a fiction in the library.
Thea able to shapeshift into animal and any other living things but she refused to shapeshift to a boy. But she doesn't really mind if she have to look like one. She still haven't been able to turn into inanimate objects and plants.
Picture :

Name : Michael Falcone
Species : Shapeshifter
Kingdom : Omega (Kingdom of Shapeshifters)
Bio : Omega was in Chaos once the war started. This kingdom didn't have so much army to fight but fortunately, they adapted quick. The army of Omega trained and they are soon be skillful. The Prince and Princesses are also included in this training even though their training is not as heavy as the soldiers.
Michael was the name of the Prince. He always have this laid-back personality and also his personalities was almost opposite of Thea. He doesn't have this cute and adorable clueless innocent side and he could flirt if he want to. To everyone, he looked very relaxed as if this kingdom is alright and no war is revolving around them. He doesn't care about most things around him. As long as people don't stuck their noses to his business, he wouldn't scare them off.
Michael was less talented in shapeshifting than Thea and Nicole, his twins. He chose to learn more weapons to fight with. He is good with hunting and all. If he have free time, he would love to spent it with swimming, sleeping, or playing with his sisters.
Michael was able to shapeshift to most animal and inanimate object like plants and furniture. He absolutely refused to turn into females and he didn't even want to look like one.
Picture :
last edited Больше года
well it wont be funny to rp as both dont you think??))
Больше года Firiel said…
((No of course they're not paired. It just mean we have both genders on balance so no one left alone. Sorry for the misunderstanding. And after all, they're siblings.))
last edited Больше года
Больше года Firiel said…
((Thea.))
 ((Thea.))
Больше года Firiel said…
((Michael))
 ((Michael))
Больше года heart-of_love said…
(i like the pairing of Sora and Kaito)
Больше года Riku114 said…
(I might join.)
Больше года kittyluv57 said…
((I'm considering making a character.))
Больше года Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Akiane Goodwill

Species: Part angel, part phoenix

Kingdom: Kingdom of Phoenix

Short bio: Akiane was always the good girl, hidden behind the walls of her kingdom, not knowing a thing about the wars going on beyond the borders. Akiane have to two brothers, one died in the war and the other one locks himself in his bedroom all day, so it was kind of down to Akiane to help her father and participate in this 'arranged marriage' thing.

Picture or discription: Seemingly harmless, skinny and pale with long curly pale blonde hair. Spontaneously alternates between wearing bright colors and muted tones depending on her mood, there is no in-between when it comes to her wardrobe. Her wings are raven black with white on the tips.
 Name: Akiane Goodwill Age: 18 Species: Part angel, part phoenix Kingdom: Kingdom of Phoenix
Name: Stella Doucet

Species: Wandering Soul, also known as ghosts or spirits

Kingdom: Kingdom of Hell / Kingdom of the Undead

Short Bio: Due to their sneaky nature and skill with souls the Kingdom of Hell played a large part on the wars, mainly as spies and two-timers. Thus, Stella grew up learning how to be manipulative, secretive, and sneaky from a young age. She was taught never to trust anyone and has developed trust issues overtime, as well as grown anti-social. She has a tendency to get bored easily, and thinks of other people as toys. Being told she was entering a forced marriage was a shock to her, and she is highly against the idea.

Picture or Description: Due to the fact that she is in fact a soul and she can manipulate souls, Stella can alter her complete appearance as she wishes, right down to her clothing. However, the two picture below are the forms she tends to take the most often.

((I was too lazy to crop the pictures and make them look even.))
 Name: Stella Doucet Age: 18 Species: Wandering Soul, also known as ghosts или spirits Kingdom
Больше года fangfan7 said…
((I would like to join if you're still looking for/needing characters
are there any specific genders you need - male or female?))
(There are five guys and seven girls if I'm not mistaken.)
last edited Больше года
((Also, Riku said she might join, and she'll probably make a guy or two.

