Случайное обыгрывание ролей The Creators

Kat-chan posted on Aug 13, 2015 at 12:55AM
When the earth was made, several beings were made along with it. These beings were known as the creators. Each being added something to the world-humans, water, light- until earth was complete. These beings took on the atributes of their creations, as well as being able to control them.

The creators were unable to die by natural causes, such as age or sickness. They lived on. They were seen as gods by the mortals they had created. But eventually they were forgotten, looked at as nothing more than legends.

Forgotten and ignored, but still in existence, they decided to try to blend in with the humans and live normal lives. Of course, nothing could hide that they were diferent.

Name:
Personality:
Human or Creator:
Creation:
Bio:
Other:

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 59 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-59 of 59

Больше года Kat-chan said…
Amanda grabbed a cookie from the cafe's pastry display window, placed it in a paper bag with the cafe's logo on it and handed it to Carl. "Anything else?" she questioned idly.
Больше года BanetteGhosneir said…
"no, that'll do. thank you."
he took the bag, and moved to sit with Reece.

"Whether the humans name your creation some other than what you named it shouldn't bother you, nor should you need to rename it to the human's versions, the humans renamed my Canvial Bodies to Celestial Bodies, but i'll still call them Canvial Bodies, they renamed Henir's Canvas to Existence, yet he never refers to it like that. though it's strange sometimes that they name the creations the same as we did, such as my Physics or Poocha's life."

Poocha had gone back to looking at pastry through the window, unaware that Henir was now behind her.
"Poocha...."
Poocha turned around on her heels, and there was Henir.
"Henir!"
Poocha said, giving him a wave.
"You know why I'm here, correct?"
Poocha nodded, as the boxes appeared, with the 'no' now having II underneath it, Poocha quickly put her finger in the NO box.
"Quickest vote so far today"
"what about your vote? I've never seen you vote actually"

Henir begun walking back towards Amanda's cafe, he could feel that Carl was there, Poocha followed, she hadn't seen Amanda in a while.
"I don't vote until I'm unable to find the last creator, I'm simply to be used as a tie breaker"
"hmmmm?... Henir, why're our creations slowing down?"
"Explain more on that Poocha...."
"My Human's evolution is beginning to come to a halt, yet they were supposed to continue to evolve onward... and it sorta feels like your canvas has something wrong with it"
"You'd be correct.... when we created out creations, we never took into account others creations, my canvas was a small plane for you all to create on, but it wasn't infinite, your humans could easily exist in here, since they don't have a permanent trail, but i never accounted for Reece's time, it stretched the canvas to breaking point... why don't you ask Carl, he probably already knows what's wrong"
Poocha smoked her pipe.
(boop)
Больше года SkittleJerky14 said…
((Hey, has anyone done the creator of color?))
Больше года Kat-chan said…
((Nope))
Больше года SkittleJerky14 said…
Yay!

Name: Ike Neke
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Cheerful and friendly, but not afraid to get serious. Loves video games. Has an interest in everything.
Human or Creator: Creator
Creation: Color
Bio: Works at a bistro called Gousta, but would rather be a baker. Has the ability to bend light.
Other: Likes to dye her hair different colors.
last edited Больше года
 Yay! Name: Ike Neke Age: Appears 17 Appearance: Picture Personality: Cheerful and friendly, b
boop
boop
(bo....

...op) ;_;