I'll make one more girl then just to save her some space.))
((I'll make a girl and guy if that's alright, but I can also make more characters to balance out genders
Again, if it's okay that I join))
Name: Judeia Willows

Species: Elemental, a.k.a. an embodiment of one or more of the elements

Kingdom: kingdom of the elements

Short Bio: Judeia has always been stubborn, childish, and carried a bit of a temper. So when war came around she absolutely refused to take part in any if it, often locking herself away in her room with toys ignoring the pleas of her servants. She's always had a kind nature hidden under her selfishness, so when she was told that the kingdoms were marrying in order to make peace she happily agreed.

Picture or Description: See picture
 Name: Judeia Willows Age: 18 Species: Elemental, a.k.a. an embodiment of one или еще of the ele
yes we need some guys okay can we start??))
name: Aria Windfeather
species: Fairy
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of the Fae
short bio: Aria is a couple hundred years old, but she is young in terms of a fairy. She has both of her parents but they do no pay attention to her. Her father is too busy beng a king, and the commander of his troops. She never sees him unless he is calling her into his office or study to yell at her for something she had done wrong. Her mother on the other hand is just a cold woman. She was never meant to be a mother, a tyrant maybe, but not a mother. Aria avoids her if she can. This means that she is a lonely child, but that being the case she does not want to be forced into a marriage with some prince from their enemies. Surely they would never get along. Surely he would only make her life more miserable. Surely she wouldn't make a friend...would she?
((More will come later, I like to bring up suprises as the rp goes on.))
Other: She has wings all the time, but she can fold them into herself so they seem nearly non-existant
picture or discription:
 name: Aria Windfeather age: looks to be about 17 species: Fairy kingdom (kingdom of the vampires,
((I'm getting my guy characters up in a minute))
first we need to know the pairs like whos gonna be with who?)))
(I'll make a male character if it is needed)
crying
come one i wanna start ))
name: Zeki Aaru
species: Dragon
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of Dracon
short bio: Zeki's parents were both killed during the worst part of the fighting. He was 10 when this happened. Since then he has been the one in charge of everything. The alliance idea was always somehting his parents had as a back up, now his advisors are urging he do it. He agreed but he doesn't think its goign to turn out well. He just need to do what is right for his kingdom, that was all that mattered.
picture or discription: pic 1 = human form
pic 2 = dragon form

((maybe not always s angry looking))
 name: Zeki Aaru age: looks to be 19 species: Dragon kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, an
((His dragon form))
last edited Больше года
 ((His dragon form))
((I can work out the pairings if you'll give me a sec.

Are we waiting for Riku or not?))
i have a famale would that okay to pair with him??))
name: Kai Aaru
species: Dragon
kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, angels etc): Kingdom of Dracon
short bio: Same as his brother. Except since he's younger then he didn't have to take all of the responisibility that hsi brother had to take. It wasn't until they realized that he had to also join in on the marriahge thing that he had to take some of that repsonibility.
picture or discription: pic 1 = human form
pic 2 = dragon form
 name: Kai Aaru age: 17 species: Dragon kingdom (kingdom of the vampires, mermaids, Ангелы etc): Ki
((Dragon form))
 ((Dragon form))
((If you want I can use a random generator to make the pairs))
Fang did you see my question??)))
Was it this one?:

"i have a famale would that okay to pair with him??"
((Okay, I'm sorry, but never mind my characters. As it turns out I have too much schoolwork to jump into this now.))
yes and awe thats to bad))
((I'm fine with that.
What genders do we need still? Do you want to wait for Riku to make her characters? If there are still genders needed then I know someone who might join if Riku doesn't))
aright well if you have a pair you can start))
((Which character werandy?))
last edited Больше года
name: Ayu
species: werewolf
kingdom: Kingdom of the Wolf's
short bio: shes the sister of Xyu and shes very shy.
picture or discription: pic
 name: Ayu age: 16 species: werewolf kingdom: Kingdom of the Wolf's short bio: shes the sister